Yeon-Seo will definitely be bashing an accident-prone angel with her walking stick.

The scene above shows prospective buyer Yeon-Seo asking the seller why Eugene Jung is still practicing martial arts in the house Yeon-Seo might be buying.

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Teaser poster released. :lol:

That new teaser poster for "Poisonous Ballerina Devil Hae-Sun" isn't particularly impressive, but I like the new drama name.

I was reading about the new PMY drama, and was wondering- are we sasaeng?

(Update: I thought sasaeng were devoted fans, but seems like they are dangerous fans.)

• LOL 2

Have a nice day everyone !!  :lol:

Can't wait to see Shin Hye Sun as ballerina ^_^ 

Still17E10-00373-copy.jpg

On 4/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, kokkuri33 said:

I was reading about the new PMY drama, and was wondering- are we sasaeng?

From what I read about extremely disturbing behavior of sasaeng fans (kidnapping attempt, chasing, stalking, throwing objects, secret recording, twitter hacking), I think we are not even close.:P

And fortunately we lived too far from SHS and she is not easy to find, so the only thing we can do is posting her photos here and waiting until May 15. :lol:

• Love 1

13 hours ago, immorethant said:

From what I read about extremely disturbing behavior of sasaeng fans (kidnapping attempt, chasing, stalking, throwing objects, secret recording, twitter hacking), I think we are not even close.:P

And fortunately we lived too far from SHS and she is not easy too find, so the only thing we can do is posting her photos here and waiting until May 15. :lol:

Some of those sasaeng tales are a bit scary. 

If we saw SHS out in the wild, our role would be to survey the scene for any potential security concerns, and catch a knife or bullet, if needed.

For now, we just need to wait and maintain our own physical conditions, in case SHS requires any replacement parts in the future, such as kidneys, livers, etc.

• LOL 3

An article about 'One and Only Love' and Abyss' , also mentioned about  'noona power (누나파워)' and acting power of both female lead Shin Hye-Sun and Park Bo-Young.   (But actually I'm looking forward to see 'Abyss' because of Ahn Hyo-Seop , my cute Yoo-Chan)  :blush: 

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/748175

2019040901000492900037221.jpg

Yeah ! Noona power. Fighting !!  :blush:

GooP0wv.gif

• Love 2

On 4/1/2019 at 9:05 AM, jakey09 said:

@immorethant I recently watched Village Survival, the Eight for Soo Hyang but ended up falling in love with the cast and the whole concept - It was hilarious ... Anyway, somebody mentioned ... there was some conversation about confessing on April 1st as a joke ... At that moment, it reminded me of Hae Sun's confession. I wondered if they got the idea from Hae Sun ...:lol:

I love Soo Hyang too and surprisingly enjoyed the show. I initially just watched it because of her but I loved it. LOL Jae Suk really is a genius! 

Speaking of, I got the chance to meet Im Soo Hyang's manager in Seoul because I wanted to give her and Soo Hyang, goodies from my country. She was so nice and we had a quick chat over coffee. I wanted e to send SHS some too but unfortunately, her manager has always been unresponsive, same goes for YnK. :( 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:01 AM, jakey09 said:

I thought it was more of sarcastic post. The reasons sounded kinda sarcastic to me. lol 

Can't one like more than one actress? :lol: God, then I should be ashamed of my growing list. LOL!

You and I, both. LOL

Chingus!!!!! I'm still here, I hope you haven't forgotten about me lol 

I recently got back from a week-trip to Seoul. I swore to myself I would find Carlyn and Lovcat but to no avail. :( I did find BoH though.  :lol:  so I went crazy taking photos and got a few too. :lol::lol::lol:

Cant freakin wait to see SHS again on TV! I know she's skinner these days and I still hope she puts on  a little more weight but I cant help but notice how her current built is  perfect for her role as ballerina. :)  

• Love 4

56 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Chingus!!!!! I'm still here, I hope you haven't forgotten about me lol 

@mylovekge  Glad to see you again chingoo. :wub: Really missed you.

Actually I followed that IG too, but didn't know it's yours, LOL :lol:

Really wish I will have another chance to visit Seoul. 

The last time that I've been there, 'School 2013' was aired, but I didn't know who is SHS, ....LOL :P

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, immorethant said:

@mylovekge  Glad to see you again chingoo. :wub: Really missed you.

Actually I followed that IG too, but didn't know it's yours, LOL :lol:

Really wish I will have another chance to visit Seoul. 

The last time that I've been there, 'School 2013' was aired, but I didn't know who is SHS, ....LOL :P

I don't know if its just me or maybe just my love for KDramas but I fell in love with South Korea so much and didn't want to leave LOL 

I'm so happy were still here and kickin! :lol: More importantly, our chingu @kokkuri33 hasn't actually left us for Eugene. HA HA 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Speaking of, I got the chance to meet Im Soo Hyang's manager in Seoul because I wanted to give her and Soo Hyang, goodies from my country. She was so nice and we had a quick chat over coffee. I wanted to send SHS some too but unfortunately, her manager has always been unresponsive, same goes for YNK. :( 

Cant freakin' wait to see SHS again on TV! I know she's skinnier these days and I still hope she puts on a little more weight but I cant help but notice how her current build is perfect for her role as ballerina. :)  

Can't help but be impressed how much Im Soo Hyang has improved over the years. Her baseball pitching in 2017 was far superior to her 2011 effort.

