Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Was bored so just gonna share a random thought. :lol: Being a recent fan of Hye Sun and watching all her past work ... My first impression of hers is there seems to be greed in Sun Hye as an actor. Whatever role she got before achieving the lead ones ... it’s like whatever character she played before... she didn’t get to play enough of it for obvious reasons and wasn’t able to show enough of it to her fans.

She played a ballerina in OMG, now got a full-fledged lead role, playing a ballerina again. 

Played a prosecutor in Stranger but didn’t get to see her in court much or in action ... now she got a full-fledged role as attorney in Innocent. 

Her dream of being a chaebol in MGL got snatched away :lol: and then she had a lil stint in  TLOTBS so now she can fulfill that as well in her new upcoming show.

I guess what I’m trying to say is ... the woman isn’t afraid to go back and give her 100% to something she probably thought she wasn’t able to. I don’t see that honest quality in actors much. 

Also it seems like she gives less attention to IG, random reality shows appearances when filming. The woman seems all about work. I’m sure she is busy doing a lot behind the scenes right now... but it’s hard to find updates. lol

 

Not sure I agree here.

 

When SHS was "unknown actress #083189", she auditioned for available roles, shooting when she had availability.

Now, SHS is "Shin Hye Sun", and she chooses from available roles on offer, shooting when she has availability.

"Unfinished business" likely has little, if any, effect on SHS' decision-making process.

 

It feels more like a platitude that would be used in an interview, when the truth is uncomfortable/unprofessional to openly state:

 

Interviewer: "Why did you choose to be involved in "Innocent?"

SHS' truth: "I was available, and there was no reason not to."

YNK's desired response: "I wanted to challenge the role of an attorney again."

(SHS is very honest/straightforward, so SHS' actual response will often be a combination of the truth/YNK's answer.)

 

As for Instagram, SHS, particularly in the past year, has not been very active, regardless of her schedule.

Maybe,

  1.  She is just not a big social media person.
  2.  She doesn't want to share elements of her personal life with strangers, for personal/safety reasons.
  3.  YNK has imposed specific guidelines on Instagramming.

Given that SHS (or YNK?) deleted many of her older Instagram posts ~ a year ago (?), I would guess that #3 is the biggest factor.

(It would be great if SHS IG'd more, in a safe manner, but I'm sure there are reasons the IG count is kept low.)

 

There are numerous qualities to praise SHS for, which is why she has a dedicated, growing fanbase.

But I don't really think "unfinished business" and "focusing on work over Instagram" narratives are among them.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, immorethant said:

@jakey09  Yes, I agree with you.  Because her lead career start late, so now she works non-stop to compensate for that past time.  I think Woo Seo-Ri's role is quite like herself in real life that even with all talents but she lost many years and now she's 30 just ending her 'intermission' and trying to pursue her dream.

 

When she played this scene and said 'I want my time back ' , she must think about her past too.

 

But I don’t think her being 29 should be a problem. I’m thinking there are so many actresses that we grew up watching them in their 20s and they totally disappeared in their 30s after doing a show or two. At least we can count on Hye Sun on being active in her 30s. 

 

15 hours ago, immorethant said:

Enough for my rambling today. Time for an entertainment :P

I read many comments and discussions said that our Shin Hye Sun looks like Ji-Soo (Blackpink) ,  Chae-Young (Twice), Yeon-Woo (Momoland).  

 

I can't decide whether Shin Hye Sun looks similar to those idols or not. I already tried my best to find the close photos here for you all to judge for yourself.

But what make me so glad is that the way people compare her with idols of 24, 19 and 22 years old.  :blush:

(P.S. I have no intention to offense those idols, so their fan clubs please don't be mad at me. Your idols and our SHS are all great and pretty.)

 

 

Ji-Soo

 

i2NdJx2.jpg

 

Chae-Young

 

hgkDOmO.jpg

 

Yeon-Woo

 

eoBl5jN.jpg

 

 

I don’t think Hye Sun resembles any of them. She has a very unique face. 

