I think, covering her mouth comes from her being conscious of her teeth due to braces. :lol:

I love those pictures! One pretty after an other! I wish Naver could let us save instead of screenshooting. The quality disappear a bit. 

What does this say? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I think, covering her mouth comes from her being conscious of her teeth due to braces. :lol:

I love those pictures! One pretty after an other! I wish Naver could let us save instead of screenshooting. The quality disappear a bit. 

I think it's more like manner in some countries. My mother also taught me the same to cover my mouth every time I laugh or sneeze or telling something funny :lol:

If you use PC browser, you can just select option to save the whole page, then you will get all pics and gifs saved.

What does this say? 

It said (sorry if I translate incorrectly)

Q. 요즘 날씨가 왜 이렇게 더운건가요?  - Why the weather is so warm like this nowadays ?
A. 연서가 우리에게 올 날이 얼마 남지 않아서입니다. - Because our Yeon-Seo will come to us in a few days.

아; 증말~! 벌써부터 연서의 후광 때문에 이렇게 더워서야 살.수.있.겠.냐.구.요 - Ah really ! It's already warm like this because of Yeon-seo's halo/aura. How can I live ?

이러다가 연서 오면 심장 녹아내리는 거 아.니.냐.구.요. (정답임)  - After all, isn't you heart melt down because of Yeon-Seo's coming ? (Right answer).

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

bAIUNVj.jpg

Not only she's leading in this vote but also now there's fan there made hashtag to request this same channel to air ALML :wub:  However, I think for the local dubbed version, it may take a while to acquire license.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqhjLTBdJG

News about D-2

첫방 D-2 '단, 하나의 사랑' 신혜선·김명수·이동건이 직접 꼽은 매력포인트

D-2 premiere 'Angel Last Mission's Love' Shin Hye Sun, Kim Myung Soo, Lee Dong Gun points of attraction.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052000903.html

The article just quoted the interviews of 3 main leads from making video.

Google translation is ok to read here. 

2019052000900_0.jpg

Love this pic too :love::kiss_wink::heart:

3.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Where did you get this part of the interview

4:08 . See translation on previous page.  But @jakey09  you didn't commit it to memory?:P

O, my my my.

I’m head over heels in love! 

What a fantastic IG post!!

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Our OTP posted their IG almost the same time, like they planned to do this together...LOL :D

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Can't wait to see our ballerina and angel  :love::kiss_wink:

Everything about KBS' execution of this preproduction build up seems to indicate much faith hope and trust in their ace, their own Shin Hye-Sun. I say their own becoz in 2017 they took bit of a chance on her with MGL, but this is their time to 'cash in' on their investment and trust in her then. The pre-release announcements to MGL were full of trepidation and even an preemptive apology from her co-lead, and the whole 50+ episode started on a note of hesitation.

Not so the A'LM:L. Not a cloud in the sky, it's a beautiful late May in SK and hopes are high, as if we are all humming the song with Yeon-Seo, who will soon be, 'Taking a Chance on Love':wub::wub: again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Everything about KBS' execution of this preproduction build up seems to indicate much faith hope and trust in their ace, their own Shin Hye-Sun.

35 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

Not so the A'LM:L. Not a cloud in the sky, it's a beautiful late May in SK and hopes are high, as if we are all humming the song with Yeon-Seo, who will soon be, 'Taking a Chance on Love':wub::wub: again.

Agreed with this , I think people at KBS might see many footages that finished already and they must be so good that gave them 100% confident to promote this drama so much like this.  They might thought to themselves that they're so lucky to get SHS for this project.   The only actress I think the most perfect for this role. 

It's a lot of investment for them to do this first Korean ballet drama, they had to hire professional to practice the actors, to spent 4 months for training while other drama can already finish shooting in the same given time, and to find various locations to get the fantasy dreamlike cinematography, and much more investment for all those promotional materials.  They could choose easier, safer and cheaper ways doing drama with same old setting (office worker, detective, police, doctor, prosecutor, spy) but they chose to do this so it means that they have great trust in the casts, director , production team and even the script. 

Now I'm 99.99 % ready to watch this drama.

The only thing left for me that I still want to see is 'Happy Together'  ....please. 

(but now I prefer if they will shoot 'Happy Together' after 3-4 episodes of the drama, so I can see the casts talking about what happened behind this scene and that scene, must be good to watch :wub:)

:love::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

4:08 . See translation on previous page.  But @jakey09  you didn't commit it to memory?:P

I’m in distracted state of mind lately. Too many updates. :lol: I read the whole interview but I don’t recall seeing the video? I know the video posted on YT is cut halfway for some reason. I’m waiting for KBS channel to upload proper parts. 

• LOL 2

What is this ? :scream: :flushed::kiss_wink:

OMG This is just 1st episode.

Now I can hear heartbreaking sound of L's fans. 

So this is probably the final blow KBS has hidden up on their sleeves until now. :rolleyes:

http://m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019052001495#Redyho

Read a comment from L's fan, she said '너무 놀래서 얼굴에 폰 떨굼' I was so shocked that I dropped my mobile on to my face :joy:
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I’m in distracted state of mind lately. Too many updates. :lol: I read the whole interview but I don’t recall seeing the video? I know the video posted on YT is cut halfway for some reason. I’m waiting for KBS channel to upload proper parts. 

