14 hours ago, immorethant said:

The moment the angel saved her. 

(spoiler alert)

Wow @immorethant that's beautiful cinemagiftography! You're ready to be the intern Produsah in SHS's next work! You keep posting so fast I have to fast forward 3 pages every time I logon now. It's awesome! Thankyou!

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Youtube version.

From now on I will call the official name ALML.

Where's the HD GIFs? it's been an hour already!

54 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

ALML it is!!! 

Glad you're safe, @mylovekge - I didn't even know you're a KGE fan until I noticed your profile and IG page.

I'll go along with you guys, but I perfer this -

ALM:L

or

A'LM:❤️

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

So glad to see our minions commando back here and clicking likes and laughs on our posts. Miss you and your posts @meechuttso , please be back in full force for all the ALML action come May 15! Your growing minions army need you!:):D

Thanks you so much sweetie Lieutenant!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Love 2

Hello @meechuttso , yes, our minions army need you. :lol:.

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Where's the HD GIFs? it's been an hour already

Sorry, because I got my salary today, so I spent too much time shopping during lunch. :D

(Hope my boss didn't read this forum).

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

ALM:L

or

A'LM:❤️

I love both symbols. :wub:

And that made me recall this....

Spoiler

KMmuA1T.jpg

(if you guys have watched 'Love Death and Robots', you will know what I referred to.

But actually  it's not my taste, have only 1 or 2 eps that impressed me. 

I think I preferred this 'Love, Dance + Angel' :P).

• LOL 2

So recently I read singer Chancellor (Don’t know him) will make a comeback featuring Taeyeon with his single. The single is called “Angel” and releasing on May 1st! I thought it was too much of a coincidence seeing third promo is releasing on May 1st as well? :lol:

Ugh, if Taeyeon ever sings for Hae Sun ... I think, I’ll die out of happiness! :lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So recently I read singer Chancellor (Don’t know him) will make a comeback featuring Taeyeon with his single. The single is called “Angel” and releasing on May 1st! I thought it was too much of a coincidence seeing third promo is releasing on May 1st as well? :lol:

Ugh, if Taeyeon ever sings for Hae Sun ... I think, I’ll die out of happiness! :lol::wub:

By the way, which Taeyeon is he/she? :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

I see with time as people are starting to get aware of it ... mostly seem interested in ALML. KBS in general did a poor job with spreading buzz, awareness. 

What interesting to me is ... not because plot is different or anything ... just because of the leads and their performances, I feel. There are a lot of expectations I feel ... I really hope ... HS aces it! I don’t wanna jinx it ... she did it three times in a row ... let’s go for four! Even the best of actor messes up theirs characters along the lines. I hope it’s not the case! Nervous as hell for this show!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Since it’s going to be slow on updates since HS has difficulty functioning Insta & teaser won’t be releasing until few days ... let’s play a guessing game! :P

I’ll go first! :lol: What is one thing I’m so excited to see/observe in her new show?! :ph34r:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I’ll go first! :lol: What is one thing I’m so excited to see/observe in her new show?! :ph34r:

I'm afraid that if I guess, then it will be based on my expectation instead. :P  

But I will try to guess that you expected to see SHS dancing like this, right ?  or perhaps L in ballet suit too (if the script made him disguised as one of the troupe ) :wub: ?

A2yygvl.gif

(source from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAfPbrhGKcU)

And for this slow and quiet day,  an interesting video 'The Pain and Euphoria of Ballet' .

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, immorethant said:

Wow, this is the latest today.

Fighting !! A'LM:L 

5cAmu1q.jpg

First place!

None of those other dramas look that great. "Spring Night" looks like "Something In The Rain Except with Han Ji Min This Time!"

(Han Ji Min is very good, though.)

I'll give all of those a shot, but really only looking forward to SHS' performance.

Also, it seems like j-dramas are beating k-dramas this year.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

First place!

None of those other dramas look that great. "Spring Night" looks like "Something In The Rain Except with Han Ji Min This Time!"

(Han Ji Min is very good, though.)

I'll give all of those a shot, but really only looking forward to SHS' performance.

Also, it seems like j-dramas are beating k-dramas this year.

What is this website? I’ll vote too! lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

What is this website? I’ll vote too! lol

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/9970

The vote has just ended (at midnight KST time of Apr 27) , here is final result. Congratulations to ALML, yeah !!!

Thank you so much for L and SHS fans who help voting. :wub:

For the one who couldn't vote or didn't vote, you can still support by watching the drama :) 

WR9rgoX.jpg

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Now I imagine to have our Shin Hye Sun with Jung Hae In for a next drama, must be a blockbuster.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

@immorethant Probably but naaaa that’s not the right answer! Keep guessing! :lol:

@jakey09, probably guessing is not my strong skill (actually I don't have any strong skill :P) .

Would you tell me the answer if I post 3 Sang Min, Yeon-Tae gifs here instead ? :lol:

Fapxw8E.gif

xSjV4Hg.gif

HOIFWv3.gif

:blush::love::kiss_wink::heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2