  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, meechuttso said:

 

This is just awesome. Although I've sort of been taking a breather while it's quiet, not watching any dramas, either, this place has never been happier for me as it is now, since we have such devoted and insightful fangirls and fanboyz now.:rolleyes:

 

This is a seriously astute and observant post! For a noob fan of SHS, you hit it on the nail, and articulated for us all here what she's about! I felt she was like Seo Jian a bit in real life, but never thought that she might have taken the Seori role becoz she's making up for lost time like her! Makes sense! That's totally her!  Thank you noob J-minion - you're already initiated, @jakey09

 

 

Lol! J-minion! I like that.

 

Is Hye Sun any of her characters? I don’t know ... I don’t know much about her to decide on that but I do know ... she has a very “cool, cold, shy” personality to her which I love. I think it’s one of her charms. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

 

Not sure I agree here.

 

When SHS was "unknown actress #083189", she auditioned for available roles, shooting when she had availability.

Now, SHS is "Shin Hye Sun", and she chooses from available roles on offer, shooting when she has availability.

"Unfinished business" likely has little, if any, effect on SHS' decision-making process.

 

It feels more like a platitude that would be used in an interview, when the truth is uncomfortable/unprofessional to openly state:

 

Interviewer: "Why did you choose to be involved in "Innocent?"

SHS' truth: "I was available, and there was no reason not to."

YNK's desired response: "I wanted to challenge the role of an attorney again."

(SHS is very honest/straightforward, so SHS' actual response will often be a combination of the truth/YNK's answer.)

 

As for Instagram, SHS, particularly in the past year, has not been very active, regardless of her schedule.

Maybe,

  1.  She is just not a big social media person.
  2.  She doesn't want to share elements of her personal life with strangers, for personal/safety reasons.
  3.  YNK has imposed specific guidelines on Instagramming.

Given that SHS (or YNK?) deleted many of her older Instagram posts ~ a year ago (?), I would guess that #3 is the biggest factor.

(It would be great if SHS IG'd more, in a safe manner, but I'm sure there are reasons the IG count is kept low.)

 

There are numerous qualities to praise SHS for, which is why she has a dedicated, growing fanbase.

But I don't really think "unfinished business" and "focusing on work over Instagram" narratives are among them.

 

You may be right but I still feel that way. I may change my perspective once I know more about her but ... I understand some of Hye Sun’s qualities ... she is a Virgo, so am I ... so I understand why she behaves a certain way.

 

I wonder why her company’s put restriction on her social media. Don’t they know today it’s the best way to communicate with fans and especially for Hye Sun who is just starting out? 

 

If not, she could be just not too interested. She reminds me of Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo maybe she is a casual user like them. I mean nobody can put restricts on them yet they seem pretty casual. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering ... SHS new shows reading happened last month right? If the shows airing in May ... didn’t it take place a bit too soon? :ph34r: When’s the shooting starting? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I was wondering ... SHS new shows reading happened last month right? If the shows airing in May ... didn’t it take place a bit too soon? :ph34r: When’s the shooting starting?

Someone posted in DC inside that from staff's IG said the drama shooting will be start next week (or this week ? because it was posted on Saturday).  However, I still can't find that IG , so please kindly share if anyone find it ^_^.

 

As SHS posted her IG holding the script on Jan 22 and almost a month later KBS drama IG just re-posted the same pic again on Feb 16 (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt4k4SiFiwi), so I think the shooting is coming soon (but I prefer KBS put more effort to promote her drama by posting other pics from script reading rather than just re-posted her IG  :wacko:

 

From L 's fan IG  ( https://www.instagram.com/theroom313/ )   , love his smile in this pic.

 

sG6KwQD.jpg

 

Have a happy working day everyone !  I'm late for work now...:P

 

U47ufCU.gif

 

lYhMEUf.gif

 

:kiss_wink::love::heart:

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@immorethant Oo! Does that mean will be having more updates regarding SHS soon? That’s good to know! B)

 

He really does look like an angel! Huh. Hopefully this show has a happy ending like Still17! Otherwise Hye Sun’s characters are dying or having questionable happy endings! :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible 'happy endings' for 'One and only love'.

 

a)  Dan decides to become human for Yeon-Seo (but I still don't know how it's possible because Dan has no birth id to get Korean citizen and to find a job).

 

b)  Yeon-Seo dies (again for SHS's character  :wacko:) becomes an angel and stays with Dan in heaven.

