23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Remembered Hyesun said in Nov 2019 that she have a new project (and we were speculating it was a movie) which is to start filming in 2020. In the recent Powerfm radio interview she also said she was on a diet for her new work. Im curious why that confirmed work has not been announced till to date. Hope it is not affected by the Covid19. Im starting to get worried because it's still not announced yet, and I have the feeling that said project isn't the Queen Cheorin drama. 

So you're thinking there might be a fourth project in addition to Innocence, Collector and Queen Cheroin? I sure hope you're right. The more SHS projects the better.  But seriously, unless she is playing the role of a starving person, or someone suffering from anorexia, I can't imagine why she needs to go on a diet. She always looks perfect to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Another intermission period. 

끝난 게 아니라 아직 더 남았구나.  It's not over, there are still more.  :blush:

XgnnzWM.jpg

P.S. About Shin Hye Sun's new work, I really don't have no information that it will be another movie or 'Queen Cheorin', Probably now schedule was postponed because of the pandemic.  Personally I really don't want her to go out and shooting movie/drama at this time because it's still not safe.  At least she can rehearse her script at home and eat anything she likes :P

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Personally I really don't want her to go out and shooting movie/drama at this time because it's still not safe.  At least she can rehearse her script at home and eat anything she likes

Yes i agree too. Better to stay at home and eat and read manga. And take the chance to have a good break. Staying healthy is the most important thing for everyone now! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Fan Art from @kunmona  twitter   :love:

kRLrlnm.jpg

From Japanese Website 'Wow! Korea'

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/45061.html

Top 20 most popular Korean drama rankings in the world in 2019!

No. 1  Hotel Del Luna

No. 2  Crash Landing on You

No. 3  Angel's Last Mission : Love  (ただひとつの愛 - Only one love)     :blush:

RvMJCOh.jpg

Spoiler

uBmP9qA.jpg

The above Japanese's article referred to this voted ranking from 'Ranker' website.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-dramas-2019/molly-gander

Nvc8kdU.jpg

'30but17' was also ranked #5 in 2018.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-dramas-2018/ranker-tv

QTZv1Vg.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

'30but17' Japanese poster.  :love:

GCdRUMj.jpg

Spoiler

bFUJlKl.jpg

shfDP9e.png

'Hymn of Death' from Netflix Japan

35Pi60l.jpg

9SxpOr0.jpg

A twitter from a Japanese said ...

Lead actress of Korean Drama 'My Golden Life' , Shin Hye Sun , there are Japanese lines in episode 2 of the drama, she is very good ! and also beautiful Japanese innotation !  :kiss_wink:

1wJwe7J.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

This is the Korean news.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003015233

일간스포츠

[단독]김정현, 신혜선과 드라마 '철인왕후' 주인공

기사입력2020.04.08. 오후 12:34
최종수정2020.04.08. 오후 2:01
[일간스포츠 김진석] 
0003015233_001_20200408140115938.jpg?type=w430원본보
김정현 신혜선
배우 김정현과 신혜선이 '철인왕후'로 호흡을 맞춘다. 

한 드라마국 관계자는 8일 일간스포츠에 "김정현이 tvN 드라마 '철인왕후' 주인공으로 나선다"고 밝혔다. 

김정현은 조선시대 '지킬 앤 하이드' 철종을 연기한다. 겉보기에 그저 신하들에게 책잡히지 않는 것 뿐인 듯 점잖고 만만한 허수아비 왕이지만 마치 사이코패스 같은 그 모솝을 두고 '왕은 왕인데 가식 끝판왕'이라 불린다. 그가 두려워하는 것은 그들이 바라는 대로 무능력한 왕이 되어 아무 것도 못하고 죽는 것으로 꿈의 실체를 숨긴 채 몰래 개혁을 꿈꾸고 준비한다. 

'철인왕후'는 대한민국도 좁던 야생마 같은 한 남자의 영혼이 조선의 궁궐 안, 그것도 여인 중전의 몸 안에 갇혀 벌어지는 부조화의 조화. 철인왕후로 거듭난 그가 조선대표 신데렐라맨 철종과 함께 신분 상승의 롤러코스터를 타는 내용이다. 성에 대해 엄격했던 조선시대를 배경으로 벌어지는 발칙한 섹시 코미디. 드라마에서 쉽게 찾아 볼 수 없던 신선한 장르로 차별성 있는 재미를 줄 예정이다. 

