3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Has anyone ever tried buying Carlyn? I honestly have not heard of this brand before until Hye Sun lmao wonder if it's worth the price tag. Seriously considering getting one just for her. lol

Me too. I admitted that I've never heard the brand Carlyn, itMICHAA, AQUTOP, Lovcat Bijoux, Red Seal, Botanic Heal BoH before SHS's endorsement :P    For Carlyn, I think Seo Hyun Jin is their muse before SHS.

Now I just wish L to see her drama and those photos of her , so he knows how good at acting and how pretty she is.  :relaxed:

More clip, oh...I really love Carlyn so much for giving us lots of SHS. :wub:

Edited by immorethant
add photos and video
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So I just read online writer Park Ji Eun checked into HyunBin’s schedule - meaning she is working on a new show! 

I pray she offers Hae Sun the female lead. You know how some writers give main leads to actors who have worked with them previously in secondary roles? #FingersCrossed 

• LOL 1

So since there’s not a lot of news, was doing some calculations - unless there’s already some announcement and have yet to come across. It seems like Hae Sun’s new show will take over Doctor Prisoner (Wednesday/Thursday slot) seeing so far there’s no mention of what’s coming after Doctor Prisoner nor any news about which show ALML taking over. 

If DP is 16 episodes long, meaning the show is starting on May 16th and if 20, then May 29th! I hope it’s not the latter! :lol:

• LOL 1

From what I read, DP will have 20 episodes too, it will started on Mar 20 and should end on May 23 (but it's not confirmed. It may end earlier at 16 eps if rating is not good, or 20 eps if it did well as 'Livers or Dies' ).

However, from wikipedia, it said that 'One and Only Love' will be aired on Mon/Tue slot after 'My Fellow Citizens' (which started on Apr 1)  But if MFC has 20 episode then it will be ended onJun 4. If it has 16 episodes then it will be ended on May 14.

So still don't know exactly when 'One and Only Love' will be aired :rolleyes:, but personally I preferred Mon/Tue because Vagabond will be premiered on May 8 (Wed), I don't want both dramas aired on the same time slot (and I want to see 20 episode of SHS drama).

Anyway, have a happy holiday everyone !! :relaxed: 

IdEQo9u.jpg

(edited)

Spoiler

Maybe it's not much related to our SHS. (so I put in hidden post) :P

On this boring day I just watch this anime 'Flavors of Youth' on Netflix.  It seems not a good idea to watch it because despite it's good but this anime made me missed SHS and her drama instead. :tears:

It's probably because of my being over-emotional. Or because the story is about ramen, model, fashion, too much dieting, cosmetic ad, exchanging messages, pedestrian bridge, and SUN-flowers. 

tlSjcAS.jpg dIzhFGv.jpg

blrqcww.jpg

dUzSK3z.jpg

lFytsii.jpg llAkBFj.jpg

yQRExwM.jpg

3Jgs1fu.jpg

dbG4ejh.jpg

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Oh do we know if it’s 20 or 16 episodes? I wish too it’s 20 episodes long! 

Now I just hope that it will not be aired on the same day as 'Vagabond' , so it will have more probability to get good rating and then , as a result, will have 20 eps. :P  

Another of my wish is seeing SHS, Myung-soo, Lee Dong-gun and other casts in 'Happy Together' (with Sung Hoon as special guest :lol:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I hope it keeps to its original plan to air as a Mon-Tues drama. But KBS is always so unpredictable. :sweatingbullets:

Hoping it would be 20 episodes too. Always want more of Hyesun. Was so upset when 30 but 17 became 16 episodes instead of 20, its ratings was good at that time too. Well, things always don't go as we wish -_-

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 3/10/2019 at 5:55 AM, immorethant said:

On this boring day I just watch this anime 'Flavors of Youth' on Netflix.  It seems not a good idea to watch it because despite it's good but this anime made me missed SHS and her drama instead. :tears:

It's probably because of my being over-emotional. Or because the story is about ramen, model, fashion, too much dieting, cosmetic ad, exchanging messages, pedestrian bridge, and SUN-flowers.

:tounge_xd: LoL, I wonder if she would ever tell us what her favorite anime characters are. :phew:

This one's too good to pass up.