 

c)  Yeon-seo dies and Dan decides to leave angel status. With help from the archangel 'Hoo' who sympathizes with their love, both re-born again and meet each other in the next life.

 

d)  Ji Kang-Woo (character played by Lee Dong-Gun) dies, and Dan just takes over his body and lives happily with Yeon-Seo (the ending will be little awkward because it will be LDG kisses SHS instead). :joy: 

 

e)  There may be more in the script than we know now.  Dan might meet Yeon-Seo before he became angel and there may be a reason that his mission is Yeon-Seo. At the end, again,  archangel sympathizes with them and helps turn back the time before he became an angel and before she got accident, so both meet again in alternate possibility.

 

f) Dan is in love with Yeon-Seo despite objection from his boss.  To prove his love, Dan uses his power and sacrifices his 'angel eyes' for Yeon-Seo, so as archangel's punishment he loses power and becomes human.  Few years later Yeon-Seo with her eyes recovered achieves her dream as famous ballerina but she never stops looking for the guy who helped her, her 'One and only love'.

One day she meet a blind guy and she remembers he is Dan (I expect SHS and audience to cry a river in this scene). Archangel, again, after seeing their true love so he forgives Dan and helps heal his eyes. And they lives happily ever after.  (I adapted this plot from 'Little Mermaid' :P)

 

Just my wild imagination, LOL :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is to be a May drama filming will probably start latest by March. I saw somewhere that it will be a Mon-Tues drama (and Vagabond is slated to be a Wed-Thurs drama:P) to be aired after Dear Citizens which follows My Lawyer Mr Jo 2. Which means we will likely get to catch glimpses of shooting from fancam or staff soon. Hurray! :lol:

 

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

 Someone posted in DC inside that from staff's IG said the drama shooting will be start next week (or this week ? because it was posted on Saturday).  However, I still can't find that IG , so please kindly share if anyone find it ^_^.

It's likely true because the timeline coincides with how it was reported that Innocent wraps up in Feb. Can't wait!!! B)

 

Also hope to hear news of Innocent release date soon. Anticipating her first movie press conference as a real first lead. Gonna be so proud of her. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'My Golden Life' latest broadcast in some Asian country.

 

My Golden Life's rating in Philippines. I've never studied tv rating of this country , so I don't know if rating 7.1 is good or not (but I think here GMA network tried to show that this drama beat another drama from its rival network ABS-CBN). From watching promotional teaser, the latest aired episode was the one that Ji-An ('Gillian' in this version) was missing and Hyuk ('Luke' in this version) found her.

 

 

(We won the whole week !)

jgn3sIa.jpg

 

BOAMrRi.jpg

 

ENemwLx.jpg

 

(Teaser in local dubbed)

 

 

On Feb 1, it was also started airing (with local dubbed) in Thailand (the same channel just finished broadcasting of  '30 but 17' too.)

 

(Local name can be translated as  'Love beyond destiny')

SIUdR7l.jpg

 

(Teaser in local dubbed)

 

csTSUu5.jpg

The channel is also using '30but17' as FB cover photo. :wub:

 

 

 

In Japan, 'My Golden Life' (黄金の私の人生) will also be broadcast today (Feb 18, 2019) on TV Tokyo.

 

fpdQhld.jpg

 

bP8Wfkv.jpg

 

And I like this video from Japanese DVD version teaser (released for rental by Tsutaya since Nov 2018).

 

 

 

 

 

wBwdYst.jpg

 

 

 

 

Actually most of her dramas are already available now via streaming channel in Asia region with Korean audio plus Eng/local subtitle. The dubbed version may be a bit late but I'm still glad to see SHS's works shown to more and more audience. :blush:

 

Sources and credits

https://twitter.com/OfficialGMAHOA

https://www.facebook.com/trueasianserieshd

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mygoldenlife/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/黄金色の私の人生/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/シンヘソン/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, immorethant said:

Possible 'happy endings' for 'One and only love'.

 

a)  Dan decides to become human for Yeon-Seo (but I still don't know how it's possible because Dan has no birth id to get Korean citizen and to find a job).

 

I wonder if it possible to become alive from death lol but it would be nice to have him shown to be in coma like KSH’s character in LFG. 