남자의 영혼이 들어간 중전 김소용은 신혜선이 연기한다. 가문을 위해 중전 간택을 꿈꾸며 한시도 노력하지 않은 순간이 없고 그것이 존재의 이유이자 아버지에 대한 효도라 생각하며 최선을 다하는 인물이지만 어느 날 몸에 들어온 영혼은 남들 시선 따윈 신경 쓰지 않으며 야생마 처럼 날뛰는 성격. 영혼과 육체, 그 부조화의 조화로 인해 섬세하고 공감력 높은 육체에 영향을 받아 완전체로 거듭난다. 

'각시탈' '왕의 얼굴' '화랑' 윤성식 PD가 연출하고 '닥터 프리즈너' 박계옥 작가가 대본을 쓴다. tvN 편성이며 하반기 방송된다. 

김진석 기자 superjs@joongang.co.kr 

• Love 3

Thank you @iffy21 and @Ni Wen

:wub::w00t::rolleyes:

Actor Kim Jung-Hyeon and Shin Hye-Sun will work together in "Queen Cherin"

Sources for dramaland revealed on the 8th to Ilgan sports that Kim Jung-Hyeon has stepped forward as lead for tvN drama "Queen Cherin".

Kim Jung-Hyeon will act as Joseon Dynasty's "Jeckyl and Hyde" King, Chul-Jong. Appearing on the outside as a mere dignified and not-formidable puppet king who is at least not taken to task by his vassals, but because of his psychopath like [behavior], is said to be "a King, yes, but the King of Pretension". What he fears, in fact, is to become a powerless King that they want and thus go to his grave not having accomplished anything, so hiding the truth of his dreams, he secretly prepares as he carries out his dreams of reforms.

'Queen Cherin' is the story of a wild horse of a man, for whom Republic of Korea was too small, whose soul is transported into Joseon dynasty's royalty, even that of a body of the queen - a harmony of disharmony. The story of him who is re-incarnated as Queen Cherin and who, along with Joseon's representative Cinderalla Man King Chul, experiences the roller coaster of a climb to status. An irreverant and sexy comedy that unfolds against the sexually austere backdrop of the Joseon Dynasty. Promises to stand out as a fresh genre not often seen in dramas.

Kim So-Yong (Queen) into whom the soul of a man has entered, is played by Shin Hye-Sun. For the sake of her family, dreaming of being chosen by the King without a moment's rest, one who is doing (her) utmost believing that this is (her) raison d'etre with filial devotion to (her) father - but one day the soul who has entered her body who is not only insensitive to the gaze of others but having the personality of a running wild stallion. Soul vs the flesh, through this [forced] cooperation (control/harmony) between the incongruous (incompatible/disharmonious?), influenced by this flesh with exquisitely delicate and empathetic sensibilities, she will reincarnate into perfection [*** perfection of sould and flesh implied].

Director of "Gak-Si-Tal", "King's Face", "Hwa-Rang" fame Yoon Sung-Shik PD, and "Dr Prisoner" writer Park Gye-Ok is the script writer. tvN, latter 2020 will broadcast.

Kim Jin-Suk reporting superjs@joongang.co.kr

• Love 6

EU_BcpEU0AYzizm?format=jpg&name=large

She's so adorable here - she's getting her cheeks back!

The Queen Cherin story sounds more and more interesting, doesn't it?

Now while we wait for the next press release, let's speculate on who can be the 'wild' modern guy whose soul will have the unworthy privilege of entering into this Queen (Cherin? Queen-Goddess HyeSun)'s body. That could be a problem for some of us trying to erase that male visual coming out of her mouth - this could be as important a casting decision as whom they've already chosen as the King - because it is that guy whose mannerisms and his 'soul' that actress Hye-Sun will have to channel into her flesh. Gives me shivers. :expressionless:

Stay healthy everyone - and @immorethant thank you for your adorable work from home video. You channeled all our bored souls well for us. :wub:

And your Ed Sheeran video was sooo perfect. Thank you!

• Love 5

Weekly Update

The release schedule of 'Tomb Robbery' (Collector) was postponed from May to July (tentatively).

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-1WuMrluTn/

Music director of 'Kingdom' season 2 also composed music for 'Tomb Robbery' (Collector) movie.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/011/0003718160

Park Bo-In , an actress from drama 'Hyena', said in her interview that Shin Hye Sun is her role model.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/drama/article/2020041023884

YNK opened their YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/YNKentertainment

sqITQyT.gif

75dDgFU.gif

hJ0Qspq.gif

GIF credit  @____productio  twitter

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I watched Hyena and a certain actress in a smaller role stood out for me. It reminded me of when I watched Secret Forest, when after the first episode, all I wanted to see was more of Shin Hye Sun's character. In Hyena it wasn't Park Bo-In who stood out for me, even though she was very good and I liked her a lot, and she is obviously quite smart by choosing SHS as a role model, but actress Oh Kyung Hwa, who played Kim Hye Soo's secretary. She played a quirky role with a lot of emotion and I just loved her look. By far my favourite character. 

