9 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

What's the second and third video about?

Normally videos from this channel are about cosmetics, clothes, bags, shoes from dramas.

I love the few final sentences of this article. :wub:

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23777546&ctg=1502&tm=i_ntr_c011&tag=

몇몇 충무로 관계자들은 이후 각종 영화제 신인연기상을 싹쓸이 할 가능성도 조심스레 점치고 있다.

Some Chungmuro staffs ** are also predicted about the possibility of sweeping out new rookie awards at various film festivals. It is Shin Hye-sun's flower road that will bloom splendidly in the near future.

(Chungmuro word is like Hollywood in English, it’s used to represent Korean film because it’s the area that film industry developed.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Is this new or latepost? 

The blog was just posted within this 24 hours.

But there is date in the original filename of those photos.  The date is '30-Jul-2019'

So probably it's the same time as 'Dogul' movie shooting ? 

Feel a little disappoint that it's not a new work :tears: but it's ok that at least we saw some photos. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

The blog was just posted within this 24 hours.

But there is date in the original filename of those photos.  The date is '30-Jul-2019'

So probably it's the same time as 'Dogul' movie shooting ? 

Feel a little disappoint that it's not a new work :tears: but it's ok that at least we saw some photos. :rolleyes:

Hmm but I thought July was the hottest months in Seoul? Hmm I take a look of Hyesun’s schedule on July 2019, in July 26-31 2019 YNK’s staff including Sunny had a vacation that time, so I think it’s impossible she had shoot that time.. I wish this is a new one, fingers crossed :blush:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Hmm but I thought July was the hottest months in Seoul? Hmm I take a look of Hyesun’s schedule on July 2019, in July 26-31 2019 YNK’s staff including Sunny had a vacation that time, so I think it’s impossible she had shoot that time.. I wish this is a new one, fingers crossed :blush:

Actually from Sunny's IGs , there're comments about it's raining in Seoul but not at the sea (she also joked that because of her magic so it stopped raining everywhere she went)  and she said she's going back home on July 28.  

So I think it's possible, combined with the photo filenames that not only got date but also got time which I think it's auto-generated from his camera.

I wish it's a new one too.  Because I'm bored of waiting for old things, really want to see anything new from SHS.  :bawling:  

Shin Hye Sun's autograph for 'Space 9' studio which she used the E room to shoot 'Civilization Express' interview on Feb 12.  

(Credit IG : @space9rentalstudio) 

UfOoGk3.jpg

The same chairs. 

(Photo from 'Space 9' website and YNK)

FXIfNwF.jpg

TGJBqYw.jpg

More fan art for Queen Cheorin vs King Chuljung.

XcFys5F.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This IG tagged 'Shin Hye Sun', 'Kim Jung Hyun', 'tvN' and 'Queen Cheorin'.

From the IG owner's profile, I think he/she worked for Gyeong-Ju city tourist and historical site admistration (경주시시설관리공단 관광사업팀 사적지).  And this citiy Gyeong-Ju (in North Gyeong-Sang province) has many historical attractions. 

I can't think of any other reason that she would tag 'Queen Cheorin and our lead actors, unless, this drama production team decided to use those places for shooting location.

At least I know there's some works going on during this quiet period. :blush:

(Just re-post IG message in case the owner may delete this IG later).

@gj.historic.site

#드라마 #촬영하기좋은곳 #오릉
장미도 수련도 피어난 #경주오릉
티비엔 드라마 오르엔 꽃잔치
#경주 #경주여행 #경주시시설관리공단 #관광사업팀 #사적지 #박주임 #오릉 #알영정 #참봉어르신 #이도임식 #철인왕후 #김정현 #신혜선 #tvn

• Love 2

ALML's fans sent gifts to Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung Soo for 1st anniversary of this drama (aired on 22-May-2019).

More from ALML cafe (DC Inside)

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=oneandonlylove&no=7287&_rk=urT&page=1

This set is for Hye Sun

AaWbXgI.jpg

This is for Myung Soo

ynSmwS9.jpg

(actually the watermark said it's prohibited from stealing or illegal use, but I think I post this with good intention and already provided credit) :P

95TXkz2.jpg

AuFpDko.jpg

Spoiler

The sender said they delivered directly to her agent. So I guess this is probably YNK office ?

YnCsAqD.jpg

So glad to see her today.  But I know tomorrow I will miss her again.

Now what I really want is to see her drama or movie or at least CF, please :lol:

• Love 3

KMS posted IG after receiving flowers and gifts from fans.

NWy30x8.jpg

In each set, there are 3 gift boxes. 

Want to know what's inside ? 

Spoiler

Source : DC Inside (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=oneandonlylove&no=7292&_rk=96k&page=1)

MtvH5cK.jpg

YM0MPwI.jpg

This is photo frame.

VrAWyPx.jpg

Music box

Ia2Gly0.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbiqKLjHb4

Looks like a wedding gifts for our Dan-Yeon.