Sorry @jakey09 you are absolutely right.

First 4:05 only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmYFlHu6jSM

Middle 1 minute or so missing from KBSEntertain youtube channel :mellow:

Last 3:07 , starting at 4:52 (onto the streets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y69leiVDbu0

You can always go back to @immorethant's own copy she uploaded for us.;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

첫방 D-2 '단, 하나의 사랑' 신혜선·김명수·이동건이 직접 꼽은 매력포인트

D-2 premiere 'Angel Last Mission's Love' Shin Hye Sun, Kim Myung Soo, Lee Dong Gun points of attraction.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052000903.html

The article just quoted the interviews of 3 main leads from making video.

Google translation is ok to read here. 

Yes, but our Muse has spoken, so @meechuttso (or @immorethant or any of her love slaves) must translate, for her glory. :sweatingbullets:

Points of attraction (just SHS portion)

SHS - "Can even experience/feel the charm of ballet, (which may be) unfamiliar (to some)"

Shin Hye-Sun's transformation into a ballerina anticipated thru "ALM:L". Plans to show off new transformation by taking on the role of prickly ballerina Lee Yeon-Seo unhesitatingly spewing cold venomous speech (spitfire).

Shin Hye-Sun says, "DOL is a fantasy drama celebration of beautiful ballet and 'a ballerina and an angel's fateful story of love. There is thus much visible content, and I think it's a joyous work for the eyes and ears through which one can even feel the charm of ballet which may have been a bit unfamiliar (to some). The 'feels' I felt while reading the scripts, I aim to do my utmost so that the viewers can likewise feel, so we would like to ask for much anticipation of our drama."

Spoiler

◆ 신혜선 "생소했던 발레의 매력까지 느낄 수 있을 것"

'단, 하나의 사랑'을 통해 발레리나 변신을 예고한 신혜선. 그는 차가운 독설도 서슴지 않는 까칠한 발레리나 이연서 역할을 맡아 새로운 변신을 보여줄 예정이다.

신혜선은 "'단, 하나의 사랑'은 아름다운 발레의 향연과 '발레리나'와 '천사'의 운명적인 사랑 이야기를 담은 판타지 드라마입니다. 그만큼 볼거리도 많고, 조금은 생소했던 발레의 매력까지 느낄 수 있는 눈과 귀가 즐거운 작품이라고 생각해요. 제가 대본을 읽고 느꼈던 감정들을 시청자분들께서도 느끼실 수 있도록 최선을 다할 예정이니, 저희 드라마에 많은 기대 부탁드립니다"고 전했다.

◆ 김명수 "사랑을 찾아주려는 큐피드 천사의 고군분투"

극중 김명수는 장난기 많은 사고뭉치 천사 김단으로 분한다. 안방극장의 큐피드가 되어 사랑을 전할 김명수의 활약에 기대가 쏠리고 있다.

김명수는 "기존에 없던 발레리나와 천사의 드라마"라는 것이 색다른 포인트라고 설명하며, 판타지적인 요소가 매력적이라고 답했다. 이어 "연서의 사랑을 찾아 주기 위해 고군분투하는 천사 단이의 모습도 재밌어하실 것 같아요. 5월 22일, 때묻지 않은 순수함을 가진 천사 단이가 여러분을 찾아갈 예정이니 많은 애정과 관심 부탁드립니다"고 애교를 섞어 기대를 당부했다.

◆ 이동건 "발레, 판타지, 멜로, 모두가 매력적"

극의 중심을 탄탄하게 잡아줄 배우 이동건의 존재감을 빼놓을 수 없다. 이동건이 맡은 역할 지강우는 이연서를 최고의 발레리나로 만들려는 발레단 예술감독이다.

이동건은 "'단, 하나의 사랑'은 첫째로 우리나라에서 처음 시도되는 발레 드라마라는 게 매력적입니다. 이제껏 드라마에서 본 적 없는 소재인 만큼 신선함과 재미를 모두 줄 수 있을 것 같습니다. 두 번째 매력포인트는 판타지인데요, 이유는 말할 수 없지만 많은 특수효과가 필요했습니다. 특수효과를 통해 어떤 판타지가 펼쳐질지 드라마를 통해 확인해주시길 바랍니다. 세 번째는 멜로입니다. 등장 인물들이 겪는 멜로가 시청자분들의 마음에 잘 전달되길 바랍니다"라며, "이 세가지 전부가 매력적인 것 같다"라고, 하나로 꼽을 수 없는 다채로운 드라마의 시청포인트를 설명했다.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

You can always go back to @immorethant's own copy she uploaded for us.;)

Because I've already deleted that link, so here is re-post of the scene that was cut out from KBS's youtube.

Bonus.

Fan-made video which I think it's a tribute to this couple from 'A Day'. 

Spoiler

I happened to find this scene of 'A Day' in Youtube. 

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

We are so close to the D-day!! :wub:

Hurray!!! 1 more day!!!

Can't wait to see our beautiful Hyesun in the press con tomorrow!

• Love 1