Quantcast

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

Thirty but Seventeen is now #1 for 'Best Family Drama'.

SHS is at #3 for 'Best Actress' , but not far from 1st and 2nd place.

Ye Ji-Won (Jennifer) is at #1 for 'Best Supporting Actress'

SHS is 2nd place for 'Best Up and Coming Actress'  --> very close to 1st place, need more voter here, please :wub:

Gong Woo-Jin and Seo-Ri is at #2 for 'Best Couple'

Fighting ! 

Hymn of Death is dominating, but 30/17 needs some support.

I've tried to create SHS fans on that site, with middling effects. My #ShinHyeSunday posts haven't gotten much response.

The SHS biography page originally said

"Debuted in School 2013."

Yep, despite everything SHS accomplished after that, her biography had only 3 words and 1 number!

So, I wrote a more complete one and submitted it... and only like 15% of it got posted on the site.

But, it does seem from 30/17 and Hymn of Death comments that site is becoming aware of SHS brilliance...

9 hours ago, meechuttso said:

This is from 'Angel Eyes'.

SHS is the young version of the main lead blind girl's best friend, and here she, knowing that KHN likes the blind girl, lets him know that tomorrow is her birthday so that he can plan something nice for her to celebrate it.:P

his counterpart left the screen it was so bad and the story so ridiculous I stopped watching it altogether.

I dropped "Angel Eyes" as soon as the SHS% went to 0.

In my SHS letter, there's actually a screenplay about an alternate reality in which SHS played her "Angel Eyes" character for the entire drama.

Spoiler

(Spoiler Alert: In that reality, in 2019, inequality has decreased dramatically, and animation production has increased dramatically.)

• Like 3

I apologize, my co-minions. Life happened and I can still barely catch on. In fact, I have yet to watch the whole SBS emceeing gig of SHS. But may I just say that LJH and SHS look really good together? If LJH were taller (like JongSuk tall), they would look really perfect in a drama together. But who cares, right? It's the chemistry and acting skills that matter. 

Thank you for keeping this thread moving and updated, despite SHS being all so quiet as ever. I have more than enough pages to read through and will surely last me the entire weekend. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Until seeing her again in May ,  I will keep telling myself like this. Dugeun Dugeun. 

Maybe she'll pop up before May. On Running Man. Or Little Duckling. Or in Cameroon.

Where I want to see SHS is... King of Mask Singer!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

49 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Maybe she'll pop up before May. On Running Man. Or Little Duckling. Or in Cameroon.

Where I want to see SHS is... King of Mask Singer!!!

Maybe we will see SHS in 'Happy Together' again (with L) on KBS :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Thank you so much @kokkuri33 and YNK. Lots of beautiful photos there.

W:love:W !!! WEEEE !! Thank you thank you thank you! Busy minions are well trained indeed.

35 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Love all the photos here from YNK :love:

Especially the ones of her at rehearsal... always like seeing her in casual attire a little bit more which is as cute and pretty from her elegant charming look while in formal dresses.

Agreed!

YNK bts ones are always the best - usually comes out a bit after her 'events' - I didn't think I'd find ones that I love more than the lovcat-bijoux session pics, but just WOW, these are even more stunning becoz there are just her practice 'look' and captures her radiant, ebullient personality so .... so... - the bright stage lights make her glow all the more, it's like she's a STAR, emanating a glow from within (I know I may just have contradicted myself with the last 2 sentences but you know what I mean). She's just BEAMing, and she must've had so much fun! That's what's the most special about these pics - such wondrously fun & beautiful candids!

17-1.jpg?type=w1200 This my favorite!

21-1.jpg?type=w1200And this one!

36.jpg?type=w1200 And this one!

Everybody - put up 3 more each of your favorite! Let's repost them ALL here!

:love::innocent:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Especially the ones of her at rehearsal... always like seeing her in casual attire a little bit more which is as cute and pretty from her elegant charming look while in formal dresses.

YNK bts ones are always the best - usually comes out a bit after her 'events' - I didn't think I'd find ones that I love more than the lovcat-bijoux session pics, but just WOW, these are even more stunning becoz there are just her practice 'look' and captures her radiant, ebullient personality so .... so... - the bright stage lights make her glow all the more, it's like she's a STAR, emanating a glow from within (I know I may just have contradicted myself with the last 2 sentences but you know what I mean). She's just BEAMing, and she must've had so much fun! That's what's the most special about these pics - such wondrously fun & beautiful candids!

Me too.  I always love to see her pics and clips from behind the scene. Not surprise that she wants to be in cow-mode because the best place for her seems to be in photo/drama shooting set which she always smiles, laughs, be happy and cheerful doing the things she loves.  That makes me so glad.

