On 7/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ni Wen said:

Give this girl a break.

She can choose whatever type of dramas or any CFs she wants to do.

No actress limit herself to just thrillers in her career or only model for bags and fashion.

She's doing a great job so far and deserves a pat on her back.

She has my back. Always.:)

So true!!!! :thumbsup:As fans, lets just support her and enjoy her show. Not every of her choices can please all people. She has her own reasons too.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ni Wen said:

Give this girl a break.

She can choose whatever type of dramas or any CFs she wants to do.

No actress limit herself to just thrillers in her career or only model for bags and fashion.

She's doing a great job so far and deserves a pat on her back.

She has my back. Always.:)

So true!!!! :thumbsup:As fans, lets just support her and enjoy her show. Not every of her choices can please all people. She has her own reasons too.

On 7/10/2019 at 1:11 PM, mylovekge said:

ALML is flawed, we all know that. It isn't the best drama out there. It's not everyone's cup of tea. Heck SHS can always do thriller but do I say it's her worst just because it isn't my preference? The fact that it is getting so much love internationally speaks volumes. I'd say it is one of her most successful projects so far. How is that bad? Because it's RomCom? I'm not here to argue but to me, a drama's success isn't just about what character the lead is playing, or what the plot is about. If so many people are enjoying it, giving it so much praise regardless of the plot holes, regardless of how inconsistent the narrative and the character development is, that it keeps trending, people talk about it, it takes no 1 or no 2 spot in ratings, aren't these measures of success too? People see right through these flaws because they enjoy it.  If this is really is a miss in her career, we'll probably know that if she doesnt get any recognition by the end of the year. But I know for sure that SHS gained so many new supporters through this drama. The boost in her IG followers (100k in what, 2 months?) says a lot. So many people are now looking forward to watching her old dramas and her next projects. If that isn't progress for her career then I don't know what is. 

Thank you.....my thought exactly. Im just a common fan who know nothing bout this kind of drama, so whether ALML is miss, flawed, bad whatever you name it, it really captivating me after all these years. Im not into kdrama, but after coffee prince and my love from the star, this is the first kdrama i really enjoy. The others kdrama just fastforwarding watch then pass. ALML, i keep it in my drive, so i can watch over and over again, whenever and wherever iam.

:innocent:

11 hours ago, Itsme said:

Thank you.....my thought exactly. Im just a common fan who know nothing bout this kind of drama, so whether ALML is miss, flawed, bad whatever you name it, it really captivating me after all these years. Im not into kdrama, but after coffee prince and my love from the star, this is the first kdrama i really enjoy. The others kdrama just fastforwarding watch then pass. ALML, i keep it in my drive, so i can watch over and over again, whenever and wherever iam.

:innocent:

You can watch her other projects too. Sometimes even if I don't like what I'm watching, I pull through because I want to see SHS on screen lmao :sweat_smile:

21 hours ago, Itsme said:

Hi. Im new here and a late bloomer. While im trapped by her, u all already free. Im new to forum too, so i cant even upload an image. Just be patient with her (shs), its that what fans supposed to be?

Not free. Just trying to endure the agony of waiting for updates every friggin' day lol 

Gosh, I really, really miss her. :( 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, mylovekge said:

You can watch her other projects too. Sometimes even if I don't like what I'm watching, I pull through because I want to see SHS on screen lmao :sweat_smile:

I did..!! I dig all of her drama. After ALML, i start digging her other project. First vp, 5c, 3017, mgl, hod lastly stranger. Actually for the last two, i dont want to watch, since i know shs dead in the end, and its dark, gloomy sad ending drama (i avoid this kind of drama, sad ending) but since i ran out of her show, i watch it eventually. In stranger, i admit it she stolen the show. I want to ask about stranger though but i still dont know how to upload an image.

12 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Not free. Just trying to endure the agony of waiting for updates every friggin' day lol 

Gosh, I really, really miss her. :( 

Well at least u have a lot info bout her and i have a lot of questions too. Noob here...:yum:

10 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I miss her too. I even watched Arthdal Chronicles because I thought Kim Ok-bin  looked vaguely like Shin Hye Sun. I hope there's nothing wrong with her. 

No theres nothing wrong with her (God forbid). She just spend her time with her bf (delu mode).

:love:

Totally agree with @iffy21 @Man-O-Man @Ni Wen,  she looks more and more beautiful every time she comes back.

Probably the secret recipe is.....

Botanical Heal BoH  +  being in love  =  glowingly beautiful  :heart::kiss_wink:

Just kidding,  anyway, what makes her happy also makes me happy. :blush:

Spoiler

Actually SHS's photos were flipped horizontally, so is there any possibility that the mountain in the backgroud and the high buildings are the same location with KMS's photo ????  

My shipper's imagination is working on again. :tounge_wink::smirk:

• Love 2

Worth sharing this here :rolleyes:

K-Drama Review: “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Spins A Refreshing Tale About Selfless Love

SOLID ACTING

Shin Hye Sun hit all the right chords with her acting skills. Even though Lee Yeon Soo had a prickly demeanor, Shin Hye Sun made her sympathetic. Be it the bitterness caused by her sufferings or her getting flustered when in love, Shin Hye Sun slayed it all with her portrayal of Lee Yeon Soo. One of the notable highlights of her performance was when she forced a smile at Secretary Jo’s funeral because he had once told her that he would want to see her smile.

Full article here: https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/k-drama-review-angels-last-mission-love/

• Like 4

21 hours ago, immorethant said:

Totally agree with @iffy21 @Man-O-Man @Ni Wen,  she looks more and more beautiful every time she comes back.

Probably the secret recipe is.....

Botanical Heal BoH  +  being in love  =  glowingly beautiful  :heart::kiss_wink:

Just kidding,  anyway, what makes her happy also makes me happy. :blush:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually SHS's photos were flipped horizontally, so is there any possibility that the mountain in the backgroud and the high buildings are the same location with KMS's photo ????  

My shipper's imagination is working on again. :tounge_wink::smirk:

I would definitely like to know what that secret recipe is, chingu. Spill it! Spill it! :sweat_smile:

She finally shows herself up!!!! My fan girlfriends were all sending me DMs of her post lmao supportive folks. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I would definitely like to know what that secret recipe is, chingu. Spill it! Spill it! :sweat_smile:

Probably my writing style made reader confused, sorry chingu. :sweat_smile: 

What I mean is that her secret recipe is Botanical Heal BoH  +  being in love  =  glowingly beautiful  :heart::kiss_wink:

After seeing her IG , now I'm still on cloud 9,  today I smile all day  ....:innocent:

07lX9wZ.gif

• LOL 1