:tounge_wink: The doodlers come out when she bores us with silence. But I like to think she's taking my motherly advice and sleeping 18 hours each day, watching manga and eating lots of fatty food.:mrgreen::innocent:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@meechuttso , when I first saw that IG , because the re-touching is good (or my eyes are bad), I think it's real. I'm curious whether it's the new poster from 'One and Only Love'.  So I spent many hours to find out where this pic came from and found nothing (because there's nothing to be found) LOL :joy:  How stupid I am. :flushed:

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

LoL, I wonder if she would ever tell us what her favorite anime characters are. :phew:

Not sure for 'she' you mean me or SHS  ? (sorry my English is as poor as Korean) 

So I just assume you mean me because I don't know how to answer about SHS's favorite. :P

Please allow me to hide this (because it's not related to SHS and I'm shy to talked about myself).

Spoiler

For anime, because I don't have much time to watch anime series, so I mostly watched anime movies which were too short for any character development. So it's hard to answer which character is my favorite.

But in terms of story, my favorite works are from Studio Gibli , Satoshi Kon, Makoto Shinkai which most talked about family, relationship and dream (probably that's the same reason I love '30but17'.)

And @meechuttso  I just found that the last pic if this IG captured from your post on 1st page of 'One and Only Love' thread. 

(edited)

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 1

Does SHS have a break between "Innocent" and the new drama? She needs to get out of cow mode for a bit, and switch to sleep mode.

Especially since there was an extremely legitimate report elsewhere that the new drama will be 104 episodes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Does SHS have a break between "Innocent" and the new drama? She needs to get out of cow mode for a bit, and switch to sleep mode.

Especially since there was an extremely legitimate report elsewhere that the new drama will be 104 episodes.

I have never seen a show which is 104 episodes long! Like seriously? :lol:

• LOL 2

Hi !! @kokkuri33  so glad to see you again after a while, chingu. :relaxed:  You made me so afraid that you would leave us here already. :cry:

q2dyGix.gif

Are you still in diet mode ? 

I would love to watch 104 episodes (MGL x 2) of SHS drama too. Must be terrific if it will be aired everyday. 

Have a happy Tuesday everyone !! 

I'm late for work now, got to go, have to run to catch my ride. :P

SY5LlXn.gif

mK9NS64.gif

(edited)

Oh...wow...is it real ? I'm so delighted. Kerastase.  :scream::love:

Her hair is soooo beautiful in below pics, like a princess.:kiss_wink:

http://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201903120902786223

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1113395

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000746699

(So the rumor that she's doing CF with hair product is true, I think we will never see her in short hair for a while).

3G3NaZ9.jpg

FotIoii.jpg

"Confirmation of the mainstream" ... Shin Hye Sun,   

film / drama → ad reception completed

Shin Hye-sun, who became a new face of Kerastase, has a big meaning because she is going to be a muse to represent Korea.

This advertisement is based on the concept of 'My Shining Moment, Elixir Ultime' (내가 빛나는 순간, 여신오일 엘릭서 얼팀 ****)' , and it is filled with the charm of Shin Hye Sun. In particular, Shin Hye Sun in the public image has created a goddess-like beauty with a rich long hairstyle that features gold-colored dresses and waves.

In relation to this muse selection, brand officials said, "Shin Hye Sun is an actress of trust that stands out with her natural beauty and sophisticated image. We believe that it will be a good synergy with each other as it combines with the image of a luxury brand based on our long tradition and technology. "We will continue our various brand activities to establish domestic brand recognition as a muse of Kerastase. "He said.

*** Actually the verbatim translation is 'The moment I shine, ultimate elixir goddess oil' , but I translated this using the same caption from this version campaign ad from

http://department.ssg.com/item/dealItemView.ssg?itemId=100002786460

• Love 3

201903120902786223_1.jpg&key=6eb0324c06d 대박!!  @immorethant ! Thank you sweetie. You're the best! This cries for a....

tumblr_pcenwiMNp61valxs7o1_400.gif I think this one goes on the first page.:love:

On 3/8/2019 at 7:25 AM, mylovekge said:

PLEASE DO NOT RETIRE, JEBAL!  