Thanks for the update. I really appreciate distractions from real news these days.

• Love 1

You know when there's nothing new to update, then it's time for ....

Old photos posting .... :P

(She used to post an old video in her IG, but now it was deleted. Only this photo left that I found from an old article.

I hope someone saved the video and shared for us.) 

AhUhiAH.png

l2PNpcV.png

Spoiler

zo53urd.jpg

kNs6X1i.png

BTS of this photo.

AUerWZC.jpg

From the day of 'Five Enough' 

zDqA60i.png

'Hymn of Death' BTS

TUwIEwV.jpg

'She was pretty'  then, and still pretty now. :love::kiss_wink:

x9DPAiq.png

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Weekly Update

MG Saemaul Geumgo billboard.

Spoiler

f9F3ofQ.png

Source : Baidu_Shinhaesun_bar

Versatile Actress Recognition

Some more praises of Giselle Dance. 

Spoiler

3eaQ3Ox.jpg

Source : YouTube

Shin Hye Soo :D

Spoiler

CSW : Nowadays becomes popular actress. My mom knows her too (and said) she worked with him 'Shin Hye Soo'.

'Mom, (her name is) Shin Hye Sun'.

SHS : LOL

Old photo section

Spoiler

Doosan Bears baseball fans posted this autograph of Shin Hye Sun. 

The team won KBO Leage in 2019 and now season 2020 started.

C16dnPc.jpg

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

JvWKqdc.jpg

My rambling

Spoiler

I read the news about election held in Korean last week, giving me hope that it means Covid-19 situation is getting better. I hope soon people can go to movie theatre again and 'Innocence' will be released soon (under safe condition).

Not many activity from Hye Sun these days, isn't it ?  I still missed her everyday and still post everything I found in my private blog everyday . However, this place is a public forum so I feel very awkward to flood it by all of my posts.  So weekly update should be more appropriate, I think.   See you next week.  :)

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

My intention is to do weekly update, but this news made me so glad that I have to post. 

:blush::love:

IOH8eI6.jpg

'Tomb Robbery' to be released in June

Source :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002858104

https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2020042308282291378

(The article also mentioned about other movies and some Corana-19 situation, but I cut only some paragraph that related to 'Tomb Robbery' and 'Innocence' here).

이제훈 '도굴' 6월 개봉..코로나19 이후 첫 개봉 메이저 라인업

Lee Je Hoon 'Tomb Robbery' (도굴) to be released in June ... First Major release line-up since Corona-19

배우 이제훈 주연 영화 '도굴'이 코로나19 여파 이후 메이저 투자배급사 라인업 중 처음으로 개봉하는 한국영화가 될 전망이다.
The movie 'Tomb Robbery', starring Lee Je Hoon, is expected to be the first Korean film to be released in the lineup of major distributors since the aftermath of Corona-19.

23일 영화계에 따르면 CJ ENM은 내부적으로 '도굴' 개봉을 6월초로 정하고 세부 일정을 정리하고 있다. '도굴'은 도심 속 도굴을 소재로 한 케이퍼 무비. '

이제훈과 조우진, 임원희, 신혜선 등이 출연한다
According to the movie industry on the 23rd, CJ ENM internally decided to release 'Tomb Robbery' in early June and is organizing detailed schedules. Lee Je Hoon, Cho Woo Jin, Im Won Hee and Shin Hye Sun will appear.

이후 상황을 예의주시하던 CJ ENM은 '담보'는 하반기로 개봉을 미루고, '도굴'을 6월 초 개봉하는 것으로 가닥을 잡았다. 코로나19 상황을 지켜봐야 하지만 현재 5월 중순 제작보고회를 여는 것을 시작으로 홍보, 마케팅 일정을 시작하는 것을 고려하고 있다.
CJ ENM which has monitored this situation closely, postponed the release of 'Collateral' to the second half of the year and 'grab a strand' ( 가닥을 잡았다 - literally , I guess it's probably like trying to take risk when there's a chance) by releasing 'Tomb Robbery' in early June. Corona-19 situation will be observed closely but (the company) is considering to start promotional and marketing schedules starting with press conference in the middle (10 days) of May.

