3 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I just wish KMS married SHS so they can combined their IG together and SHS can get more than 2M followers in one day.  :w00t::P

LOL! Even then their Instagram would have to stay separate, but not to worry she will hit 500K after tonight's episode. I hope it ends with Dan saving her as an angel...what a cliff hanger that would be. 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

I just wish KMS married SHS so they can combined their IG together and SHS can get more than 2M followers in one day.  :w00t::P

Even married they won’t be able to do that! :lol:

497K! 

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I think it's a teaser for a new interview to be published  because it was posted by Enews24 channel yesterday on Vlive but it's only a guess.    

23 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

What did she say?

Actually someone already wrote translation in comments section of this clip in Youtube https://youtu.be/9loR06eS418, earlier SHS said that if rating reaches 23% then both KMS and LDG will wear ballet suit, so both of them looked worried and whispering to themselves.  But I don't know what exactly she said in this moment.  Hopefully @Ni Wen can help translate for us :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Actually someone already wrote translation in comments section of this clip in Youtube https://youtu.be/9loR06eS418, earlier SHS said that if rating reaches 23% then both KMS and LDG will wear ballet suit, so both of them looked worried and whispering to themselves.  But I don't know what exactly she said in this moment.  Hopefully @Ni Wen can help translate for us :)

She said: These two keeps muttering to themselves beside her by her ears!

She's in between them and it's probably getting on her nerves lol.

• Thanks 2