Can't get enough of posting her good pics from this set. Thank you YNK again giving me this joy on my busy and tiresome day. :relaxed:

Everybody - put up 3 more each of your favorite! Let's repost them ALL here!

Another 2 favorites

13-1.jpg?type=w1200

29.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 3

I like this one because there is a stage guide in the background. That shows that the stage guides didn't just show up at the last minute, and start directing stage traffic. They did a diligent traffic study ahead of time, examining various different possible stage management options.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, immorethant said:

For this boring and quiet day

Yes it's a boring day today and we'll be bored till May :sleeping::weary:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

For this boring and quiet day, may I re-post my favorite old pics and gifs from YNK ?

Anyone wants to buy Shin Hye Sun's glasses ?  :P

https://m.store.musinsa.com/app/celebrity/views/14563

So, for $245, you get the ACTUAL PAIR OF GLASSES that SHS wore?

Anyways, anyone with some free SHS time should go ahead and write a letter to SHS at YNK. Like the famous quote about joining the "Hymn of Death" project, "there's no reason not to(do it)."

• LOL 2

article.jpg

[2019 New Year Special] Do Kyung-Soo, Shin Hye-Sun, Lee Seol,

'This Year Most Anticipated' voted by 25 Drama Insiders

Spoiler

[2019 신년특집] 도경수·신혜선·이설, 드라마 전문가 25人 선정 올해 기대 배우

Actor Do Kyung-Soo and Shin Hye-Sun, and Lee Seol have been chosen to be the actors most anticipated to shine in 2019.

... by broadcast directors, producers, planners, publicists etc, 25 people who voted. :wub:

Spoiler

배우 도경수와 신혜선 그리고 이설이 2019년을 빛낼 기대되는 배우로 뽑혔다. 

뉴스1은 2019년 새해를 맞아 현직 방송 PD와 기획사, 제작사, 홍보사 등 드라마 전문가 25인을 대상으로 올해를 빛낼 배우에 대한 투표를 진행했다.(복수 및 무응답 포함)

... skip to...

Shin Hye-Sun, too, like Do Kyung-Soo, received 5 votes. Thru KBS 'MGL' stepped decisively onto lead role then thru SBS '30b17' earned reputation as 'RomCom queen', in 2019 too on KBS new drama 'Dan, Only One Love' will appear and continue her work. The experts, saying, "because she does rom coms well, too, she'll rule one genre," revealed their anticipation and, "had a laid-back image***, but while having done rom coms well, we think she will show us a broad (variety of) spectrum." B)

***kind of sleeper, somewhat ordinary

Spoiler

신혜선도 도경수와 마찬가지로 5표를 획득했다. KBS 2TV '황금빛 내 인생'을 통해 본격적으로 주연으로 발돋움한 데 이어 SBS '서른이지만 열일곱'으로 로코퀸 수식어를 얻었고, 2019년에도 KBS 2TV 새 드라마 '단, 하나의 사랑'에 출연하며 활발한 활동을 이어간다. 관계자들은 "로맨틱 코미디까지 잘 해내서 한 축을 차지할 것 같다"고 기대감을 나타냈고, "수수한 이미지였는데 로맨틱 코미디도 해내면서 보다 다양한 스펙트럼을 보여줄 것 같다"고 밝혔다. 

Song Joong-Ki also got 5 votes. Jang Seung-Jo and Kim Tae-Ri each received 2 votes.

Kim Soo-Hyun, Ji Chang-Wook, Im Si-Wan, Kang Ha-Neul all received 1 vote each! :sweatingbullets:

... Among Actors, Jung Hae-In, Yang Se-Jong, Nam Joo-Hyuk, Seo Kang-Joon, Jang Ki-Yong, Sung Hoon, Son Suk-Goo.

Among Actresses, IU, Seo Ji-Hye, Jo Bo-Ah, Nam Ji-Hyeon, Lee Eliya, Lee Da-Hee, Seo Eun-Soo, Lee Ji-Min, Shin Eun-Soo all got 1 vote each.:w00t:

Spoiler

김수현과 지창욱, 임시완, 강하늘은 모두 1표씩 받았다.

남자 배우로는 정해인과 양세종,남주혁, 서강준, 장기용, 성훈, 손석구 등이, 여자 배우로는 아이유와 서지혜, 조보아, 남지현, 이엘리야, 이다희, 서은수, 이민지, 신은수 등이 각각 1표씩 획득했다. 

Then ... Lee Seol ... received 6 votes. Kim Sun-Ho ... Woo Do-Hwan got 3 votes each.