'도굴'이 계획대로 6월 초 개봉하게 된다면 코로나19 여파 이후 메이저 투자배급사 영화들 중 처음으로 개봉하는 한국영화가 될 전망이다.

If 'Tomb Robbery' can be released in early June as planned, it is expected to be the first Korean film to be released among major distributors since the aftermath of Corona-19.

2월 말~3월 개봉 예정이었다가 코로나19 여파로 개봉을 미뤘던 한국영화들도 슬슬 개봉 일정을 정리하고 있다. '사냥의 시간'은 우여곡절 끝에 넷플릭스를 통해 공개한다. '결백'과 '침입자'도 5월 개봉으로 가닥을 잡고 상황을 예의주시하고 있다.

Many Korean Films which previously sheduled to be released in late February to March and postponed after Corona-19, are now also preparing their release schedule 'slowly and not rushing (슬슬)'. 'Time To Hunt' will be released via Netflix after ending its rough ride (우여곡절).  'Innocence' and 'Intruder' is monitoring situaltion to grab a strand of releasing in May.

그렇기에 '도굴'의 제작보고회 및 홍보 마케팅, 개봉 등 일련의 과정들은 6월부터 7,8월 여름 시장을 고려하고 있는 다른 메이저 투자배급사 영화들에 타산지석이 될 것 같다.

Therefore, it's likely that the series of activities of press conference, publicity marketing and release of 'Tomb Robbery' will be an example to other major distributors to consider summer market from June to July and August.

6월 영화들이 성공적으로 개봉하고 극장이 정상화되면 올여름 한국영화 라인업들은 '반도' '영웅' 외에도 한층 풍성해질 전망이다.

과연 '도굴'이 성공적으로 개봉할 수 있을지, 한국영화계 시선이 쏠리고 있다.

If the films are successfully released in June and the theater situation returns to normal, this year's Korean film lineup is expected to become richer in addition to the movie 'Peninsula' and 'Hero'.  
The attention of the Korean film industry is now indeed on focusing whether 'Tomb Robbery' will be released successfully or not.

:):):):):):):):)

Also from Lotte Cinama Youtube channel , they started promoting  'Innocence' (@0.22 min) along with 'Peninsula', 'Intruder' and 'Hero'. There's also activity for Youtube comments to win movie tickets. I think it's the good sign that this movie will probably be released in cinema soon.

Even if I don't know when the lock down in my country will be revoked and when I can go to movie theatre again, but I'm so glad to see this news from South Korea side. I hope we can see more of movie promoting activities soon.  

:blush::glasses::heart:

Latest update :sweat_smile: So the release is not officially confirmed yet. But I still look at the bright side that if there’s no possibility then there wouldn’t be this news of release planning.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200423092901179

CJ 측 "'도굴' 6월 개봉확정 아냐..코로나19 추이 지켜보는中"

CJ's  ‘Tomb Robbery’ is not finalized to release in June...in monitoring of Corona-19 trend.

[TV리포트=김수정 기자] CJ엔터테인먼트 측이 영화 '도굴' 개봉과 관련해 "6월 개봉을 목표로 준비 중이나 확정은 아니다"고 밝혔다.

CJ엔터테인먼트 관계자는 23일 오전 TV리포트와 통화에서 이와 같이 밝히며 "지금 상황에서 개봉 확정을 언급할 수 있는 영화는 없을 것"이라고 말했다.

이어 "정부 방역 지침과 신종코로나바이러스(코로나19) 추이를 보고 확정 여부를 정할 것"이라면서 "제작사와 계속 논의 중"이라고 설명했다.

[TV Report = Reporter Kim Soo-jung] CJ Entertainment made clear regarding the release of the movie "Tomb Robbery” that they aimed to prepare for the release in June but is not finalized. 

An official from CJ Entertainment said in a TV report and phone call on the morning of the 23rd, saying, "There will be no movie that we can mention about final release decision in current situation."

He said, "We will set to confirm with the government's quarantine guidelines and watch the progress/trend of Corona19.  We are still continuing discussion with the production company”

:):):):):):):):)

OMG, this twitter  :scream:

(credit : @MylifeisKhun)

tkRKE2P.png

"Ah...right. My mom told me in conversation. 

My mom made hanbok dress and yesterday Gu Seung Jun** and Shin Hye Sun came 

and my mom measured their sizes by herself....also got autographs..."

** Kim Jung Hyun's character in 'Crash Landing on You'

:scream: I want to scream, so it becomes real, the drama, the cast...we're going to see her in Hanbok. 

:relaxed::kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1