I seem to be having issue with only one thing. Maybe I’m the only one ... somebody help me understand ...

I do not want to judge the book by its cover but being a blind, shouldn’t LYS’s gaze be averted? It seems to be she is looking into his eyes a lot. 

Maybe its part part of her characterization? She doesn’t want to accept her blindness and it’s a technique she developed? But if that’s not the case ... I can’t help but compare her character to Kyo’s TWTWB. What y’all think? 

• LOL 1

Wait. I’m slow witted these days. Clumsily distracted. I might have jumped some of your theories ... so if you already mentioned that I apologize ...

Is it possible that even though she is blind ... she can only see Dan? 

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I seem to be having issue with only one thing. Maybe I’m the only one ... somebody help me understand ...

I do not want to judge the book by its cover but being a blind, shouldn’t LYS’s gaze be averted? It seems to be she is looking into his eyes a lot. 

Maybe its part part of her characterization? She doesn’t want to accept her blindness and it’s a technique she developed? But if that’s not the case ... I can’t help but compare her character to Kyo’s TWTWB. What y’all think? 

Oh yes I almost forgot she's supposed to be blind but what's the sequence of events in the trailer, I'm not sure. She's facing two big challenges in this role having to act blind and learn ballet. She has put in her share of effort and hard work so I would think it's fair for me to keep my comments till I watch the whole first episode on 22nd. Fret not, just wait and see till then. :)

I didn't watch TWTWB so can't comment or compare either. What's this drama about? :lol:

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

KBS released characters introduction page. I think it gives a fews more details about story of Yeon-Seo and Dan (although google translation may not 100% helpful).

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/angel/mobile/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

After reading this it seems Yeon Seo is surrounded by evil people all wanting to have a share of the company. Her rival cum cousin and her parents/sister seems to be bad peeps too. Dan dear Dan please protect Yeon Seo from these evils!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

After reading this it seems Yeon Seo is surrounded by evil people all wanting to have a share of the company. Her rival com cousin and her parents/sister seems to be bad peeps too. Dan dear Dan please protect Yeon Seo from these evils!

Thank you @immorethant and @Ni Wen. Yes, unable to trust...

26 yo/female, queen of evil sarcastic smile, haughty and rude personality

Due to sudden death of parents became an heiress but next to Yeon-Seo all kinds of con artists have lined up, making her unable to trust anyone. Full of self-importance/conceit and unable to trust people. She had become a top-flight ballerina, but due to an unexpected accident had to give up her dream - an ill-fated ballerina. Through her chance meeting with Angel Dan, she begins to seek genuine love.

Spoiler

이연서  cast 신혜선

26세/여, 냉소 대마왕, 콧대 높고 싸가지 없는 성격.

갑작스러운 무모님의 죽음으로 상속녀가 되었지만 연서의 주변엔 온갖 사기꾼들이 드러붙었고, 아무도 믿을 수가 없게 되었다. 자만심 가득하고 사람을 믿지 못한다. 최고의 발레리나가 되었지만 불의의 사고를 당하게 되면서 꿈을 접을 수밖에 없었던 비운의 발레리나. 천사 단과 우연한 만남을 계기로 진정한 사랑을 찾아간다.

• Love 1

Thank you so much @meechuttso for translation. :love:

I'm so busy today, so here is medley of updates.

:star::star::star::star::star:

In case anyone is interested in ballet fashion.

https://www.repetto.kr    :rolleyes:

mMn5zNG.jpg

Some comments about SHS as ballerina.

https://theqoo.net/square/1087756027

There are many comments with words like

잘어울린다  , 잘어울러,  잘 어울리네 ---> well suits or looks good

존예,  예뻐 ,  예쁘다, 이쁘다  --> pretty

From Dramabeans --> New levels of petty between ballerina and angel in Angel’s Last Mission: Love

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I was just re-watching this old movie, and then came the scene when the OTP was walking along Danube river and a bum guy called them.

