14 hours ago, immorethant said:

In case you may interested in interview article of Kim Min Soo, CEO of YNK.

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2018120622322163930

Google translation result is quite readable for this one (so I will not embarrass myself translate it). :P

Cuteeee. :wub:

Thank you for sharing. I'm afraid I may need to tag @meechuttso here because this translation just almost doesn't make sense to me :lol: 

Won Bin, who has been with Won Bin for a long time, spent eight years as a founding member of BH Entertainment from 2005 to 2012 after Won Bin went to the military. 

I mean, it's all Won Bin, what am I supposed to think? LOL

A little help, please? 

So was Kim Min Soo Won Bin's former manager too? I'm so curious about what the article is saying but my Google Translate isn't as friendly as yours.  :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

I also interpreted that as saying Kim Min Soo was Won Bin's manager, until Won Bin left for mandatory military service in 2005.

Agreed with @kokkuri33

16 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Won Bin has been with Won Bin for as long as Won Bin can remember.

Also agreed with this LOL :D

Kim's career as a manager has been since 2000. The early actors were Lee Jeong-jin, Yang Dong-geun, and Won Bin. During the "Nonstop" period of Yang Dong-geun, Won Bin's debut drama "Tough Guy's Love (꼭지)", "Autumn Fairy Tale" and the movie "Tae Guk Gi" were played together. Kim Min-soo, who has been through their prime, says, "I was lucky to have worked at a good moment." 

The previous paragraph said that Kim Min Soo started working as manager since 2000 and also as Won Bin manager. And from Won Bin's profile, he joined military service in 2005, so after Won Bin left, Kim Min Soo worked at BH entertainment during 2005-2012.

Is that one of the reason SHS joined this YNK company ?  at least working with former Won Bin's manager. :P

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

Kim's career as a manager has been since 2000. The early actors were Lee Jeong-jin, Yang Dong-geun, and Won Bin. During the "Nonstop" period of Yang Dong-geun, Won Bin's debut drama "Tough Guy's Love (꼭지)", "Autumn Fairy Tale" and the movie "Tae Guk Gi" were played together. Kim Min-soo, who has been through their prime, says, "I was lucky to have worked at a good moment." 

The previous paragraph said that Kim Min Soo started working as manager since 2000 and also Won Bin manager. And from Won Bin's profile, he joined military service in 2005, so I think after Won Bin left, Kim Min Soo worked at BH entertainment during 2005-2012.

Daebak!! SO Won Bin (THE WON BIN SHS IS SO IN LOVE WITH?) was under the same wing then? 

If so, then woah.  I hope he works with our girl in the future. :w00t:

7 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Won Bin has been with Won Bin for as long as Won Bin can remember.

I also interpreted that as saying Kim Min Soo was Won Bin's manager, until Won Bin left for mandatory military service in 2005.

I figured the other Won Bin must be Kim Min Soo but I couldnt tell if Won Bin was the manager or the other way around. OKAY IM PLAYIN'!  :sweat_smile:

And yea, I'm pretty sure Won Bin has been Won Bin since the beginning of time. LOOOOOL :tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

Chingus! I guess the Bluray has been confirmed for release.

Unfortunately,  my google translate is still isn't as friendly but I think I get the gist. :blush:

In the future, the promotion team will make Blu-ray sales a top priority, and Dividy will decide whether or not to produce it in the future.
SBS TV Cinema company's adoration Director Board Blu-ray line deposit will be open
Http://cafe.daum.net/HehymnofdeathBD

The first time, the former congregation was confirmed as a coupon for the line deposit ^ ^ Other additional perks are in Hyeobyijung and I would like to thank you so much in the future!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Not thrilled with this news. I think this is likely a last minute addition to add another MC, I wonder why. :sweatingbullets: Last year was Shin Dong Yoep and Lee Bo Young. I would think SDY and SHS will do great, why need another one?!^_^. if there is really a need to add another actor as MC, why not YSJ haha

• LOL 1

From past data during 2013-2017 , the year that there are 3 MCs, at least one of the MCs also received the awards. (So the other twos can interview the award winner ?).

Only in 2017 that was hosted by 2 MC.