Cha Eun-Woo, Kim Myeong-Soo got 2 votes as '2019 anticipated...' Actors - Ahn Hyo-Seob, Lee Tae-Ri, Kim Sung-Chul, Lim Gang-Sung, Song Gun-Hee, and Actresses - Moon Ga-Young, Han So-Hee, Park Se-Hwan, Gem Sae-Rok, Kang Da-Hyeon, Choi Ri, Woo Ji-Hyeon, Shin Ye-Eun, each received 1 vote.

Spoiler

이밖에도 '2019년 도약이 기대되는 배우' 부문에서 현재 방송 중인 MBC 월화드라마 '나쁜 형사'에서 사회부 기자이자 천재 사이코패스 은선재 역으로 출연 중인 이설이 6표를 받았다. JTBC '으라차차 와이키키2'에 출연하는 김선호와 영화 '사자' '귀수' 개봉을 앞둔 우도환이 각각 3표를 얻었다. 차은우와 김명수(인피니트 엘)도 2표를 받아 '2019년 도약이 기대되는 배우'에 뽑혔다. 남자배우로는 안효섭과 이태리, 김성철, 임강성, 송건희가, 여자배우로는 문가영과 한소희, 박세완, 금새록, 강다현, 최리, 우지현, 신예은 등이 각각 1표씩 받아 올해 성장을 더욱 기대하게 했다. 

:thumbsup::love::innocent::expressionless: I didn't know if this was a big deal until I saw the names of all the little guys with 1 vote each. LoL. @kokkuri33 explain to us what this means for her current and forward looking market value.

source - http://news1.kr/articles/?3519356

• Thanks 3

After watching Netflix's 'Bandersnatch' , an interactive movie that viewer can make decisions for main character which his actions lead to different story paths and different ending,  it gave me inspiration to do the same fun for Shin Hye Sun.

Because this is the first time for me doing this, my apology if this experiment is not good enough or too long. :P

Path #1

Our story began at Incheon Airport in year 2005, our young SHS helped this lost boy finding his mother.

1Unj3u1.jpg

After helping the boy, she found out that she forgot her violin.

Yi1Z6m0.jpg

So it's time for viewer to make the decision the she ....

- Found her violin  ---> jump to path # 13 

- Lost her violin  --->  go to path #2 (below)

Path #2

Spoiler

Losing her violin, our SHS failed the music school audition. So she focused on her academic study instead and graduated with honors.

8SzxiSy.jpg  S1M50nB.gif

So her mother asked her what is her next plan.

-  Stay and work in Korea --->  continue on path# 3

-  Go to USA  ---> continue on path# 4

-  Go to Finland  ---> continue on path# 5 

-  Go to Japan ---> continue on path# 6

Path #3

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun chose to stay and work in Korea. Because she could speak fluently for both English and Japanese and also her Korean diction is very good, she got at job as an MC which she had a very successful career.

The latest MC job of her is at SBS Drama Awards which she met her current boyfriend, an actor Lee Jae Hoon.

YoUB25O.jpgGj0QiqL.jpg

z1fEEbV.jpg

( HAPPY ENDING)  :love:

Path #4

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun went to L.A. and because of her oriental natural beauty and charm, she became the world no. 1 supermodel and the richest woman of the world.

g5YumDA.jpg

( HAPPY ENDING)  :love:

Path #5

Spoiler

Decided to go to Finland, as she's working her part time job at the restaurant, she met a guy who seems familiar to her.

239vFuy.jpg

lZjYwl4.jpg

( NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S A HAPPY ENDING)  :tounge_wink:

Path #6

Spoiler

In Japan, she studied soprano singing and met this guy 'Kim Woo-Jin' who loved reading and writing poems and also loved ramyeon the same as her.

BWLI4A0.jpgefEy2Xh.jpg

However, this guy's already married, so even she loved him, she had to say good-bye. 

Because her heart knew that 'It hurts as much as I love. Because you’re someone I shouldn’t love'

bKhdTj6.gif

5 Years passed, and one day Kim Woo-Jin saw her photo in a newspaper.

KFTSxmz.jpgCqYVUxA.jpg

- He chose to go and see her performed, hoping to get a free ticket and back-stage visit.  ---> continue on path #7

- He was his father's good boy , so he didn't go.   ---> continue on path # 11

Path #7

Spoiler

Seeing Woo-Jin again, made SHS realized how much she loved him.

jq8vRrf.jpg

But her singing performance also made Japanese yakuza interest in her. He offered her to marry him.