He said he would wrote a poem from any word that the OTP chose and if the poem added something to their life then they could pay him whatever.  And the word that the couple chose is 'Milkshakes' .

Daydream delusion 
Limousine Eyelash 
Oh, baby with your pretty face 
Drop a tear in my wineglass 
Look at those big eyes 
See what you mean to me 

Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I am a delusion angel 
I am a fantasy parade 
I want you to know what I think 
Don’t want you to guess anymore 
You have no idea where I came from 
We have no idea where we’re going 

Lodged in life
Like two branches in a river
Flowing downstream
Caught in the current
I’ll carry you. You’ll carry me
That’s how it could be
Don’t you know me? 
Don’t you know me by now?

(from  'Before Sunrise')

Sorry for my rambling, I just don't know why hearing this poem and the word 'sweet cakes', 'angel', 'fantasy parade' made me think of this drama.  :P  Have a good night.

wSEX5hw.gif

• Love 2

Interview of Kim Myung-Soo

Part 1 -->  http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23463524

Part 2 --> http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23463525

Part 3 ---> http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23463526

He mentioned about Shin Hye Sun in part 1 as below. (my apology for any mistranslation)

엘 김명수 "판타지 첫 도전…신혜선 누나와 호흡 좋아"

L Kim Myung-soo "Fantasy first challenge... I like acting with Shin Hye Sun noona"

Spoiler

배우 신혜선과는 처음 작품에서 호흡을 맞추는 거죠.

"누나는 첫인상부터 좋았어요. 밝고 굉장히 친화력이 있어요. 알고 보니 같은 동네 사람이더라고요. 어릴 때 성동구에 살았는데 누나도 같은 동네 주민이었더라고요. 10년 전 학교 다닐 때 갔던 식당이나 가게 이름을 말하면 누나가 알아서 너무 재밌더라고요. 그래서 금방 친해졌어요. 호흡도 잘 맞고 편하고 좋아요."

This is the first time you acted with Shin Hye Sun, right ?

I like noona (Hye Sun) from the first impression. She is bright and extremely affiniative/sociable.

And it turned out that we were also from the same neighborhood.

When I was a child, I lived in Seongdong-gu. And noona is also local resident.

It was funny that when I mentioned the name of the restaurants or shops when I was in school 10 years ago, noona also knew those names. Therefore, we became friends quickly and our acting together was well fit and comfortable. 

Spoiler

호칭은 누나로 부르나요.

"섞어서 사용하는데 극 중 이름이 연서인데 연서라고 부를 때도 있고 누나라고 부를 때도 있어요. 나이 차이가 두 살인데 친구처럼 편해서 반말을 써요."

Do you call her 'noona' ?

I called her in mixed ways. Sometime I called her 'Yeon-Seo' from her role in the play, sometimes I called her noona.  We are 2 years different but we use banmal (informal) speech like being friends.

:relaxed: Looks how well she can make other people feel comfortable and relax. Good to see they are good friends and hope we will see lovely chemistry in the drama too.

And also latest Soompi article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1323418wpp/watch-infinites-l-has-a-rough-time-as-shin-hye-suns-guardian-angel-in-new-preview-for-angels-last-mission-love

(edited)

P.S. There's no news so far about SHS and L will be in today's 'Entertainment Weekly'. So I think we may have to wait for next week or more.  And it's so strange that last week I watched 'EW' international version on KBS World TV but the whole part of Sung Hoon was not in the show :crazy:  Hope they will not do this to SHS.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

P.S. There's no news so far about SHS and L will be in today's 'Entertainment Weekly'. So I think we may have to wait for next week or more.  And it's so strange that last week I watched 'EW' international version on KBS World TV but the whole part of Sung Hoon was not in the show :crazy:  Hope they will not do this to SHS.

