Hyesun is in the 2nd and 3rd photo. Looking good and bright!

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

And a news update about 'Innocent'.  There will be traffic control today for film shooting. The news also said the movie will be premiered this fall.

So she's concurrently filming for movie and drama? No wonder she looks so tired!

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Although at that time they didn't win best couple award, I think Sung Hoon must be proud with SHS that she won a lot later and become a star now.  (It's more than 2 years but I still ship them LOL  :P)

I still too... enjoy watching them and reminiscing their chemistry now and then 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Is it just me or Hae Sun-shi getting more beautiful with time? 

Are those pics from Innocent sets? 

Totally agree, she's indeed getting more beautiful. :wub:

Yes they are from Innocent. Tae Hang Ho is in those two photos with her and Bae Jong Ok is in the 4th and 5th photos in that post.

By the way although she spells her own name as haesun, searching in search portals using shin hae sun still directs one to search for shin hye sun instead. From various fansites to media and endorsements, most address her by Shin Hye Sun (if by eng name), it's seen in those cakes (dc inside fansite) or gifts sent to her. Social media searches also are in shin hye sun from the moment she got noticed for the past few years. So I think it's hard getting the fans or general audience to change to hae sun, it might cause even more confusion which are important in sns trending searches for her name which has been established these past years.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Ni Wen  Thank you so much for those new pics, seeing her smile brightly makes me so happy. :innocent: 

She probably loves being on the shooting set rather than in ballet training studio LOL :P.

And agree with @jakey09, she's getting more beautiful (even in casual dress) :wub:

(May I re-post this lovely pic again ? It's been long time since I see her photo in such a relax moment).

sXva8Hv.jpg

:kiss_wink::love:  Fighting !! oori Shin Hae Sun. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Please help vote our SHS for Soompi Awards. 

https://www.soompi.com/awards

Breakout actor - SHS

Best couple - SHS and YSJ

Drama of the year - 30but17

From YNK Instagram.

0x7irBs.jpg

Not sure it's official endorsement for this MASKA sunglasses brand but I'm glad SHS photos were used to promote its spring event.

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Totally agree, she's indeed getting more beautiful. :wub:

Yes they are from Innocent. Tae Hang Ho is in those two photos with her and Bae Jong Ok is in the 4th and 5th photos in that post.

By the way although she spells her own name as haesun, searching in search portals using shin hae sun still directs one to search for shin hye sun instead. From various fansites to media and endorsements, most address her by Shin Hye Sun (if by eng name), it's seen in those cakes (dc inside fansite) or gifts sent to her. Social media searches also are in shin hye sun from the moment she got noticed for the past few years. So I think it's hard getting the fans or general audience to change to hae sun, it might cause even more confusion which are important in sns trending searches for her name which has been established these past years.

I hear you and that concerns me too. To be honest I think, it’s her agency who needs to fix this. My point is why everyone messed it up to begin with when it clearly states on her agency’s website? Doesn’t it always starts from there? 

Agency, herself ... even when she does Photoshoot for brands/magazines, their promotional videos ... they all spell it as Hae Sun.

It’s just online portals such as Soompi, AsianWiki, Viki, Wikipedia have it spelled as Hye Sun and because of that when people search her on Google, they end up using Hye Sun. For example, I myself confirmed it from AsianWiki when became a fan but then I got confused when saw her and agency using Hae Sun.

To be honest, if we had a choice, I would spell it as Hae Sun as well because I observed one more thing - I don’t know if you all did or not - Everytime I search “Shin Hye” Sun on Google her name ends up mixing up with Park “Shin Hye”. I end up seeing more stuff on PSY than SHS.

I hope somebody does something about it cause it’s frustrating me. :lol: That’s why I was thinking it’s important to correct before time because ... her new show in May, she will be gaining more fans (Hopefully!), more eyes will be turning on her seeing this time she is starring opposite an idol. 

I wish we could ask her what she prefers! :lol: Can we message her on her IG, “Erm, question: Is ur Hye Sun or Hae Sun?” :lol: Seeing how she says she reads everything! 

I believe it’s media’s irresponsibleness and laziness. Don’t they have to check facts from the starting point - Celeb’s agency website?

9 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Please help vote our SHS for Soompi Awards. 

https://www.soompi.com/awards

Breakout actor - SHS

Best couple - SHS and YSJ

Drama of the year - 30but17

I was about to vote but got distracted. Will do! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just voted. Should spread the word. There are some disappointing leads! Be it in music or television! :lol:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but in most articles everyone mentioned last year was Shin Hae Sun’s! From a neutral perspective, seeing I have a lot of favourites :lol:, even if I didn’t see or came to know about Shin Hae Sun, I would be ignorant about her and her performances last year ... Unforunately but since I did ... it’s disappointing to see PMY/CSB (Though I love them to bits) leading! I think, performances wise, I enjoyed Hae Sun’s and Seo Hyun Jin’s work more. 

I hope the result changes soon as more people get to know about voting!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I hear you and that concerns me too. To be honest I think, it’s her agency who needs to fix this. My point is why everyone messed it up to begin with when it clearly states on her agency’s website? Doesn’t it always starts from there? 

Agency, herself ... even when she does Photoshoot for brands/magazines, their promotional videos ... they all spell it as Hae Sun.

Agree. Her agency needs to do something for a start, if they want to correct things right.

IG searches for Shin Hye Sun is a whopping 70k while Shin Hae Sun is only 1k. For her successful dramas FE, MGL, SF, 30but17 all the posts are tagged to shin hye sun with the exception of a few. 

