34 minutes ago, immorethant said:

(My favorite comment from this IG is 'Taxi Goddess')

:scream::joy::joy::love::love:

So funny...never seen this from her since 'Five Children' happy together. Oh..no matter how hard she may try,  she can't be an arrogant ballerina because she is too cute.

Whoa, it hasn't even been 3 weeks since her last Instagram post.

• LOL 1

There were like 9 SHS posts in a row on my Instagram feed. I am good at Instagram.

28 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

She's so adorable!:heart:

By the way, what's the 4 korean words in her story? I wonder if this is a scene for DOL? 

The current English name for the drama is "Ballerina Devil."

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

By the way, what's the 4 korean words in her story? I wonder if this is a scene for DOL? 

I thought the same that it may be a scene from DOL (BD, OAOL, ALML). I'm so glad seeing her in good spirit and happily working.

The word is 절묘하다 which (from dictionary) it means 'excellent, superb, exquisite'.

But actually SHS didn't post this word in her original IG story. I think it was added later by the twitter's owner.

@kokkuri33 Because of today's SHS IG and the IG clip of dancing and singing SHS, made me watch that episode of 'Happy Together' again. :lol: 

I really want to see to see her in this show again for with her new drama's casts.

• Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I thought the same that it may be a scene from DOL (BD, OAOL, ALML). I'm so glad seeing her in good spirit and happily working.

The word is 절묘하다 which (from dictionary) it means 'excellent, superb, exquisite'.

But actually SHS didn't post this word in her original IG story. I think it was added later by the twitter's owner.

@kokkuri33 Because of today's SHS IG and the IG clip of dancing and singing SHS, made me watch that episode of 'Happy Together' again. :lol: I really want to see to see her in this show again for with her new drama's casts.

It was a Twitter user making that perfect word choice.

If SHS does a variety appearance while her upcoming drama "Spitfire Love" is still filming, I'd prefer a short one (minimize added workload), where she does something fun as SHS (since SHS is the opposite of her drama character- at least until Episode 15, when the icy exterior finally cracks).

Maybe Running Man appearance? 

If SHS does an appearance after her upcoming drama "Cherubim" is over, I'd prefer a longer, one-on-one interview, like Guerrilla Date?

I wonder what that Instagram clip was from? It was released directly from SHS, not from the producers of her upcoming drama "Devil and Angel" , so maybe SHS was filming some sort of advertisement for one of her endorsements?

• LOL 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:54 AM, kokkuri33 said:

You can just see the kindness oozing out of SHS, as she interacts with this young fan.

The next Botanic signing is only ~ 10950 km away from me, and google translate indicates that you only need to buy 30,000 Botanic products to be eligible, so definitely considering attending.

• LOL 1

From I read in Olive Young IG, we have to buy at least 30,000 won from Myeong-dong main store during Apr 1-9 to be eligible to apply for fan sign.  Then 90 lucky winners will be announced on Apr 10. 

30,000 won is not much but I'm not sure I will be lucky enough to be a winner. :P

Should we go to Incheon Art Center instead? we may have better chance to see SHS and other casts.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, immorethant said:

From I read in Olive Young IG, we have to buy at least 30,000 won from Myeong-dong main store during Apr 1-9 to be eligible to apply for fan sign.  Then 90 lucky winners will be announced on Apr 10. 

30,000 won is not much but I'm not sure I will be lucky enough to be a winner. :P

Should we go to Incheon Art Center instead? we may have better chance to see SHS and other casts.

giphy.gif

Can we use some of these medals next to our names to buy Olive Young products?

• LOL 2

I can't wait for April 12th - Cant be there but there will be plenty of pics to drool over. :lol:

By the way, I was wondering ...Hae Sun's movie premiere ... who will she be inviting to it? Who is she close to in the industry? I wish she was active more on Instagram in that sense. Let's speculate ... :ph34r:

• LOL 2

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

After an extended period of careful contemplation, I have determined that fluctuating circumstances have made it necessary to move forward with a difficult decision. Effective immediately, I will be transferring my South Korean Actress Fandom from Shin Hae Sun, to Eugene Jung. I have come to this momentous conclusion for the following reasons:

1e4b01b5036b456287f03687a0d39f5c.JPG

1. Eugene Jung, at 176 cm, is able to offer more height than the vertically-challenged Shin Hae Sun's relatively elvish 172 cm.

2. Eugene Jung is able to offer more upside-potential, in the area of baseball proficiency.

3. Eugene Jung is willing and able to instagram dog pics on a regular basis.

I call on @immorethant and  @meechuttso for their understanding, as I move forward with this painful, yet hopeful decision.

Sincerely,

@kokkuri33

Soompier, Level 5

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I thought it was more of sarcastic post. The reasons sounded kinda sarcastic to me. lol 

I just hope too that this is only April Fool's day jokes.

Speaking of the April Fool's day made me recall of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzRNTvfO-_o

Z61p4BI.png

cRd2TR9.png

HZ1o9Bc.png

5TZWuhd.png

Have a happy 'Shin Hye Sun's confession day' everyone !!  :kiss_wink::relaxed:

• LOL 1

@immorethant I recently watched Village Survival, the Eight for Soo Hyang but ended up falling in love with the cast and the whole concept - It was hilarious ... Anyway, somebody mentioned ... there was some conversation about confessing on April 1st as a joke ... At that moment, it reminded me of Hae Sun's confession. I wondered if they got the idea from Hae Sun ...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

I just hope too that this is only April Fool's day jokes.

Speaking of the April Fool's day made me recall of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzRNTvfO-_o

Z61p4BI.png

cRd2TR9.png

HZ1o9Bc.png

5TZWuhd.png

Have a happy 'Shin Hye Sun's confession day' everyone !!  :kiss_wink::relaxed:

The above situation also happened in one of the Reply dramas, but I forget which one. My theory is that SHS didn't have any such anecdotes that she wanted to share internationally, so a producer just had her use that one. Eugene Jung might do the same thing, in such a situation.

Anyways, here's some GIF Action:

693f4db4eabd42f9b7f97657a66c9a80.gif

4829d73942ff422ba575c2e90290c3fb.gif

f8b372c5c4c2443782cbd442957deff2.gif

4bfb47d7f9c242ada1ba4c054a6cc79e.gif

6791a96e52d946f8ac93f980ef53db7b.gif

3058fcd521cf4d6398ebca6bd7d2a5a3.gif

• LOL 2

On 3/31/2019 at 4:43 PM, kokkuri33 said:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hola everyone. I can't believe it's been like 6 days since I last posted. @kokkuri33 I think it's a great idea. We should post our fandom for other actresses - maybe Shin Hye-Sun will feel a tinge of jealousy and break our boredom reposting and creating our mash-up content from her 2015 articles and pics.:crazy:

On 3/31/2019 at 10:01 PM, jakey09 said:

Can't one like more than one actress? :lol: God, then I should be ashamed of my growing list. LOL!

Men... :wacko: LoL

On 3/31/2019 at 5:20 PM, immorethant said:

I just hope this is not a goodbye and hope to see you again.

Best wishes, chingoo.

In case you're wondering @kokkuri33 hasn't actually created a Jung Yu-Jin (or Eugene) post under actors and actresses section ( see for yourself here ).B)

Yes I would be bored, too, if I wasn't so insanely busy in R.L.

But look how scrumptious she looks here from 2015 or 2016. :wub:

16 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Anyways, here's some GIF Action:

@kokkuri33 I never knew you were so multi-talented too. :phew: These are nice ones.

Thanks @immorethant and all you minions, for keeping the place warm and open. :w00t:

• Love 1