23 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Loving all these new updates of our Hye Sun!! Thank you, Chingus!! I've been reading albeit, quiet, for the last few days! In a few months, this thread is going to be on fiiire! Guaranteed! LOL

Yeah, I wonder where’s everybody ... @immorethant @meechuttso & @Ni Wen doing pretty good with keeping company & with updates! :lol:

23 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

And woah, I'm a quite impressed by how L seems to be so passionate that he had to stand in a script reading to do a little acting. lol I hope to see more interactions in the coming weeks.

I was noticing that too! I didn’t see anyone do that before ...Knowing how passionate Hae Sun is about her work ... she must be happy! :lol:

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

We haven't seen her in any filming yet so let's wait in anticipation! That was just the first script reading.

Hope someone post her filming photo soon so that we can get to see her Yeonseo look! :)

I feel kinda sad for her ... she just finished with her movie and jumping already into an other character! I hope there’s a change! How KBS showed Ji An with curly hair ... can we expect something like that? Just a thought. 

Too bad we didn’t get to see much about her from Innocent ... Guess mostly it’s in the courtroom! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

"Angel's Last Mission: Love"  sounds like finale of a sequel drama to me.

I think below are its prequel which I want to see first.

"Angel's First Mission: Get closer to SHS"  :phew:

"Ballerina's First Mission: Update your IG more"  :P

(edited)

KBS World already deleted that video teaser from Facebook. :crazy: I don't know what they think, last time they also deleted IG post and re-posted a new one later. (I just hope that probably because they realized that they didn't mentioned SHS and LDK in the FB message, so they will correct it and re-post)

Spoiler

If you still want to watch, here is another (hidden) link.

https://streamable.com/b931l

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

On 3/2/2019 at 4:16 AM, jakey09 said:

@Fuu The Girl Welcome. :)

On 3/2/2019 at 4:23 AM, immorethant said:

Hello and welcome @Fuu The Girl  :lol: to this SUNshine thread. Hope you enjoy and and have a good time supporting our SHS.

On 3/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, Ni Wen said:

Welcome!! Love it that new fans of her are coming here :grin:

thank u so much everyone :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Loving all these new updates of our Hye Sun!! Thank you, Chingus!! I've been reading albeit, quiet, for the last few days! In a few months, this thread is going to be on fiiire! Guaranteed! LOL

Welcome, @Fuu The Girl to our little corner. I'm not quite sure how we are called but if you are following SHS Global on instagram, they like to call themselves SUNShines. So I guess, we all are SUNShines because she's our sunshine, anyways! teehee! 

"SUNShines"?!

omg i love it 

so cute and accurate  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just read Kim Myungsoo's fact from his fan page.  He likes girl who is innocent and has wavy hair.

So....:relaxed:

cd5728e2ec6149baaf8ecc2ceb5bf71f.jpg

More facts.

He also likes to read Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.  (SHS also loves reading manga and I saw a photo once of SHS's mobile case, it's from One Piece).

His Japanese is the best in Infinite  (Yes, SHS's Japanese is good too.. LOL )

He doesn’t have his own way of flirting and doesn’t know how to. (That's why he looks so aloof...he must be shy, but Myungsoo, please don't be intimidated , because you will find that SHS is cheerful and easy-going ).  

Nothing happens today , so I just try to exercise my shipping skill. :joy:

• LOL 1

@immorethant Are we matchmaking already? :lol: SH isn’t innocent but she sure is bubbly. 

He doesn’t know how to flirt and I think, HS is the same way. She lets other flirt with her but I noticed in BTS of her shows, if she isn’t interested she keeps herself aloof as well. Friendly but aloof. We are going to have a tough time matchmaking! :lol:

I’m dying to see SH BTS pictures! Shouldn’t she be in outside location?! There should be some pics of her seeing it probably starts with an accident! :lol:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Are we matchmaking already? :lol: SH isn’t innocent but she sure is bubbly. 

He doesn’t know how to flirt and I think, SH is the same way. She lets other flirt with her but I noticed in BTS of her shows, if she isn’t interested she keeps herself aloof as well. Friendly but aloof. We are going to have a tough time matchmaking! :lol:

I’m dying to see SH BTS pictures! Shouldn’t she be in outside location?! There should be some pics of her seeing it probably starts with an innocent! :lol:

For a moment I thought u mean Sung Hoon as in SH. After reading the whole thing it doesn't make sense if it's Sung Hoon. :joy::sweat_smile:

I think you meant HS right? 

I can't wait to see her filming pics too!

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

For a moment I thought u mean Sung Hoon as in SH. After reading the whole thing it doesn't make sense if it's Sung Hoon. :joy::sweat_smile:

I think you meant HS right? 

