5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I feel she's not someone who don't like to post on social media. I could be wrong but she used to update and post so often in her pre-breakout days e.g. during FE and before the MGL fame. I still think she might have received orders from her manager or agency not to post as and when she like. I don't know why but I have this feeling they are controlling what she posts so maybe she think she might as well don't update much except to only post for drama and cf purposes and even so to the minimum. The tone and way her captions are written are also different. I miss those old days. But well things have changed for her these few years and we can only look forward and not backwards. Can't compare to other stars too because every artiste is different and different agencies have different ways of managing their artistes. 

Yep, YNK probably took over her Instagram, even to the point of deleting many old posts.

SHS is probably very active on her private social media accounts.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

OMG OMG...seeing this totally blew me away.   :scream:

I love the chemistry !!!  :love::heart:

Thank you so much @Ni Wen for sharing this !!!

So I can sleep peacefully tonight (or maybe I can't sleep at all from wishing tomorrow was 22nd).

VTEu2aA.jpg

P.S. So she saw him in the angel form ?? (and she pulled his wings :D)

Seeing those comedic moments gave me hope that the drama won't be too sad and there will be lots of cute scenes. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yeah they are so cute! The chemistry is there alright! HS hitting L and the scenes between them at home I believe... ooohhh:wub:. And Yeon Seo probably reported Dan to the police when he tells her he's an angel :lol:

Never been looking forward to a drama so much. I guess I'm really missing seeing Hyesun on screen. Goodness, how to wait 20 days! Such a torturous wait this is. :crazy::rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

You know somebody should show this to the gentleman or lady who was angry about her favourite not getting the lead role.

Acting skills aside, dancing skills aside ... when you look at these Swan-like eyes ... who wouldn’t want to cast her?! I would like to believe Hae Sun was chosen because of this as well. 

1EmTEIq7l4QSpn_aTOw7ad_Zw_uErAkc5?e=down

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Was this a teaser that was released officially somewhere? 

I read from twitter, someone said that it was showed on TV (KBS) tonight.

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Acting skills aside, dancing skills aside ... when you look at these Swan-like eyes ... who wouldn’t want to cast her?! I would like to believe Hae Sun was chosen because of this as well.

Totally agreed with @jakey09.

Now I really want to see this Yeon-Seo, she looks better and more interesting than I used to expect.

From the teaser, I feel like her character is a combination of...

bMKesi6.png

Heartbroken but sympathetic Eun-Soo/Shim-Deok

pH3ih80.png

Reserved but cute Yeon-Tae

5iypRRU.png

Bad*ss and smart Ji-An

VN5NLbi.png

Talented and pure Seo-Ri

And not many actresses that can portray those different personalities and emotions so well like Shin Hye Sun. :heart::kiss_wink:

Have a goodnight.

P.S. And please give me more moment of this :joy: oh...my poor cute angel.

HXkOLxp.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does anybody know when Hae Sun’s movie supposed to be releasing?! 

That hairstyle ... Hae Sun’s styling ... I can already see oldies, folks going gaga over her! The show better be good for everyone to be watching it! 

• LOL 2

Before this most recent clip, I was envisioning a drama heavy on the fantastical, mystical elements - with love being the only thing that could save SHS, etc.

Now, I'm fanfictioning something very different, and calculating in which episode each of the shocking story elements should be revealed to the audience.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Sometime this fall.

And when does private premieres usually take place? 

54 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Before this most recent clip, I was envisioning a drama heavy on the fantastical, mystical elements - with love being the only thing that could save SHS, etc.

Now, I'm fanfictioning something very different, and calculating in which episode each of the shocking story elements should be revealed to the audience.

Does this mean you are happy with the outcome or not? :lol:

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Does this mean you are happy with the outcome or not? :lol:

Which outcome?

I have recovered a little optimism in the actual drama, as a result of that clip.

I am very optimistic that the fanfictioning segment of my brain came up with an innovative and exceptionally brilliant k-dramaesque story. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Which outcome?

I have recovered a little optimism in the actual drama, as a result of that clip.

I am very optimistic that the fanfictioning segment of my brain came up with an innovative and exceptionally brilliant k-dramaesque story. 

Actually that’s what I was trying to ask. Good to know. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

5iypRRU.png

SUPER LOVE this bad*ss look of hers.

Agree with @jakey09 , who wouldn't want to cast an actress so spot on with her delicate expressions and emotions. Does it even matter if she can't dance like someone can. Just by this short clip I can say our awesome actress Hyesun nailed it yet again. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Can someone translate the teaser for me though? :lol:

Btw, what this annoying channel says now? What’s on 4th?

Is it the fourth teaser? I guess it’s the same one we already saw. 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it's the same teaser.

The IG just said it will be officially released on Naver TV on Saturday May 4th at 9.00 am.

And also the press conference will be on May 21st at 2.00 pm.

P.S. I love how he looks into her eyes.....:flushed: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1