The top 10 drama actors this week:

1. IU (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  2. Yeo Jin Goo (“Hotel Del Luna”)
  3. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
  4. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
  5. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)
  6. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
  7. Kang Ji Hwan (“Joseon Survival”)
  8. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
  9. Jang Ki Yong (“Search: WWW”)
  10. Lee Jae Wook (“Search: WWW”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339028wpp/iu-yeo-jin-goo-and-hotel-del-luna-top-rankings-for-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

I've only watched One Spring Night, which I liked a lot, from the listed shows so I can't judge the other actors, but while I think every actor is very good, SHS's acting in ALML, especially in certain scenes, was a ground breaking tour de force. Of course I would put her at number one on the list anyway because I'm so smitten by her talent.  I sometimes wonder what is it that I see that others don't   but I must remember that everyone's different and have various perspectives. In any case, all the actors in all shows work very hard and deserve credit for bringing our emotions to life.

• Thanks 2

Wow...It's a co-incidence...

Today I also thought about her birthday and also her characters' birthdays too.

Shin Hye Sun  :  31 Aug 1989

Young Eun Soo  : 11 Jul 1991 

Spoiler

tvN_%EB%B9%84%EB%B0%80%EC%9D%98_%EC%88%B2.E04.170618.720p-NEXT.mp4_000634317.jpg?type=w800

Seo Ji An  : 25 Dec 1990  ** I think her birthday should be Christmas, right ? and she was 28th years old (Korean age) in 2017.

Yoon Sim Deok :  25 Jul 1897

Woo Seo Ri  :  20 Aug 1989

Spoiler

822kYOs.png

Lee Yeon Seo --  born in 1994  but don't know exact date and month ????   Please tell me if anyone know :sweat_smile:

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I just watched the ALML finale. I don’t think I’ve ever been moved so much by a love story. Shin Hye Sun’s acting comes straight from the heart and the depth of her being.  Every tear she sheds on screen become rivers of tears in the living rooms of the world. As she re-awakens our emotions, we re-discover what it is to be human and what it is to be divine. Thank you Shin Hye Sun for taking us with you on your illustrious journeys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

R E M I N D E R

It has been brought to the staff's attention that some regulars of Shin Hye Sun's thread have been breaking several forum rules.

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings.

Fan-projects initiated by external websites/forums may be posted once with the project link and instructions for participation. Do not continually post updates or request for participation. Final results for project may be posted on its completion. Do not at any point in time solicit for donations or funding for such fan-projects within Soompi.

Soompi does not endorse donations of any kind. We are not responsible for projects from other platforms that could put gullible members at risk of exploitation.

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

There is no need to constantly update this thread with numbers to document the increase in followers of Shin Hye Sun's social media accounts.

I have cleaned up unnecessary posts up to this point. Future posts deemed off-topic or insubstantial WILL be removed without notice.

Kindly observe & follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your cooperation.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, Yeon Seo was born in 1994 , but I couldn't find the exact date and month. :sweatingbullets:

So she's 25 (turning 26). Love how she can still pull off even a HS role, she doesn't age!! How unfair! :sweat_smile:

• Love 2