Live Stream: Lee Suzy's Pop Music Square

http://onair.kbs.co.kr/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=25&ch_type=radioList&openradio=on

SHS's choice of song : by Brown Eyes played first...

SHS's closest buddy on the set? Her secretary role.

KMS's closest chemistry on the set with? Noona Shin Hye-Sun :P

SHS couldn't change her answer after hearing it.

SHS wants to be married, should have 3 kids by now.

KMS's choice of song: just released by Lee Moon-Se - playing now....

• Love 1

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

SHS wants to be married, should have 3 kids by now.

Thank you @meechuttso for translation.

Only word that I can understand from that is 결혼 (marriage), which made me curios why they talked about this ? if there will be a wedding scene in the drama ? Now I know what she talked about.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

SHS's closest buddy on the set? Her secretary role.

KMS's closest chemistry on the set with? Noona Shin Hye-Sun :P

SHS couldn't change her answer after hearing it.

• LOL 1

@Ni Wen you didn't share this here (only in DOL thread) so I am taking liberty. Love this Mike guy. Our ballerina-queen looks so.... so very beautiful here, too.

7 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Thank you once again for your hard work! 

This interview is the most precious of all those BTS: it gives us such a big insight on what went in her mind when she picked the project, how she prepared and  what she wants to convey with this character and this story. 

I personally  need  to have those insights on mind in order to get attached to a drama especially when i'm not especially drawn to the concept!

Hopefully she will succeed in making this project for us the full sensorial and ethical experience that it is for her.

LoL, good way to put it, @titania1000 - you are right! The 1st episode on the bridge, turns out L (angel Dan) was 'breathing' some of his spirit into the down-trodden Yeon-Seo, who was crying so helplessly - perhaps his presence and his breath was felt as an 'ASMR moment' and suddenly she was comforted by this 'presence', and she wasn't inconsolably sad anymore. :innocent:

Thanks for all your beautiful thoughts and posts, @immorethant. I love her earrings (or are they called ear clips?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001297831

I love this article! Google translate is understandable (pasted two parts below that i so agree with) but I would love proper translation too:P. @meechuttso

Yes it's something called the ShinHye Sun magic! 

It is the magic of Shin Hae-sun, the 'fairy fairy'. It is a completely different charm than previous works and once again set the hearts of viewers. 

Shin Hye-seon showed a 180-degree smoke transformation from his previous work, "Thirty, but seventeen." 

[Y피플] 이번에도 通했다...'흥행 요정' 신혜선의 매직

본문듣기 설정

기사입력2019.05.23. 오전 11:33
최종수정2019.05.23. 오전 11:34

'흥행 요정' 신혜선의 매직이다. 전작과는 전혀 다른 매력으로 다시 한번 시청자들의 마음을 정조준했다.

신혜선은 지난 22일 처음 방송된 KBS2 수목드라마 '단, 하나의 사랑'(극본 최윤교, 연출 이정섭)에서 불의의 사고를 당해 눈이 멀게 된 발레리나 이연서 역을 맡아 등장했다. 아름다운 발레리나였던 그는 불의의 사고로 두 눈을 잃었다. 그로 인해 까칠하고 냉소적인 성격을 가지게 됐다. 신혜선은 그런 캐릭터의 매력을 한껏 살려내며 극의 몰입도를 높였다.

'단, 하나의 사랑'은 사랑을 믿지 않는 발레리나와 큐피드를 자처한 사고뭉치 천사의 판타스틱 천상 로맨스를 그린 작품이다. 아름다운 발레의 향연, 천사와의 환상적 만남 등을 예고, 막강 비주얼 드라마로 첫 회부터 화제작으로 급부상했다. 23일 닐슨코리아 시청률조사회사에 따르면 이날 방송된 '단, 하나의 사랑'은 1회 7.3%, 2회 9.2%의 압도적인 시청률로 출발했다. 작품 보는 탁월한 눈을 지닌 신혜선의 선구안이 이번에도 통한 것.

