Wow...such a great tweets from @shinhsarchive.

Thank you so much. I love Shin Hye Sun and I love cake.  :love::heart:

:star::star::star:

And fan sign video captured from BoH IG story.

(edited) 
I just realized that I appended the IG story short clips in the wrong sequence (sorry :P:sweatingbullets: ).
So here is the correct version.

Oh...I love this moon rabbit pose, so cute. :w00t:

I5qZ1TT.gif

Edited by immorethant
Correct sequences of IG story short clips - post new video link
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Definitely Seoul!!! LOL and maybe go around Cheongdamdong or Itaewon for bigger chances of seeing celebrities. lol Who knows you might get lucky and you get to see them both haha

Reveal hidden contents

As for them deleting their posts, I'm not really sure why, wish I remembered to ask Soo Hyang's manager that but I definitely believe they are still friends and they deleted a bunch of old posts. Probably just did a clean up or something lol Although SH received a lot of love after Gangnam Beauty, she also had her share of haters because, Eun Woo. So she probably just filtered her comments? I guess? But  I wish one day we still see them hang out. They are both bigger stars now so chances are slimmer. The FE cast had such a beautiful bond! 

Haha! Let’s see what we can do about the traveling arrangements! :lol:

Spoiler

@mylovekge What’s FE? Are you going to her recent FM? Should ask her manager next time! lol It would be nice to see Hae Sun inviting her to her movie’s premier though. We can have a little reunion like that! 

Speaking of FM - HS hasn’t planned her FM with fans yet right? 

• LOL 1

On 4/11/2019 at 10:45 PM, immorethant said:

That little step to the platform is totally insufficient.

Should have been a larger step, with a stage guide positioned for assistance at all times.

Unacceptable lack of planning.

If there was an additional bodyguard on SHS' other side, out of the camera frame, the bodyguard situation was OK.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I was comparing KBS releasing stuff on Q7D last year to - The first teaser came out 15 days before the show aired. If they are going to follow the same schedule then .... ugh, I don’t want to wait an other two weeks!! :tears:

• LOL 1

First still shot released.

OMO...our ballerina is so beautiful .

:scream::love::kiss_wink:

8k9c2SP.jpg

WzdlYt2.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003990110

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019041501375

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019041557904

(google translation)

Shin Hye Sun, who is in the photo on the 15th, is beautifully dressed from head to toe. A dark blue dress and long straight long legs are evoking a transformation.

On April 15th, 'Dahn, One Love' production team unveiled Shin Hye Sun's shooting still cut for the first time. Shin Hye-sun's brilliant visuals filled with photographs, and the atmosphere filled with stories fix their gaze at once.

Shin Hye Sun in the public photos is beautifully dressed from head to toe. A simple, feminine dress with a dark blue color, long straight long legs, white face and pink lips. Her brilliant visuals blend in an exquisite blend and clearly mark the charm of the ballerina diverse.

Above all, the figure of Shin Hye Sun practicing ballet attracts attention. Shin Hye Sun is playing ballet in a corner of the building, not a stage. Her appearance is elegant as she dances with emotion from expressions to fingertips. Especially, the eyes that are deep in thought seem to wonder about the characters' story. 

"Dahn, one love" production team said, "Shin Hye Sun from the first shot, showed a lot of immersive characters. I hope to see Shin Hye Sun, who will come back to the theater with her ballerina, and her transformation to shine brightly. " 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I love her pendant.

I love this pic. She looks so wistful... I can already feel her and what she's portraying.  She must be thinking of her shattered ballerina dream.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I love this pic. She looks so wistful... I can already feel her and what she's portraying.  She must be thinking of her shattered ballerina dream.

Her eyes are so sad. I hope the script will balance well between Yeon-Seo's personality of arrogant and heartless on the outside and her pain and broken soul on the inside so that audience will feel sympathy and root for her to find true love (from the angel) at the end.

And look at her hand pose, I think it's quite alright for a ballerina. :lol:

Now I really expect to see her dance. More still shots or video teaser, please....  

The KBS drama IG still doesn't tell the exact airing date (just May 2019) . Let's hope it's still premiere as scheduled on 15th.

Only 30 days to go....this's gonna be the longest month for SHS fans. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, immorethant said:

And look at her hand pose, I think it's quite alright for a ballerina. :lol:

Her hand pose (in the second pic) are a little awkward though. But I'm sure it will work out fine gradually. Let's give her some encouragement! :lol:

And she's so dolefully beautiful in these 2 pics that I could borrow the snoopy faint gif here again. :wub::D

On 4/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, immorethant said:

The KBS drama IG still doesn't tell the exact airing date (just May 2019) . Let's hope it's still premiere as scheduled on 15th.

KBS may be still deciding on the final premiere date. It probably will premiere either on 15th or 29th. While I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping for the former, I have a feeling it will be the latter. :mellow:

• Love 1

:blush::kiss_wink:

H0HFmKL.jpg

I call this 'Artist Trilogy' of Shin Hye Sun.  Musician, singer, dancer, she did all.

Now I want to know what will be her next role after this 'One and Only Love' drama.

Probably she may finish her 'Prosecutor Trilogy' with another legal role after 'Secret Forest' and 'Innocent'.

Or she may start a new 'Sageuk Trilogy' which I really want to see her in Hanbok :lol:.

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Her hand pose are a little awkward though. But I'm sure it will work out fine gradually. Let's give her some encouragement! :lol:

Actually,  her hand pose is spot on for a ballerina especially if you look online (she truly nailed it). She truly looks beautiful and elegant in these images. :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Her eyes are so sad. I hope the script will balance well between Yeon-Seo's personality of arrogant and heartless on the outside and her pain and broken soul on the inside so that audience will feel sympathy and root for her to find true love (from the angel) at the end.

This was well-put. I hope the writing is up to the task.

(Also, I am rooting for the ballet director, not the angel.)

SHS appears to be putting in a lot of time and effort on this role, as is her typical, cowmoding way.

I hope her wage is proportionally high.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

And this is 1st still shot of 'Dan' the angel.  :blush::love:

More at 'One and Only Love' thread

I love his smile, like there's nothing to be worried.

This is quite a perfect contrast character with Yeon-Seo.

If I'm a broken-heart woman then seeing this innocent smile may heal me someday eventually.  And I know I can act arrogantly and aggressively to him and he may still keep that smile (angel shouldn't get angry easily, right ?). :P:D

pfxOiGq.jpg

But please be careful, angel Dan, in the end when you fall in love with the ballerina, we may see an angel's tears instead. (Oh...I just hope this drama will not end sadly).

• LOL 1

Sometime seeing old photo or thinking of old story makes us look back in the past and remember how we started and how far we've come. 

From this IG of this choreographer,  Kwak Seongchan (곽성찬) , he recalled his memory taking photo with Shin Hye Sun (due to IG tag, it's probably at the time of 'Five Children').

As summarized from his message, at that time they both talked about (SHS's) worrying of acting career was a little bit of slump (약간의 슬럼프).  But now everything goes well and continues to be up and up for her. 

Please keep fighting ! our beloved actress. You deserves every success from your hard work. :blush:

• Love 2