I just re-watched episodes 2 and 3 and my heart felt so heavy. Even the happy scenes felt heartbreaking. So much emotions welled up inside me and I found myself crying and smiling at the same time.  SHS's compelling performance had me all wretched and beaten. Crazy, I know. LOL :bawling:

But kudos to the cast and the crew and of course, our shining Hye Sun for an excellent execution of a very tragic but moving story. So much love for our actress, who stood out the most as Sim Deok. Cant wait for more people to get to know more of her and her talent and I couldn't be prouder that she is getting more opportunities to shine. She really is going nowhere but up and nothing is going to stop her. :love:

• Like 6

@kokkuri33 and @immorethant omg finally someone that is a fanboy of SHS...just for you curious souls I think this is his instagram 

I’m so excited for her first time as MC right!? This will be the first time ever that I will sit through an entire drama award show :sweatingbullets: Just to watch SHS, it will be so worth it:love:

Adding...posing next to SHS past crush..I think he’s legit fanboy!

• Like 5

LJS and SHS had more chemistry in the BTS!

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

I just re-watched episodes 2 and 3 and my heart felt so heavy. Even the happy scenes felt heartbreaking. So much emotions welled up inside me and I found myself crying and smiling at the same time.  SHS's compelling performance had me all wretched and beaten. Crazy, I know. LOL :bawling:

I was mostly the same. The happy scenes weren't that happy b/c we already knew their fates. (Their fates, of course, were to fake their deaths and move to Sweden and have hockey kids!)

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

SHS must be loved so much by SBS channel.  So good that we will see her for the whole awards ceremony air time, not only on red carpet or some shots that camera closed up to her on audience seat like other ceremonies.   

Definitely. Hopefully, there will be a livestream on the Naver site, or somewhere.

15 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

@kokkuri33 and @immorethant omg finally someone that is a fanboy of SHS.

He is only 22, and his opinions on anime/manga are presently unknown... but he is a good midfielder, who will probably play for the National Team in the future, so: APPROVED!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, sunshine92 said:

omg finally someone that is a fanboy of SHS...just for you curious souls I think this is his instagram 

Yes! @immorethant you got it right. He wants to date her.

Hey you can't beat a soccer player for stamina. What he might lack in stature...

And she can become the "Pretty Noona who < buys > me  < insert double entendre word of choice here or in the verb >". :naughty:

Spoiler

The old adage is true. Hang out with younger boys in roles, you are likely to attract younger virile males in real life.

But this is almost too good to be true.

You mean I can flip on netflix anywherre and binge 3hrs of her beauteous bounties, or flip on sbs awards on new year's eve and just soak in 3 more hours of her gabbing with the other MC and get to see what else she can surprise us with? Nah, you guys are pulling my leg.

Go back about 50 pages and I used to count her screen time on sbs by not minutes, but seconds!

:expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

I was mostly the same. The happy scenes weren't that happy b/c we already knew their fates. (Their fates, of course, were to fake their deaths and move to Sweden and have hockey kids!)

Definitely. Hopefully, there will be a livestream on the Naver site, or somewhere.

He is only 22, and his opinions on anime/manga are presently unknown... but he is a good midfielder, who will probably play for the National Team in the future, so: APPROVED!

Your posts always crack me up! HAHAHAHA

There was a rumor about that though (forgot where I read that haha) Would have been nice if it were true. Cheating is never right, but suicide is worse. 

On a side note, I can't blame the young boy for wanting to date SHS. I mean, I'd date her too hahahahaha ok smack me. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Yes! @immorethant you got it right. He wants to date her.

Hey you can't beat a soccer player for stamina. What he might lack in stature...

He seems undersized, but his official height of 5'9" is slightly taller than SHS!

A 22 year old elite soccer midfielder? Likely has exceptional fitness.

But how does he feel about anime/manga- that is the most important question.

It's great to see how far she has come in 6 years!

But this MC gig just added another 8000 words to my SHS fan letter...

P.S. Good use of @immorethant signature hidden contents strategy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

There was a legit rumor about that though. Would have been nice if it were true. Cheating is never right, but suicide is worse. 

Yep. There was a debunked rumor that they had a music shop in Italy. I'm just going to continue to believe my Sweden Theory, though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mylovekge said:

I'm still don't have strength to re-watch ep 3 with sub, need more time to gather my shattered heart first.  Yesterday is a good recovery because at least we can see some happy moments from BTS clips.

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

And she can become the "Pretty Noona who < buys > me  < insert double entendre word of choice here or in the verb >". :naughty:

LOL.  Knowing he's only 22 makes me think of that 'Pretty Noona' drama and 'Encounter' too. 

As I checked from internet , his team will play K-League F.A. Cup Final leg 2 this coming Saturday (1st leg his team lost 1-2).  Because he's SHS fan boy so I wish his team will win the cup.

You mean I can flip on netflix anywherre and binge 3hrs of her beauteous bounties

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

(Their fates, of course, were to fake their deaths and move to Sweden and have hockey kids!)

Yes, @meechuttso, you can binge watch season 1 this year and also season 2 next year as @kokkuri33 mentioned, the story will take place in Sweden. After dancing scene on the ship deck, I'm looking forward to their ice skating scenes together (just kidding, but I really want to see them more too).

:flushed::flushed::smirk:

PNJD0Ny.gif

or flip on sbs awards on new year's eve and just soak in 3 more hours of her gabbing with the other MC and get to see what else she can surprise us with?