I watched too but no Guerilla Date and no Sung Hoon. Was Lee Sung Kyung and Ra Miran in School Attack instead  (with that same host as GD), so I thought then that KBS World is two weeks behind instead of one. Ok let's see if it shows in Korea today. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh...thank you so much @jakey09  She is more and more beautiful and lovely in the BTS. :love:

Hopefully we will get translation or someone put Eng sub there soon.  (Fortunately there're Korean sub, I will try to translate if I have time, but it would take very long....quite a busy day for me and because of my poor skill too :sweatingbullets:....so I hope @meechuttso will kindly help us all as always ).

Another article

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/10/2019051001464.html

SHS was highly praised here. In summary, the article mentioned her past different roles in 'Five Children', 'Secret Forest' and '30but17', saying that it's hard to believe that those different roles can be played by a single person but SHS already did all and she continued building her drama filmography very well without failure (실패 없는).

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I want translation!! 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/128302

Some translation (from Korean caption) only the part of Shin Hye Sun

Q: 드라마에 대해 한마디

Q: A word about the drama.

저희 드라마는 아름답고 운명적인 사랑이야기

Our drama is a beautiful and destiny love story

굉장히 눈이 즐거울 있는 발레와

A ballet that can be very enjoyable for the eyes.

클래식한 음악이 곁들여진

Accompanied by classical music

따뜻하게 있는 오감만족 드라마입니다

It is the drama that fills your five senses warmly

Q: 김명수 배우와의 호흡은?

Q: What about acting with Kim Myung-soo ?

리딩, 연습때부터 호흡이 아주 좋았습니다

Acting (with him) is very good since the first reading and practicing.

(then she gave him a thumb up)

(the practicing scene that Dan will catch Yeon-Seo who fell down)

단 : 어떻게 넘어져도 다 잡아줄게

Dan :  No matter how you fall, I will catch you all.

연서 : 해봐?

Yeon-Seo : (Let's) try it ?

(then they did the rehearsal and KMS caught her nicely)

연서 :잘 잡았네 칭찬해

Yeon-Seo : Good catch. That’s compliment.

(He caught flower petals and blew)

언서도 잘 잡고  꽃잎도 잘 잡고

The caption said --> Caught Yeon-Seo nicely, and caught the petals nicely.

(both looked at monitor)

연서와 단의 케미 기대만발

Full expectation of chemistry of Yeon-Seo and Dan

Q: 연서라는 캐릭터는?

Q: Yeon-Seo character ?

연서는 독하고 차가워 보이는 아이에요

Yeon-Seo is a girl who looks spiteful and cold

많은 것을 가졌지만 어렸을때부터 겪었단

Although she had lots of things, she suffered a lot since childhood

많은 일들 때문에 사람을 믿지 못하고

Because of many things (that occurred to her), she didn’t trust any people.

마음속에 사랑이 결핍이 되어 버린 아이입니다

She is a forlorn girl who became a person lacking love in her heart.

And BoH fan sign video, photos from YNK 

video --> https://tv.naver.com/v/8321683

photos --> https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19935485

As always YNK's photos are the best !!! :love::kiss_wink::heart:

6.jpg?type=w1200

8.jpg?type=w1200

18.jpg?type=w1200

• Love 3

I'm speechless - @immorethant your BTS translation was very good!

Soo much amazing work you've been doing girl - I wanna point that out and thank you and wish you a happy restful weekend - you need it!

I don't have anything else to add, so I'm just going to...

TuVVJ3N.gif&key=95510ff5599076fb312ebe7f

giphy.gif collect pretty gifs

giphy.gif and swoon tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gifgiphy.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

• Love 1

Angle's Last Mission : Love'  poster in BCM (Busan Contents Market) 2019.

Look at this sweet couple.   :love:

(but the photo is like Yeon-Seo is protecting the angel instead :P)

(credit to  @younghoonmoon  instagram )

*** If you check at the original IG post, for the 2nd video you will see a glimpse of ALML trailer and there's caption saying '70 min x 16 eps '

7O1OOZA.jpg

Re-post 1st EP preview Youtube version of this teaser from KBS

Found this BTS photo in a Vietnam's page, never seen it before.  

m9B5fQl.jpg

Very beautiful at night  :star:

• Love 2