이연서는 사고 이후 예민하고 차가워진 이연서는 자신을 곁에서 보필해주는 직원들에게 독설도 서슴지 않는가 하면, 자신을 희롱하는 남자들에겐 호신술과 지팡이로 제압했다. 그는 "장님 아니고 시각장애인. 따라 해봐"라고 잔뜩 날 선 모습을 보였다.

이연서의 불운은 지속됐다. 각막 기증자가 나타날 듯하다 번번이 취소됐다. 부모님 기일에 맞춰 열린 판타지아 문화 재단 20주년 기념 파티에 참석했다가 교통사고까지 나면서 또다시 생명의 위태로움에 처했다. 시력을 잃고 발레마저 접을 수밖에 없었던 이연서가 곁에 있던 천사 단(김명수)에게 처음으로 "살고 싶어. 매일매일 죽고 싶었는데. 살고 싶다고"라고 속마음을 털어놓았다.

신혜선은 전작 '서른이지만 열일곱입니다'에서 보여준 순수했던 모습과는 180도 다른 연기 변신을 선보였다. 시선 처리가 중요한 시각장애인 연기부터 가시 돋치고 냉소적인 모습, 금세 슬픔이 차오른 내면 연기을 소화했다. 차갑게 얼어붙은 이연서의 서사를 촘촘하게 표현하며 그의 감정에 몰입하게 했다.

발레리나 역을 위한 노력도 소홀히 하지 않았다. 앞서 드라마 제작발표회에서 최수진 안무감독은 신혜선에 대해 "발레뿐 아니라, 몸 상태를 위해 필라테스 등 다양한 방법으로 빠르게 트레이닝을 시켜야 했는데 단 한 번도 못 한다 아프다는 말없이 다시 해보겠다는 말로 저를 괴롭히더라"면서 "발레리나의 모습을 아름답게 표현해주려 애쓰는 모습이 감동적이었다"고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 아름다운 선이 중요한 발레리나의 면모를 완벽하게 구현해낸 신혜선의 이런 노력은 방송에서 빛을 발휘했다.

무엇보다 향후 천사 단과 이연서가 보여줄 판타지 로맨스에 대한 기대가 높다. 단은 교통사고로 죽을 위기에 처한 이연서의 절박한 목소리를 외면하지 않았다. 예고편을 통해 이연서과 단의 좌충우돌 호흡이 예고된 만큼, 두 사람이 향후 선보일 만남이 어떨지 궁금증을 자아낸다.

2013년 드라마 '학교 2013'으로 데뷔한 신혜선은 드라마 '고교처세왕'(2014) '오 나의 귀신님'(2015) '그녀는 예뻤다'(2015) '아이가 다섯'(2016) '푸른 바다의 전설'(2016) '비밀의 숲'(2017) '황금빛 내 인생'(2017~2018) '서른이지만 열일곱입니다'(2018) '사의찬미'(2018) 등 쉬지 않고 작품에 출연하며 내공을 쌓아왔다. 신혜선은 꾸준하게 자신의 길을 걸어오며 '흥행 요정'의 자리까지 굳건하게 지키고 있는 것. 과연 '단, 하나의 사랑'을 통해서는 어떤 연기력으로 시청자들을 놀라게 할지 관심이 쏠린다.

YTN Star 조현주 기자(jhjdhe@ytnplus.co.kr)
[사진제공=KBS]

• Love 2

Amidst 99% of praise for Hyesun in news reports, this one sticked out like a sore thumb calling our actress who portrayed the character as "flat and empty", and criticised on her "stiff dancing".

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=15585756001459392002&naver=1#09Rm

I'm all for and open to criticisms for her, but this reporter seems to be picking on her while pulling ShimDeok into the picture as well. Meh.