YNK is so unresponsive. The only response I've ever gotten from them was when they had a lawyer send me a certified letter demanding that I stop sending bodyguards to protect SHS.

Not really sure why a (two-month?) role as a FORMER ballerina requires a significant weight loss. The currently-active ballerinas portraying SHS' character in the flashback scenes should be the only ones with ballerina builds. SHS has too much height for her current weight class.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, mylovekge said:

I love Soo Hyang too and surprisingly enjoyed the show. I initially just watched it because of her but I loved it. LOL Jae Suk really is a genius! 

Speaking of, I got the chance to meet Im Soo Hyang's manager in Seoul because I wanted to give her and Soo Hyang, goodies from my country. She was so nice and we had a quick chat over coffee. I wanted e to send SHS some too but unfortunately, her manager has always been unresponsive, same goes for YnK. :( 

@mylovekge Hi5 to that! :wub:

Oh then I wonder if you can answer me this cause I have been wondering about something ... Last year, SH & HS uploaded water bucket challenge videos, why did they take it out from Insta? SH also took out her selfie with HS from the Award function ... infact I was noticing she blocked comments from all her early pics ... any idea what happened? 

I hope HS/SH are keeping in touch. They are hilarious together and down to earth and you should have those kind of friends in the industry. 

Speaking of traveling ... I’m thinking of traveling this year and was thinking of visiting Korea/Seoul ... what should I do where I can get glimpse of Hae Sun/Soo Hyang etc?! :lol::lol: Because getting glimpse of someone popular would be the main purpose of it! Hahaha

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Almost 30 days to go ... why KBS acting cheap in releasing stills/teasers! Like I want motion teasers out already! If not some stills! 

I agree! They are so stingy and playing cheap with the teasers. Promo teasers were released like 2 months earlier for their current drama My Fellow Citizens. I was anticipating the same for DOL but nothing is out. I believe the cast already done the teasers and even posters but KBS is keeping them, don't know what they are waiting for... but I feel it's due.  C'mon it's already Apr 11 today, just barely a month to go before May 15 :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Fan sign tomorrow (Apr 12) at 11am KST.

I think there will be live broadcast on boH IG.

Hurray! We can get to "see" her tomorrow!

• LOL 1

I saw this IG and also another one said that it's a shooting location of 'One and Only Love'.

Not sure if it would be Yeon-Seo's house ? ((https://m.blog.naver.com/grulsa/221509160148))

** korean translation

남양주  Namyangju (** city in Gyeonggi province).

세트장  Filming site

벽장식(주방) = wall decoration (kitchen)

It's decoration work of this company --> http://grulsa.com

Follow link here for more photos from this company's portfolio, but the web just said that it's from KBS 수목드라마 (Wed-Thu drama), probably it was changed later after this IG posting.

Link#1

Link#2

:heart::heart::heart:

7 K-Drama Pairings That Are Actual #HealthyCoupleGoals

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315735wpp/7-k-drama-pairings-that-are-actual-healthycouplegoals

2. Seo Ri & Woo Jin in “30 But 17”

MghtWJj.jpg

:star::star::star:

And I want to see SHS replies her fan in IG like this too.

• LOL 1

On 4/11/2019 at 1:50 AM, jakey09 said:

@mylovekge Hi5 to that! :wub:

Oh then I wonder if you can answer me this cause I have been wondering about something ... Last year, SH & HS uploaded water bucket challenge videos, why did they take it out from Insta? SH also took out her selfie with HS from the Award function ... infact I was noticing she blocked comments from all her early pics ... any idea what happened? 

I hope HS/SH are keeping in touch. They are hilarious together and down to earth and you should have those kind of friends in the industry. 

Speaking of traveling ... I’m thinking of traveling this year and was thinking of visiting Korea/Seoul ... what should I do where I can get glimpse of Hae Sun/Soo Hyang etc?! :lol::lol: Because getting glimpse of someone popular would be the main purpose of it! Hahaha

Definitely Seoul!!! LOL and maybe go around Cheongdamdong or Itaewon for bigger chances of seeing celebrities. lol Who knows you might get lucky and you get to see them both haha

Spoiler

As for them deleting their posts, I'm not really sure why, wish I remembered to ask Soo Hyang's manager that but I definitely believe they are still friends and they deleted a bunch of old posts. Probably just did a clean up or something lol Although SH received a lot of love after Gangnam Beauty, she also had her share of haters because, Eun Woo. So she probably just filtered her comments? I guess? But  I wish one day we still see them hang out. They are both bigger stars now so chances are slimmer. The FE cast had such a beautiful bond! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

g59kxE5.jpg

(credit photo : from DCinside)

:star::star::star:

Really love this fan conversation with SHS.

credit : @DUCK_is_waving, @shinhsarchive

Watching this moment almost gave me a heart attack. :sweatingbullets: I'm so worried that our ballerina will get injured.

• Love 1