Hello all,

Because now I'm extremely busy with my RL,  so I may not be able to visit here so often.

However, I really missed you all , so I just come to say hello and post some pics from YNK before going back to deal with the things I have to do.

YNK used the word 'blood, sweat, tears', just like my life right now ....original_17.gif?type=pa50_50 . But I hope the end of ALML will give everyone happy tear.  

(https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22247798&memberNo=33175148)

2222.jpg?type=w1200

2%EB%95%807.jpg?type=w1200

05_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8.jpg?type=w1200

Love you all. 

See you later.  :heart::kiss_wink:

original_12.gif?type=pa50_50

• Love 5

Sorry, just came here to butt in, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ALML? OR TO SHIN HYESUN? You expecting too much and get disappointed! And Who's problem is that? Gosh! It's your fault and now, your blaming everyone for being the worst show? Are you blind?  

If you were true fans of shin hye sun, instead of being too critical, get a life and please appreciate 1st her HARD WORK before criticizing her!   

Adios!

Edited by myx
additional post
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, myx said:

Sorry, just came here to butt in, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ALML? OR TO SHIN HYESUN? You expecting too much and get disappointed! And Who's problem is that? Gosh! It's your fault and now, your blaming everyone for being the worst show? Are you blind?  

If you were true fans of shin hye sun, instead of being too critical, get a life and please appreciate 1st her HARD WORK before criticizing her!   

Adios!

lmao take a chill pill chingu and welcome to the thread. Hope you drop by more often! :) 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Love you all. 

See you later.  :heart::kiss_wink:

original_12.gif?type=pa50_50

Love you @immorethant!  Fighting, Girl!! :w00t:

Her YNK Naver link you shared has 3 sections -

3%ED%94%BC2.jpg?type=w1200 Blood :heart:

2%EB%95%805.jpg?type=w1200 Sweat :sweatingbullets:

image_6981740051562761973154.jpg?type=w1 and Tears :cold_sweat:

Although no pictorial can ever do adequate justice to this incomparably beautiful, prodigiously gifted, indefatigably hard-working, unfathomably deeply capable woman and actress, I have loved and appreciated this YNKam blogger who always generously shares these breathtakingly gorgeous candids with us.

Now I am reminded that it is much easier to criticize than to praise, for whatever reason it's our human nature; but I hope we can all be a bit more like angels here in the forum in the way we express our appreciation for our Muse, who's gifted us with this latest work, another masterpiece in so many ways although we all agree it's not perfect. I like to pretend she's often here with us mingling at our cocktail party, and whatever we whisper to one another she can hear also - and I always want to put a smile on her face if she should happen to be standing behind me with one of her proud elfin ears bowed in my direction hearing me gab. Just as we can easily pick up much from the tone of our voices and our body language, I hope that whether in lavish praises, in fervent defense of her, or just occasional sighing from pining for her from her sparse IG posts once in a blue moon, that she will never ever wonder if I, @meechuttso , just love and adore her, without fail. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@kokkuri33 Against my own better judgement I have decided to finally comment.

I honestly don't know what your issue is here or the ALML, from ridiculous comments and recaps on things that don't even make sense. At the end of the day, I feel like you are getting some sick satisfaction out of this. Please don't even call yourself a real SHS fan as I am extremely embarrassed to be even associated alongside the likes of you.

I honestly can't fathom how some people call this drama the worst drama, among other things. I guess for me all the praise and recognition SHS is getting for her portrayal of YS speaks volume. 

• Like 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004390234

신혜선 “’단, 하나의 사랑’, 몇 년이 지나도 기억될 소중한 작품”

신혜선은 풍성한 감정 연기, 뛰어난 캐릭터 소화력, 아름다운 발레 연기 등을 통해 ‘믿고 보는 배우’의 저력을 또 한 번 보여줬다. 이러한 신혜선의 연기에는 캐릭터를 연구하고 고민한 흔적이 고스란히 담겨있어, 방송 내내 시청자들의 호평을 이끌어냈다.

신혜선은 “’단, 하나의 사랑’과 이연서는 몇 년이 지나고 나서도 다시 한번 꺼내 보고 싶을 만큼 소중한 작품으로 기억될 것 같다. 발레 준비 기간까지 6~7개월 동안 연서라는 캐릭터로 살아왔는데, 이렇게 끝을 맺으니 아직 실감이 안 난다. 그동안 저희 드라마를 애청해 주신 시청자분들께 진심으로 감사드린다”며, 마지막 인사를 전했다

(auto translation. "A Precious work to remember after many years.")

Shin Hye - sun said, "It is likely to be remembered as a valuable work that I would like to take out once again after a few years of '' Dah, one love ''. I have lived as a character for 6 ~ 7 months until the ballet preparation period. Thank you very much for the viewers who have enjoyed our dramas in the meantime. "

• Love 2

ALML is one of the most intense love stories ever and Shin Hye Sun is beyond superb.  Nothing else matters.  Differences of opinion are ultimately trivial. The production speaks for itself.  EVERYONE here loves Shin Hye Sun.  As this production comes to an end the celebration of Shin Hye Sun begins.  She deserves every acting award in the world and all the praise that can possibly be uttered. Bravo!  Bravo!  Bravo!

• Like 1

Yikes. I thought I was mediating a misunderstanding, but it seems there may be additional misunderstandings.