I want to have them too, so nice and cute :love::heart:

• Love 2

Interview from Kim Si-Seon youtube channel (this was shot since the press conference day).

I really don't have time to put Eng-sub, so this is summary.

Basically they talked about other movies and also 'Innocence'.

Shin Hye Sun said that the famous movie that she hasn't watched is 'Avengers'.

She didn't even know what/who is 'Thanos' when she heard people talked about. 

But she already watched 'Joker' and felt emphatized with him. 

She also mentioned 'Dooly' animation which she emphatized with the character 'Ko Kil-Dong' who I think is the owner of the house and 'Dooly' also caused him troubles. She said in real life this Ko Kil-Dong character looked like a nice person.

Asked about her favourite villain characters, she said she liked 'Penguin' characters from 'Batman Returns' by Tim Burton which she watched on TV on New Year's special movie program when she was young.

Then they talked about why choosing 'Innocence' which she said that because of her father’s recommendation and the charcter of Jung-In  and how difficult to portray this role ( which mostly we already knew from other interviews).  She even said that because of Jung-In's personality, she thought it would be difficult to talk to and being friend with her.

At the end she talked about her impression with senior actors Heo Jun-Ho  and Bae Jong-Ok and the scenes from both that gave her goosebumps.

Two recent youtube videos contain many unseen scenes from 'Innocence'.

I think the character of Jung-In's younger brother is very interesting. He probably knows many secrets because people always neglect his existence.  He is an autistic person but seems like he's also a genius in some ways. (@8.16 min of 1st video , the way he unlocked his phone

and @4.23 of 2nd video - he said 'education' when slapped that man's face..LoL...)

'Dogul' now got rate PG-12

Rating committee's review said this film contains normal level of violence, but it also has comical scenes.

And there's also adult kiss scene (hopefully between Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jae Hoon)  :wub:

Source http://www.kmrb.or.kr/

R43xZvC.jpg

Hv5tZgK.jpg

This is annoucement on May 12th from a casting company.

'Queen Cheorin' is seeking for child actors/actresses age between 7-15 years to audition for King Chuljong, Queen Choerin and other supporting roles (probably their relatives).

There is a line said 어린 철종: 남 12세 - 13세. means the role of young Chuljung (male) age 12-13 years 

The next line is 어린 소용 : 여 12세 - 13세.  means young Soyong (female) age 12-13 years.

From the earlier news, Kim Soyong is the name of the modern time male character to be played by Shin Hye Sun.  So I think the writer will use the same name for the Joseon female character who will become Queen Cheorin later.  In the real history there was age gap between King Chuljung and Queen Cheorin ( 21 and 14 years old at the time of their marriage) but the drama cast young actors at the same age so I think the writer change this in order to add more romance part. 

So it's expected to see their childhood scenes in this Drama.

According to original Chinese version, the King and the Queen also met and played together when they were young.

The last line said it's to be broadcast in the 2nd half of year 2020.

So...not sure if we will see this drama earlier than next year ? Fingers crossed.

Source : DC Inside

BWFIgp8.jpg

Great writing about Hye Sun :love: I felt the same the first time (and every time) I watched her dramas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

ALML will be on Netflix on Jun 15th.

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/new-k-dramas-on-netflix-in-june-2020/

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/hobbiesandactivities/739642/7-k-dramas-to-binge-on-netflix-this-coming-june/story/

So now Netflix have almost all SHS's dramas.  (She Was Pretty, Oh My Ghost, Stranger, LOTBS, My Golden Life, 30but17, Hymn of Death).

And I bet that Queen Cheorin will be aired on Netflix too because of its connection with tvN. 

Kidari Ent's blog post about 'Innocence'

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28340261&memberNo=33181371

'Innocence' review will be broadcast on MBC.

The 2nd episode of MBC's new program '영화왓수다'  will air 'Innocence' review on May 29th (Fri) at 11.30 KST

Please stay tune.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001151730

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Innocent review is a very long one and wonder what is left to tell? :mellow: Do love the promos but they are giving away the story before if even hits the cinema. 

I thought the same.  I'm also surprised to see that some Korean movie programs on TV are very long and told synopsis in lots of details and sometimes even spoilers.  :sweatingbullets:  

Hopefully there's still more unexpected part of 'Innocence' that to be revealed in the theatre .  Personally I think the main point of this movie is not to find out who the murderer is, but to explore the relation between Jung In and her mother and various emotions that Jung In will experience during doing the case. There're lots of thriller movies came out so far, so I didn't expect much about the ground-breaking plot. I just want to see Shin Hye Sun's acting which is more interesting than 'Whodunit' story.

OMG Shin Hye Sun's singing  :scream::love::heart:

She will be on SBS program ‘본격 연예 한밤’ - Middle of the night Authentic Entertainment (literally) 

or 'Late Night E News’ ( Viu’s Eng name) or ‘E-News Exclusive’ (Kocowa’s Eng Name)

broadcast this wednesday (May 27th) at 8.55 KST 

• Love 3