Yesterday I watched about an hours worth of Innocence interviews and clips, all in Korean, just to see SHS again. Yes, getting repetetive, but still time well spent for me.my eyes feel better. I'm thrilled to hear ALML is coming to Netflix but that doesn't mean it will be in every country. In Canada right now we only have Stranger, Oh My Ghost and Hymn of Death. I also heard that My Mister is coming to Netflix, which is worth watching.

• Love 1

Youtube version.

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

She looks healthy, got her (red) cheeks back.

EibDseZ.jpg

JGX6Mgx.jpg

4RJM0jN.jpg

From news article (https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/27/2020052700888.html)

Tonight she will do 2 tests , the 1st one with that lie detector gagget is 'Innocence test' 

and the 2nd one is 'Diction test' that she had to speak the dificult-to-pronounce sentences given by Kapichu (the MC).

The bad news is yersterday there were new 40 Corona-19 infected found in Korea (19 in Seoul) , the highest since Apr 8 (last 49 days).  A big cluster of 36 persons were from 'Coupang' distribution company. 3,600 employees had to be tested by medical team.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202005271357560783
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-outbreak-at-south-korea-e-commerce-warehouse-drives-12774072

Today found more infected case at another logistic company 'Market Curley'. 

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200527095900030?input=1195m

I hope this will not affect the movie release schedule again.....:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Thanks @immorethant and oh no :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: not new cases. To be honest, the world will have to live with Covid-19 for a very long time so it depends so governments have to find a way to coexist alongside this. Seriously wont be surprised if it gets another delay but fingers crossed. 

• Love 2

The pictures are beautiful. The one with her smiling is classic.

The world has become truly horrifying these days and It's hard not to think of worst case scenarios. I'm worried about how they are going to safely shoot Queen Cheorin, or any production for that matter. Let's hope there will be a vaccine soon.

• Love 1

Some part from today's SBS program. She is so cute :love::kiss_wink::heart:

She did 'Innocence' test using this lie detector gadget.

First question is 'Do you think 'Innoncence' will be a box-office hit ?'. SHS said '못 먹어도 고'  and passed the test  (don't know how to translate, literally it's 'even if I can't eat, GO' , it's like it's lunch time and you probably can't find anything you'd like to eat but you have to eat something).

Second question, the MC asked her 'Do you think you're pretty ?' . She said 'No' and passed again (so humble).   :love: 

Final question is 'Do you think my interview now is fun?'. She answered 'Yes (because I am your fan)' and passed for the 3rd time. 

She said she want to do a ramyeon CF, so they gave her a chance.

She is really the goddess of diction.  :scream::thumbsup::love:

She can be a rapper too. :glasses:

And please stay tune for MBC program '영화왓수다'  on May 29th (Fri) at 11.30 pm

21 hours ago, chibico1020 said:

Innocence is canceled again T_T.

Hi, I think what you meant is an event that will give special limited gifts to audiences who come to see 'Innocence'  movie at theater during Jun 11-24.   No news on Korean side about the postponement yet.

But who knows, anything can happen later.  (But I still have good hope that the show will go on).

• Love 3

Flipping hell she really is the diction queen on so many levels :lol::lol: haha

Once again, thanks @immorethant for sharing all the goodies. Is HS doing a separate interview with MBC as well? I am so loving these broadcast stations and KBS can take a hike...

• Love 2

10 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Is HS doing a separate interview with MBC as well?

For MBC, I think its just a movie review program. I don’t expect there will be any interview with SHS. 

This news headline mentioned her diction.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/285958

웬만한 래퍼 다 씹어먹은 신혜선의 미친 딕션

Shin Hye Sun’s crazy diction chewed up all rappers.:D

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Hi, I think what you meant is an event that will give special limited gifts to audiences who come to see 'Innocence'  movie at theater during Jun 11-24.   No news on Korean side about the postponement yet.

But who knows, anything can happen later.  (But I still have good hope that the show will go on).

Really???? Hahhaha honestly the only written korean word I can read is her name. I rely on comments and of course your translation. 

Anyways, I will always hope for her success.

• Love 1

This is where the host asks 3 personal questions to see if she's INNOCENT of lying or she's really telling the truth - a truth detector. She passes with flying colors all 3.

1. Movie 'INNOCENCE' will definitely be a hit! Answer YES.

2. Consider yourself beautiful/attractive? Answer NO (but why feel a tad sad about it?).

3. Really having fun with this interview? Answer YES , coz she's real fan of his.

But the real highlight is the tongue twister to certify once and for all her 'diction fairy' status. And she really nails this one, much to the delight of her delirious fandom. :wub:

If you want to see more of what this guy does, search on '카피추' , pronounced 'Ka-Pi-Chu' (play on pokemon character name Pikachu).