I am actually very confused by these reactions.

It feels like I am the "sweet potato" this time - the person that doesn't understand the others in the conversation.

@Ni Wen

@iffy21 

What is wrong with enjoying/commenting on product placements? I've watched television programming from many different countries, and find the PPL in SK unique and interesting. It's very interesting to see how different writers/productions handle PPL- some might saturate the background with PPL (WWW), some work it into the plot (Waikiki 2), some do it quite overtly (Touch Your Heart), some do it in really interesting ways (Alhambra), and some have it absolutely everywhere (Terius). 

Unfortunately, most of SHS' previous productions didn't seem to involve her much in PPL (except for wardrobe PPL).

It was fun to see SHS involved in some overt PPL, like the vacuuming and jenga scenes. 

Even today, the other thread has some positive comments from posters who also enjoyed the jenga and jail cell PPLs.

What is wrong with commenting on secondary characters?

In 3017, there was an eccentric housekeeper with an interesting backstory.

In ALML, there was an eccentric former ballet teacher with ???

In a fantasy drama, the possibilities for Miss Elena's backstory were endless.

The drama also had two characters with severe illnesses, Ru-Na and Ni-Na. There was room for examinations of their motivations, character development, social commentary, etc.

Even to the end of the drama, I hoped for more development of these three characters, or at least some thoughts from other posters about these characters, but they were just (mostly) missed opportunities.

(The scene where Ni-Na turns Ru-Na in to the police could have been heart-breaking and gut-wrenching... but the foundation for that scene was not satisfactorily built.)

Stranger, 3017, ALML

Ronaldo, Messi, Pogba

A,B,C

Pogba might be the "worst" soccer player on that list of three, but that isn't necessarily a criticism of Pogba.

He is only the "worst", when compared to those two, specific players.

ALML is a production, made up of many different elements.

SHS is an actress, who was one of the many different elements involved in the production.

It is possible to criticize elements of the production that SHS had no involvement in, without those comments being critical of SHS in any way.

I will close this post be explicitly re-stating my opinions, which were misinterpreted despite being stated explicity previously:

ALML was the best possible choice, of the projects available to SHS for Spring/Summer 2019.

SHS' individual performance in ALML was among the best of her career, and deserving of end-of-the-year awards.

@jakey09 I dont read posts by certain somebody in question because they are most often long and condescending. Even I don't think ALML is flawless, there are things that work and things that dont work. But this is by no means SHS's worst project. Infact none of her works so far can be termed 'Worst' upon careful consideration. They may not be perfect, some of them dont give her enough time to shine but each one is a stepping stone and is a testament to her dedication and hard work. It was only 4 dramas ago that she was getting shredded to pieces for having a role that was not traditional second female lead, had more chemistry with the lead and was getting all the accolades. That was Secret Forest. I remember being among a handful of people defending her during Secret Forest in Dramabeans comment section. Now when I go and find people praising her there, saying things like 'She is the sole reason they are watching this or that', it gives me immense joy. Lets not focus on negativity. This is a place to discuss her with respect, speak about her with admiration that she has earned, we shall do that. Criticism of her project is valid but disrespect for her is unwelcome. I agree

@kokkuri33 SHS's other project did not have much product placement as she has gained popularity and endorsements fairly recently, I also noticed her wardrobe got an upgrade to famous designer like Zara, Fendi, Bulgari ...in ALML, love it. Her Tory Birch dress, I will buy it if I get that money someday. As for commentary on secondary characters, there is a seperate thread for that where you can do that as much as you like. Its kinda out of place here. 

• Love 3

Also this thread is dedicated to Shin Hae Sun...sharing stories, her success, her projects, roles etc. with respect. Not a place where you bash her indirectly, her costars and her projects because you for some reason can't or won't do it in the right place for that. Criticism is valid as long as done with respect, bashing is not. That is a general rule forum wide, not just here. Constructive criticism people , not disrespectful bashing. 

• Love 5

For people’s information, if Hae Sun fans argue/fight with each other it only shows their honesty and sincerity towards Hae Sun and fact they wouldn’t want to take richard simmons from anyone.

Nobody knows each other well enough to take it personally. It’s all for Hae Sun.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

@kokkuri33 SHS's other project did not have much product placement as she has gained popularity and endorsements fairly recently, I also noticed her wardrobe got an upgrade to famous designer like Zara, Fendi, Bulgari ...in ALML, love it. Her Tory Birch dress, I will buy it if I get that money someday.

giphy.gif Yes @Nymeria289 Thank you!

I love that she's able to show much more assertive side of herself in stories and in RL. I just loved this scene to death, ... urm I mean I love it, just love it, no death and all that heavy stuff. :phew: What is clear to me is that if you found her sexy before, then SHS-in-motion has taken that sexiness to a whole different level. Her new stature (walks straight upright without slouching, chest out and chin up a bit more, her gait less timid making her look downright statuesque in many scenes, etc) and confidence of a real dancer is refreshing and this 'training' she received for ALM:L will continue to carry her far, starting from a stronger physical foundations (like core strength) to which she can continue to add many layers of physical and visual acting that she already owns.

Thanks everyone for trying to clarify if there seem to be misunderstandings, and I am happy that although we are all so different from all corners of the earth, we can together continue to make celebrations upon celebrations for what Shin Hye-Sun has accomplished. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 3