• Love 1

I just watched the first episode because you know, I had to wait for it to come out with subs lol and OH MY WORD,  she's a rude and arrogant chaebol, and she's perfect at it. LOL 

In terms of dancing, well I must say the director did a pretty good job at playing with the angles. I know SHS did some of the dancing except probably for the complicated ones but you really can't tell. Okay, maybe I'm being biased. HA! But, I'm really looking forward to the next episodes. Totally shipping the leads! Their chemistry is Daebak! :blush: 

• Love 4

From Tuesday's announcement interviews. SHS's portions mostly translated here.

Then just now

[60초 에디터Pick] ★걸크★ 지팡이 하나로 나쁜 넘 때려잡는 법!

[60 second editor's pick] ** Girl Crush ** How to beat up on bad thugs with a cane!

I liked the music here, but anyone know the title/artist? No info yet on the 'You are my Angel' song from Ep 1 either.

And YNK just released?

Daebak!

And see these 2 !!

These from https://tv.naver.com/v/8474796

Total DaeBak - 2.5 minutes of uncut ballet by our Ballerina-Goddess!! :astonished:

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 4

Just want to say I feel overwhelmed by everything’s about ALML. There are so many news, SNSs, clips to check and catch up compared to prior drama started and so many things in RL to do. :( So I just come quick checking in here to say hello and sent love emoji and hope I can find time after finish working and before Ep 3-4 today to proper read and digest all your comments, save all pics and clips and watch Ep 1-2 Eng sub.  

Love you all. And I really love SHS and this new drama. :love:

Hope tonight’s rating will surpass 10% 

(back to working mode)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Amidst 99% of praise for Hyesun in news reports, this one sticked out like a sore thumb calling our actress who portrayed the character as "flat and empty", and criticised on her "stiff dancing".

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=15585756001459392002&naver=1#09Rm

I'm all for and open to criticisms for her, but this reporter seems to be picking on her while pulling ShimDeok into the picture as well. Meh.

I am really pissed off with this report, but I am sorry how can you call her acting "flat and empty", criticise her dancing and say she hasn't changed at all. :rage::rage: Like is he/she even a proper report as it feels more like a personal attack on our SHS and no offensive people that cannot act within the industry get praised simply because of their popularity (shall not name them).  My mood is totally ruined now as I was so happy with the good ratings, with a peak at 11.7% Capital City and all the positive comments from netizens. 

It feels like this person is a troll as all other news coverage have been very positive towards our SHS and the drama. Please correct me here if I am wrong. 

P.s. sorry for the rant as I am very pissed off and hope that SHS is not hurt but rather feels empowered by this stupid article to show her talent. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ni Wen and @iffy21

(Finally got my time-off to join the thread :lol:)

That articles was booooooed and disapproved here in this webboard https://theqoo.net/square/1099878308

So don't worry about just 1 article which most people didn't agree. Most Netizens also praised SHS too (link).   

The writer is probably just another agent sent by the evil Choi Young-Ja ..LOL :P

Don't let this spoil your good day.  Let's look forward to ep 3-4. :blush:

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

I love her earrings (or are they called ear clips?)

I love her earrings too.

I notice that she's so feminine, she's kind a like to wear 2-3 rings, earrings and bracelet,  and also love some shining costumes. Even her shoes in MGL or 30but17  still shines with pearl-like things.   :love:  

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm so so sorry @iffy21 sorry!!! didn't mean to paste that link here to spoil your mood. I posted it here because I was pissed that this reporter is just picking on her in the midst of all the positive feedback, as if he/she is trying to be special and writing a hate report on her. Don't be upset dear! Hyesun is an excellent actress that we all love, so you and me feel upset when people bash on her unreasonably. It's not as if we didn't expect any negativity right? Just read, be upset for a while, then forget it and move on :P. Don't let this spoil your day.

Fighting everyone! Love all of you and Hyesun. :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ni Wen - Thanks lovely :rolleyes: And I have already moved on from this and looking forward to today's episode. I need to get some snacks as I have finished it all last night after rewatching the first ep 3 times and the radio interview. :phew::phew: Fighting my lovely chingus!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2