8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Reading, I realized ... the full video is yet to be released. I hope it gets uploaded soon! 

Also, that fan from birth ... I have been wondering who he looks like ... doesn’t he resemble Seungri a lot? :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmYFlHu6jSM&feature=player_embedded

That won't embed but the soompi article has it.

If it's the Seungri in the news (bad) then oh gosh, no! And I take back my bad cougar joke I slipped in there.

Just watching any movies or drama now I naturally think of oori Hye-Sun-ssi and how she would totally rewrite and light up every scene with her presence - that made that same girl scared becoz of her overwhelming charisma and beauty up close and on screen. And it's perfectly not a pipe dream at all to imagine her being in any scene in any movie in any role now -it's in Fact what all producers and directors and casting team is fighting hard for right as we speak!

Our beloved actress, the beautiful and talented and hard-working but humble Shin Hye-Sun, Korea's finest.

:innocent::love::glasses:

EDIT - Add again poster shoot BTS IG, slightly different?

img.gif.

And I can't get enough of her cute hand motion here, my fave from the GD clips.

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, immorethant said:

When she answered that the most precious drama was My Golden Life, I don't know if it's the true answer (because she stopped to think for a big while).  But I know that she's really smart ,  she may at least realized that her new drama and this interview program is on KBS, so I think it's one of the reason she said that

I have the same thoughts. It may not be her real answer. But by right (and our smart girl knows), that should be the "official answer " because this is her comeback to KBS screens after MGL which is her first lead role that KBS gave her so obviously I also guessed she would have said that. She HAD to name a KBS drama, likewise they showed only snippets of FE and MGL which are KBS dramas during the interview.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

And I can't get enough of her cute hand motion here, my fave from the GD clips.

My most fav too!!!! 

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Reading, I realized ... the full video is yet to be released. I hope it gets uploaded soon

It's not complete for sure. Hope i get to see the full video on KBS World on Monday. 

8 hours ago, jakey09 said:

KBS didn’t post anything for D4:lol:

Yes I'm surprised. Why? Was expecting Kim Bomi too. Since on the topic, this Kim Bomi is giving me a not so nice feeling. Probably she looks annoying and b*tchy to me. I'm already predicting I will hate on this character because of the actress itself. Oops please forgive me:P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

What are you doing, Dan?:rolleyes:

Asking for a beating from Yeon-seo?:lol::P

Quote @Ni Wen from ALML thread. I don't dare posting my below post in that thread because this scene in GD now became viral. I saw many crying emoji from his fans' IG and twitter regarding this scenes. I'm so sorry, please don't be jealous, our SHS is too much adorable..LOL :P.

Actually I noticed there's another scene of this.

m03YKxt.gif

Quote @meechuttso's translation from SHS's thread 

3:13 - KMS: Rather than put it as 'eat it all', ... um income... (stammers)
             SHS: Myung-Soo is "eating it all right now, alright" (laughs)

After Shin Hye Sun said and L laughed, we will see he reached out his arm and placed his hand somewhere..... :w00t::rolleyes::P:D

I hope when the drama is aired, KBS will give us BTS every week so we can have chance to see more funny, cute and sweet moments like this.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, meechuttso said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmYFlHu6jSM&feature=player_embedded

That won't embed but the soompi article has it.

If it's the Seungri in the news (bad) then oh gosh, no! And I take back my bad cougar joke I slipped in there.

Haha! Him. Bad news guy. Since he is on my feed always, I’m like I have seen him somewhere! :lol:

4 hours ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

Lol! I didn’t see the phone! Maybe. 

• LOL 2

38 minutes ago, immorethant said:

After Shin Hye Sun said and L laughed, we will see he reached out his arm and placed his hand somewhere....

Yes I saw that too!

Remembered the GD when there was a vid he pulled her by the shoulder to the other side too? Seems like L is touchy touchy... naughty naughty!:naughty: And I thought he's an idol. Just what is he trying to do? :joy: A few of us also noticed he likes to stare hard at her. Oooops I can hear his fangirls hearts' breaking.:lol:

• LOL 3

I still remember the photo from first script dinner that he just sat at the table looking soooo aloof, that made me a bit worried about what will be their chemistry of our OTP.  But I still had positive hope that when he got to know more of SHS and her personality, he will be more friendly with her, at least.

But now this is more than I expected,  and the drama hasn’t even started yet.  :joy:

X66AG8S.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I still remember the photo from first script dinner that he just sat at the table looking soooo aloof, that made me a bit worried about what will be their chemistry of our OTP.  But I still had positive hope that when he got to know more of SHS and her personality, he will be more friendly with her, at least.

