12 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Amidst 99% of praise for Hyesun in news reports, this one sticked out like a sore thumb calling our actress who portrayed the character as "flat and empty", and criticised on her "stiff dancing".

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=15585756001459392002&naver=1#09Rm

I'm all for and open to criticisms for her, but this reporter seems to be picking on her while pulling ShimDeok into the picture as well. Meh.

Must be an anti fan! :lol:

43 minutes ago, immorethant said:

And she bit again.

6ArH7mG.jpg

You should have tagged me! Why am I late to this?! :wub:

43 minutes ago, immorethant said:

And she bit again.

6ArH7mG.jpg

Is this working now?! 

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I am really pissed off with this report, but I am sorry how can you call her acting "flat and empty", criticise her dancing and say she hasn't changed at all. :rage::rage: Like is he/she even a proper report as it feels more like a personal attack on our SHS and no offensive people that cannot act within the industry get praised simply because of their popularity (shall not name them).  My mood is totally ruined now as I was so happy with the good ratings, with a peak at 11.7% Capital City and all the positive comments from netizens. 

It feels like this person is a troll as all other news coverage have been very positive towards our SHS and the drama. Please correct me here if I am wrong. 

P.s. sorry for the rant as I am very pissed off and hope that SHS is not hurt but rather feels empowered by this stupid article to show her talent. 

Well she is flat and empty. ;) 

Flat as in poor girl has lost so much weight. 

Empty as in she is doing a great job portraying LYS’s tragedy/pain. 

Writer doesn’t realize but is actually praising her! :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh...Reading your post  @titania1000 I'm so sorry. :cold_sweat:

I may not know you in person and I'm not good at cheering up skill.

But I just wish you will recover soon and next time I hope it will be your day to get good interview result like Dan in this clip.

:innocent: May the angel bless you. Good night.

(credit to twitter owners)

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Is this working now?! 

The past hour I checked I still couldn't play the video. This pic I just saved from a twitter. Really want to know to where the owner got this screenshot from, because the quality is quite good.

• Love 1

This article should make all of us smile and happy :blush::kiss_wink::love:

http://m.news.zum.com/articles/52645053

(google translation - I cut the part that mentioned SHS)

"Except CG, Perfect" .. 'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun X Kim Myung Soo, Mesmerized Fantasy Magic

Shin Hye Sun has made a strong impression from the first time. As a visually impaired person, Lee Yeon Seo played a perfect role in the invisible smoke. The acting power to control the pupil only made the admiration come out. Her appearance in anger raged in the world because he was blinded by an unexpected accident.

Shin Hye Sun, who always played a lucid and pure role, tried to transform the smoke into a cynical and negative character, and the result was successful. Also, because of the role of the ballerina, I needed scenes to show the ballet. Shin Hye Sun proved her acting ability in three settings, one for cold images, one for ballet and one for blind people. I felt a tremendous effort.

Nevertheless, 'Dan, one love' was totally perfect. The story of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo about the amazing acting power and development, and the fantasy genre that I could not find nowadays were all interesting. The ballet performance was also the point of watching the ballet show centerpiece intermediate. Except for CG, the first start was a perfect drama, which was good.

As a matter of fact, "Dan, one love" will be able to sit on the throne of the drama beyond the rival opponent MBC "spring night". I think it would be enough if a rapid development and solid story about one time keeps going. I am looking forward to what kind of fantasy world Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo will show in the future.

• Love 2

29 minutes ago, immorethant said:

As a visually impaired person, Lee Yeon Seo played a perfect role in the invisible smoke.

Quick note - This would be - "She absorbed/channeled/took on the role of a person whose eyes can't see."

(every time you see 'smoke', it's 연기하다 or 연기, which in all drama contexts, is 'to act' or 'acting')

From

그는 눈이 보이지 않는 연기를 완벽하게 소화해냈다

And again

29 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Shin Hye Sun, who always played a lucid and pure role, tried to transform the smoke into a cynical and negative character

Shin Hye Sun, who had always took on lovely and innocent/pure roles, is attempting a different 'acting transformation' (연기 변신) into a cold/cynical and pessimistic character and,...

From

항상 러블리하고 순수한 역할을 맡았던 신혜선은 냉소적이고 부정적인 인물로 색다른 연기 변신을 시도했고

Very good @immorethant! The same thing cropped up in @Ni Wen article google translation.  Just remember, Smoke = Acting :wub:B)

• Love 2

Thank you so much  @meechuttso for help correcting. :) 

Had to admit that when the drama was actually aired and with RL business, there are flood of news and pics and clips recently that I really don't have time to properly read or put effort to translate, just skim through and try to catch up quickly  :P.  So please forgive me if you see that my postings lately are kinda copy-paste. 

It's different from before drama was aired or during SHS hiatus that there're less news and material so I can have time to read/digest or create something to get pass the boring day of waiting.  But now the drama was come out, so my time after work was spent on re-watching the drama at least 3 times per episode to enjoy and appreciate every moment of it. :blush:

Ooooppps... I just read your post in ALML thread. I'm so sorry that I say sorry again here.

V0Xq9i6.gif

(credit DUCK_is_waving twitter)

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

But to be honest, i'm not a fan of her wardrobe on ALML, even the long black star dress that she wore to go to the foundation anniversary left me cold.

I prefer her in more formal clothes like trench coat and black dress with same design as the one of the press conf. Can she wear both forever?

Me too! I like her in the little black dress! I wish she could wear like that in the drama. I only like that long black star dress and the outfit in the park. I feel the rest of the dresses looks too mature for her, I thought she should wear something younger. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Shin Hye Sun Leaves Viewers Shook With Her Acting In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327198wpp/shin-hye-sun-leaves-viewers-shook-with-her-acting-in-angels-last-mission-love

I was about to post this! Soompi literally dedicated the whole article on her acting! Woah! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Hyesun's IG followers increased from 440K to 444K within the premiere week of ALML  :scream:

I noticed that. I knew it will start rolling! I hope it continues. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1