I think we may see her reading her own name for Best Actress award winner. That must be my best dream, but not surprised. It might be planned ahead already by SBS channel.  :w00t: Dying to know nomination list now.

(edited)

All pics are beautiful. Many thanks to lovcatbijoux.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Olive Young boH CF.

(LOL...blowing candles scene.) :joy:

http://www.jangup.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=73245

Olive Young, a health and beauty store run by CJ Olive Networks, has chosen actress Shin Hye Sun as a new model of her own skin care brand 'botanic heal boH' .

Olive Young said, "Shin Hye Sun has a bright and cheerful energy, sweetheart and loveliness. She shows impressive performances every time she plays and is loved by fans of all ages."

Shin Hye Sun, who is in the public photos, with flawless skin and attracts attention. A healthy and firm elastic skin gives a perfect representation of the new anti-aging product concept from Botanic heal boH.

(google translate)

• Like 4

I can't describe how happy am I to hear that she will be the MC for the awards! Thanks for the good news!!!! I'm elated for her when she used to be just a jealous second lead in SBS's Lotbs and didn't even turn up for that year's SBS awards. Forward 2 years later, she leads in two SBS dramas and scores one of the highest double digit ratings for one. What an turnover for our queen Hyesun!

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Can I have this guy too ?  So I will laugh for the whole ceremony

Errr..  no thanks please. It may be funny but not funny at all when those ajjummas wants to pair her up with him. It made me cringe though:sweatingbullets:! HAHAHAHA! I rather see her with the young soccer guy lol:D

4 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

I agree on this. I couldn't feel their friendliness off screen though I could feel their chemistry as an on screen couple. From the bts they seems so happy and close! Wonderful filming atmosphere!

Thanks for sharing the CFs. This is probably my first time seeing her in such a CF! Happy for her! She's on a roll!

• Like 5

Shin Hye-Sun - Which Actor Has Best Chemistry With Her?

Personally I think she can be paired with any male lead and makes him look so good. Not just that , her powerful acting , convincing immersion in character and her cheerful personality on the shooting set also encourage the co-lead to bring the best of his performance.  

I think right now all male actors in this business will be pleased to act with her.

A short clip regarding CARLYN bag , but no more hint information of when, where, what it's about.

• Like 4

Such a great scene- so much emotion!

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

PNJD0Ny.gif

I think we may see her reading her own name for Best Actress award winner. That must be my best dream, but not surprised. It might be planned ahead already by SBS channel.  :w00t: Dying to know nomination list now.

Think that there will be separate presenters that will announce and distribute each award- SHS will be one of the main hosts of the event?

It was weird that at Seoul Awards she was a presenter for Best Drama award, which My Golden Life was nominated for- that seemed unusual, and maybe she was a late replacement for the planned presenter?

SBS probably saw her drama ratings this year, saw how elegant she was at Seoul Awards, and signed her up to MC!

5 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Oh my word. What a sight! She really looks HOT af in Red. :love:

Girl can def. pull off a pair of antlers!

6 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Thanks for sharing the CFs. This is probably my first time seeing her in such a CF! Happy for her! She's on a roll!

She did so many commercials, pre- Five Children (Pizza Hut, Chevrolet, virtual golf, Burger King? (I think I remember her racing ahead of a pack of people to get a burger?)), but these two commercials seem much better- like drama quality! Olive Young did well to find an endorser who could handle the modeling and commercial aspects so well.

55 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Shin Hye-Sun - Which Actor Has Best Chemistry With Her?

Personally I think she can act with any male lead and make him looks so good. Not just that , her powerful acting , convincing immersion in character and her cheerful personality on the shooting set also encourage the co-lead to bring the best of his performance.  

I think right now all the male actors in this business will be pleased to act with her.

Well-said. It's great to see that SHS has reached this level.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

She did so many commercials, pre- Five Children (Pizza Hut, Chevrolet, virtual golf, Burger King? (I think I remember her racing ahead of a pack of people to get a burger?)), but these two commercials seem much better- like drama quality! Olive Young did well to find an endorser who could handle the modeling and commercial aspects so well.

Yes I saw those but they were like some time back and after she rose up the ranks this past year I haven't seen her in any such CFs. Agree on the drama quality and lots of screen time. :)

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

A short clip regarding CARLYN bag , but no more hint information of when, where, what it's about

I think that's a old clip of the bag she designed 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I think that's a old clip of the bag she designed 

@Ni Wen , thank you for the information. I think I missed that clip from July. :flushed:

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

these two commercials seem much better- like drama quality!

Agreed with this, read some comments request spin-off drama from these CF.  I would like to see her in comedy office drama too. :lol:

In case you're curious about LJS best chemistry.  

Many of comments chose our SHS.  The more male leads she acted with, the more fans she gained. :P 

And this one make my heart glow with most comments are for SHS. 

Because love and chemistry is not just a parade of kissing or skin-ship scenes.

But it's how happy you feel , just to see the couple together in the scenes or behind the scenes.

And also you love the couple characters because they will love each other for the rest of their lives (Seo-ri and G Woo-Jin) or will die together for their love (Sim-deok and K Woo-Jin).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hw6rrJn.jpg

I love this one.... 'Hymn of Death' Season 2.  Hope this time there will be more than 3 episodes.  :relaxed:

Plot summary.

While she was in coma for 13 years from accident and while he was sleeping, Jae-Chan and Seo-Ri both remembered their past lives as Woo-Jin and Sim-Deok.  In this present life, they found each other again (also get married and moved to Sweden).

(big thank for creator/owner)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2