But now this is more than I expected,  and the drama hasn’t even started yet.  :joy:

X66AG8S.jpg

I remember. I was the most worried! :lol:

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I remember. I was the most worried! :lol:

Yes I was worried too! I guess we all were... seeing him sit there so uninterested and so out-of-the-world lol:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Yes I was worried too! I guess we all were... seeing him sit there so uninterested and so out-of-the-world lol:lol:

Also cause I have followed him in his past shows cause of my other favs .... he is actually a bore. Too serious. Lol! 

• LOL 3

I was thinking, not long ago, that there should be more KDramas based on music or dance. 

There was a time when makers were obsessed with historicals then supernatural stuff then office romance, Medical shows, etc! Couple on sports. It’s been a cycle but we don’t get to see much stories on ... I’m thinking on the lines of “Step Up” or “Footloose” or maybe something like “Drumline”. Maybe not almost ... but I’m happy that I get to see that type of concept (Almost, will know when the show airs) with my favourite. I hope I’m getting lucky. To be honest I’m not sure why such concepts don’t get tested much by makers.  

It also brings me to ratings. I really hope the show reaches double digits but I don’t wanna have my hopes up. These days rom coms are doing really bad. Even though folks are watching - going gaga over current shows - but I still don’t get that excitement we used to get back in the days. Some popular actors are repeating themselves in same characters (I won’t name) or almost. Stories are good but I feel something’s off.

Seeing how far KBS has gone to promote this ... fingers crossed it really connects with viewers in every aspect and lives up to the excitement.

There are so many shows that keep on getting piled up on my list because I don’t have the drive to watch them. Getting excited about casting news is one thing. :lol: Too nervous. I hope HS hits jackpot again!  

• Love 4

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Make me think of this scene.  :joy:  Shy girl as always :tounge_xd:

This is amazing what a photographic memory you have, @immorethant !  You are probably teaching Hye-Sun-ssi herself what she's doing subconsciously. She'll come back here often to say, "What else do I do by habit that I wasn't aware of which my die hard English speaking fans know about me?"

Well, for another one, I need to find more video clips where she likes to say,

"Grum-Yo" (그럼요, meaning, 'of course')

She seems to say this quite frequently (see GD interview translation at around 7:15 mark

7:15   Host: This here, Shin Hye-Sun-ssi, is the Yeon-trul Park (연트럴 파크)  [funny name park]
             Have you been here before?

SHS: Of course (그럼요 - grum-yo) - some vague reference to NY City Central Park

I know for sure she said that as part of Yeon-Tae's line with Sang-Min.B)

But enough about words. I see these beautiful ones from the poster shoot weren't done justice.

giphy.gif at all!

giphy.gif behold....!

giphy.gif Just behold!

I find these shots of her so mesmerizing and enchanting - her beauty is so... deep. Her beauty is so ... hard to put into words. So much depth and even some melancholy here in these, as I think she's already getting us prepared for the depth of character and the development arc that Yeon-Seo will undergo in the story.

The story, too, there's going to be much to talk about. I'll save it for a bit later, perhaps Tuesday night, but I think we are in for more than just a 'rom-com' here. I am almost breathless thinking about how beautiful a story this will be.

:innocent::love::glasses:

• Love 3

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

When is the VLive again? Before premier or after premier? 

I think we will have V-Live again on May 21st at 2 pm KST for press conference.

Found this on facebook of GMA network from Philippines (which recently aired 'My Golden Life').

SHS was nominated for Best Actress of the Year voting.

https://www.facebook.com/GMA-AsianSeries-The-Best-Of-HOA-1974587596192893/

bAIUNVj.jpg

And the dubbed version of 'Hymn of Death' will be broadcast on that channel too.  :wub:

( I hope this channel will air '30but17' too, otherwise some audiences there may think she only acted in sad drama :sweatingbullets: )

hnI7vd9.jpg

• LOL 1

tumblr_prrv3o6uka1valxs7o1_540.jpg

tumblr_prrv3o6uka1valxs7o2_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_prrv3o6uka1valxs7o3_r1_540.jpg

YNK just did an update with all the BTS shots! Thank you YNK!!

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20253793&memberNo=33175148

I am increasingly impressed by the quality of these naver updates after each of her events, some bringing me to tears, but I have to say this, this one, might top them all. There are so many indescribably beautiful pics of Shin Hye-Sun now. :bawling::bawling: of joy.

More under spoiler. 3 pics limit per post.

Spoiler

tumblr_prrv3o6uka1valxs7o4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_prrv3o6uka1valxs7o5_r1_540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good morning !!! :relaxed:  

D-2

Thank you @meechuttso  I love this , YNK photo are the best ! and wow ! they worked so early today (must be the same excited as us)!  

My favorite pics (beside those posted already).

6.jpg?type=w1200

12.jpg?type=w1200

14.jpg?type=w1200

And I love this too :P

original_2.gif?type=pa50_50

빨리 ! 빨리 !   발레리나  :lol:

Quickly ! Quickly ! Ballerina.

I hope May 22nd to come quickly. 

• Love 1