7NSYuAp.jpg

So SHS desperately asked Woo-Jin to forget about everything and go with her to the place where no one could find them.

tsiOoQG.jpg

-  Woo-Jin couldn't left his family for her. ---> continue on #path 8

-  Woo-Jin decided to leave his family and go with SHS ---> continue on #path 10

Path #8

Spoiler

Situation of our couple was getting more pressure.

Japanese yakuza threatened to kill her family if SHS wouldn't marry him and Woo-Jin's father forbade him from writing, reading, surfing internet, watching K-drama.

w3250aT.gif&key=8b8fff0086993c5b749dad7b   PNJD0Ny.gif&key=4f2ec87a3f8ae79ca1dbd34afed800eb648420eab81e996b564e8c243548d6a7

Both of them couldn't take it anymore.

6DyurJi.jpg

"In this lonely world, filled with cruel suffering. What are you looking for ? "

DvdMXHC.jpg

So on the next day, on the passenger ship departed from Japan, after dancing and kissing they decide to ....

YFLD0vg.jpg

- Jump  ----> continue on path #9

- Not jump.  ---> continue on path#12

Path #9

Spoiler

b48FYQA.jpg

52yyGex.jpg

(SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL ENDING) :bawling:

Path #10

Spoiler

Woo-Jin decided to leave his family and go with SHS.

However, one day before their leaving, yakuza knew their plan and captured Woo-Jin to their headquarter and tortured him.

gtQQdlc.jpg

The more he got tortured , the more he became handsome, so the yakuza got more angry and tortured him more.

kvNQxdO.jpg

Realized that one ordinary woman couldn't fight those yakuza, so she went up the mountain to find a teacher who could train her combat and weapon skill.

yIiPpth.jpg

After finished training , Shin Hye Sun (code name 'Pink Raccoon) formed a squad team with 9 handsome ex-military mercenaries (whose code names were their discharge date). They fought their ways into yakuza's headquarter.

oKwMLA5.jpg

She used her fatal karate chop to defeat 2 yakuza big bosses and helped Woo-Jin out.

giphy.gif

Woo-Jin was wounded from tortures, so SHS put him in the cart and take him to see Dr. Jennifer PhD., a famous robotic doctor asking for help.  But Woo-Jin was tortured for many days and his wound was too severe, so Jennifer just said "No, no, no .... If only you take him to me earlier...."

0BshP4g.jpg

So...Woo-Jin died.

giphy.gif

And SHS devoted the rest of her life being a prosecutor to bring those criminal to justice.

sUAv59P.jpg

(ANOTHER ENDING) :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

(continued)

Path #11

Spoiler

Woo-Jin didn't go to see SHS's performed , so she didn't get distracted and was happy doing her job.

8fnpgEy.jpgQWysAKz.gif

She became famous Korea's first soprano and pop singer.  Her singing video got millions viewers on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8l-7Vg19M

(END WITH A SUCCESSFUL CAREER) :blush:

Path #12

Spoiler

Woo-Jin and SHS didn't commit suicide , they decided to keep dancing and enjoyed their lifes.

N5tf4fS.gif

So they faked their death and went to Sweden.

And now lived happily for the rest of their lifes in a coastal town name 'Woojinburg'.

4lu01xa.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(HAPPY ENDING) :innocent:

Path #13

Spoiler

At the airport, Shin Hye Sun got her violin back because of a boy name Gong Woo-Jin.

She felt so grateful and looked for opportunity to thank him.

DsY3aXD.jpg

Until one day they met each other again on the bus....

ImnePsK.jpg

- Woo-Jin told her to get off the bus at the 1st stop. ---> continue on path #14

- Woo-Jin told her to get off at the next stop. ---> continue on path #15

Path #14

Spoiler

Both of them got off the bus together at the first stop and didn't get into accident.

So they had a good time together that summer.:relaxed:

87misjv.jpg

This was the ending of 1-episode special drama 'School 2005' which Park Si-Eun received the award for Best New Actress.

nBdiVjY.jpg

Path #15

Spoiler

Young Gong Woo-Jin told Shin Hye Sun to get off at the next stop, then accident happened.

OpJdLQZ.jpg

Young SHS who had been in coma for 13 years, woke up and went back to her house looking for her family.

She found that now she became a stranger in her own house.

fVi2gba.jpg

grPnH2H.jpg

She pleaded Gong Woo-Jin the new owner of the house to let her stay while looking for her parents.

- Woo-Jin allowed her to stay  ---> continue on path#16

- Woo-Jin asked her to leave the house.  ---> continue on path #21

Path #16

Spoiler

Woo-Jin let Shin Hye Sun stay at his house for 1 month.

