Thanks @immorethant lets hope more people visit the cinema today as well. So freaking happy for HS that her first film is such a success and people are praising her acting as always! :love:

Darn that stupid zombie film is releasing tomorrow but HS has already proven herself to Korean cinema industry that she alone can lead a film. On to Dogul which I hope gets released soon as well.

• Love 2

'Innocence' and Shin Hye Sun was ranked no 1 and 2 in Naver Movie Ranking on Jun 15th

No 1 of movie people popular search is Shin Hyun Bin, because she had 2 movies released in Feb 2020 (The Closet, Beasts Clawing At Straws).

OG7r7Pa.jpg

From YNK twitter.

Innocence is now at no 1 box office.

Tomorrow (Jun 17th) at 10 pm KST,  there will be a surprise news on Shin Hye Sun Live IG.  :scream:

Please stay tune. 

Really want to know what the surprise news will be ?  fan meeting ? or another work (Innocence 2) ? or marriage announcement ?

:love:

• Love 3

29 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Really want to know what the surprise news will be ?  fan meeting ? or another work (Innocence 2) ? or marriage announcement ?

I’m bursting in laugh at “marriage announcement” :joy: but hey anything could happened as long as she’s happy :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

I thought the surprise meant a surprise IG live for fans since Hyesun has never do an IG live officially before and this will be the first time. :lol:

I think it's just to promote movie Innocence and thank fans for the support so far. Don't think too much girls :P

But I'm soooo excited and looking forward!!

@immorethant remember to re**** chingu... i know you will right... wink winkB)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

@immorethant remember to re**** chingu... i know you will right... wink winkB)

Yes. I won't miss her live IG surely, but need to study first on how to re**** it.  

Anyway, I checked the realtime daily advance ticket sale and see 'Innocence' is at 2nd place.

It's still okay because even though 'Innocence' was released 1 week already but the advance sale ratio is still higher than some movies that will be released this Wednesday.   Only the animation 'Onward' has more advance sale rate, but I think the target group is different from 'Innocence' 

So I hope that the movie will still do well for the 2nd week at least for coming Fri-Sun.

pvodSJc.jpg

Source http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/stat/boxs/findRealTicketList.do

Seeing that the movie have sony & columbia pictures logos at the beginning gave me hope that it may be released interanationally. :blush:

dRnb5Rv.jpg

Credit : oymmi_mi IG

nuqqZtK.jpg

Credit  : Kangdeok_park IG

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

This IG owner said that today she went to Gwanghanru Won (광한루원) which is a garden in Nam Won city and found ‘Queen Cheorin’ shooting there. She said Shin Hye Sun is very pretty in the shooting scene. :blush:

Spoiler

Wow...
Hope to see SHS in beautiful hanbok and beautiful sceneries in this drama. :love:

• Love 1

Hi. I'm also a fan of Shin Hye Sun. I have read in an article that in My Golden Life, UEE was the first choice for the role but eventually declined it. Then it was SHS who was considered. But during that time there was also a good drama that she was also considering. Is there anyone here who knows that drama?Before she took the MGL role.

• Awesome 1

Hi. I'm also a fan of Shin Hye Sun. I have read in an article that in My Golden Life, UEE was the first choice for the role but eventually declined it. Then it was SHS who was considered. But during that time there was also a good drama that she was also considering. Is there anyone here who knows that drama?Before she took the MGL role.

Temperature of love with yang se jong

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm very happy to see that SHS and Innocence continue to do well. I hope the speculation that Innocence could be released internationally is true. I know I'll see it someday but with all the accolades she is getting it makes me more impatient. I wonder if they have created English subtitles yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is the headline we like to see.  "Innocence" soars at local box office

Please see Korea Times   https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/06/689_291384.html  

I love the line that (Innocence) "roared to the top of the box office".  Like a tiger :)

So thrilling to read in main stream media about our favourite actress's first leading role movie dominating the box office.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Credit to owner.  :love:

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/06/17/2020061704868.html

이어 신혜선은 “저희 아버지는 8번, 어머니는 4~5번 보셨다.(웃음) 

My father saw 8 times, and my mother saw 4-5 times (laughed). 

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1287052

다관람 관객들이 많으시더라. 저도 굉장히 놀랐다. 제 주변 1등은 저희 아버지다. '결백' 8번 보셨다. 하루에 2번 보실 때도 있다. 집에 가서 아빠가 안 계셔서 어디 갔냐고 물으시면 영화보러 갔다더라. 아이맥스 시나리오 단계부터 저희 영화의 굉장한 팬이셨다. 볼수록 점점 재밌어진다고 하시더라. 

There were many audiences. I was also very surprised. The number 1 (audience) around me is my father. He saw 'Innocence' 8 times. Sometimes he saw it twice a day. When I went home and he wasn't there so I asked where my dad was, I was told that he went to see the movie. From the IMAX scenario stage, he has been a great fan of my movie. He said that the more he saw, the more interesting it became. 

And from today's live, I saw some fan's comment said she saw the movie 10 times...

I'm so envious of Korean fans (but also glad for Shin Hye Sun that fans love her so much) :love:

Sung Hoon also watched her live IG.

Now I think I'm getting the idea what our 'Queen Cheorin' will be like.

She must be cool, funny and charming like this. :love:

(or probably 'Sae Hee' in Dogul will be more like this)....

8rtSFiV.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Almost forgot to post this.

AOljRiv.jpg

(** number may be slighly different from another site, but I post this because it's in English :P)

Even though the movie 'Onward' which released today has more advance ticket sale share and more number of screens , but at the end of the day 'Innocence' is still no 1 in terms of number of audiences.

And the number of audiences is quite stable on Mon (26,213)  Tue (24,551)  Wed (24,706).  

So I have good hope that movie will do well during Thu - Sun which discount coupon 6,000 won can be used. 

Part 2

Good Night ! :sleeping:

• Love 5

There are 2 new Korean movies coming out today 18th and another one next week. It will probably take some audience away and Innocence may not maintain the no.1 spot... but I'm already so proud of Hyesun!

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

There are 2 new Korean movies coming out today 18th and another one next week. It will probably take some audience away and Innocence may not maintain the no.1 spot... but I'm already so proud of Hyesun!

Me too. So proud. I'm sure the other Korean movies are also good but, no offense, I hope Innocence remains #1 for a little while longer. But it can't last forever. SHS should be very proud of herself as she is the driving force. Loved her live IG even though couldn't understand. Just love her face.

• Love 3

From SHS IG story.

taXsLM6.jpg

From Kidari Ent

Even though it's already late night, but she signed all Jung In's business card for her fans :love:

o8EkySb.jpg

ieqHums.jpg

Finished !! :thumbsup:

IE0ajWm.jpg

I3tJv2D.jpg

No 1 boxoffice in releasing week.

Thank you for lots of interest and love.

How do you like seeing 'Innocence' this week too ?

Spoiler

I found someone share this...

Although we may not have chace to get real Jung-In's business card. But we can print for ourselves...LOL.:D

qwLgNe1.png

BBuUZPE.png

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2