Love Cat Bijoux and Red Seal spells it Hye Sun while Carlyn and itmicha spells as Hae Sun. I think these brands are confused too! I guess there's nothing much we can do ^_^

38 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Just voted. Should spread the word. There are some disappointing leads! Be it in music or television! :lol:

Disappointed too. She should be in best actress category.

Not convinced with some of the best actress nominees. Looking at the nominees, it seems more like the popularity awards. Just take it as a game instead :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Ni Wen Soompi IS more about popularity contest! Never took it seriously but the fun part is when they win, they personally end up thanking fans via videos. So, that’s something! :lol:

Regarding the name, guess officially will call her Hae Sun but doesn’t hurt to tag Hye Sun every time as well. 

A lot of nominees don’t make sense. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Reading debate about name made me so confused. :unsure:

And then these names came into my mind, and I think my head is going to explode now.  :blink:

'Shin Hye Sun'   or  'Shin Hae Sun'  or  'SHS19890831'

'Five Children'   or  'Five Enough'

'Secret Forest'  or  'Stranger'

'Thirty but Seventeen'  or  'Still 17'

'High School King of Savvy'  or  'King of High School'

'Oh My Ghost'  or  'Oh My Ghostess'

'Curious'  or  'What Woman Want'  

'Hymn of Death'  or  'He Hymn of Death'  or  'Praise of Death'  or  'Death Song'  

'One and Only Love'  or  'Only One Love'  or  'Dan, One Love'  or  'Dan, Only Love'

'Innocent'  or  'Innocence'

'Lee Yeon Tae'  or  'Lee Yeon Doo'  or 'Sweet Pumpkin'

'Seo Ji An'  or  'Choi Eun Seok'

'No Soo Mi'   or  'Woo Seo Ri'

:joy: 

Sometime I read Korean comments,  some fans even called her 시녜선 (Shi Nye Sun) or called Seo Ji-An's name as 서쟌 (Seo Jyan).

Still17E26-00576-copy.jpg

Woo Seo Ri, your name was Woo Seo Ri….you are alive….thank you for being alive

Don't be serious with name, even Gong Woo Jin can fell in love with the same girl of different names. 

I think the common thing we shared is that we all love our SHS , her dramas and characters, no matter what name are. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Soompi IS more about popularity contest! Never took it seriously but the fun part is when they win, they personally end up thanking fans via videos. So, that’s something! 

Let's all just vote for the fun of it and hope she can win the best couple with YSJ since they lost it at the sbs drama awards!!!:D

52 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Don't be serious with name, even Gong Woo Jin can fell in love with the same girl of different names. 

I think the common thing that we shared is that we all love our SHS , her dramas and characters, no matter what name are. 

You are absolutely right my dear! Hae or Hye, she's still our bright and lovely Sun! :lol::P

And we all love her for being her :heart:

There's filming today too for drama?:scream:  I wonder where our busy girl is? Innocent or Dan My Only Love set? :lol:

Soojinchoi Iive stories shows her reporting at KBS at 9plus and ending at 4plus. Poor Hyesun (oops I need to change my auto correct spelling to Hae Sun) must be aching from all the ballet training... that is if she's there instead of the Innocent set. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Ah the famous 'wedgie' scene. You're getting naughty @immorethant :w00t:

Oh..ha ha :joy:@meechuttso...I never noticed that it's a 'wedgie' scene, just copy this gif from elsewhere because I love this cute scene and always think she just reacted from surprise that Sang Min suddenly lifted her up (probably out-of-script).

As you pointed it out, I can't help but to look at it again and now I see what you saw...LOL.  

:flushed:  (blushed)

6Dfdyvb.gif

NUE958J.gif

• LOL 2

Sometimes on the day that everything is so boring, no new drama or movie to watch, I just wander around watching some old videos, hoping to find somethings.

And this is what I found from School 2013, just glimpses of SHS.

t13sA0G.gif

8WEK2RH.gif

(full video link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCiWiD1v85E )

TkFf7gW.gif

(full video link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uped7KoA3uA )

0wh1j4L.gif

(full video link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf_ndGsxtAg  )

SHS spoke at 0.21 min

Can you find her ?  Her face is the same then and now. :relaxed: 

3zTJ6Y1.png

And she got this finger-in-the-mouth habit since then.  :joy::kiss_wink:

QpVGgXE.gif tUbgL4w.jpg

(full video link --->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JwZrOVTXg )

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hello and welcome @Fuu The Girl  :lol: to this SUNshine thread. Hope you enjoy and and have a good time supporting our SHS.

More old SHS's easter egg clips.

'High School King of Savvy' script reading.

Wow, this shot has Shin Hye Sun and Lee Tae Hwan together :scream:

2WBKalH.png

jH7jJRy.png

(full clip link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVN4eeDZpp8)

She is so tall.

PbiNy6c.png

More from 'High School King of Savvy' BTS.

cfK9E7p.png

Can you see her at the back ? This guy tried to do a big heart but she didn't co-operate with him :joy:

jtGCCSj.png

(full clip link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqacgjjV3kY  )

'Oh My Ghost' script reading.  

Qn6YqqM.png

(full clip link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHFLTSCQO_s)

Wrap up party (SHS at 1.31 - 1.52 min)

I love her shoes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Fuu The Girl said:

hi

im new here

i like her so so so much 

what's her fans called ?! "SHS sunshines"?!

beacuse she is such a sun :rolleyes:

Welcome!! Love it that new fans of her are coming here :grin:

• Love 2

I was wondering ... I thought at least #YangSeJong got lots of fans ... though he is not nominated in the actor category ... I thought his fans and SHS’s fans combine will have enough votes for them to be in at least top 5 ... i’m surprised they all are really behind in votes ... I think my surprise also comes from the fact ... the kind of comments I read under the YouTube videos ... i thought they were pretty popular as a couple.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1