Thank you @butchixanhdotcom. Really love cats gif of yours. I guess you must be a cat lover, right ? :)

Actually earlier I expected to see her has some rest when finishing ALML drama after non-stopping cow-mode working since last year.

I just hope she would take some time-off and start working again in Autumn.

But probably this movie and all the casts are too good to deny , even though it's must be hard having to shoot action movie during hot summer time. 

So I hope she will decide to join this movie.

If SHS and YNK don't deny this news soon, then we will take this as a yes .... LOL :D

ZB5Vi09.gif

Soompi also reported this news 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322912wpp/lee-je-hoon-shin-hye-sun-and-more-to-reportedly-star-in-new-crime-film

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wow, Uri Hye Sun-ssi is really busy. 

@kokkuri33, chingu, she really did listen to you when you told her to go on cow mode, didnt she? 

The drama hasn't even aired yet, her movie is probably still in post-prod editing and now she's set to shoot another one. She's definitly on a roll! And I am immensely proud! :) 

Anyway, chingus, SHS Global was planning on sending rice wreath to SHS for the ALML presscon but it seems the plan has been put on hold (we couldnt get in touch with the other admin and were actually really worried about her) but if you want to participate in the project which I would like to pursue, do send me a DM. :)  I think SHS deserves this! 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow wow wow our dear Hyesun sshi is in cow mode alright. I had actually expected her to do another drama in the second half of the year after ALML. Yes I was right that she's getting another project but she's doing a movie instead of a drama. So there goes the chance with JCW and I just read that the female lead has been casted. Oh well not that I mind about that or JCW but more of I cannot get to see her on my tv screen in the later part of the year since she's doing a movie and not a drama!:bawling: 

I'm not very excited about Lee Jae Hoon too because I'm on the same line with @jakey09 that he seems quite wooden and I personally didn't quite like his acting.

(Ok so now I'm going to treasure these two months that I can get to see her on my tv screens:tears:. Yeon Seo can you tell me it's gonna be 20 episodes please)

But you know what, I'm so immensely PROUD of her! And I know she's trying hard to build up her profile especially with her first movie as lead soon to be released. The lead casts mentioned in this new movie are good names in the film industry. Whether I think LJH is wooden or not, it actually doesn't matter because he's supposed to be one of the good names in the industry, and I'm confident in the decision of our actress Hyesun that this is gonna be another great work she accepted.... just like how I or most of us was sceptical about her acting opposite L in ALML but how we took a 360 turn after watching the teasers/posters and the leads chem THAT we think it is gonna be another good work that she's doing afterall. :D I hope she's getting enough rest though I really love seeing her being constantly active as an actress. 

My goodness, look how she has progressed and come so far through these three years that I have been following her as a fan since 2016. I'm so happy and ecstatic to witness what she has achieved till I can cry. Girl you rock! I'm so proud to call myself a fan of actress Shin Hye Sun. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000103414

‘단, 하나의 사랑’ 측 “신혜선 발레 연습에 매진, 열정 고맙다”

(google translation)

'Dan, One Love' side 'Shin Hye Sun strove for ballet practicing ,  passion grateful'

Meanwhile, on May 8, 'Dan, One Love' production team has revealed another scene of Shin Hye Sun's ballet practice. In the released photos, Shin Hye-sun was wearing ballet toe shoes before doing her ballet , every aspect of her synced perfectly with ballerina Lee Yeon-Seo who was dressing in her practice suit with elegant lines.

Above all, Shin Hye Sun's flexible gesture is outstanding. Shin Hye Sun stretched and stretched her arms, creating an elegant curve and showing the ballet movement. Only just snapshots of photographs, it is more eye-catching that (viewer)can guess what kind of effort and practice Shin Hye Sun has prepared for the role of ballerina.