Shin Hye Sun applied for a violin teacher job.

SsusJD2.jpg

However, on her first working day,  the music school called to tell that they decided not to hire her. 

Woo-Jin was the one who took the message.

1L2mAu3.jpg

But he can't decide whether to tell her that she was fired.

XmMey1x.jpg

- Woo-Jin told her she was fired.  ---> continue on path# 17

- Woo-Jin didn't tell her ---> continue on path# 23

Path #17

Spoiler

Woo-Jin told her that she didn't get the job.

Lh3R8RZ.jpg

Although she cried a lot , Shin Hye Sun thanked Woo-Jin for caring for her feeling. That's the turning point of their relationship.

37SQaeM.jpg

:blush::kiss_wink::love:

VXCe0BK.jpg

However, at last Woo-Jin knew the truth the she's the same girl from the past accident. He wrote letter to confess his guilt and left SHS.  Will he come back ?

BzRmDnc.jpg

- Woo-Jin came back ---> continue on path #18

- Woo-Jin didn't come back ---> continue on path #22

Path #18

Spoiler

Woo-Jin finally came back because he loved SHS too much.

Ywd4Tg0.jpg

Shin Hye Sun also told her side of story that it's not Woo-Jin fault for her accident.

7VNdREp.jpg

After the angst was resolved, they became a couple ... :heart:

oBU2wPN.gif

But SHS got letter from Rin Kim asking her to go to Germany for continue her violin studying.

otJscwg.jpg

9Grzs9g.jpg

Will SHS leave Woo-Jin ?

- Leave --> continue on path# 19

- Stay ---> continue on path# 20

Path #19

Spoiler

So Shin Hye Sun decided to go to Germany for violin class.

205z5MT.jpg

She looked so happy there.

PYfB3CZ.gif

2 years later she became world's no. 1 violin player.

OMsIFid.jpg

(HAPPY ENDING) :blush:

Path #20

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun chose to stay with Woo-Jin.

AQJBgxc.gif

And we all know how this story ended. :love::heart::kiss_wink:

V7WQPkF.jpg

They lived happily with their family.

29AP2HU.jpg

Path #21

Spoiler

Woo-Jin asked SHS to leave his house. 

SHS was so angry and get her revenge before leaving.

gpyvubJ.gif

And regret later that she shouldn't do that.

p8zALvS.gif

Now she couldn't go back.

j8e5DbW.jpg

Being a homeless, without ID and education, she only found temporary, low-paid job.

KVV5iAP.jpg

Until she met this guy, who was her friend and had a crush on her since being students.

uTGAFl6.jpg

So he asked her to work at his company. There she discovered her work of love again.

Now she got a new name as 'Shin Hye Sun, Mama Woodcutter'.

Zh17xGo.jpg

(HAPPY ENDING) :blush:

Path #22

Spoiler

Woo-Jin didn't come back to SHS.

r5V4wxj.jpg

P73Sx0I.jpg  

Instead, he flew to USA and started his new career as an actor, which he met Jennifer Lawrence, his ideal woman.

6kGDIfB.jpg

For SHS, she decided to forget Woo-Jin.

giphy.gif

She met a handsome golfer name Sang-Min at the bridge , who was good to her, always piggybacked her home.

2 years later they got married. 

giphy.gif

H39c6zr.jpg

He became the most successful professional golfer.

And SHS became the most beautiful caddy too.

lW69San.jpg

(HAPPY ENDING) :love:

Path #23

Spoiler

Woo-Jin didn't tell her that she got fired. So she went to work and found out herself the hard way.

giphy.gif

Don't cry baby :cold_sweat:

vY6hQUD.jpg

So she decided to have some drinks.

IWmq6ek.jpg

After drinking 40 bottles of soju, she drove her car home but got into accident with this chaebol guy.

Q7PoZB8.jpg

He demanded her to pay for his car fixing, having no money, Shin Hye Sun told him she could fix the car by herself.

She spent 10 hours until the fixing was done.

jwafo9s.jpg

Seeing her smile, the chaebol guy fell in love with her suddenly.

giphy.gif

But he kept stalking and annoyed her, so she decided to give him ultimatum.

giphy.gif

Her action was recorded and uploaded to Youtube (here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQe_C0ErnI

It became viral , so she received awards for 'Woman of the Year'.

She became famous and the whole country called her 'Strong Woman Shin Hye Sun'

Q7GW6i2.jpg.

kQ5kKqS.jpg

(HAPPY ENDING) :kiss_wink:

The End.

** many thanks for owners of pics, gifs, and clips that I used in this post.

• Like 2