I'm having too much fun with you guys - besides, @immorethant's doing all the work! :tounge_wink:

On 3/8/2019 at 7:25 AM, mylovekge said:

She's really smokin' hot! Although I admit I miss the not-so-skinny Hye Sun. Yeon Tae cheeks still my fave ever. 

LoL, after this Kerastase pic, we're like, "Yeon-Doo Whoo??" :tounge_xd:

20 hours ago, immorethant said:

my favorite works are from Studio Gibli , Satoshi Kon, Makoto Shinkai which most talked about family, relationship and dream 

Mmmm, sounds like a new frontier to explore for me, thanks Sweetie.

11 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I have never seen a show which is 104 episodes long! Like seriously? :lol:

Oh, you probably haven't met @kokkuri33 - is into 104 eps - 52-episode weekend drama split up into 30-minute segments for high ratings purposes can get you to 104 - it's grueling, but if she tries it again, I would watch every minute this time. Where's your 104-page letter to YNK, @kokkuri33? I thought you are holed up in a cave to finish that? :ph34r:

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

*** Actually the verbatim translation is 'The moment I shine, ultimate elixir goddess oil' ,

LoL these are funny.

#케라스타즈 #내가빛나는순간 #여신오일#엘릭서얼팀

#Kerastase #MyShiningMoment #GoddessOil #ElixirUltim

Goddess-Oil sounds sexy - cold-pressed, oozing from a Goddess.... :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

She updated HQ stills. :lol:

But you know what? 

I’m officially dead.

She is killing me with her beauty! 

When did this woman become so stunning?!

If her rich character is gonna be this stunning in the show... it will be really hard for me not to faint from a heart disease. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Re-post for beginning of new page. This photo became my new favorite.

3G3NaZ9.jpg

Now she got endorsements for bag, hair product, cosmetic, jewelry. 

So the next one should be clothes, right ? 

If itMICHAA suited well for Seori character, now I want to see new luxury wardrobe (from new brand ?) for Yeon-Seo too.

I like this. They're so cute :love:

Woojin & Seori notebook and bag.

And '30but17' will be broadcast in Taiwan on Mar 19. The teaser is so cute.

More short clip from Carlyn.

• Love 3

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Oh, you probably haven't met @kokkuri33 - is into 104 eps - 52-episode weekend drama split up into 30-minute segments for high ratings purposes can get you to 104 - it's grueling, but if she tries it again, I would watch every minute this time. Where's your 104-page letter to YNK, @kokkuri33? I thought you are holed up in a cave to finish that? :ph34r:

I thought we had all planned to go abroad to study ballet, to prep for the new drama? Surprised to see everyone else seems to have plenty of free time to post. After a 21 hour day spent arabesquing, I pretty much just sleep.

If SHS signed up for a 104 episode drama- it would be necessary for us to go to SK and stage an intervention. 

The fan letter is printed and packed up in three chests to take to YNK... but I feel like it needs to be updated- with the transcripts from the meetings I had with celebrity-specializing nutritionists, the journals from ballet boot camp, the vers libre I just wrote about goddess oil...

(I'm glad that Kérastase is throwing some won SHS' way, but "ultimate elixir goddess oil" seems like the type of product that sells itself.)

On 3/11/2019 at 4:38 AM, immorethant said:

Hide contents

For anime, because I don't have much time to watch anime series, so I mostly watched anime movies which were too short for any character development. So it's hard to answer which character is my favorite.

But in terms of story, my favorite works are from Studio Ghibli , Satoshi Kon, Makoto Shinkai which most talked about family, relationship and dream (probably that's the same reason I love '30but17'.)

I've enjoyed some Satoshi works (Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress), and am a HUGE Makoto fan (too many to list). Looking forward to seeing Weathering With You this year.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another boring day, ...so I hope this clip will make you smile. :blush: 

I really want to see her in cute + cheerful mode again, apart from beautiful + elegant mode that we've seen lately.  (Anyway, I love both).

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/kueunji2010

Youtube clip here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVxeqarMs

And Carlyn again...:kiss_wink::love::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2