11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

To be honest, I doubt JCW will join the drama as he doesn't get discharged from the army until mid-May 2019.  

I absolutely believe our girl will be amazing in this role as always, no matter who she acts with or whatever role she takes on. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing her new film Innocent as an ace attorney before she embarks on her new drama. Let's not forget an MC for SBS Drama Awards 2018. Honestly, she better win multiple awards this year, 1. best actress in rom-com 30/17, 2. best actress for special drama Death Song and 3. best couple with both guys (lol).....a girl can only dream. 

JCW gets out on May 13th. No reason he can't be the non-angel male lead!

"Innocent" probably stops shooting in February 2019 (?), but won't it take a bunch of months before it is released (maybe not until the end of 2019)?

SHS definitely should be scooping up some awards, she's had an extremely impressive 2018.

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

JCW would be absolutely perfect for our girl after Lee Jong Suk:wub:

Absolutely agree with you! Let's hope JCW will be her leading man in her next drama after this.

I had thought he accepted first. It turned out that she confirmed first.:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Absolutely agree with you! Let's hope JCW will be her leading man in her next drama after this.

I had thought he accepted first. It turned out that she confirmed first.:o

Yes, our lovely lady confirmed it first and according to his agency he is reviewing it positively from his end. <_< 

• LOL 1

The timeline for this situation is confusing.

1. SHS/L reported as leads.
  2. L confirms offer has been made, and it being reviewed.
  3. SHS denies involvement.
  4. SHS confirms acceptance of role.
  5. L has still not confirmed acceptance of role. 

What happened between #3 and #4?

Could SHS/YNK have confirmed the role, contingent upon input on the male lead(s)? Does SHS have that level of influence yet?

Why would L not accept by now? Is the offer even still on the table?

Maybe @Ni Wen is not the only one hoping for a better/more pedigreed male lead?

Weird situation...

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

5. L has still not confirmed acceptance of role. 

What happened between #3 and #4?

Could SHS/YNK have confirmed the role, contingent upon input on the male lead(s)? Does SHS have that level of influence yet?

Why would L not accept by now? Is the offer even still on the table?

Maybe @Ni Wen is not the only one hoping for a better/more pedigreed male lead?

Weird situation...

Honestly, as a PR professional, I think someone at YNK made a big mistake by straightaway denying the rumours of SHS receiving an offer for the drama alongside L. Hence, why they confirmed her acceptance the next day as she was properly interested in it but nobody asked her input. As for L, I have a feeling his agency is trying to prolong any statement from their end as a PR strategy. Let's see, who knows! 

However, I don't think SHS as a person would put any contingents on who the male lead(s) should be. She is way too sweet and innocent for that, after all, look at she went through to get where she is today. I watched her on the mom's diary my ugly duckling and she was such a humble person and way too honest with her answers to the questions asked by the MC's. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

However, I don't think SHS as a person would put any contingents on who the male lead(s) should be. She is way too sweet and innocent for that, after all, look at she went through to get where she is today. I watched her on the mom's diary my ugly duckling and she was such a humble person and way too honest with her answers to the questions asked by the MC's. 

I phrased very poorly. My thinking is that YNK might have tried to leverage SHS's involvement for additional consideration(s).

SHS is likely in Cow Mode on the set of "Innocent", and letting YNK take care of future projects.

But your theory of a communication failure seems more likely. I'll defer to your expertise.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

SHS is likely in Cow Mode on the set of "Innocent", and letting YNK take care of future projects.

But your theory of a communication failure seems more likely. I'll defer to your expertise.

It's okay and thanks!  I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is Cow Mode? I keep reading this allot on this forum and don't know what to make of it. :unsure:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

It's okay and thanks!  I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is Cow Mode? I keep reading this allot on this forum and don't know what to make of it. :unsure:

When SHS "works like a cow", picking up project after project and doing commercials and music videos and product endorsements and not even stopping to catch her breath... she is in "Cow Mode."

(And, yes, SHS seems much too honest and kind to be engaging in PR shenanigans.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, kokkuri33 said:

When SHS "works like a cow", picking up project after project and doing commercials and music videos and product endorsements and not even stopping to catch her breath... she is in "Cow Mode."

(And, yes, SHS seems much too honest and kind to be engaging in PR shenanigans.)

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks for explaining this to me, really appreciate it. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iffy21 said:

She once said in an interview that she wants to keep on working without stopping. She is definitely going on this mode right now. 

4 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

5. L has still not confirmed acceptance of role

Even before this it was confusing. When reports first came out some time back, it was reported that SHS is appearing on this drama (with no names of any lead actor mentioned) but a few hours later YNK denied the reports. It went all quiet and few days back, news of SHS/L (your point no.1) reported as leads in this same angel drama resurfaced. That means YNK denied it once when it was reported that this would be SHS next drama, afterwards announced they were reviewing it when L and SHS was named as leads, then denied it a second time with SHS saying through YNK that this is not the drama that she's considering for her next project, and turn the tables again the next day saying SHS had confirmed the role. Absolutely confusing. 

Are they playing flip the table games? Seeking publicity? Or is there a lapse of communication between different YNK reps? What's YNK up to?

3 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

My thinking is that YNK might have tried to leverage SHS's involvement for additional consideration(s).

I sort of think the same as you. There must be some bargaining going on but I have a feeling L is going to accept this eventually or he might already have accepted.

Judging from the social media comments especially from SHS fans, it seems that most wants a better lead? I don't know. It's a confusing situation.

• Like 2

Found this blog regarding APAN Star Award 2018 with nice SHS photos.

https://jwan1001.blog.me/221415525432

JYP5Zuf.jpg

Reading discussion about confusing reports of SHS/YNK considering the new role, I'm trying to be optimistic, but just can't help thinking negative. Probably YNK received the offer that they couldn't refuse. So the news headline changed suddenly on the next morning.

