I noticed how people are talking about how tall she is, there are some women who are 7 foot tall, such as women who are playing basketball. I would rather be tall, then to be 4 foot tall women. There is someone in her family that tall. But she look likes she has small hands, so it means, she has small feet. There are women who can wear a size 12, and 13 shoe, there are women who are 400 pounds and the same with the men. She is not all that tall to me, there giant women in the world.

Who do Ms. Shin Hye Sun look likes, her father or her mother. Someone is in that family is tall. She seem to have small hands, if she has small hands, then she has small feet. Both of my parents are tall people,  my father nickname was Skinny. Because was skinny and a tall man and my mother 5 feet 6 inches tall. I am taller than my mother. Her mother was taller than my grandfather. My grandfather had small feet, but he was a very firm man and my grandmother was also firm. In America, we treat people who are in their teens, 20, 30, and 40 as young people.

18 minutes ago, sodandee said:

Soooo.. thoughts on Mr Queen? 

Hae sun is damn funny!!! :sweat_smile:

I have a few thoughts. I have only watched a few historical k-dramas on Netflix and I found most of them rather silly, with the exception of Kingdom. I actually like silly as I'm sick of reality these days. I don't think these dramas were meant to be all that funny but they always seem to have plenty of comic relief. Mr. Queen seems to take silly historical dramas to new heights and is comedy at its core. Shin Hae Sun is about to prove, once again, how incredible an actress she is. She has already nailed serious, she will now nail comedic. She seems to draw her character instincts from a deep reservoir of human observation and has an uncanny ability to depict the characters she plays flawlessly. She also seems to like having a good time and I think this drama will bring that nature to light more than any of her other works to date. Laughter is the best medicine as they say. I anticipate overdosing very soon. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

giphy.gif

Oh what a happy day - Long live My Queen, Cherin Hye-Sun :hooray2:

I cried a little, just from sheer pride in my chest watching every minute of my baby on screen with such poise, such grace and uproariously outrageously well-executed comedic timing and command of each moment of every scene.

Did you guys see the embedded advertisement for MG SaeMaeul (New Village) Credit Union Life Insurance spots at the opening and ending of the episode? The first time her own adverts were placed there for her role - indeed she has arrived.

Love you all Chingoos, and especially love all that you're doing @immorethant thru wix every day - more than I can keep up with. Thanks for not forgetting about us and doing your weekly summaries here still.

7b8ae08f5aaa4befb421f9e4a9e92284.jpeg?s=

“Mr. Queen” Achieves 2nd-Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Weekend Drama In tvN History

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443229wpp/mr-queen-achieves-2nd-highest-premiere-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama-in-tvn-history

Not only did the premiere of “Mr. Queen” mark a drastic rise in viewership compared to its predecessor “Start-Up” (the drama that previously occupied its time slot), but it also achieved the second-highest viewership ratings of any weekend drama in tvN history to date. At present, “Mr. Queen” has been bested only by the 2018 hit “Mr. Sunshine,”

Ratings Queen continues ... 믿고보는 배우 신혜선 - Shin Hye-Sun, a name you can trust.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

• meechuttso changed the title to Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 - Now Drama 2020: Queen Cheorin

Hi @meechuttso  :love:

So glad seeing you again.  Let's celebrate our Hye Sun's new drama here together. Yeah !!

The actings are good, the drama is good, the rating is good.

After wating for 9 months, I'm so happy. 

:heartxoxo:

Because you mentioned this 

7 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Did you guys see the embedded advertisement for MG SaeMaeul (New Village) Credit Union Life Insurance spots at the opening and ending of the episode? The first time her own adverts were placed there for her role - indeed she has arrived.

Sorry because Soompi limited my ability to post many pics, so I have to use this tricky way...:tounge_xd:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Awww , love all your tweets @immorethant - and I noticed yesterday you surpassed me some time ago as the one with most posts on this thread. I'm so glad. This thread isn't so necessary anymore, becoz she's just soo famous (1M IG followers? Crazy - meechuttso, haha), but it's still good to take note of her accomplishments and milestones, right here.

For example,

giphy.gif

Clearly another groundbreaking new standard for all other actors to imitate and see if they can match her Royal Highness, the Inimitable.

Such an overwhelming talent, and such gems so frivolously and non-chalantly thrown at us unworthy fans to feast on .

It's been over 1.5 years since we could have 2+ months of  2 nights per week feasting like this, and she made me realize how starving I was for her. And every scene, the costumes, her hair, the headgear, the camera angles to her beauteous and ever-morphable face, so enchanting, enchanted. So I am going to watch everything at least twice and enjoy every bite of this royal feasting every weekend until spring time!

We're blessed Chingoos! :heart2:

tumblr_pcy8kasKLL1valxs7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Me and everyone else in this room right now. Ear-to-Ear. :love:

• Love 4

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

And every scene, the costumes, her hair, the headgear, the camera angles to her beauteous and ever-morphable face, so enchanting, enchanted. So I am going to watch everything at least twice and enjoy every bite of this royal feasting every weekend until spring time!

Totally agreed with this. I feel so content after long wait.

And there're 20 episodes for this drama..For me it can be compensate as if I watch her movie 10 times. 

So cutie  :love::fullofhearts:

ZYdO004.png

vkkpkbl.png

OMG  :scream::omg: 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

I watched the first 2 episodes with a great big smile on my face the whole time except when I was laughing out loud. I wish I understood Korean so I could focus more on watching Shin Hae Sun rather than reading subtitles, although the dialogue is hilarious. The expressions on her face are amazing and convey so much meaning. Such fun! So glad this colourful comedy is getting good ratings. 

• Love 2

Watch: Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Go All Out For Action Scenes On Set Of “Mr. Queen”

Watch: Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Go All Out For Action Scenes On Set Of “Mr. Queen”

tvN’s new drama “Mr. Queen” released a hilarious new behind-the-scenes video!

The video begins with Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun rehearsing the details of their movements. The director steps in to give directions, and the actors comply by going full out in the action. Kim Jung Hyun tries to hold in his laughter, but he calmly admits, “I kind of laughed. I’m sorry.”

Shin Hye Sun also immerses herself completely in her role, nearly tripping to grab a book and coughing from drinking too eagerly. In a different scene, she makes a hilarious poses to create great comedic effect.

When Shin Hye Sun forgets her lines, Kim Jung Hyun apologizes first, bringing laughter to the set. Cha Chung Hwa also makes a small mistake while filming, and the director jokes, “Does court lady Choi (Cha Chung Hwa) also have feelings for King Cheoljong (Kim Jung Hyun)?”

One of the cast members comments that Jang Bong Hwan (Choi Jin Hyuk and Shin Hye Sun’s character) is too talented since he’s good at cooking and knows so much about history. Shin Hye Sun adds, “He adjusts so well after arriving here too. He doesn’t lack anything.”

The director steps out again to assist with Kim Jung Hyun’s action scene. Although Kim Jung Hyun nearly hurts himself while jumping, he acts through the pain as if nothing had happened.

Finally, Choi Jin Hyuk talks about his special appearance in the drama. He shares, “It’s been a long time since I’ve made a cameo, and it’s such an honor. I’m very grateful to be called upon for such a good project. It’s an interesting and unique subject, so please continue to look forward to it in the future.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443772wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-kim-jung-hyun-choi-jin-hyuk-and-more-go-all-out-for-action-scenes-on-set-of-mr-queen

• Love 2

There are few human characteristics more important than a sense of humor.  To be able to laugh, especially at ourselves, helps keep our lives balanced and re-energizes our souls.  Looking forward to more Mr. Queen. Korean fiction for the soul. 

• Love 2