Host -->  Lee Hwi-jae,  Lee Bo-young,  Kim Woo-bin

Lee Bo-young  --> Grand Prize Award  

Host --> Lee Hwi-jae,  Park Shin-hye,   Park Seo-joon

Park Shin-hye  -->Top Excellence Actress Award  and Best Couple

Park Seo-joon  --> New Star Award

Host --> Lee Hwi-jae,  Lim Ji-yeon,  Yoo Jun-sang

Yoo Jun-sang  --> Top Excellence Actor Award

Lim Ji-yeon  --> New Star Award

Host --> Lee Hwi-jae,  Jang Keun-suk,  Bang Min-ah

Jang Keun-suk  --> Top Excellence Actor Award

Bang Min-ah  --> Top Excellence Actress Award, New Star Award

Host -->  Shin Dong-Yoep,  Shin Hye Sun,  Lee Je-Hoon

Shin Hye Sun ---> ?????  

Was it in the plan already ?, or they just got nominees list, so SBS need to find another MC for this year to interview our SHS.   (just my positive imagination :phew::P)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Was it in the plan already ?, or they just got nomination lists, so SBS need to find another MC for this year to interview our SHS.   (just my positive imagination :phew::P)

Lee Bo Young got an award too last year. I would not think it's for interview because SDY can do the job as well. But you are probably right they got the nomination list so they added someone else, for what reason I do not know. As a selfish fan who only wants to see her snag every award, I want her to get the Top Excellence Best Actress and Best Couple with YSJ for 30 But 17. Anything more is welcome :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Not sure how Awards category will be grouped this year because each year is differnt.

If they will be grouped by broadcasting day (Mon-Tue, Wed-Thu, Weekend drama) as in 2017 , it's a pity because both '30but17' and 'Hymn of Death' aired on Mon-Tue.  

But if they will be grouped separately for Miniseries and Special Drama as in 2015. We may have hope that SHS will be nominated for 2 awards.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, immorethant said:

Lee Je-Hoon (Signal, Where Stars Land) will also join Shin Dong-Yoep and Shin Hye Sun as MC for SBS Drama Awards.  

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181214065718283

(Probaby need 3 MCs this year because one of them will be busy receiving awards :P)

h4uN1UQ.jpg

I am actually happy that LJH joined SHS as an MC for the award ceremony. Need a bit of eye candy alongside our beautiful girl and looking forward to see what he will say about her. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I am actually happy that LJH joined SHS as an MC for the award ceremony. Need a bit of eye candy alongside our beautiful girl and looking forward to see what he will say about her. 

I second this. We are all so greedy for SHS to clean up every prize at every nomination at every award ceremony, but S Korea is so full of popular actors and actresses, just being mentioned alongside them is an honor. Take for example Jang Na-Ra, who personally gets on my nerve, but she's so well loved by so many for so long that she's always up for the same prizes every year - and for now, she being the veteran, has been getting the upper hand in head-to-head vs SHS. But no matter - there's no doubting that SHS is the 2018 big story, and so being called to be a celebrity MC (first) alongside a veteran career MC (the other Shin, who's been at this for 17 years and only the 2nd time hosting as MC), it's really a HUGE nod from SBS and from the S Korean drama-film industry acknowledging her having arrived at a pinnacle of the profession (not necessarily her own pinnacle, but the pinnacle of the drama entertainment industry for now). Most likely they are dropping hints by announcing her first, then having determined that she would indeed be one of the awardees, they then announced LJH who'd also already been selected as the 3rd MC, but by doing it this way it probably brings more viewers for both reasons - anticipation of her prize and the celebrity MC couple visuals. I couldn't be happier. :wub: Just need to wager on the color of her evening gown - maybe 2 or more gowns, hmmm? :w00t:

On 12/13/2018 at 9:04 AM, immorethant said:

Lee Jong-Suk, who played a role as a writer Kim Woo-Jin, was not able to control his emotions. Lee Sang-Yeop who played as Kim Hong-Ki , Yoon Sim-Deok's fiancee also looked at her with a smile.

I like how SBS is doing mash-up of 2017 awards and responses with 2018 music nominees. Good idea.:P

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

From past data during 2013-2017 , the year that there are 3 MCs, at least one of the MCs also received the awards. (So the other twos can interview the award winner ?).

