4 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Ugh. If SHS wasn't involved in this drama, I wouldn't watch a second of it.

Why? Because of the story?

For me if Hye Sun was not in it I wouldn't watch as well, my reason being dramas with L or LDG doesn't interest me in the first place no matter how good the story may be. I select my dramas to watch largely based on the cast. If it's a cast I like, no matter how bad the story is I still will watch it to the end.  :P

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Not sure how accurate the facts we get from variety shows are.

The best option would probably be to hire a mercenary sasaeng, preferably one with a lot of experience, and have the sasaeng get us the answers we need.

Even if they are not 100% accurate ... you still get a sense out of it. You get to know about their personality. Their fun side. If there’s any.  

(Say for an example ... Dam Bi & SH during the sit/up quiz in Village Survival ... they used to get really quiet during personal questions but you would get answers even out of that ...made you curious like hell. You can chose to be mum but it’s impossible to avoid.)

In the end it’s all for fun though. .And it’s not just that ... I feel it’s time for Hae Sun to socialize more with other actors/colleagues ... widen her circle ... somebody needs to push her to be more active on Insta as well! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Ugh. If SHS wasn't involved in this drama, I wouldn't watch a second of it.

I was about to say don’t be too negative before it airs but then again I just remembered I tend to do the same. :lol: Sometimes you get sense out of the teasers and you don’t feel like watching ...  Though I loved the first teaser that’s why I’m kinda nervous about the second.

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Why there're so many things to post ? I'm getting tired now.

KBS released introduction of this drama in the form of 'Last report of angle Dan'. 

Oh, bless you @immorethant! You may be tired from the effort, but that was quite awesome, your translation. I updated the DOL page top with my own take, but it's not much different from yours!B)

The whole thing reminds me much of 30b17 intro by the writer - less over the top, so I like this one better, especially since that set my expectations a bit too high. This one, I think is just right - we know what's coming, but I, too, am ready for such a lofty love story!

As for the rest of you kids fretting about all the online comments, I say we should 'chill' and enjoy the show! I am loving all your chatter here though - moving so fast. But I couldn't help but blush a bit watching 'her private life' how her story hits a bit too close for comfort, heh.:ph34r::sweatingbullets: Carry on, Minions! :wub:

• Love 1

Annyeong, chingus!

@kokkuri33 @Ni Wen @immorethant @meechuttso @jakey09 and everyone keeping this thread alive!! 

How's your weekend? We have a long weekend here so I hope you all are having a good time, too!

Anyway, I wanted to quote a lot of your posts but decided against it because theyre just too many and I'm typing from my phone right now. Lol

I read the posts in that koala site and didn't even bother to finish because I found myself eyerolling each time. Stuart must have forgotten that the 2nd lead actress of DOL, Kim Bo Mi, is also a Ballet dancer in real life and a Ballet major in college. Not trying to start anything here. WJW is a beautiful and talented actress. If she was indeed considered for the lead role but didnt make the cut, she could have made 2nd lead especially that I think it requires the skills she has. 

Stuart mentioned the he/she has been a fan for 6 out of 7 years of WJW's career. His/her post and comments were dripping of frustration, actually, knowing that she is a real-life ballerina but didnt get the part. Probably the same as how we all feel everytime we see a role that wouldve been perfect for SHS. Only Stuart's sounded more like bitter than frustrated. :smirk: I find praising your idol while putting another down and instigating negativity, rather rude and immature.

Sorry for this post, I just had to let it out. Lol 

On a positive note, I super duper agree about your thoughts on the teaser. The song, especially!!! The whole thing reminded me of the shows/series from the US. Not because its SHS as lead, but yea, this has got to be one of the best KDrama teasers made. Makes me more impatient :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Good morning :lol:

Bless you too @meechuttso.  I just wish you were here and you are here, probably an angel granted me a wish.

And thank you sooo much for the translation (which is definitely lots better than me) :wub:.

Have a happy weekend everyone !! 

(Oh...why I've never seen this one before, it's from Japanese promotional photo.

credit to @dinosejong twitter )

:blush::love::kiss_wink:

IbFeuJh.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, immorethant said:

I want HD video and Eng sub,  please.....

I don't know about the first part, but the sub? Line by line with transcription too, for the millions of minions who hang on her every word. :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbnRT5hsVy/

00:06

Q. 엘릭서얼팀 여신오일을 직접 써본 소감은?
   Your thoughts after having used Elixir Ultime Goddess Hair Oil yourself?

A. 영양감은 넘치는데 무겁지 않고 가벼워서 놀랐어요.

Overflowing with nutrients, yet is not heavy, but light, was surprised by it.

