Actually the 3rd teaser was already released in Naver TV which available only in Korea,  I think because lately KBS wants to boost the number of Korean subscribers/viewers for ALML Naver TV channel.  So for international's fans, we may want to wait for a few days to watch it on other channels (e.g. KBS World Youtube). :(

t1wzhg9.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Ok. So it will be released today. 

LDG’s character could have waited until the show aired. :lol:

I'm with you on this. LDG's could have waited. :lol:

Anyway from the look of it, teaser 3 looks similar to first two teasers too... filmed at same place same concept same outfit but from different perspectives of the lead characters. Meh. What I really want to see now is drama scenes teaser or some interviews please. KBS are just too stingy wirh the drama promotions 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Anyway from the look of it, teaser 3 looks similar to first two teasers too... filmed at same place same concept same outfit but from different perspectives of the lead characters. Meh. What I really want to see now is drama scenes teaser or some interviews please. KBS are just too stingy wirh the drama promotions 

Agree with you, as I've already watched it (by some means), there's nothing new for SHS fans :tears:.

So don't be regret or sad if the international version will be released later.

I just hope KBS will give us something better in next week (interview, or other teaser showing characters having dialogue with each others).

Have a good holiday. 

CUqffcF.png

** Probably this is the new strategy of KBS - 'The less you see, the more you're dying to see'. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

I will address your concerns with her, but, ultimately, it is her decision.

I would appreciate that. I understand it is her decision ... fully respect that ... I know it may come from her being shy or her being a woman of few words (But watching her in variety shows that doesn’t seem to be the case) ... but I don’t think it’s just me ... even on behalf of other fans ... I think, it’s really important to socialize with fans ... especially in today’s time ... even if she goes on IG live and wave her hand for 2 seconds ... that would be enough and mean a lot to fans. She doesn’t even do enough of variety ... I feel there’s a disconnect ... there shouldn’t be. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

I will address your concerns with her, but, ultimately, it is her decision.

Please include this in your xxxxx-page letter. 

@jakey09 my gosh, me too! hahaha But I did mention I wanted JCW opposite HS for ALML, when L hadn't confirmed yet.

My kdrama chingus and I were just talking about this a week before JCW's discharge. I gotta admit, I want an ISH-JCW pairing more than a JCW-SHS team up and was hoping KHN for SHS when he gets discharged (are we soul sisters or what?! LOL).. 

On one thought, KHN would have really been a good choice for ALML.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Please include this in your xxxxx-page letter. 

Yeah, I mean she doesn’t even have a dog (maybe she does) that she can post 100 pics of them everyday from every angle like someone we know. 

@jakey09 my gosh, me too! hahaha But I did mention I wanted JCW opposite HS for ALML, when L hadn't confirmed yet.

Hide contents

My kdrama chingus and I were just talking about this a week before JCW's discharge. I gotta admit, I want an ISH-JCW pairing more than a JCW-SHS team up and was hoping KHN for SHS when he gets discharged (are we soul sisters or what?! LOL).. 

Haha!! We may be! :lol: Hi5! 

That picture though!! :wub:

• Love 2

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I would appreciate that. I understand it is her decision ... fully respect that ... I know it may come from her being shy or her being a woman of few words (But watching her in variety shows that doesn’t seem to be the case) ... but I don’t think it’s just me ... even on behalf of other fans ... I think, it’s really important to socialize with fans ... especially in today’s time ... even if she goes on IG live and wave her hand for 2 seconds ... that would be enough and mean a lot to fans. She doesn’t even do enough of variety ... I feel there’s a disconnect ... there shouldn’t be. 

I feel she's not someone who don't like to post on social media. I could be wrong but she used to update and post so often in her pre-breakout days e.g. during FE and before the MGL fame. I still think she might have received orders from her manager or agency not to post as and when she like. I don't know why but I have this feeling they are controlling what she posts so maybe she think she might as well don't update much except to only post for drama and cf purposes and even so to the minimum. The tone and way her captions are written are also different. I miss those old days. But well things have changed for her these few years and we can only look forward and not backwards. Can't compare to other stars too because every artiste is different and different agencies have different ways of managing their artistes. 

Yes! This is what I want to see. Finally. More please, KBS:P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Ni Wen.

May I re-post youtube version ?

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I don't know why but I have this feeling they are controlling what she posts so maybe she think she might as well don't update much except to only post for drama and cf purposes and even so to the minimum. The tone and way her captions are written are also different.  I miss those old days

I missed the old days too when she's still a supporting actress. At that time we saw lots of long interviews (which she answered many of personal questions). It's like at that time we were able to see her only a few minutes of her works but got so much more from BTS.

However, I'm trying to tell myself here, that this is a trade-off when she's getting more famous.  So we may see lots of her from works instead of her personal life.  When you getting popular and had to do more work hours and appear more in public,  then those activities can drain out your energy and can affect the work if you're losing focus, so I assume that she may need more time to be with herself, her family and close friends to recharge/maintain that energy, which I can understand and forgive her that.

And now I can forgive KBS too for above video. After seeing her in serious mode from all those teasers/poster/script reading, now I see bright smile of her again (and also love to see our ballerina and angel together) . 

Thank you so much !!!! :love::kiss_wink::heart:

Spoiler

While waiting @meechuttso , because my listening skill is very poor, so I tried to translate what both said from Youtube's automated caption.

So this is the summary (my apology for any mis-translation).

SHS :  A ballerina who doesn't believe in love.

L : An trouble-maker cupid angel who find fantasy romance for everyone.

SHS: On this warm spring day, together with your family and friends...

L : Please watch this KBS Wed-Thu drama 'Angel's Last Mission: Love'

SHS: KBS drama

L:  And KBS everyday, everyday....

SHS and L:  Please (watch) together.

7BqqykQ.png

This is from yesterday (credit to owner).

From NAVER search rating, at a point of time on yesterday, ALML was ranked at #3 .

The 1st and 2nd are about 2019 Baek-Sang awards which announced yesterday (May 1st). 

This can't be considered as any indicator, but I'm just glad to see many people interested about the drama.  :blush:

Edited by immorethant
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

P/S: I love that big cute smile of hers at the end of the video!

Me too, but I'm so sad to think that how many episode of this drama we have to watch until seeing this bright smile from our ballerina......:sweat_smile:

Can KBS start the drama with the end first, so we can see a glimpse of happy ending? And then they can tell the story in flashback , and show whatever agony Yeon-Seo (and us) must experience :P.

• LOL 1

The two of them make such a cute couple and cannot wait to watch this drama. I guess promo for the drama has started and hope the whole cast appears on Happy Together or other variety show.

I watched the 3rd teaser and really like how everything is revolved around SHS character and kinda look for LDG's character falling head over heels for our girl. ;)

https://imgur.com/gallery/wZGxAJl

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

But I never forget this couple.  :wub:

Me too. Never will forget.  My forever favourite Gongseol couple with so much chemistry and love on and off screen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1