25 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So every morning I wake up, I find myself checking the board hoping to see an announcement of HS going to Knowing Bros or Running Man.

My personal opinion, I think we may not see her in both programs soon because they are from other broadcasting channels. The last time we saw her on Running Man is because her drama was aired on SBS.

So I think our best shot now is to hope for 'Happy Together'.  

However, this autumn, when the time comes to promote 'Innocent' movie, then we may get more chance to see her appearance on any channel.

Goodnight @jakey09  :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@immorethant It’s possible but I have seen other actors from different channels coming and promoting before or after show’s airing. Of course it’s impossible while they are busy shooting.  

Are korean channels strict about promotions this way? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Love this poster. It gives out such a beautiful and enchanting mood.:wub:

Reposting it again since I'm on the new page.

I absolutely freeaking LOOOOOVVVE this poster - it's the most fantastic and the most perfect thing - EVER!!!

tumblr_pr4dky33ba1valxs7o1_1280.jpg

Click on this one to enlarge and just stare at how stunningly mesmerizingly beautiful it is - L has never looked this handsome - young Frank Sinatra ain't got nothin' on this young Mr Kim here.

And omygod - look at Yeon-Seo - is she so tragically beautiful or what?? I thought Yoon Shim-Duck couldn't be topped - I was WRONG!! Just tears of joy flowing down my cheeks from how beautiful this pair is, and how fantastic and perfect the lighting, the sparkle, the mood, how it speaks so much, this portrait - it's the most perfect movie/drama poster EVER!!!

:glasses::heart::innocent:

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

and this time by the angel Dan (please notice the same angel-heart sign...LOL :D).

:heart:

A

Every day we wake up and swoon now...

• Love 3

Probably not related, but seeing the poster makes me think of my favorite movie 'La La Land', and this song.

A look in somebody's eyes
To light up the skies
To open the world and send it reeling
A voice that says, "I'll be here"
And "you'll be alright"

(from 'City of Stars')

:love::heart::innocent:

I just realize today is only May 7th.....how can I survive another 2 weeks ? 

ywHz0il.jpg

(credit : tori_amos76 IG

** this was taken from KBS booth at BCM2019 - Busan Contents Market exhibition)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

What is releasing tomorrow at 6pm? Trailer?

47 minutes ago, immorethant said:

OMG !!! at KBS building

Omgomg.. I wish I could be teleported to Korea right to the KBS Building now to stare at this beautiful poster. Could Angel Dan help?:P:lol: 

How are we supposed to wait for another 2 weeks! :bawling:

• Love 2

25 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Opps, sorry @Ni Wen, I think I posted the same time with you . Please see my answer to your question above .

Yes yes I saw thanks!!! We are in tandem again :lol:

I'm so excited for the preview too.

All I do now when I wake up everyday and in my free time is to swipe and refresh for anything to do with ALML. Like a 미친 crazy obsessed stalker :lol::P

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

All I do now when I wake up everyday and in my free time is to swipe and refresh for anything to do with ALML. Like a 미친 crazy obsessed stalker :lol::P

Same here !! LOL...my refresh button is almost broken now.

I think lately we saw lots of promotional activities from KBS. It's like KBS is trying to compete with SBS for Shin Hye Sun.

SBS - We launched 2 teasers for '30but17'

KBS - We released 4 teasers now (and probably more to come).

SBS - We put big '30but17' cutout in front of SBS building.

KBS - We put bigger ALML poster on our building.

SBS - There were 6 main characters in '30but17' (Seo-Ri, Woo-Jin, Jennifer, Yoo-Chan, Hae-Bom, Deok-Soo)

KBS - We have 6 main characters for ALML and we also released individual poster for each.

SBS - We had homeless, poor Seo-Ri

KBS - Here we have rich chaebol Yeon-Seo (with personal assistant and bodyguard) <_<

SBS - We had angel-heart 2nd male lead for SHS

KBS - We have real angel 1st male lead for SHS :phew:

SBS - Seori got an accident in our drama

KBS - So what ? Yeon-Seo got 2 accidents in ALML

So, may I recommend more fighting strategies for KBS so that they can finish off SBS once and for all ?

as below.

SBS - We had SHS in 'Running Man'

KBS - We will have her in 'Entertainment Weekly' and 'Happy Together'

SBS - We showed '30but17' BTS once a week.

KBS - We will show BTS twice a week 

SBS - We had 19 episodes of SHS's drama (16 for '30but17' + 3 for 'Hymn Of Death')

KBS - We will have 20 episodes for ALML + 1 special episode and we will also take all actors and crews for a trip after drama ends.

SBS - We had SHS as Award MC and gave her top excellence actress award.

KBS - You know what ? At the end of this year, we will give her Dae.....

:innocent: I hope my wishes will come true. 

