What is this?

Now I am so confused.  :crazy::crazy: What are they playing with us? 

I will take this as a rumor until I see BTS pic of SHS practicing ballet. :P

BTW this news update did not mention male lead name. So L may not accept this role yet, or now JCW is considering it instead ?

If you don't know what I am talking about , please see below news from @mylovekge.

• Like 2

I do not know what the heck is going on but it now seems to be confirmed.

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun Confirmed To Star In New Romance Drama

Dec 11, 2018
by E. Cha

Shin Hye Sun will be starring in an upcoming KBS 2TV drama!

On December 11, YNK Entertainment announced, “Shin Hye Sun has decided to appear in KBS2’s ‘One and Only Love’ [literal translation] as her next project.”

“One and Only Love” is a new romance drama in which Shin Hye Sun will star as the tragic Lee Yeon Seo, the beautiful and privileged heiress to a wealthy conglomerate. However, in spite of her many advantages, Lee Yeon Seo ends up losing her eyesight in an unexpected accident, forcing her to abandon her dreams of becoming a ballerina.

Due to her pride and her distrust of others, the sharp-tongued Lee Yeon Seo has a hard time falling in love. However, a chance encounter melts the icy character’s heart, and as she slowly discovers true love, she also finds herself growing as a person.

Shin Hye Sun most recently appeared in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “My Golden Life” and SBS’s popular romantic comedy “30 but 17.”

Meanwhile, “One and Only Love” is currently scheduled to begin airing in May 2019.

Are you excited to see Shin Hye Sun in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1276611wpp/shin-hye-sun-confirmed-star-new-romance-drama

Another article released in Naver.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=052&aid=0001227301

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, immorethant said:

What is this?

Now I am so confused.  :crazy::crazy: What are they playing with us? 

I will take this as a rumor until I see BTS pic of SHS practicing ballet. :P

BTW this news update did not mention male lead name. So L may not accept this role yet, or now JCW is considering it instead ?

LOL JCW PLEASE. But yea, no mention of L / El's name in any articles. I haven't read any confirmation from his camp yet.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Let's hope.... JCW  please!!!

What does Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW) have to do with this?

Anyways, guess SHS is keeping Cow Mode engaged...

Update: JCW is discharged on May 13- don't think that fits the timeframe, if this drama starts in May also?

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

What does Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW) have to do with this?

Anyways, guess SHS is keeping Cow Mode engaged...

Update: JCW is discharged on May 13- don't think that fits the timeframe, if this drama starts in May also?

Your posts always come in handy when I need a good laugh. LOL :sweat_smile:

I do hope it starts early so it ends just in time for JCW to get discharged. By then, please Hye Sun-ssi, by all means keep your Cow Mode on and snag the guy (in a drama I mean) :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

My hope about this drama.

1. At first I'm worried about the script. Because this woman character need to be something so special that makes even an angel to fall in love with.  

From the update news she will play a role of ballerina who was blinded because of accident and have to fold her dream.(Umm...make me recall of Kang Eun-Hee in 'Oh My Ghost').  So hope the script will be delicate enough to show lovely, charming side of this woman or make audience feels sympathy for her.

2. Ballet dancing scenes.  Hope SHS will practice hard and plays the scene herself. Or if it's necessary to use stand-in, then please director-nim makes it believable enough. 

3. Because this angel's mission is to make this woman feels love again, so there might be another male character which the angel must help paring with her.  So we can expect to see love-triangle here, probably JCW for this role.

If 1-3 seems to not working , my hope #4 is that YNK will pull her out of this drama on time. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My hope about this drama.

1. At first I'm worried about the script. Because this woman character need to be something so special that makes even an angel to fall in love with.  

From the update news she will play a role of ballerina who was blinded because of accident and have to fold her dream.(Umm...make me recall of Kang Eun-Hee in 'Oh My Ghost').  So hope the script will be delicate enough to show lovely, charming side of this woman or make audience feels sympathy for her.

2. Ballet dancing scenes.  Hope SHS will practice hard and plays the scene herself. Or if it's necessary to use stand-in, then please director-nim makes it believable enough. 

3. Because this angle's mission is to make this woman feels love again, so there might be another male character which the angle must help paring with her.  So we can expect to see love-triangle here, probably JCW for this role.

If 1-3 seems to not working , my hope #4 is that YNK will pull her out of this drama on time. :P

The ballerina is also a chaebol b/c there always has to be a chaebol!

SHS can practice some ballet after "Innocent" filming is finished. Will she have time off in March and April? She needs to practice ballet, and for another Doosan Bears First Pitch!

There is room for L AND JCW! But JCW should be the angel!

