Some old pics, clips from 'Five Enough'

(my apology if it might be posted here already).

First script reading

fzKIFFm.png

tCGJ7BZ.png

(full video link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wWMuzQZMkA )

This one is so funny....:joy:  Sang Min just disappeared from Yeon Tae to do a push up.

And he liked SHS definitely from what he said in the interview (@1.23 - 3.08 min) , but she didn't give him a sign :P .  Or because she had cheerful and easy-going personality and treated everyone politely, so he couldn't read the clear sign to approach. :D  Oh..my poor Sung Hoon. 

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I was wondering ... I thought at least #YangSeJong got lots of fans ... though he is not nominated in the actor category ... I thought his fans and SHS’s fans combine will have enough votes for them to be in at least top 5 ... i’m surprised they all are really behind in votes ... I think my surprise also comes from the fact ... the kind of comments I read under the YouTube videos ... i thought they were pretty popular as a couple.  

@jakey09 I don't know the real reason for this Soompi's poll and nomination list, but probably it's the same underlying reason that 'The Smile Has Left Your Eyes'  won almost every awards for 'MyDramaList' 2018 poll:P  (I don't have issue with that drama but just think the poll result is somehow doubtful). So I try not to take it too serious. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@immorethant Actually I thought STHLYE was pretty good seeing the amount of praise I get to see on social media ... but that’s an other thing I couldn’t continue after an episode or two. :lol: It wasn’t making sense to me. lol I have seen some deserve people win in the past ... Guess shouldn’t be taking it so seriously. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

Some old pics, clips from 'Five Enough

Awww, you are making me miss Yeontae-Sangmin couple again!:bawling:

I still wish I could see them reunite in a drama but this round as leads. These two are already in lead status now anyway. I still feel they have got the best chemistry in all of Haesun's dramas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

When I saw Sung Hoon at ' E-daily cultural awards' red carpet with flowers, my first thought was Oh ! he brought flowers for SHS (actually he propably received that from his fans, :P my shipping level is quite high). And I still feel disappointed not seeing them taking photo together with SHS took that flowers. I think Sung Hoon looked a bit sad that day too.

It's getting warmer, Spring is coming.   Have a happy Sunday everyone!! :blush:

MrQGCIt.gif

tlmRifW.gif

(edited)

And this is from 'Innocent' wrap-up party.  I think the film shooting was ended yesterday (Mar 2) .

So now SHS can focus on 'One and Only Love', fighting !! :lol:

V0DP9Iw.jpg

tOHR6P0.jpg

(more photos in 'Innocent' thread)

source  

https://www.instagram.com/j_.one._

https://www.instagram.com/jeongseo_koo/

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Where she is fanning herself ... wheres that from? @immorethant

They are from when SHS came to AQUTOP beauty class in May 2018.

But those gifs I got from somewhere which I can't remember, probably was shot by a fan.

quDauT7.jpg

(A video from that event, sorry if was posted here already).

Also, you can see some fan's pics, clips from the link https://m.blog.naver.com/dldngudwhgdk/221276758102 (re-posted from page 117)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

tUbgL4w.jpg&key=ac4b06821f27da2636eb3735 You are getting way crazy @immorethant

If SHS ever visits here she's going to say, "oh boy, all these pics of me that even I haven't seen before!".:w00t:

But I am relieved that "Innocent" shooting is done. Thanks for all the updates, and especially her old pics with Lee TaeHwan from 2015! :wub:

Strict orders to Shin Hye-Sun from this fan of hers - "Take a week, no, take 2 weeks OFF, 혜선씨, sleep 16 hours minimum every day, and eat about 7000 Calories of fatty foods!"

I want your cheeks back! You can't lose your plump cheeks!

15.png?type=w800

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So happy seeing her updates at the Innocent wrap up party. Good to see her cheery face! Please eat and rest more dear Hyesun!

And finally some updates of Dan My Only Love!! From KBS World facebook. This is different from the above clip. But I'm upset they only mentioned Kim Myungsoo in that post. -_-:rolleyes:

https://www.facebook.com/171137272905826/posts/2331952770157588/

Getting excited yay!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ni Wen Thank you so much !! :love:

Waiting so long to see them reading script together, I'm so excited.

