“On my last day in this world, like an accident, I met her.”

Ooo, does it mean he meets her before dying? The day of her accident? 

I knew it would have bothered me to witness a love story where she doesn’t even recognize his face (Not knowing if she gets her eyes back in the end or not) but if she did ... I’m loving the narration of the teasers! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

“On my last day in this world, like an accident, I met her.”

Oh...yes, just watched this Eng sub too. (Big thanks to owner/translator).

So he used to be a human before becoming an angel ????
From the KBS introduction, makes me think that he was born as an angel (so he was curious about human and want to find out about meaning of love). 
But now I recalled my previous wild guess ... LOL :D

Spoiler

from page 121

On 2/18/2019 at 9:50 AM, immorethant said:

e)  There may be more in the script than we know now.  Dan might meet Yeon-Seo before he became angel and there may be a reason that his mission is Yeon-Seo

Another wild guess of mine. (Always keep guessing, despite it may make me embarrassed later :lol:).

Maybe both knew and loved each others before.

Probably he sacrificed himself to save her life, so he died and became an angel, and she became a cold-heart woman who can' t love anyone.

But I don't like this , too much similar to '30but17', hope my guess is wrong and we will see another different story.

More exciting and more confusing now. :P

P.S. One comment from this IG said the background music is from 'Angels and Demons' movie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My interpretation (from watching script reading and teasers), it seems like angel Dan watched Yeon-Seo and developed some kind of good feeling with this girl before she gets blind (probably from watching her eating). 

Human Dan admired Yeon-Seo from a distance when she visited the Noodle House he worked at.

Watched ballerina Yeon-Seo doing ballet.

He gave his human life to save hers... and became an angel with no memory of his human life.

Goes back to Earth to experience life as a human... and runs into poisonous devil Yeon-Seo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Human Dan admired Yeon-Seo from a distance when she visited the Noodle House he worked at.

This is what I have in my head after reading your comment...LOL :lol:

GMSzMIC.gifNnYz9wc.gif

(credit the angel's gif to @L_eloquence twitter)

• Love 1

The 3rd teaser will be released on May 1st.  (I think it would be about Ji Kang-Woo).

There will be press conference event later (+ watching all 3 teasers) which open to subscription during Apr 23 - May 7.  The winner will be announced on May 8.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

My first thought was this teaser is more or less similar to the first one. :lol: :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I hope instead of him, it’s about both of the leads with dialogues! :D

Yes im hoping for that too! I want to see some scenes between the leads.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

My first thought was this teaser is more or less similar to the first one. :lol: :rolleyes:

Yes im hoping for that too! I want to see some scenes between the leads.

I thought the same. They should have combined it & used paradise ost in the bg. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Re-post because I love this pic from http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/04/24/2019042401755.html

2019042401746_0.jpg

The article also mentioned about 'Special Event'

(google translation)

In addition, a surprise event was held for viewers who are waiting for 'Dan One love'. It is an event that leaves the impression of the drama of 'Dan, One Love' teaser. Event participation is possible only in Naver form by subscribing to Naver TV 'Dan, One Love' channel and watch the teaser video of Shin Hye Sun, Kim Myeong Soo, and Lee Dong Gun and make comments. 

If this Naver TV 'Dan, One Love' channel has more than 3,000 subscribers and more than 300,000 views of the 3 teaser videos, there will be 2 persons lucky draw for each teaser (total 6 persons) whom  will be invited to join 'Dan, One Love' production presentation (제작발표회에 not sure that this word mean 'production presentation' or 'press conference', different dictionaries give me different translations). The participation period will be from April 23 (Tue) until 12.00 pm ofMay 7 (Tue), and details of the teaser videos event can be found on the KBS official SNS.

I love the way KBS makes an effort to hold the event to promoting drama, please also
1) release 2nd teaser in Youtube (I saw a link in Naver TV but can't access :().
2) invite this angle and ballerina couple for 'Happy Together'
3) if possible, I want to see L & SHS in V-live Early Interview on May 15.

• Love 1

Thank you, guys for wishing us well. I hope you are all safe and sound too, wherever you are. :) 

And I just watched the 2nd teaser. I kinda liked the 1st more. I'm starting to form theories in my head too. It could really be possible he'd already met Yeon Seo before he died. And then there's that possibility of Yeon Seo's accident being the reason Dan is dead. So many possibilities! Can't wait! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The angel's mission is to unite the ballet director with the cold former ballerina, which progresses well... until the angel realizes that the ballet director caused the accident that took the former ballerina's sight, and that accident was just another of the villainous ballet director's evil schemes!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

The angel's mission is to unite the ballet director with the cold former ballerina, which progresses well... until the angel realizes that the ballet director caused the accident that took the former ballerina's sight, and that accident was just another of the villainous ballet director's evil schemes!

Its funny we predicted everything before it even aired. It reminds me of a comment I read somewhere ... the script sounds something out of wattpad website. :lol:

As long as we get good acting and good OSTs, I think we are good.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1