I can't wait to see her filming pics too!

Haha! Sorry I was writing in a hurry! Meant HS and I meant *starts with an accident! :lol:

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Are we matchmaking already?

Sorry :lol: , because no update of SHS lately , so I ended up following and reading Myungsoo's SNS and tags and found that he's quite cute, so can't help to let my ship sail.  :P  Actually I shipped every male lead who acted with SHS, it made me feel more enjoyable watching the drama and the BTS  . And because I wish our SHS a happy time shooting drama too. So from the facts that I read, I just hope L will find something in common with SHS and get along well with her. 

Compared to the 1st script reading party photo, it seems yesterday he had more good time and be more himself among his guy friends. I really want to see him smile like this shooting the drama with SHS too. :lol:

Spoiler

(This is video just from yesterday but it has Eng sub already (probably fan-made) , I really wish all SHS videos to have sub like this)

Edited by immorethant
add youtube video
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Latest still photos from 'Innocent'

BOG3hKo.jpg

o2LfDAb.jpg

SF43q89.jpg

'Great actresses gathering'  Shin Hye-Sun x Bae Jong-ok,  Movie 'Innocent' cranked up.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/movie/now/read?oid=241&aid=0002887319

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=70193#09Pr

Shin Hye-sun said, "I've been shooting almost every day for three months, and it seems like time has passed really fast. I've been working really hard and I want to be able to communicate a lot to the audience."

Bae Jong-ok said, "I feel heartache to leave all the actors and staffs which we worked so passionately together. I was so anticipated and curious to know how good piece of work it will turn out to be."

Huh Jun-ho said, "I am very grateful to the 'innocent' team, and I think I have met a piece of gem among myriad works."

Hong Kyung, who acted as the younger sister of Shin Hye-Sun, said, "I had a lot of worries about acting, I was honored to learn a lot while working with various staff members. "

Lastly, director Park Sang-hyun, who directed the film, said, "I shot in the cold weather and all actors and staffs suffered so much. I was happy to work with the best actors and staffs, I will do my best to finish it with a good work. "

(edited)

(** my apology if I mistranslated something. Because google translator didn't work well in some sentences , so I need to use my poor Korean knowledge + Naver dictionary to translate.)

I don't have to hope this movie will be good, because I know it must be very good.

But what I hope is that it will be bought to show in my country. 

I want to watch her on big screen , not from DVD/Blu-ray,  and I promise I will buy ticket and watch it at least 3 times. :kiss_wink:

Edited by immorethant
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7z8b5yH.gif&key=67a80557687e6ce92834e2fc Hola all you SUNshine minions!

First of all, I really think I can retire now. Look at all these ones crazy (미친) @immorethant is doing every day 10x a day! So much good stuff.:w00t: Google translate's getting better too.B)LoL, just look at this gif.:phew: I bet that kiss wasn't just sweet. Probably pretty salty too - maybe YSJ also helped lick some of it off her upper lips too. Yeewy. :crazy:

Your GIFs are the best @immorethant - you're talented but even more, you're dedicated too - to  leaving no stone unturned in search of all her juiciest and gooeyest oori-baby scenes. Thank you - I want to take just a bit of credit for your inspirations, but you're going to go far in life with your Hae-Sundoodles!

The previous page 128 is maybe a first - I didn't post a single time on that page. I'm soo happy! :wub:

On 3/4/2019 at 5:02 AM, mylovekge said:

Welcome, @Fuu The Girl to our little corner.

Check back more often, too, @mylovekge or you'll be overwhelmed with all the pages of meaty (and some bone-skinny) content.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:29 AM, jakey09 said:

Yeah, I wonder where’s everybody ... @immorethant @meechuttso & @Ni Wen doing pretty good with keeping company & with updates! :lol:

There's more minions every day!

On 3/4/2019 at 11:05 PM, Fuu The Girl said:

thank u so much everyone :wub:

And a belated welcome, @Fuu The Girl ! Is that prounounced like Pho (Fuh) or Foo??

22 hours ago, immorethant said:

He also likes to read Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.  (SHS also loves reading manga and I saw a photo once of SHS's mobile case, it's from One Piece).
His Japanese is the best in Infinite  (Yes, SHS's Japanese is good too.. LOL ) 

This is good! This is a good start!

And welcome, @roseyyyy and thank you for the pretty video clip!

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Is this a new picture? So pretty!!

Yes, however, my motherly concern for her says she needs to stay away from work and sleep for another week and eat much much more! She's still too skinny. Now that we see the 'Innocent' pics and comments, I see why she's so skinny. But she'll bounce back plump and ready to rock! :innocent::love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2