(Re-posted photos from the news article)

gjMCYNY.jpg

yLmyOdP.jpg

Qq8qYwJ.jpg

:love::kiss_wink::heart:

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

My goodness, look how she has progressed and come so far through these three years that I have been following her as a fan since 2016. I'm so happy and ecstatic to witness what she has achieved till I can cry. Girl you rock! I'm so proud to call myself a fan of actress Shin Hye Sun.

Yes and agreed , I'm so proud of her too. :lol:

From the past old days that we had to wait so long to see a news updates of her and now today that there're lots of news on everyday and they're so many that now I'm a bit tired to catch up, to read, and to post all those. :D  

But if she determined to be in cow-mode, then we fans won't mind to be in cow-mode too. :wub:

P.S.  For LJH, I love his personality and his smile :P. About acting, I think he will do well when pairing with our SHS.

P.S.#2 I think I will take a break for a while (and go back doing my work :P) , see you later after 6 pm KST (after KBS released 1st EP preview, hope we can have chance to watch that).

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Shin Hye Sun Perfectly Transforms Into An Elegant Ballerina For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

May 8, 2019
by J. Lim

Shin Hye Sun has made the perfect transformation into an elegant ballerina.

KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will be a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love and a troublesome angel to tries to become Cupid for her.

On May 8, “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” shared new stills of Shin Hye Sun as she transforms into a ballerina. The photos show Shin Hye Sun putting on her ballet flats and she is able to pull off the look perfectly. The fluid lines of her body as she stretches and poses for various scenes reflect just how much work the actress has been putting in to prepare for her role.

Shin-Hye-Sun.jpg

As soon as she was cast in the drama, Shin Hye Sun began taking private ballet lessons to prepare for the role. Because of her dedication, she fell into her role with ease, leaving the staff in awe as she started stretching.

The production staff revealed, “Despite her busy schedule, Shin Hye Sun is constantly working hard to become a ballerina for her role. It probably wasn’t easy for her to make this transformation in such a short period of time, so we are very grateful to her for her dedication. We hope people will tune in to see just how much her hard work translates into the drama.”

“Angel’s Last Mission: Love” is set to premiere on May 22 and will be available on Viki with English subtitles. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Love 2

Just saw Hyesun in her manager's IG live video. :wub: The live stopped after Sunny received a phone call lol. So untimely, that caller :crazy:

I supposed they are still filming in Cheongsando. Hyesun is looking bright and good. I'm so sorry I don't know how to save or record that live video for those who missed it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, immorethant said:

So I'll posted recorded video from this twitter instead (many thanks to @shinhsarchive)

There's actually still another part after that where she said hi to everyone. Hope someone managed to record that. 

Actually can someone tell me how to record a IG live?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I really wish I can see those full live video and I can answer your question @Ni Wen. But I've never recorded live IG either.  Only know how record the normal IG story, so I just hope her manager will post that video again.  :tears:

There's still 2 week before premiere.  But right now we've already seen everything to be seen i.e. posters, teasers, even 1st EP preview,  so what's left for KBS promotional stuff ?

I don't want to give too much high hope but I think now beside the press conference on May 21, I really believe we will see them in 'Happy Together' ....(lately most of my wishes came true, so I just hope my personal angel will grant me this one too).  :innocent:

You can see from her face that she really gave 100% for this scene, and that smack !! :sweatingbullets:

It looks so real that I hope our angel didn't hurt too much. :P 

tm2A7Xw.gif

(credit @EturuART twitter)

(I love this news article because the writer chose really nice pics of them both https://www.insight.co.kr/news/226564)

• Love 1

How amazing is that trailer? 

I feel like a déjà vu with that IG Live video. Didn’t I mention it would be enough for Hae Sun to come on IG Live and just wave her hand?! She literally did just that! Ah that made me laugh!! :lol:

• LOL 1

Whoa. Exciting news (if true, not official yet?) about the upcoming film project.

Think my feelings are similar to the rest of the Minions here:

-the "tomb robbery" theme seems interesting

-LJH is visually well-matched with SHS, but haven't been that impressed with his actual acting yet

-SHS will probably have only a month or less between projects, but this opportunity seems tough to pass up

Feels like SHS is in a tricky position right now.

