Hi everyone! I watched Still 17 a bit but really gotten into Haesun when ALML aired so I guess I'll be lurking this thread now for any upcoming Haesun news and can't wait for her movie coming out with maybe a more "fierce" role? :wub:

Fighting to Haesun for her upcoming dramas and movies! 

• Like 2

@titania1000

I am equally thankful to everyone who supported the project, financially or morally. So thank you. 

And since you brought this up, just to answer your question, the plan went on as promised. All the gifts were brought to the party early and was set up nicely. We haven't posted photos yet cause you know yesterday was a busy day for fans watching out for updates. We will do so when everything has settled down and will be sure to share them here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think you still are, the Greatest in Korea, in Asia, the Earth, to the Moon and back, the entire Solar System, the lovely Milky Way and this beautiful Universe... and Beyond!

Thank you 신혜선씨 - We :heart: You SO MUCH!

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Instagram update!! 576K since last epB)

https://instagram.com/shinhs831?igshid=9visgw93firp

Thank you @iffy21

Epic.

giphy.gif Her goodbye as Yeon-Seo

YNK says:

Ding Dong - for the many viewers who have loved and supported <ALM:L> to the end, Yeon-Seo's parting thoughts video message has arrived.

Our actress Hye-Sun who has run the race without rest for the One and Only Lee Yeon-Seo (role)!!

Dan-Yeon have persevered/endured so much - enough for us to want to raise a million thumbs up!

Just as for Yeon-Seo, at the end after many trials, has met her happy ending,

For our actress Hye-Sun, too, we wish/hope her life would always be full of happy things.

Truly sorry to let you go, but this time for real,

Good-bye, Lee Yeon-Seo!

• Love 5

18 hours ago, titania1000 said:

However i think the reproach who come from old fans  who used to share my DM often to talk about her is a very low move: there was time (during MGL) where fair criticism wasn't pointed as hate.

I hear that you're talking about me.

18 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Its not the criticism, its the words

Wow Titania chingu, you are saying "A low move"?

I quote Nymeria. That's the problem with you. You may not have realised, it is your words. Words can kill. 

I hated MGL because of the scandalous ML but never did I once say anything about HS. I remembered saying about how I hated MGL and how I wanted badly for that drama to end then BUT i also acknowledged that it was the drama that brought her to lead actress status and that was the only good thing for her out of that drama. You are like a long time friend in Soompi to me and though we had differing views on ALML i have tried my utmost to not rebuke with you head to head. But you didn't want to leave a leeway for a fella HS fan cum old Soompi friend. You went far with your words to say I'm insulting you and your new friends to which I chose not to argue further because I know what consequences will result if I reiterated. It will be never ending. I had many times stressed to you in ALML thread my views are based on the drama and not pinpointing anyone. I have no interest to continue this debacle here. If you do not already know, some people are watching us on another thread literally with popcorn to see how "fans of ALML lead actress are fighting among themselves". 

I hope this ends and move on. Let's love each other more and not fight please. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, almldan said:

Hi everyone! I watched Still 17 a bit but really gotten into Haesun when ALML aired so I guess I'll be lurking this thread now for any upcoming Haesun news and can't wait for her movie coming out with maybe a more "fierce" role? :wub:

Fighting to Haesun for her upcoming dramas and movies! 

Yeah, I was hoping something action & fierce role..a very badas* character (I saw movie "Anna" in the cinema, about russian spy and I thought hmm maybe SHS should try this kinda role) :glasses:

Or try something new like being a Cook, maybe? :lol: does she love food right? Lol just my imagination :rolleyes:

• Love 3

32 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Yeah, I was hoping something action & fierce role..a very badas* character (I saw movie "Anna" in the cinema, about russian spy and I thought hmm maybe SHS should try this kinda role) :glasses:

Or try something new like being a Cook, maybe? :lol: does she love food right? Lol just my imagination :rolleyes:

She does badass best! I want to watch her as a badass detective or a doctor! :lol:

• Love 4

Late Friday night, finally I can find time to post before going to sleep :P

Just want to gather some fan arts here for the record, because all are too good to just let them disappear after the drama ended.

** I apologize that some pics I saved long times ago and didn't keep the record of the owner. Anyway , credit to all owners. :wub:

sOuqllI.jpg

vaIr3dz.jpg

EbNyNY6.jpg

@hj_ruro IG

DFnBeS8.jpg

@kim_soo_aesthetic  IG

krIK8L2.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

5QUKxS7.jpg

@kkamji.5909   IG

eNb3LsB.jpg

@danyeon.aesthetic   IG

tbdUvM4.jpg

@daniard3011  IG

EKpXrk8.jpg

@kdrama37372  IG

And please remember....our time is precious because we all have only 'Today and right here' .  (오늘  여기)

Good Night everyone.

:blush::kiss_wink::heart:

• Love 7