Thanks @browngirl great posts!

I'm gonna start watching this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/yangsungmin2/

His name is Yang SungMin (could it be SangMin's name inspiration)? SHS posted flower pic from him.

양성민

YNK엔터테인먼트 대표   CJ E&M TAR/캐스팅팀 팀장     <배우를 찾습니다> 저자

Translated (Yang SungMin YNK entertainment CEO -> CJ E&M TAR / casting team team leader < Looking for Actors > Author

(Don't worry, he seems to be married with a child :sweatingbullets:B))

And the title of that post:

YangSungMin2 - HyeSun-ee is getting prettier and prettier!!   #ShinHyeSun #AquTop #AtTheCFShootLocation

Be nice to this guy and give him some LOVE. He's our HyeSun-ee's boss!

Let's think of roles we want her to be in and let him know!!

HyeSun-ee is getting prettier and prettier!! :w00t::):heart:

I think I'm going to start calling her 우리혜선이 ("oori-HyeSun-ee" - "our HyeSun") here if you don't mind.

• Like 5

http://pitake.com/pic/1315125593926297518_816749

13768089_489911857874595_480301681_n.jpg

says:

즐거운 촬영 끄으으읕! 얼굴도 예쁘고 성격도 좋은 우리 혜선씨♡♡♡ 우리 더 잘해봐요! #신혜선 화이팅! #아쿠탑 화이팅!

( Happy filming the Eeend! Pretty face and good personality oori-HyeSun-see :heart: . Let's keep doing even better #ShinHyeSun fighting! #AquTop fighting! )

I think they're catching onto my oori-HyeSun-ee (oori-HyeSun-see) meme. :w00t::):phew::P  Let's support AquTop also.

• Like 6

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/06/actress-shin-hye-sun-play-byun-yo-hans-wife-new-film/

Shin-Hye-Sun-Byun-Yo-Han.jpg

Actress Shin Hye Sun To Play Byun Yo Han’s Wife In New Film

On July 5, actress Shin Hye Sun’s agency stated, “Shin Hye Sun has been confirmed to appear in the film ‘Haru’ (working title).”

“Haru” is about a man who repeatedly lives the same day over and over, and that specific day happens to be the day that his daughter died in an accident. As the father lives the same day repeatedly, he tries to uncover the truth of what really happened and save his daughter from death.

Actor Kim Myung Min plays the father named Joon Young, and actor Byun Yo Han plays an ambulance driver named Min Chul, who tries to help the father solve the case.

Actress Shin Hye Sun will be playing Byun Yo Han’s wife named Mi Kyung, who will also aid in solving the case.

Shin Hye Sun relayed her thoughts on this film, saying, “I am very honored to be acting with Kim Myung Min and Byun Yo Han. I will try my best to make this film a success.”

“Haru” started filming on June 29.

What are your thoughts on this casting news?

==============================================================

Old news, but Mi Kyung is the name of her new role.:w00t:

• Like 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AQc-GawlVk&start=3028

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ajZQd415E&start=3028

If you copy/paste the links with the start time at 3028 (seconds, or 50:28), then you can see oori-HyeSun-ee's final scenes on OMG. Instead of lamenting the ever decreasing screen time of SHS & SH on 5Children or YeonSang couple threads (which will come to an abrupt end by this Sunday), I decided to start watching other gems from oori-HyeSun-ee :D

Feel free to add yours!

• Like 3

SHS voice translated (about 1:07 mark)

SHS : Doesn't feel like it's real yet (that it's over)... so as we go through this and converse among ourselves it might start to feel that way, but doesn't feel like it yet, what do I do?
Dude: Through this Drama you've received much love.
SHS : Yes...
Dude: Many ?? have loved YeonTae.
SHS : ?! ah, yes... thank...
Dude: [unintelligible] will be different.
SHS : For loving and rooting for YeonTae so much, was thankful and overwhelmed and from now going forward also, ... more work hard, I am resolved to do. Yes, thank you. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

tumblr_oc6kx7rBM51valxs7o2_1280.jpg

===============================================================

Award Certificate

Yeon(love)Do(uble)Award **              Lee YeonTae / Shin HyeSun

The aforementioned individual has, in the KBS Weekend Drama "Five Children",
taken on the role of Lee YeonTae, "Sweet Pumpkin-like" emphatic*** charm and
7-year one-sided crush struggles and ever-solo-status notwithstanding,
with her unwittingly high-level skill at romantic dating, her lovable
charms on display, with light-green(yeondoo) rays family room theaters
for coloring thusly, is awarded this certificate.

2016y 08m 21d

===============================================================

**. Shin HyeSun's award title is called Yeon(Ae)Doo(Double Portion)Sang, YeonAe being 'dating' or 'romanctic love', so if the syllable spelled 'Do', meaning 2, but is read like 'doh' as in do-uble, the pun on her title is also quite nicely translated.

***. Sweet-Pumpkin sounds like Dan-Ho-Bak, but the adj. Dan-Ho carries a meaning 'resolute' (so when SangMin called her that name from early on, it carried a double meaning of her inadvertent cruelty in firmly rejecting his feelings, not just that she's sweet or adorable like a pumpkin). This play on words was probably missed by many unless explained.:rolleyes:B)

Well done, our-HyeSun-ee :w00t::heart:

• Like 6

oori-HyeSun-ee's first IG post after wrap of 5Children work. I think she is using a trick from YeonDoo's playbook for making her fans and lovers want her more - by making herself very sparse on the web. Finally another instagram post :w00t:

IG caption says, "Plenty of leisure time, but the day feels empty for some reason, haha Miss you, YeonTae, smirksmirk."

So do we all, already, YeonDoo-yah. :heart:

• Like 7