New video from Botanic Heal. :scream::love::kiss_wink::heart:

yVC5Ebk.jpg

I read this blog and the author said that normally she are not the person who buys product because of the presenter/model. But when she saw that Shin Hye Sun's skin is so good made her wants to buy this BoH's product even though she didn't know it.

The blog also said this BoH Probioderm is winner of 2019 Kookmin Daily Consumer Report (lifting cream section) , 2019 Marie Claire Editor's pick,  2018 and 2019 OIive Young Heath & Beayty Awards. And from 2019 survey, it got 97.98% of consumer satisfaction. 

And there is another product 'Panthenol Cream Mist' which is skin moisturizing and soothing spray , now some beauty products review blogs called it 'Shin Hye Sun Mist' :w00t:

Glad to see that both SHS's image (and quality of the product itself ) gave hugh influences to buyers :rolleyes::lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

From YNK

혜선미모 살짝 공개했을 뿐인데 지금 지구촌 친구들 다 쓰러졌다
Hye Sun only slightly showed her beauty in public but that made people from around the world collapse/fell :D

More from YNKsungduck twitter.

So cute :love::kiss_wink:

LPLqAXD.png

Read Korean comments and someone said 청순하고 청초하다 (pure and elegant) ,  so true . 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I stumbled upon something odd on Hancinema.net that involves Shin Hye Sun.  It says she is a cast member for an upcoming drama called, I've Been There Once, scheduled for 2020.  I think I would have heard of this by now if it were true, (if only!), so it is some kind of data glitch I guess.  Unfortunately I'm not technically adept enough to know how to post a link but here is the URL if you're interested.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_I__ve_Been_There_Once.php

2 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I stumbled upon something odd on Hancinema.net that involves Shin Hye Sun.  It says she is a cast member for an upcoming drama called, I've Been There Once, scheduled for 2020.  I think I would have heard of this by now if it were true, (if only!), so it is some kind of data glitch I guess.  Unfortunately I'm not technically adept enough to know how to post a link but here is the URL if you're interested.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_I__ve_Been_There_Once.php

That is incorrect news or probably a mistake.  I’ve never seen any Korean news of SHS related to that drama and the casting was finished since Aug this year.  

Earlier if you checked on Mydramalist site you might see her name in that drama too. But now it was deleted because SHS fans reported to the website’s admin that it’s a fake news.

I think the source of this incorrect news may be like this...there was a news about Cheon Ho Jin confirmed his role in that family weekend drama. And because he used to play Seo Jian’s father in MGL so the news might mention about his past work with SHS. Then , with some mistake of translation, someone may misunderstand that SHS will be in that ‘I’ve Been There Once’ drama too. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Let's vote Shin Hye Sun and DanYeon couple for KBS drama netizen awards.

Voting period from Dec 9 - Dec 22 (until midnight).

The winner will be announced on Dec 31 in KBS drama awards program.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2019dramaawards/mobile/board.html?smenu=652d74

(KBS member account required :sweatingbullets:, if your phone number was asked , you can fill in your country's phone number)

ifmRYg9.jpg

nHY9Yho.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Let's vote Shin Hye Sun and DanYeon couple for KBS drama netizen awards.

Voting period from Dec 9 - Dec 22 (until midnight).

The winner will be announced on Dec 31 in KBS drama awards program.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2019dramaawards/mobile/board.html?smenu=652d74

(KBS member account required :sweatingbullets:, if your phone number was asked , you can fill in your country's phone number)

ifmRYg9.jpg

nHY9Yho.jpg

I have tried to vote by registering myself but it doesn't work for me. :bawling::bawling: I want to vote so HS has higher chance......

Also on another sad note and my dreams crashed on Monday morning...what a way to start of my week.:angry: :angry:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1370422wpp/seo-ye-ji-reportedly-starring-in-new-drama-kim-soo-hyun-is-in-talks-for

5 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I have tried to vote by registering myself but it doesn't work for me. :bawling::bawling: I want to vote so HS has higher chance......

:bawling: That's why I was reluctant to share this voting campaign (even in my IG) because the registration process is so complicate for us international fans, I'm afraid many fans will get frustrated that they can't vote.

On registration page there are multiple choices as below 

5EgMs92r.jpg

For ‘General member’ I think it’s for Korean citizen which requires to put domestic phone number for verification 

If you choose ‘Domestic/foreigner residing abroad’ , it will require you to submit a copy of passport photo.  Took 1 week to get membership approval.  I used this method to apply an account in the past and I can use the account to vote.  If you really want to vote, there are still have time until Dec 22 to start submit your passport photo now to get the account.

Below you can use your Facebook or Twitter or Naver / Kakao account to sign up which is easier. However, after I tested by using my Facebook account, I think it's a kind of temporary 180 days accounts , you can get the account but can't use it for voting. :bawling:   KBS said here on their voting page.

주의사항 : 투표는 기간 내 KBS 회원 아이디 1인 1회 가능합니다. (소셜회원 응모 불가)

Note: Voting is allowed once per KBS member ID. (Social members cannot apply)

There may be other ways to do that but my knowledge is limited. :sweatingbullets:

Just know this from DC inside, that today is Yeon Seo's birthday  (1994.12.09) .

a3axeCb.jpg

Happy birthday Lee Yeon Seo !!  :blush::innocent::heart:

MKgY07T.jpg

11 hours ago, iffy21 said:

immorethant - I logged in using my KakaoTalk account and voted (I think?). I kept reloading the same page so not sure.:tears:

@iffy21  If your vote is successful, then when you visit the voting page again, you will see the choice that you voted and the page will not allow you to click or choose the vote again,  and also the submit button at the end of the page will not show.  

e6W8Qsz.png

A blog about 2019 Best Couple --> https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=rana0626&logNo=221731047817

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

I give up too. I got nowhere after a few attempts.. Maybe if I understood Korean it would help, but too complicated for me.  I'll have to just send positive vibes. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, iffy21 said:

I seriously give up as it's not working for me. I hope our girl wins the netizen popularity award this time at KBS Awards. :tears::( Fingers crossed!!

Don't give up! I don't understand Korean too but I managed to register for an account. It's easy. Do it on your pc. Just translate page to English, fill up your particulars under Foreigners staying Overseas, attach a photo of your passport photo identification (with a alpha-numeric filename) and you're done. 7 days later, you can vote.

Every vote counts. If everyone gives up, she's not going to receive any votes or win these awards. :tears:

Do it now, there's still time!

• Awesome 2

@immorethant i just voted. Didn't take 7 days to process the account though, just 1 day! But after selecting who to vote, I'm supposed to click OK, but there were two tabs and they are in Korean! Gosh!:sweatingbullets:

One was a blue tab, the other was red. I assumed the blue means "OK" and after clicking it, it shows this message: 설문에 참여하셨습니다. 감사합니다.

So my big question is: Did I click on the right tab and voted correctly? :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

@immorethant i forgot to add I love that No Time To Eat "movie"! You never fail to make me laugh! :lol:

By the way I wonder where's everyone. The usual old regulars aren't here anymore after some ugly mess in here the other time. Are you all already done with Hyesun and cured?:tears:

And where's our minions head @meechuttso ? Hope all of you there are doing well and, Hyesun for goodness sake please announce your new drama soon and update your sns!!! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1