 

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

b)  Yeon-Seo dies (again for SHS's character  :wacko:) becomes an angel and stays with Dan in heaven.

 

A total no. :tears:

 

 

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

c)  Yeon-seo dies and Dan decides to leave angel status. With help from the archangel 'Hoo' who sympathizes with their love, both re-born again and meet each other in the next life.

 

That’s bittersweet ending. That’s a possibility, I like it. Yeon Seo would see again and Dan would be alive. 

 

 

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

d)  Ji Kang-Woo (character played by Lee Dong-Gun) dies, and Dan just takes over his body and lives happily with Yeon-Seo (the ending will be little awkward because it will be LDG kisses SHS instead). :joy: 

 

Ugh, please no! 

 

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

e)  There may be more in the script than we know now.  Dan might meet Yeon-Seo before he became angel and there may be a reason that his mission is Yeon-Seo. At the end, again,  archangel sympathizes with them and helps turn back the time before he became an angel and before she got accident, so both meet again in alternate possibility.

 

I’m sure there’s more in the script. One thing I noticed about Hye Sun she has a knack of chosing good scripts. Doesn’t matter if she has enough screen space or not. I think, I can trust her for chosing this one. We don’t see a lot of shows regarding reincarnation ... so wouldn’t mind this one either. 

 

 

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

 

f) Dan is in love with Yeon-Seo despite objection from his boss.  To prove his love, Dan uses his power and sacrifices his 'angel eyes' for Yeon-Seo, so as archangel's punishment he loses power and becomes human.  Few years later Yeon-Seo with her eyes recovered achieves her dream as famous ballerina but she never stops looking for the guy who helped her, her 'One and only love'.

One day she meet a blind guy and she remembers he is Dan (I expect SHS and audience to cry a river in this scene). Archangel, again, after seeing their true love so he forgives Dan and helps heal his eyes. And they lives happily ever after.  (I adapted this plot from 'Little Mermaid' :P)

 

Just my wild imagination, LOL :lol:

 

As long as there’s happy ending. lol!

 

One thing I like about SHS is her nasally voice. I’m just imagining her saying Dan-shi in that accent of hers.

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

If it is to be a May drama filming will probably start latest by March. I saw somewhere that it will be a Mon-Tues drama (and Vagabond is slated to be a Wed-Thurs drama:P) to be aired after Dear Citizens which follows My Lawyer Mr Jo 2. Which means we will likely get to catch glimpses of shooting from fancam or staff soon. Hurray! :lol:

 

It's likely true because the timeline coincides with how it was reported that Innocent wraps up in Feb. Can't wait!!! B)

 

Also hope to hear news of Innocent release date soon. Anticipating her first movie press conference as a real first lead. Gonna be so proud of her. 

 

If Innocent (Btw sucks didn’t have any BTS pics leaked? Wonder about her look.) didn’t already wrapped then makes sense for her to start shooting in March. 

 

Otherwise if the shows airing in May then promotion will start in April... they should be start shooting soon... photoshoot, anything? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I’m just imagining her saying Dan-shi in that accent of hers.

In previous drama she said 'Ajusshi' , this new drama she may say 'Angel-sshi'  :P:lol:

 

This video is a part from 'Channel A' program '풍문쇼 (Rumor has it)' which broadcast today (Feb 18) mentioned SHS (however, it's beyond my ability to translate, sorry :P )

 

WTDggHq.gif
( This gif from the show's teaser.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyIkgdQ5XqU

Translated caption: "From unknown actress emerged as a weekend queen. Actress Shin Hye-Sun. Her nickname is 'The girl who kissed Kang Dong-Won' " )

 

 

(edited)  Full length video. 

Shin Hye Sun's part is from 1.00.31 - 1.06.27

 

 

(short version 4 min)

 

 

ocs13Or.jpg

 

This guy really fell for her.  :love:

(First he said his mom watched SHS and said 'She is pretty' and other MC in this show asked him whether he also thought the same ?  So he admitted that he liked her :D  They mentioned SHS's interview that she also watched this 'Rumor has it' program and she said it's funny and when this guy Park Soo-Hong came out he gave relax (comfortable 편안해진) atmosphere (now he blushed).  He said to SHS that he followed her instagram , wanted to meet her and to treat her to a meal :P.