Only in 2017 that was hosted by 2 MC.

Kudos to @immorethant for her data-driven approach to forecasting. You Rock! B);)

On 12/12/2018 at 1:52 PM, immorethant said:

Shin Hye-Sun high school photo.

With that dress and long hair, she looks very much like Woo Seo-Ri.  :love:

I've seen those really old grainy high school pics before, but with our busy-bee minion leaving no Hye-Sun-stone unturned, everything's getting revisited and posted here. Just like how I felt then, for some reason I still think she looks like a Filippina boxer in the lower pic in her sweat-pants and half expect her to break out into a staccato Tagolog accented trash-talk. LoL.:sweatingbullets:

99E2A4465C10AD6010

:love:

The most fabulous HoD ep 1 SHS still cuts from

http://moon-dawn.tistory.com/233

http://moon-dawn.tistory.com/234

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Most likely they are dropping hints by announcing her first, then having determined that she would indeed be one of the awardees, they then announced LJH who'd also already been selected as the 3rd MC, but by doing it this way it probably brings more viewers for both reasons - anticipation of her prize and the celebrity MC couple visuals.

I'm happy to see her being MC with a handsome guy and one of my favorite actor too.

My imagination for this MC selection is that at first SBS may talk to SHS like this.

"Ok Hye-Sun shii, we can't decide whether to arrange your seat with YSJ or with LJS this year, so you have to stand for the whole night instead, being an MC"  :D  

(If next year she still in 'Cow Mode' and has dramas for both KBS and SBS,  then it will be very busy for her at the end of the year.  :rolleyes:)

And...watching 'Hymn of Death' on Netflix, I just notice that the aspect ratio of the video is different from SBS version.

This is SBS live broadcast version.

ilxXSr7.jpg

This is Netflix version (the same scene).

wioPEFx.jpg

SBS version

UzrFv4T.png

Netflix version

FIDNQAi.jpg

In the SBS version, the upper and lower part of screen was cropped out to be CinemaScope aspect ratio, while the Netflix version is full UHD ratio.

So for more viewing experience and if you have access, I recommend to watch Netflix version again (and to my eyes, SHS is more beautiful :wub:) .

• LOL 1

On 12/12/2018 at 8:52 AM, immorethant said:

Shin Hye-Sun high school photo.

With that dress and long hair, she looks very much like Woo Seo-Ri.  :love:

We've got a Boxer SHS photo, but we still need Soccer and Ice Hockey SHS photos.

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Take for example Jang Na-Ra, who personally gets on my nerve,

WHOA. Lay off the Empress, she's had a rough week, her character was pushed off a cliff!

JNR is in my Top 11 Actress list:

1. SHS
  2. SHS
  3. SHS
  4. SHS
  5. SHS
  6. Tatiana Maslany
  7. Takahata Mitsuki
  8. Lee Yoo Bi
  9. Matsuoka Mayu
  10. Aragaki Yui
  11. JNR

LJH was good in "Where Stars Land", but even better in "Tomorrow With You." ("Signal" has been stranded on my Future Watchlist for awhile.

In addition to the 3 MCs, will there also be additional actors/actress as Award Presenters? (Can Jennifer present SHS with one of the multiple awards SHS will receive?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 12/14/2018 at 8:10 PM, kokkuri33 said:

(Can Jennifer present SHS with one of the multiple awards SHS will receive?)

Yes, she must present award with Jennifer's voice. 

And can SBS also give 'Best supporting dog' award for this one ?  :love:

GAyg9ma.png

And yes! Shin Hye Sun in hanbok.  :heart:

Shim Deok Fan Art

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, immorethant said:

And can SBS also give 'Best supporting dog' award for this one ?  :love:

I second this! This cutie deserves due recognition for playing a pivotal part in the drama :heart::thumbsup:

Maybe we can see this little one sit with the 3017 team and watch her Seori unnie take the stage :lol:

22 hours ago, immorethant said:

Yes, she must present award with Jennifer's voice

On 12/14/2018 at 9:10 PM, kokkuri33 said:

Can Jennifer present SHS with one of the multiple awards SHS will receive?)

Best of all Jennifer should present the Best Couple to Seori and Mr Gong :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1