39 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I think KBS is so excited they ended up releasing the OST in the preview itself! :lol:

Though I’m not sure if I like it. 

That angel song? Same here :P

I love ALL the ost of 30but17 and I hope ALML ost will be half as good at least.:rolleyes: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

3Y1LgQr.gif

Don't want to ruin the mood.

But actually as I watched this scene again, I found out that color of her legging pants in the moment she kicked that guy's face was different from other shots.  So probably they used stand-in :sweatingbullets: 

or this guys might bother her again on another day so he was kicked again :P

23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I love ALL the ost of 30but17 and I hope ALML ost will be half as good at least.:rolleyes: 

Me too, I love all ost of 30but17 and still listening to that playlist on my working days. :wub:

(5 mins later)

But actually of the actually.....

As I watched it frame by frame again, I realized that the pants was the same color.

Because it's two-toned pants, and she kicked him so fast !!! even I put slow motion speed on my above gif, but I still can't catch it clearly.

LOL :D , so please forgive me for false alarm.  :P

That means this is the real kick*ss SHS. Yeah !! great kick !! 

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee (even though she can't see)"

Tq3eao2.png

1SY4HWO.png

Don't know why I'm so obsessed with this kicking scene ? 

Probably because it's the first time I saw her kick anyone in the drama, right ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

That angel song? Same here :P

I’m trying to figure out whose voice is that in the preview. I think if we have good singers, we can except good songs. I hope they also start releasing news on singers for Kshows. :lol:

Not all but I was addicted to Hyolyn’s Just stay. Something dramatic about it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

UJBaPSf.gif

Poor angel (and this is just 1st episode). 

It's so funny everytime I see this poor Dan get snapped, hit and screamed at by Yeon Seo LOL. I laughed so hard watching this silly angel. You've got more hardships ahead, Angel dear. Fighting! :lol::P 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

It's so funny everytime I see this poor Dan get snapped, hit and screamed at by Yeon Seo LOL. I laughed so hard watching this silly angel. You've got more hardships ahead, Angel dear. Fighting! :lol::P 

In return they better end up together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

In return they better end up together. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dan:    Good bye sky...  Good bye world... (or Hello sky, hello world)

Dan:    (to LYS) You, you've died here once, haven't you?

LYS:    Who are you?

Cap:    NAILED/CAUGHT/TRAPPED by her!

LYS:    Yah! (hey You!) Take it OFF!!!

So ***ing Annoying, Totally!!

Dan:    Why, of all people, that woman? Hmm? Why??

Hoo:    Why, of all people, did you save her??

Cap:    Beautifully and Fatefully (Beautiful and As-if-by-Fate)

LYS:    (sounding desperate) To be honest I really want to see too

JGW:    Love her so much... driving me crazy...

Cap:    Love Begins

Dan:    I will... Do it (for you)...

That person who exists only for you.

Spoiler

Dan:    안녕 하늘...  안녕 세상아...

Dan:    너, 여기서 한번 죽었었구나?

LYS:    누구세요?

Cap:    그녀에게 딱 걸렸다

LYS:    야! 벗으라고!!!

짜증나, 진짜!

Dan:    왜하필 그여자에요? 에? 왜??

Hoo:    왜하필 그여자를 살렸어??

Cap:    아름답고 운명적인

LYS:    사실은 나도 되게 보고싶다고

ㅈㄱㅇ:    좋아해서...  미치겠습니다

Cap:    사랑이 시작된다

Dan:    내가... 해줄게...

너만을 위해서 존재하는사람

Episode 1 preview subs. :phew:

EDIT: Dan's first line could very easily be or more likely is - "Hello sky, hello world."

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

tumblr_owihzmOaC41valxs7o1_400.gif

D6njWd1UEAA76vL.jpg

D6nW6U9UUAM_3xn.png

Every once in a while (not often enough!) we get a capture of this, what I think is her 'best angle', view, this beatific vision, of our beloved Hye-Sun-ssi. And when we do, we just have to stop in our tracks... and stare for a good long while. :phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:

Spoiler

Thanks, Bruno Mars :P

Thanks everyone for so many beautiful posts and for all your thoughts here! :wub:

Not sure why my expectation of KBS was so low, but the production quality of what we've seen so far seems so high and hitting so many trigger points for me, it's impossible to not be hopeful about this series. Funny when we read the early reactions of how we started back in December upon first hearing about SHS taking this on - funny that we should have doubted our actress' judgment on what she wanted to do next at all. Here is a crazy 'acting genius' - she's not satisfied with mere popularity or titles - she is clearly pushing herself to try roles and scenarios that have to do with what we or others may have felt were not strengths in her resume.