She probably would be best-served by taking a bit more time off between projects.

But she probably has a lot of external pressure to remain in cow mode.

Future opportunities could pop up on any timeframe, so it is difficult to let them pass by, without knowing when the next opportunity will come.

Taking time off could cause her to lose some of the momentum she has built up.

FL roles seem to mostly go to those in the 20-35 age range, so it might be prudent to keep scooping roles now, before she is competing for a smaller amount of roles. 

Hopefully she can at least get a couple of months off (in October/November?) before she grabs another drama or film in December/January?

Spending so much time on sets seems very tiring.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

How amazing is that trailer? 

I feel like a déjà vu with that IG Live video. Didn’t I mention it would be enough for Hae Sun to come on IG Live and just wave her hand?! She literally did just that! Ah that made me laugh!! :lol:

She did say ahnyeong I'm shin hye sun and somthing else after the wave lol :joy: Then a dog came into the video, could be her dog. Later the phone rang so the Live stopped. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

While waiting for @meechuttso, some translations with the help of those L fans' twitters who wrote down the Korean subtitle (many many thanks).

"내가 해줄게, 너만을 위해서 존재하는 사람"

"I will do it,  (I will be) the person who exists only for you.

7IysWSq.gif

"나만 봐.  이 세상에 딱 너랑 나, 둘만 있다고 생각하는 거야 "

"Just look at me.  Think that there're only two (persons), you and me in this world . 

wSEX5hw.gif

Spoiler

zkmOXrL.gif

And I just noticed that she has a cute dog :lol:

HP8ZAGJ.gif

• Love 2

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

And I just noticed that she has a cute dog :lol:

Could be a guide dog for blind Yeonseo or probably just a pet dog for the lonely chaebol. Remembered we saw a dog house in one of the early filming photos shared by some fans? That was such a beautiful scene of Yeonseo, Dan and the dog. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ni Wen if you are on iOS you should be able to record it. But if not, there are 3rd party apps that you can use/ . 

Oh my gooosh, im really freaking out, I just watched the trailer earlier today and my heart just cant take how beautiful Yeon Seo is!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Whoa. Exciting news (if true, not official yet?) about the upcoming film project.

Think my feelings are similar to the rest of the Minions here:

-the "tomb robbery" theme seems interesting

-LJH is visually well-matched with SHS, but haven't been that impressed with his actual acting yet

-SHS will probably have only a month or less between projects, but this opportunity seems tough to pass up

Feels like SHS is in a tricky position right now.

She probably would be best-served by taking a bit more time off between projects.

But she probably has a lot of external pressure to remain in cow mode.

Future opportunities could pop up on any timeframe, so it is difficult to let them pass by, without knowing when the next opportunity will come.

Taking time off could cause her to lose some of the momentum she has built up.

FL roles seem to mostly go to those in the 20-35 age range, so it might be prudent to keep scooping roles now, before she is competing for a smaller amount of roles. 

Hopefully she can at least get a couple of months off (in October/November?) before she grabs another drama or film in December/January?

Spending so much time on sets seems very tiring.

Seeing she is not in a relationship and how she started her career a tad bit late ... she is having fun catching up! When you are having fun, you shouldn’t feel tired. I’m sure HS can do it! 

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

She did say ahnyeong I'm shin hye sun and somthing else after the wave lol :joy: Then a dog came into the video, could be her dog. Later the phone rang so the Live stopped. 

I’m fasting and on a good behaviour, otherwise I would have cursed that person who called! :lol:

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

@Ni Wen if you are on iOS you should be able to record it. But if not, there are 3rd party apps that you can use/ . 

Oh my gooosh, im really freaking out, I just watched the trailer earlier today and my heart just cant take how beautiful Yeon Seo is!!!! 

It’s gonna be epic!! 

• LOL 2