보통 헤어 오일이라고 하면 머리가 축 처지고 무거운 느낌이 들잖아요

With ordinary hair oil, there's a sense that the hair feels saggy and heavy.

그런데 엘릭서얼팀은 전혀 끈적이지 않아서

However Elixir Ultime is not at all sticky, so

누구나 부담 없이 사용할 수 있을 것 같아요

Anyone can use it without hassle, I think.

00:24

Q. 배우 신혜선에게 여신 오일이란?

What does Goddess Oil mean for actress Shin Hye-Sun?

A. 직업적인 특성상 헤어 드라이를 자주 하는데

Due to the nature of my work, I dry my hair often.

그러다 보면 열 때문에 모발이 많이 손상되거든요

And as I do, due to the heat, there's much damange to the hair.

그런데 엘릭서얼팀은 열로부터 모발을 보호해주는 성분이 들어 있어서

But Elixir Ultime contains an ingredient that protects hair from the heat, so

정말 모발이 손상되지 않는 느낌이 들었어요

It really felt like my ends aren't getting damaged.

00:41
   엘릭서얼팀은 저에게 있어서 단 하나의 사랑이에요

To me, 'Elixir Ultime' is 'My One and Only Love'  :w00t:

00:44
Q. 케라스트라즈는 어떤 브랜드인가요?

What kind of a brand is Kerastrase?

A. 헤어에 조금이라도 관심이 있거나

If you have even a bit of interest in hair (products),

고민이 있는 분들한테는 익숙한 브랜드라고 생각해요

Or for people with hair issues, I think that it's a familiar name.

빠져들 수밖에 없는 그런 브랜드

The kind of brand you can't help but fall for.

00:55

내가 빛나는 순간 ....  오늘이 아닐까요?

The moment when I shine brightly ... is it not today?

It's amazing what you can get this girl to say, if you, um, pay her enough. LoL :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

I just wish you were here and you are here, probably an angel granted me a wish.

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

(I want) to dream (imagine) of people who can be angels to one another thru such love.

That's from the writer of DOL story - as she just reminded me, we can all start being bit of an angel to wone another here, right? Your background story on the writer Choi Yoon-Kyo makes me want to learn more. Oh if only I had the time.:phew:

• Love 1

Thank you again @meechuttso for the clip translation. I also searched for this clip in Kerastase Youtube hoping to find it in HD, but I found only short clips of SHS's hand. :D

Watching 'Black Swan' again...Natalie Portman's acting is so superb. Her eyes expression in this film is like she is being haunted by something all the time. 

:relaxed:  Don't want to compare because both works are different genre (psychological thriller vs fantasy romance),  I just love film/drama about dancing or stage performance. Can't wait to see this drama now.

jXTyUaL.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

JhYJ2yr.jpg

Do you remember this IG story video ? that a fan of SHS put a caption as '절묘하다' which means 'exquisite'.

ovHWkzH.jpg

Just a coincidence. :tounge_wink:

** Note - I didn't want to compare or make any expectation because if you watch just the opening dance scene in 'Black Swan' and see how Natalie Portman danced and see her arms, shoulder and back muscles, you will realize what you can expect or shouldn't expect (and shouldn't compare) between SHS vs Natalie Portman or professional dancer. 

But somehow, I still hope to see some surprise from SHS (I mean on the dancing part, because I know on acting part she will never disappoint us). :relaxed:

D7em4D7.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Btw on teaser it said second will be releasing on 24th right? Did it mention what time? 

I don't see the time mentioned. I think it would be released at the same time of the 1st one (morning time in Korea).

Probably this 2nd teaser may focus more on angel Dan or Ji Kang-Woo. ^_^

Old baseball photos before both become angel and ballerina.  :relaxed::kiss_wink::love:

ZwLRNob.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

OMG OMG . Thank you so much @Ni Wen 

Her look , her neck and her slim body is really like a real ballerina. And yes, that aura !!

It's perfect.   :scream::kiss_wink::love:

And the face of the director-nim, he looks very pleased. 

19 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Double post.

It's alright, @jakey09.  Could you please kindly post her IG again ? Because I think everybody really want to see this beautiful ballerina photo on the beginning of the page too.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1