If SHS/YNK chose this drama, it is probably the best option for a May 2019 drama! I hope SHS is investing all the won she is scooping up wisely!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Actually I prefer she's not be chaebol because it will make audience more sympathy with normal or poor girl.  But chaebol woman is ok that we will see more beautiful dresses with SHS (or we will see her with short hair again).

Because her strong acting skill is with her eyes, so still don't know how she will do that with blinded woman role.   Hope that even she can't made eye-contact with co-actor (because she can't see him) but she can still express emotion with her eyes (finger crossed).  May be that is the challenge that make she interested to play this role. :rolleyes: 

R9VHIdZ.jpg

P.S.  Until the day that she gains more popularity enough that she can just walk around in any drama, showing no emotion,  but people still love to watch her, I think she might still be offered those roles of the poor girl, the work-hard girl, the girl who got accident, the girl who can't decide her fate, the girl who committed suicide, the girl who was murdered....LOL. (sad but true).

• Like 2

Well at the absolute risk of exposing myself as the selfish oori-baby-ball-hog that I am,

Hey, all it takes is ONE of the leads to confirm for the role, so there we have it! :love:

Where's our Infrastructure person? @kokkuri33 I trust you must have been taking good care of the necessary logistics for us since I am able to create a new thread every month lately so effortlessly. I guess we have you to thank for that? But big thanks to @mylovekge for the breaking news!

Now @immorethant and everyone, let's all go continue our speculations there in the new thread, shall we, Chingoos??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

iWhere's our Infrastructure person? @kokkuri33 I trust you must have been taking good care of the necessary logistics for us since I am able to create a new thread every month lately so effortlessly.

Cow Mode is engaged, SHS Financial Group has everything under control....

• LOL 3

LJS sure has an army of artistic fans. :wub:

So far the response to  her next project is tepid, lukewarm at best. Let's wait and see how all this develops, but I am getting excited thinking and learning about SHS's thought process and what new challenges she sees in a blind person role, etc. Surely she's got more up her sleeves than we give her credit for even after this spectacular year. :phew:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I guess I am not the only one who would have loved to see Shin Hye Sun with Ji Chang Wook. :-( However, I do like L after watching him in Ms Hammurabi and believe both of them will make a cute couple. :-) 

Welcome, new minion!

No official announcement yet, so there is still hope for JCW Involvement.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

Welcome, new minion!

No official announcement yet, so there is still hope for JCW Involvement.

Thanks, Chingu! :-) I have been a silent lurker for a while and love this thread so much. To be honest, I doubt JCW will join the drama as he doesn't get discharged from the army until mid-May 2019.  :-( Fingers crossed for the future.

I absolutely believe our girl will be amazing in this role as always, no matter who she acts with or whatever role she takes on. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing her new film Innocent as an ace attorney before she embarks on her new drama. Let's not forget an MC for SBS Drama Awards 2018. Honestly, she better win multiple awards this year, 1. best actress in rom-com 30/17, 2. best actress for special drama Death Song and 3. best couple with both guys (lol).....a girl can only dream. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Thanks, Chingu! :-) I have been a silent lurker for a while and love this thread so much. To be honest, I doubt JCW will join the drama as he doesn't get discharged from the army until mid-May 2019.  :-( Fingers crossed for the future.

I absolutely believe our girl will be amazing in this role as always, no matter who she acts with or whatever role she takes on. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing her new film Innocent as an ace attorney before she embarks on her new drama. Let's not forget an MC for SBS Drama Awards 2018. Honestly, she better win multiple awards this year, 1. best actress in rom-com 30/17, 2. best actress for special drama Death Song and 3. best couple with both guys (lol).....a girl can only dream. 

Welcome chingu !!

You're the same as me, being silent lurker for a while before transformed into minion :P.  

Hope our SHS will get all those awards. If there's also best MC award, she will win that too. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm amused at how JCW suddenly comes up as everyone's choice.:lol:

Poor L. But can i still ask :

Dear L please reject so that I can see JCW with our SHS :mrgreen:

JCW would be absolutely perfect for our girl after Lee Jong Suk. :wub:  I do have to say when the news broke yesterday I would have expected L to confirm his acceptance quicker than SHS. So when I say the news this morning I was taken back, but absolutely trust in her choice...and hope in the future she takes on a role that shows her evil side... like the current actress in Less Than Evil (she kind of showed that a bit in MGL when she flipped at PSH for getting involved in her business).  

My favourite image of SHS for this year has to be this one. :wub::D:wub:

847795ee65e3216c133d8e68168a7b96.jpg

Edited by iffy21
  • Like 3