 

glYzMGZ.jpg

 


 

 

 

Actually this show on 'Channel A' previously mentioned her in Jan 2018 when she was popular from MGL.

 

(SHS part from 0.00 - 21.45 min)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, immorethant said:

This video is a part from 'Channel A' program '풍문쇼 (Rumor has it)' which broadcast today (Feb 18) mentioned SHS (however, it's beyond my ability to translate, sorry :P )

A great find, @immorethant ! Although it's put out by Channel-A official youtube channel, there're virtually zero hits - but to us minions here, it's a happy treasure clip. :wub:

 

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

^ Do we have any translators here who can translate that for us? 

 

From the more recent link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKQuwgEjsE

 

Heard it thru the Grapevine*** (or Heard it thru the Rustling Wind)

 

M1:     Seems all of a sudden I've noticed her on TV somehow.

 

F1:     Many people feel that way because SHS-ssi, last year, thru MGL, hit DaeBak...

 

Voice:  Yes...

 

F1:     and after that continued (연이어서 - back to back) thru SBS 30b17 to score big hits, and so among people hailed as the 'New Weekend Queen', has been numbered as one actress who can lead very high ratings.
            Because of that in people's minds, (she is) bit of a Cinderella figure.

 

Voice:  Yes...

 

F1:     "Is she not a Cinderella type actress, rising all at once", but in fact, 2012 thru KBS and debuted in 2013, after about 5 years of no-name existence, is a actress with solid fundamentals, you can say.

 

Voice: Yes...

 

00:52   At first, there was a special motivation that caused her to become an actress...

 

00:58   In a moment...

 

01:02   Isn't SHS-ssi a new actress?

 

(all repeat of first 52 seconds)

 

01:52   SHS-ssi, originally... had a reason for wanting to become an entertainer (smirks)

 

01:58   In grade school, watched "Autumn Tale" and

 

02:00   "Want to meet Won Bin oppa" was ... (the reason). If not for Won Bin, we wouldn't have Shin Hye-Sun-ssi, you see.

 

02:10   (Gay bald guy - Hong Sun-Chuck) Debut sounds just like mine. For me it was from wanting to meet Jang Dong-Gun that I wanted to become a celebrity. (laughs)

 

02:15   You met him?

 

HSC:     Of course, we're close.

 

02:18   (Pop-up guy) First of all, for an actor, you have to seize upon the chance well. MGL, to put it frankly, not to Shin Hye-Sun but to another actress the role went, but she didn't take it.

 

Voice:   Oh is that so?....

 

02:26   The male lead is Park Shi-Hoo-ssi, right? After PSH-ssi's unseemly incident this was his come-back work  following that, so it wasn't a work that actresses would easilypick up.

 

02:37   To a comparatively unknown newbie Shin Hye-Sun the opportunity came, and she seized upon it and after that with her acting abilities she rose.


02:41   For an actress, you see, if she's great at acting, that is what makes her look beautiful. And no matter how beautiful she might be (known as), if she can't act, she looks ugly.

 

Voice:   That's true (맞아요...)

 

02:48   In that sense, I am saying Shin Hye-Sun-ssi acted well...,

 

02:50   And in the Republic of Korea, 1 in 5 have all seen the movie in which Shin Hye-Sun-ssi appeared.

 

02:55   If I told you here which movie, you'd all say, 'Ah!'.

 

02:59   9.7 Million people have seen - "The Violent Prosecutor".

 

Voices: Wowoo

 

03:02   Kang Dong-Won-ssi, in order to get information, the lady employee who works at the voting office, that lady was none other than Shin Hye-Sun-ssi.

 

Gasps...

 

03:14   Therefore the one who spent the night with... role that was an object of many women's jealous rage... was Shin Hye-Sun-ssi.

 

03:20   In the SNS search term: "Kang Dong-Won Kiss Female" was always there.

 

03:25   Aaahh.... [LoL it's funny watching these people fake surprise.]

 

03:27   So she "won big over and over" (승승장구), then rose to #1 on the actor brand recognition chart last February.