Example:

17 hours ago, immorethant said:

...practiced together with the troupe from Seoul ballet theater, especially the main lead Shin Hye Sun. "She really worked hard. Within only 3 months her appearance changed a lot and her ballet skill is very astonishing. I thought to myself that 'This should be made into a movie'.  Really looked great on the stage that made me want to cry" She expressed her impression.

This from:

On 9/2/2016 at 10:08 PM, meechuttso said:

When asked about her secret to staying in shape through 54-part non-stop drama work, she said, "I don't like to exercise" and "as I am a year or two older I am starting to feel it's harder on my body, so recently I stared on Pilati. Started last week, and the instructor said I don't have any muscles. I want to shape my body nicely through exercise", she shared.

• Love 1

D-6

Good morning Thursday.  :relaxed:

Repost this beautiful pic from @meechuttso for page starter.

And thank you for the teaser translation :wub:

Now we have 'Best angle'  and also 'Best angel' in the same drama.

D6njWd1UEAA76vL.jpg

But be careful ! You will have a good day and long life, if you don't mess with this girl :sweatingbullets:

( WARNING: These gifs may contain scenes of violence )

Spoiler

3Q5W3c7.gif

1QU6YJs.gif

LwF2hw0.gif

3Y1LgQr.gif

W90VVvV.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

What is he saying?  

'Dan, Only Love' is now 6 days away.

We would appreciate much interest and love.

(in a Biblical tone of voice)

They that wait in anticipation of 'Dan, Only Love', shalt be blessed.

Spoiler

'단 하나의 사랑'이 이제 6일 남았읍니다.

많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드리겠습니다.

'단 하나의 사랑'을 기대하시는 분들에게 복이있을지어다.

LoL :innocent:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Schedule is out !

Guerrilla Date tomorrow yay!

I love how KBS is promoting this drama!:heart:

OMG !!!  :scream:  Guerilla Date :love::heart:

Thank you @Ni Wen for sharing and thank you so much KBS !! 

(They let me wait for the whole day, almost quit hoping and just announce in the evening :sweatingbullets: but anyway it's so great that I've never seen they promote any drama so much like this :lol: )

(Translation from KBS drama IG)

1)  Fri May 17th  8.30 pm KST  < Entertainment Weekly - Guerilla Date > Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo

2) Tue May 21st 2.00 pm KST < Press Conference > V-Live app  -->  https://www.vlive.tv/video/129197

3) Wed May 22nd 1.00 pm KST < Lee Suji's Gayo Plaza **>  Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo

** It's a radio program on KBS Cool FM, normally the program will broadcast during 12 pm - 2 pm 

** I think they may also broadcast on KBS2 FM website (Link)  but not confirm yet.

** I really have faith that they will put the clip on Youtube and L 's fans will help translate that :lol:

4) Wed May 22nd 7.00 pm KST <Naver Special Live K TALK> Shin Hye Sun x Kim Myung Soo x Lee Dong Gun x Kim Bo Mi  --> https://www.vlive.tv/video/129059

5) Wed May 22nd 10.00 pm KST <Angel's Last Mission: Love > 1st EP broadcast 

*메이킹(5.17 V앱 단독 공개), 하이라이트(5.21 네이버TV 공개)

Verbatim translation is 'Making (May 17th V app exclusive release) , Highlight (May 21st Naver TV release)'

Not sure whether it means on May 17th they will show making video of guerilla date or the drama.

And also not sure what 'highlight' they will show on May 21st  (highlight of press conf or the drama ?) 

Regarding Carlyn.

https://blog.naver.com/carlynbag/221536290910

s6eiJeK.jpg

P.S. I just saw an IG of a ballerina, very cute message. She's also Shin Hye Sun's fan and looking forward to new drama. And her boyfriend bought her a ballet leotard, the same black one with lines along the sleeves that Shin Hye Sun dressed in the drama. She was so glad and said that the leotard is very beautiful :wub: 

(sorry I can't share here because I think it's a personal IG, but I think you will find that if you search for).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

"*메이킹(5.17 V앱 단독 공개), 하이라이트(5.21 네이버TV 공개)

Verbatim translation is 'Making (May 17th V app exclusive release) , Highlight (May 21st Naver TV release)'

Not sure whether it means on May 17th they will show making video of guerilla date or the drama.

And also not sure what 'highlight' they will show on May 21st  (highlight of press conf or the drama ?) "

Sorry I don't know how to quote yet...>"<.

@immorethant I think they will release Making Video - Behind the screen Part 2! :lol::kiss:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2