(Sorry I have to erased some of my original comment regarding this confusing news because I don't want to find a horse head on my bed next morning). 

cpTCxac.jpg

My best hope for this drama now are SHS name and director name (his past works are good for me).

Expect to see any good male lead actor confirmed to take the role soon.

f1DnZOD.jpg

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Reading discussion about confusing reports of SHS/YNK considering the new role, I'm trying to be optimistic, but just can't help thinking negative. 

(Sorry I have to erased some of my original comment regarding this confusing news because I don't want to find a horse head on my bed next morning). 

f1DnZOD.jpg

• There's nothing to really think that negative about. SHS has landed yet another lead role- no matter who the other actors are, or whether the story is good, SHS will definitely have an awesome performance.
  • Do you own a horse?
  • We need some more episode synopses in the other SHS thread.
  • That's a really good SHS pic, so I'm going to quote it.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Found this blog regarding APAN Star Award 2018 with nice SHS photos.

These are preeety! Thank u!

Have to add my own, however.

tumblr_pjlqph1Oud1valxs7o1_640.jpg

because I hadn't seen this one before.

12 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Thanks, Chingu! :-) I have been a silent lurker for a while and love this thread so much.

Hello @iffy21  Warm Welcome to you! You are very obviously smart and beautiful because everyone here is, too!

12 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

Welcome, new minion!

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

Welcome chingu !!

You're the same as me, being silent lurker for a while before transformed into minion :P.  

One thing I should remind you of is that we are all SHS's love-minions. None of us are above any other - one of the mods misunderstood this and thought I was calling you guys my minions. Just wanted to make that crystal clear.:innocent:

Now that that's clear, I want to remind you @iffy21 that you have missed out on one of the perks for joining our happy thread at just the right time - one of the other minions were supposed to remind you that for some time now we have been 'encouraging' the lucky minion who posts at the top of each page to also post a fabulously beautiful pic or gif of oori baby darlin' Hye-Sun - of your choice - any pic of her you want! :wub:

So don't miss out on this special offer which you've earned by being the lucky poster at the top of this page 107 - this is strictly voluntary and not a must, but if you look back the last 10 or more pages, you can see what a brilliant idea that was that was floated by someone very smart and beautiful.:phew:

(In fact if you like my exceptionally beautiful pic of SHS from the APAN top excellence award and want to use that at the top of the page, go ahead and feel free! I can just edit this post and remove pic - but you have seriously many you can choose from now, so happy selecting and posting!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm amused at how JCW suddenly comes up as everyone's choice.:lol:

Poor L. But can i still ask :

Dear L please reject so that I can see JCW with our SHS :mrgreen:

DITTO :lol: Im so sorry L, maybe next next next next project. :lol::lol::lol:

Chang Wook, oppa, jebal!!! :lol:

4 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

• There's nothing to really think that negative about. SHS has landed yet another lead role- no matter who the other actors are, or whether the story is good, SHS will definitely have an awesome performance.
  • Do you own a horse?
  • We need some more episode synopses in the other SHS thread.
  • That's a really good SHS pic, so I'm going to quote it.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE MINION, CHINGU HAHA (BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE EVERYONE HERE) I NOW CRACK UP JUST SEEING YOUR (USER)NAME. :sweat_smile:

14 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Thanks, Chingu! :-) I have been a silent lurker for a while and love this thread so much. To be honest, I doubt JCW will join the drama as he doesn't get discharged from the army until mid-May 2019.  :-( Fingers crossed for the future.

I absolutely believe our girl will be amazing in this role as always, no matter who she acts with or whatever role she takes on. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing her new film Innocent as an ace attorney before she embarks on her new drama. Let's not forget an MC for SBS Drama Awards 2018. Honestly, she better win multiple awards this year, 1. best actress in rom-com 30/17, 2. best actress for special drama Death Song and 3. best couple with both guys (lol).....a girl can only dream. 

Welcome to our little corner, love. Totally agree with you. I trust SHS knows what she's getting into. I trust her taste. And she's had good choices so far. lol that said, I'm still as excited as everyone else because I get to see her in tutus and ballet shoes. :love:

Still crossing my fingers for JCW though. Maybe for her next drama? She can do 4 lead roles next year! :sweat_smile:

Cow mode, on Hye Sun-ssi!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

These are preeety! Thank u!

Have to add my own, however.

tumblr_pjlqph1Oud1valxs7o1_640.jpg

because I hadn't seen this one before.

Hello @iffy21  Warm Welcome to you! You are very obviously smart and beautiful because everyone here is, too!

One thing I should remind you of is that we are all SHS's love-minions. None of us are above any other - one of the mods misunderstood this and thought I was calling you guys my minions. Just wanted to make that crystal clear.:innocent:

Now that that's clear, I want to remind you @iffy21 that you have missed out on one of the perks for joining our happy thread at just the right time - one of the other minions were supposed to remind you that for some time now we have been 'encouraging' the lucky minion who posts at the top of each page to also post a fabulously beautiful pic or gif of oori baby darlin' Hye-Sun - of your choice - any pic of her you want! :wub:

So don't miss out on this special offer which you've earned by being the lucky poster at the top of this page 107 - this is strictly voluntary and not a must, but if you look back the last 10 or more pages, you can see what a brilliant idea that was that was floated by someone very smart and beautiful.:phew:

(In fact if you like my exceptionally beautiful pic of SHS from the APAN top excellence award and want to use that at the top of the page, go ahead and feel free! I can just edit this post and remove pic - but you have seriously many you can choose from now, so happy selecting and posting!)

Thanks, @meechuttso - never going to miss an opp to share an image of SHS :wub: :D