03:35   This is a comprehensive and quantitative 'poll'***, you can say it's objective, so you can say not only for her acting but for her 'star power', she has been acknowledged.
*** See posts about rekorea.net, gooddata.com, here on this thread January 2018 B) She swept all 3 then.

 

03:40   (Kang Sung-Tae) Before coming to the studio too, I left my wife a (text) message - "what do you like so much about her," since she always says she loves her? I haven't got a reply yet, but. (laughs)

 

03:50   "Why does she like her so much?", because as you know, there are many really beautiful actresses,... so I ask, is there really a special reason why?:crazy:

 

04:00   Fundamentally, her acting is there, and she has a 'familiar' (easy to befriend, amicable) appearance.

 

04:05   In other words, because she's not pigeon-holed into a particular 'image', she can do melo(drama), rom-com, really she can do a wide variety of roles, ... she herself knows this very well I think.:rolleyes:

 

04:15   If you look at her face, her face is, what do you call it..   even if she were to put on quite a bit of make-up, looks young (childlike). And she looks cute.:wub:

 

Voices:  yes yes

 

04:25   Because of that image, those who think, "Shin Hye-Sun looks about 160cm tall," there are many, but in reality she's 172cm.

 

Voice:   You can think of her as another "Park Chang-Sook" (height-wise). [I don't know who that is.]

 

04:40   When she was on SBS (My Ugly Offspring), Seo Jang-Hoon (former basketball player MC) said this, "I didn't know she was so tall," and was surprised.

 

The End

 

LoL.:w00t:

 

The older one is almost 22 minutes about SHS. Will try and cover later.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @meechuttso for translation, you are the only one who is able to translate this for us minions :wub: .   That 22 min video I watched it since it first came out but my listening skill is so poor to translate what they're talking so I just watched the scenes with caption and opened dictionary to translate each word (LOL for my craziness :P), but just that already made me so happy to see how those people admired and liked her.   I don't dare to ask you to translate because I'm not sure you may be too busy or not,  but if you can find some of your time, ...please....thank you again.  :kiss_wink:

 

 

46 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

03:25   Aaahh.... [LoL it's funny watching these people fake surprise.]

Yes, fun to watch that , because all of them already acted surprise for the same fact (of KDW kissing and her height) in the old clip. LOL :joy:

 

 

46 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

02:41   For an actress, you see, if she's great at acting, that is what makes her look beautiful. And no matter how beautiful she might be (known as), if she can't act, she looks ugly.

Absolutely agree, that's why we all loved her and why she's so beautiful when I watched her acting, and more beautiful when I watched her real personality off the screen.  

 

zXelSB2.jpg

 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like what the narrator said. I was thinking the same recently, Shin Hye Sun’s professional story is like of a Cinderella. Started from the bottom. After working under the shadows of, such brilliant actresses, Park Bo Young, Jun Ji Hyun, Hwang Jung Eum, Bae Doo Na ... she really bloomed on her own! I’m sure she is yet to rise more! 

 

Btw, does anybody know how far Hye Sun’s scene is in The Violent Prosecutor? Everybody talks about it ... don’t feel like watching the whole movie!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @immorethant for the video link! The old 22 min video is new to me, haven't seen it before at all, so it's a bonus to me! Now after watching, though I don't understand a single word, it's a long segment dedicated to her and seeing all these people talking about her, it makes me feel even more prouder to be her fan. She has indeed come a long way from an unknown newbie with supporting roles to someone who successfully made an impact on tv viewers and took the limelight to be discussed upon in a talk show like this. I'm just happy hearing her name throughout the whole video clip :D!

 

Thanks @meechuttso for being our trusty translator as always. That's why your minions here love you more than anyone :heart:  ... other than SHS :lol: 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, does anybody know how far Hye Sun’s scene is in The Violent Prosecutor? Everybody talks about it ... don’t feel like watching the whole movie!

Apart from legendary KDW kissing scene (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Y6zamR-tE) , she had just one another short scene here after that kiss.

 

(Pretty Yuna :kiss_wink: ) 

qEenfMS.gif

 

That's all for our SHS's appearance.  But if you love Kang Dong-Won or if you're also interested to watch that 'Shaman' actor from 'The Wailing' then you may watch the whole movie. :blush:

 

  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...