The styling in this show seems top notch. So far what have seen of HS ... or maybe it’s just her good sense. B)

Is anybody interested in knowing who’s singing for this show? Other than L probably ... To me OSTs matter a lot ... they do half the job making a show popular! I hope they are good! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Korean vocab learning...for a boring day. :sleepy:

(credit : @k_wordoftheday)

13 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Is anybody interested in knowing who’s singing for this show? Other than L probably ... To me OSTs matter a lot ... they do half the job making a show popular! I hope they are good!

So L will sing an OST for this drama?  I hope all OSTs will be good and get million views too. (like 'Just Stay' which has 2 million views).

But now, can someone help me ? I can't get 'Dark Paradise' out of my head, I keep hearing this song all day. Probably I watched the teaser too much. :P

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Korean vocab learning...for a boring day. :sleepy:

giphy.gif Or you can steal these gorgeous ones...

giphy.gif Eat, drink, and ...

giphy.gif be merry :wub::w00t::sweatingbullets:

Credit first two to her DCinside fanclub - I hadn't looked there in ages.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

So the next teaser will be releasing in 12 hours or so? Better be excitinggggg B)

One more day to go. I got this feeling the next teaser would be more on L with his narration since the first one focused on Hyesun.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

So the next teaser will be releasing in 12 hours or so? Better be excitinggggg B)

Tomorrow ? Not on 24th  ? :blink: 

While the whole world is probably waiting for Avengers End Game on Apr 24th, I'm dying to see her drama's 2nd teaser.:P  Agreed with @Ni Wen that the 2nd teaser would be the angel's narration (+ black swan).

(Nothing to say, I just love Ji-An's smile in this scene. Have a good night :lol:)

BtrEVtd.gif

mEUA6ya.gif

yWXdlG1.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Tomorrow ? Not on 24th  ? :blink: 

While the whole world is probably waiting for Avengers End Game on Apr 24th, I'm dying to see her drama's 2nd teaser.:P  Agreed with @Ni Wen that the 2nd teaser would be the angel's narration (+ black swan).

BtrEVtd.gif

I realized. I’m in a hurry. I’m a day behind! :lol:

39 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

One more day to go. I got this feeling the next teaser would be more on L with his narration since the first one focused on Hyesun.

That’s ok. As they showed HS in L’s teaser ... shouldn’t they be showing HS in L’s? :ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hey, this is non SHS related but we just had a huge earthquake here yesterday and we were asked to evacuate the building. And another big one today in another part of the country. :(

I hear this isn't just in the Philippines, though but worldwide so wherever you guys are, please be safe! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Hey, this is non SHS related but we just had a huge earthquake here yesterday and we were asked to evacuate the building. And another big one today in another part of the country. :(

I hear this isn't just in the Philippines, though but worldwide so wherever you guys are, please be safe! 

Stay safe @mylovekge and everyone else!

• Love 1

9 hours ago, mylovekge said:

I hope you are doing ok! Be safe! 

• Like 1

I liked the first teaser better! :lol: But still intriguing ... the parts where HS’s character is distressed and dancing in front of Angel ... while Angel looks all smitten ... it’s exciting. 

Who originally posted the 2nd teaser? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

My interpretation (from watching script reading and teasers), it seems like angel Dan watched Yeon-Seo and developed some kind of good feeling with this girl before she gets blind (probably from watching her dance, or her eating).   This may be the reason that he is reluctant to receive this mission in the first place.

And it's like he tried to protect her (from the accident ? and failed ?) .

Can't wait for May 15th to find out.

2019042410371718902-540x1229.jpg

source https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019042476434

• LOL 1