Quantcast

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now playing (Nov 2020) in her Second silver screen main role as Yoon Se-Hee in crime caper movie, 'Collector' 도굴 2020 March - her first feature film starring role as Ahn Jung-In , in "Innoc

---------------------------------------- http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/1714110 ---------------------------------------- Shin Hye-sun, first newcomer award at 'Scene Stealer Festival' since he

[Issue Interview] 'Five Children' Shin HyeSun - "If I were YeonTae couldn't do one-sided crush like that." http://www.issuedaily.com/news/news_view.php?ns_idx=197828 9.7M followers, 32.8% TV

On 7/16/2019 at 1:32 AM, iffy21 said:

The top 10 drama actors this week:

1. IU (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  2. Yeo Jin Goo (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  3. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
  4. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
  5. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)
  6. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
  7. Kang Ji Hwan (“Joseon Survival”)
  8. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
  9. Jang Ki Yong (“Search: WWW”)
  10. Lee Jae Wook (“Search: WWW”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339028wpp/iu-yeo-jin-goo-and-hotel-del-luna-top-rankings-for-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

I've only watched One Spring Night, which I liked a lot, from the listed shows so I can't judge the other actors, but while I think every actor is very good, SHS's acting in ALML, especially in certain scenes, was a ground breaking tour de force. Of course I would put her at number one on the list anyway because I'm so smitten by her talent.  I sometimes wonder what is it that I see that others don't   but I must remember that everyone's different and have various perspectives. In any case, all the actors in all shows work very hard and deserve credit for bringing our emotions to life.

• Thanks 2

Wow...It's a co-incidence...

Today I also thought about her birthday and also her characters' birthdays too.

Shin Hye Sun  :  31 Aug 1989

Young Eun Soo  : 11 Jul 1991 

Spoiler

tvN_%EB%B9%84%EB%B0%80%EC%9D%98_%EC%88%B2.E04.170618.720p-NEXT.mp4_000634317.jpg?type=w800

Seo Ji An  : 25 Dec 1990  ** I think her birthday should be Christmas, right ? and she was 28th years old (Korean age) in 2017.

Yoon Sim Deok :  25 Jul 1897

Woo Seo Ri  :  20 Aug 1989

Spoiler

822kYOs.png

Lee Yeon Seo --  born in 1994  but don't know exact date and month ????   Please tell me if anyone know :sweat_smile:

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I just watched the ALML finale. I don’t think I’ve ever been moved so much by a love story. Shin Hye Sun’s acting comes straight from the heart and the depth of her being.  Every tear she sheds on screen become rivers of tears in the living rooms of the world. As she re-awakens our emotions, we re-discover what it is to be human and what it is to be divine. Thank you Shin Hye Sun for taking us with you on your illustrious journeys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Jillia changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 - Upcoming Drama 2020: Queen Cheorin