Spoiler

안 촉촉한 초코칩 나라에 살던 안 촉촉한 초코칩이 촉촉한 초코칩 나라의
촉촉한 초코칩을 보고 촉촉한 초코칩이 되고 싶어서 촉촉한 초코칩 나라에
갔는데 촉촉한 초코칩 나라의 문지기가 "넌 촉촉한 초코칩이 아니고 안
촉촉한 초코칩이니까 안 촉촉한 초코칩 나라에서 살아"라고 해서 안 촉촉한
초코칩은 촉촉한 초코칩이 되는 것을 포기하고 안 촉촉한 초코칩나라로 돌아갔다

The un-chewy choco-chip who lived in the land of the un-chewy choco-chip,
  upon seeing the chewy choco-chip land's chewy choco-chip, desired to also
  become a chewy choco-chip and went to the land of the chewy choco-chip,
  but the gatekeeper of the land of the chewy choco-chip said, "Thou art
  not a chewy choco-chip but an un-chewy choco-chip, therefore return Ye
  unto the land of the un-chewy choco-chip to reside there," and so the
  un-chewy choco-chip gave up on becoming a chewy choco-chip and therefore
  returned to the land of the un-chewy choco-chip.

It's actually moist (촉촉) instead of chewy, but in English chewy works better, so do make sure to exercise with both versions.

Spoiler

The un-moist choco-chip who lived in the land of the un-moist choco-chip,
  upon seeing the moist choco-chip land's moist choco-chip, desired to also
  become a moist choco-chip and went to the land of the moist choco-chip,
  but the gatekeeper of the land of the moist choco-chip said, "Thou art
  not a moist choco-chip but an un-moist choco-chip, therefore return Ye
  unto the land of the un-moist choco-chip to reside there," and so the
  un-moist choco-chip gave up on becoming a moist choco-chip and therefore
  returned to the land of the un-moist choco-chip.

And then the second one

Spoiler

챠프포프킨과 치스챠코프는 라흐마니노프의 피아노 콘체르토의 선율이
흐르는 영화 파워트웨이트를 보면서 켄터키 프라이드 치킨, 포테이토 칩,
파파야 등을 포식했다

Sharpovkin and Chischakov watched Rachmaninoff piano concerto theme-songed movie
PowerTwaite ? while chomping on Kentucky Fried Chiken, potato chip, papaya, etc.

is easier for western language speakers but gives you a good idea of what Koreans consider tongue twisters I guess.

Hello my dear Chingoos. I almost went the entire month of May and half of April without logging on, and I almost forgot my password. Happy to see that the devotees here have kept the place warm and hopping. Thank you!

That 10 minute segment of 본격연예한밤' was really funny.... It tells me much what kind of sense of humor SHS is into, that she knows many of KaPiChu's songs by heart and wanted to sing along. She looks so free and at home with him, not fully in control of her limbs as she spazzes out from joy!

Thank you all my friends for all your devotions in this most-Meechuttso (craziest) of times. Let's keep going strong till we squeal with joy watching INNOCENCE and memorizing every line!

• Love 6

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

@immorethant  have you started a Queen Cherin thread yet?? What are you waiting for??!!???

I'm waiting for you @meechuttso !!! 

:bawling::bawling:  It's been a long time...hu hu hu...I thought I will never see you again. 

Thank you for your translation as always. Just read that sentences made me want to have some choco-chips (and choco-pies) and KFC.

SHS is sooooo good at diction (and rap), and I wish all success to both 'Innocence' and 'Dogul'.

So glad you come back. I wish you are okay and healthy.  :heart::heart:

I hope we will see you more often, please stay here longer and don't leave us and go back to the land of un-chewy choco-chip.

KDiukam.gif

(credit GIF : OAO3017 twitter)

Shin Hye Sun and Bae Jong Ok will give radio interview on 

Jun 1st (Mon) - 두시탈출 컬투쇼 2 O'clock Escape Cultwo Show (SBS radio)  at 2.00 pm KST

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/radio/cultwoshow/main

https://www.instagram.com/cultwoshow/

Jun 5th (Fri) - 굿모닝 FM 장성규입니다 Good Morning FM Jang Sung Gyu (MBC radio) at 7.00 am KST

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/morningfm/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUzmIsDuh-N-tG45HxVz4Q

https://www.instagram.com/goodmorningfm/

• Love 3

I think the shooting of 'Queen Cheorin' already started.

From this IG,  said today actor Song Min-Hyung and Kang Ji-Hoo both working hard for 'Queen Cheorin' shooting.

And you can also see they showed the script of 1st and 4th episode.

• Awesome 4

12 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Wait why is there no official update on HS then?

Probably they shoot some scenes without HS first ?  Or HS might start shooting already too ?

Or now she's busy practicing to act and to talk like a man....:lol:

I think it's normal for her to play ninja. :P

If they started shooting already , then it means they've ready done first script reading. 

Another pic of 'Queen Cheorin' script episode 1.

That IG said it's script reading, so not sure if there's shooting now or just script reading step.

But at least we know that the production has started.

I think this is spring and it's a good time to shoot in beautiful locations and good weather.

Credit : @hanzzang72 IG

jDcnbgd.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1