@butchixanhdotcom , yes, you're right, it's not Ep 1 preview.

Actually because earlier KBS put the message in their IG saying that they will released Ep 1 preview, but it turned out to be this 'another teaser' instead.  So after it was launched, I still called it Ep 1 preview (which calling that made me confused myself how they're gonna put all those many scenes in only one Ep) :P   

So, sorry for my misunderstanding (bashful) :flushed: 

TwT4liD.gif

KBS also posted a page of high quality pics of posters and still cuts.

https://m.post.naver.com/my/series/detail.nhn?seriesNo=516512&memberNo=34609460

• LOL 1

My Top 5 favorite actresses.

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Angel's Last Mission : Love'  poster in BCM (Busan Contents Market) 2019.

7O1OOZA.jpg

Why is that poster so English?

(Also, I am currently watching the 3 shows in the middle of the poster.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Why is that poster so English?

From what I read in the news

'Over 11-hundred companies from 50 countries will take part,... showcasing content ranging from dramas, films to documentaries and animations. Organizers say the event will include one-on-one consulting. There will also be global pitching events as well as sneak peaks at new TV dramas attended by celebrities.'  

Some pics I captured from Youtube news (search keyword '부산콘텐츠마켓 2019')

So proud that ALML is one of KBS highlights.

hlxbhO7.png

XySW6Ku.png

• Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

16 episodes and 70 mins? So if we take 10 minutes away from each other episode ... meaning it’s about 18 episodes and 40 mins. I’ll take it. 

But mini series have been 70 mins all the while all these years.

So I will still wish ratings will be so good that they will add 1 or 2 more episodes eventually :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

But mini series have been 70 mins all the while all these years.

So I will still wish ratings will be so good that they will add 1 or 2 more episodes eventually :D

Not all. Some have been 60/65 mins no? I might not have noticed recent ones. :lol:

• LOL 1

New still cuts.

High quality pics from @woollim_news twitter

No matter how I look, I still can't see evil ballerina, I just saw only Woo Seo-Ri :relaxed::love::kiss_wink:

For me, she is too cute to play an evil person, which is good because the audience can't hate her.

rksPIBN.jpg

01ybKdc.jpg

a9eIU7g.jpg

Spoiler

photos from news article

U8vtK4O.jpg

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201905121051470410

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 인간 신혜선♥천사 김명수, 심쿵 첫만남 포착

'Dan, One Love' human Shin Hye Sun ♥ angel Kim Myung Soo, heart pounding first encounter.

http://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201905121016781225

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 신혜선-김명수, 흩날리는 꽃비 아래 첫 만남 ‘심쿵’

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun - Kim Myung Soo, first encounter under wind-blew flowers rain  'heart pounding'

http://m.isplus.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?total_id=23464863

'단 하나의 사랑' 신혜선·김명수, 꽃비 아래 그림 같은 첫 만남

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun - Kim Myung Soo, first encounter under rain of flowers like a painting

Just look at the pic and read the headlines already gives me a heart pounding :relaxed:

And I love SHS in this, cute ballerina :love:

k8Dtnrh.jpg

(credit : @kim_soo_aesthetic  IG)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

New still cuts.

High quality pics from @woollim_news twitter

Love these new stills. Such a beautiful sight with the adorable big dog! Hyesun is so beautiful in these photos. I think in our eyes she's always cute, kind and beautiful so we can never see her or relate her to an evil ballerina :P

38 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Let’s forget the leads ... I’m in love with the dog! :wub:

Yes he's so cute!!!

7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Not all. Some have been 60/65 mins no? I might not have noticed recent ones

I'm not sure what was 60/65 but all along the ones I watched was 70 because it's always been more than an hour. Or i may be wrong too. Never mind that's not important :D

Hey @titania1000 good to see you again liking my post. Pop up again when you can okay. Hope you are doing good :)

From Soompi news.

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Share Picturesque 1st Meeting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Share Picturesque 1st Meeting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 12, 2019
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has revealed a romantic glimpse of INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun’s very first encounter!

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is a new fantasy romance drama about a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love (played by Shin Hye Sun) and the accident-prone, unwaveringly optimistic angel who becomes her very own Cupid (played by L).

On May 12, the upcoming drama unveiled gorgeous new stills of its two leads meeting for the very first time. In what proves to be a fateful encounter, Dan (played by L) comes across Lee Yeon Seo (Shin Hye Sun) while she is seated on a park bench amidst falling flower petals. Dan looks at the dancer with an intensely curious gaze, while she looks back at him unseeingly.

Shin-Hye-Sun-L-2.jpg

To find out what happens during Dan and Lee Yeon Seo’s life-altering first meeting, tune in to the premiere of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” on May 22 at 10 p.m. KST! The drama will also be available with English subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, you can watch the latest preview for the drama here!

• Love 2

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

That's the archangel, I think. 

(Same shape-shifting ability as this ) 

Reveal hidden contents

The dog has to pretend that it thinks "Dan" is an actual angel, while knowing that "Dan" is just mentally-troubled. In addition to typical guide dog duties. It's a challenging role.

Spoiler

He should have used those shape-shifting abilities when he was the King of High School.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Though only with the lowest expectations. I can't resist anymore: i just miss her on my screen, especially since i lost a little bit my hope to see her films one day.  So at one point i i decide to follow my "heart" and not give up on her career. 

I'm missing her on my screen too that's why I can't wait for the drama to start. Yes let's stay positive and enjoy. With some popcorn :P.

--------

I'm loving her fashion in these stills. So pretty! Her legs are so slender!! Omg I think mine's like elephant legs if compared to her :joy:

--------

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m&sm=mtb_htp.ent&query=단+하나의+사랑+신혜선+김명수

Just saw that they are no.10 in naver most searched. I don't know Korean but I do recognise these few words 단하나의사랑 신혜선 김명수 ALML SHS KMS :D

This is a good sign. Hope it continues it's streak upon its premiere!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

I'm  troubled by her weight:(: she clearly was forced to lose a lot, even too much, to fit the role of a ballerina. I hope she will get back to a more healthy appearance after the drama.   

The weight loss is definitely more than a bit concerning.

Plus, if she does that tomb robbery movie, there will only be weeks between projects.

YNK should have interceded on her behalf, if she was directed to cut so much weight, especially in such a short time.

Not great for short, or long-term health.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1