So the official English name of this drama is 'Angel's Last Mission: Love' ???

I think the one in FB is better , SHS voice is also more synced.  

(But why KBS still use clips from MGL ? So she went back to Finland and found angel there ? ...LOL :joy: 

Re-post still photo.

(SHS looks almost as tall as L)

3g50BBT.png

'Shin Haesun' 

V7Vq1nW.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sorry! We posted the same thing at the same time :joy:

Did you see the Facebook link!? So exciting hee! Please post more still photos.

I like that scene of the two leads saying their lines! May... May, when are you coming?:lol:

Oh I didn't notice the change of title. What a long title this is :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh..it's just a short clip, but I watched this again and again because I missed SHS's acting voice. 

At least in Facebook video they mentioned her name first and last :D

L looked so passionate and determined reading the script (he even stood up and did some acting :wub:) which is great because this drama he has to acted with 'acting genius'.  

More still photos from the clip.

(After almost nothing for 2 months, and when I'm already run out of old pics and clips,  today I'm so happy seeing lots of new SHS photo and clips. I hope we will see more and more during Mar and Apr) :rolleyes:

7Q75187.png

dtdTJw0.png

IPcwf4n.png

:kiss_wink::love:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L is so aloof ... it makes me think of what Hae Sun said recently ... how she wants to be the one to make the other party smile/laugh! 

I’m kinda worried about the chemistry now! They both have same kinda personality, I think. :lol:

Oh yeah! She seems like she will be the same height as L! :lol:

• Like 1

L is so aloof

I agree so much with this. The vibes he gives out is just so aloof... no wonder that body expression at that meal gathering after the first script reading. Maybe because he's an idol? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I agree so much with this. The vibes he gives out is just so aloof... no wonder that body expression at that meal gathering after the first script reading. Maybe because he's an idol? :rolleyes:

I saw that picture and it reminded me of how aloof he is. I followed him a bit during Rulers but since was invested in the main lead didn’t give him much attention!  Since KBS seems to be promoting it to an other level ... I wanna trust. “A romance of the century?” & “A romance to beat all romances?” Too much expectations now! 

Btw so the official English title is #AngelsLastMissionLove and not #DanOnlyLove? 

• Like 2

Good morning :blush:

8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

L is so aloof ... it makes me think of what Hae Sun said recently ... how she wants to be the one to make the other party smile/laugh! 

He may be aloof now...but don't forget that at the end, this angel will fall in love with her :P.

I think if they start shooting and working together, then L will be the same as these guys below,  they kept teasing her because they couldn't resist our SHS's charm.

:relaxed::kiss_wink::love:

YJ0qbqX.gif

e81m8UH.gif

PgFSSgH.gif

HIcdwlD.gif

He couldn't stop kissing her even the director said 'Cut' (my shipping level is high again :joy: )

7z8b5yH.gif

So I hope we will see the same chemistry from this new 'One and Only Love' drama ( I am still not familiar with the new name, so difficult to remember :blink: )

P.S. Now 'My Golden Life' is a hit in Philippines and I read some comments of L fans there, they love to see SHS with him B)

And the shooting already started (from Myungsoo's fan IG)

Spoiler

Please....Myungsoo's fan, if you also see SHS, please post her photo too...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

We haven't seen her in any filming yet so let's wait in anticipation! That was just the first script reading.

Hope someone post her filming photo soon so that we can get to see her Yeonseo look! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Loving all these new updates of our Hye Sun!! Thank you, Chingus!! I've been reading albeit, quiet, for the last few days! In a few months, this thread is going to be on fiiire! Guaranteed! LOL

And woah, I'm a quite impressed by how L seems to be so passionate that he had to stand in a script reading to do a little acting. lol I hope to see more interactions in the coming weeks.

Welcome, @Fuu The Girl to our little corner. I'm not quite sure how we are called but if you are following SHS Global on instagram, they like to call themselves SUNShines. So I guess, we all are SUNShines because she's our sunshine, anyways! teehee! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4