Spoiler

Don't want to ruin your romantic mood, but do you think he's looking at an angel too ?

forrest-gump-poster-1994-tom-hanks.png

This is probably a feather from the angel's wings :joy:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

OMG, the poster is MINDBLOWING and GENIUS...seriously I am so so in love with this couple. :wub: I know everyone had doubts in the beginning, but now I am just totally in love with both of them. L is so sweet, handsome and total gentleman in the way he protected our princess from the ground. :wub::rolleyes:

@immorethant - I love your promotional activities battle between KBS and SBS. As KBS is increasing its promo activities for this drama, I hope they get the cast on Happy Together as it would be the icing on the cake. Finger crossed! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

OMG, the poster is MINDBLOWING and GENIUS...seriously I am so so in love with this couple. :wub: I know everyone had doubts in the beginning, but now I am just totally in love with both of them. L is so sweet, handsome and total gentleman in the way he protected our princess from the ground. :wub::rolleyes:

Totally agree! I'm guilty of being one of those with doubts but now I'm so looking forward to their chemistry together!:D

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

immorethant - I love your promotional activities battle between KBS and SBS. As KBS is increasing its promo activities for this drama, I hope they get the cast on Happy Together as it would be the icing on the cake. Finger crossed

I love your theory too @immorethant .... daebak, hope it all becomes true. Let's first look forward to Happy Together!!! Fingers crossed too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Morning y’all.

Btw, I wish the music of this show’s good. I wonder which singers are singing for the show.

That reminds me ... there should be news regarding that as well. ABC singing for ABC show. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And Yes!!!!!!!

My wish comes true , I want to scream now.

Shin Hye Sun vs Lee Jae Hoon !!!

OMG :scream::kiss_wink::love:  

I knew it's gonna happen since seeing them both as MC :heart:

And Jo Woo-Jin too (another Woo-Jin :P) , he is also my favorite.

Dae-bak !

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002781992

Lee Jae-Hoon, Jo Woo-Jin, Im Won-Hee, Shin Hye-Sun acted together in movie '도굴'  (Do-gool) **

It's about '도심 속 도굴을 소재로 한 케이퍼 무비'  (Caper movie about tomb robbery in the city center ???) 

The shooting will start at the end of July.  

** I open dictionary and '도굴'  means ' tomb robbery' , so I will call this movie  'Tomb Raider'. 

So our SHS will be Lara Craft LOL :D

0002781992_001_20190508090009362.jpg?typ

And this is my earlier speculation which now came true, but it's a movie not a drama :rolleyes:

Spoiler
On 1/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, immorethant said:

but actually prefer seeing SHS with Lee Jae Hoon, that would make a good drama with superb acting clash.  Just my imagination again that paring SHS with him as MC may have something for speculation, to test their chemistry on appearance and audience acceptance, probably we will see this couple in an SBS drama in the 2nd half of the year (finger-crossed). I think the script already sent out to both now, but they just kept secret.

vqDSLKm.jpg

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

SBS - We had 19 episodes of SHS's drama (16 for '30but17' + 3 for 'Hymn Of Death')

KBS - We will have 20 episodes for ALML + 1 special episode and we will also take all actors and crews for a trip after drama ends.

@jakey09, you referred 20 episodes from this one, right ?  I mean 20 EP of 1 hour (equal to 40 EP of 30 min).

Anyway, this is just my wish.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

And Yes!!!!!!!

My wish comes true , I want to scream now.

Shin Hye Sun vs Lee Jae Hoon !!!

OMG :scream::kiss_wink::love:  

I knew it's gonna happen since seeing them both as MC :heart:

And Jo Woo-Jin too (another Woo-Jin :P) , he is also my favorite.

Dae-bak !

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002781992

Lee Jae-Hoon, Jo Woo-Jin, Im Won-Hee, Shin Hye-Sun acted together in movie '도굴'  (Do-gool) **

It's about '도심 속 도굴을 소재로 한 케이퍼 무비'  (Caper movie about tomb robbery in the city center ???) 

The shooting will start at the end of July.  

** I open dictionary and '도굴'  means ' tomb robbery' , so I will call this movie  'Tomb Raider'. 

So our SHS will be Lara Craft LOL :D

0002781992_001_20190508090009362.jpg?typ

And this is my earlier speculation which now came true, but it's a movie not a drama :rolleyes:

Hide contents

vqDSLKm.jpg

@jakey09, you referred 20 episodes from this one, right ?  I mean 20 EP of 1 hour (equal to 40 EP of 30 min).

Anyway, this is just my wish.  

Oh it was a wish? I thought it was accurate. Haha

Ooo! Hae Sun is in an other movie!! That too an action one! Woot! Woot! I wanted that tall body to do some action and my wish came true! Haha

I’m not sure about LJH though. To me he seems quite a wooden actor. But let’s see ..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Anyway, her participation in this new movie is not 100% confirmed yet (until we got answer from YNK), but I think there is high possibility. 

And this Lee Jae Hoon fake twitter makes me LOL...:D

(Translation Whoa...I thought that I would like to work with actress Shin Hye Sun while watching the awards ceremony)

Oss796b.gif

I love the way this couple smile, their faces just look the same.  Very well matched :wub:

Spoiler

And this fan-made, which I would like to see this cast.... (credit to owner)

Kim Nam-joo, Shin Hye-Sun and Cho Seung-woo

• Love 1