6 hours ago, Tine_027 said:

Hello chingus. How is everyone? I wonder what happened to Shin Hye Sun's ig? She unfollowed everyone except YNK?

I would think ynk did that as they are probably handling her account. If you had noticed, ynk was never on her follow list till now

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I would think ynk did that as they are probably handling her account. If you had noticed, ynk was never on her follow list till now

Agree with @Ni Wen most celebs do this and even if you look at big Korean names they only follow one person or none at all. Their account is just for fans and not personal. Won't make this a big deal at all.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Would that mean that she no longer handles her ig? Yeah i also noticed that it was just recently when she followed ynk.

5 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Agree with @Ni Wen most celebs do this and even if you look at big Korean names they only follow one person or none at all. Their account is just for fans and not personal. Won't make this a big deal at all.

Yeah. But the sad thing is that i cannot understand if its because of the agency controlling it, so why does she rarely post? But anyways for as long as her ig is active, then its fine :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...no activity here lately.

Here are some Shin Hye Sun's update, just posted her for references.

YNK released 'Collectors' poster shooting of SHS, lots of beautiful photos.

http://naver.me/x7tHtOtU

'Queen Cheorin' first teaser from tvN  :hwaiting:

Explanation from https://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=202011050100044830002842&ServiceDate=20201105

The teaser began with So-Yong looking for a fire in a dark room. He/She surprised by his/her fine (?) voice once and the face he/she checked after turning on the light raises curiosity.

“Mama, did you cough?” asked by Court lady Choi (Cha Cheong-hwa) who assists Kim S—Yong, then the bold voice of a man Jang Bong Hwan (Choi Jin Hyuk) popped out, “Mama? Am I a woman?”

From soompi article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1435900wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-is-shocked-to-find-herself-in-a-new-body-in-teaser-for-upcoming-drama

In the new teaser, Shin Hye Sun’s character wakes up in a new body. At first, she lies in the dark, trying to catch her breath, but when she moves to light a candle, she says in surprise, “What? What’s wrong with my voice?” A servant’s voice approaches and asks, “Did you cough, Your Majesty?” Shocked at the sight of her face in the mirror, Shin Hye Sun looks down her top as a man’s voice exclaims, “Your Majesty? I’m a woman?”

MG Saemaul Geumgo CF (Shin Hye Sun with singer Young Tak)

Have a happy Hye Sun day !!  :heartxoxo:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

I read somewhere that Shin Hae Sun's biggest acting challenge in Collectors was trying to remain expressionless much of the time. Considering she can pack a mega ton of expression just by breathing, this may have been her most challenging role ever. I believe it's been released now.  Good luck SHS!

Queen Cheorin seems to now be called No Touch Princess, kind of an appropriate title in these covid days. These two light hearted offerings are perfectly timed as an antidote to the depressing pandemic. I kind of wish they would change the name of her next venture though. How about She Lives.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

'Collectors' Shin Hye Sun - for the last shot

From https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/140/0000043219

'도굴' 신혜선 - 마지막 한방을 위해

**마지막 한방을 means the last shot or the last blow (meaning like some important thing to be done before the end in order to reach the goal)

11_11_30__5fa20dd2ea168_2020110511155224

“More than anything else, Se-Hee had her last blow.” said by Shin Hye Sun who played the role of chief Yoon Se-Hee, who is an ancient museum curator who devotely assists the museum president (Song Young-chang). “Until the last blow is revealed, Se-Hee still had calm appearance without agitation. It was interesting to see the strange sense of disparity that did not get along withthe casual atmosphere of the movie 'Collectors'. I could have fun expressing it.” Actor Shin Hye Sun expressed Se-Hee's inner feelings by refraining from expressing emotions as much as possible, only slightly moving the tip of his eyebrows or corner of her mouth. “Superficially, she is an elite curator, but behind the scenes, she is a person who smuggles antiques, so I wanted to portray the curious/contrast duality.” That subtle change in facial expression is an unspoken warning message that ‘I will do something sooner or later.’

In addition, actor Shin Hye Sun paid attention to "a clear and confindent tone of speech" to emphasize Se-Hee's cold image. “Especially in the scene when Se-Hee gave lecture in front of people as a curator. It was the first filming, and I gave strength (to her character) by emphasized Sehee's intellectual from her speech and to give little movement for her actions.” When Se-Hee met Japanese and Chinese customers, she ceaselessly practiced so that her foreign language dialogue spoken out smoothly. “I perfected the tone and pronunciation by discussing with foreign language teachers in detail what emotions and feelings should be contained in each dialogue.” In fact, actor Shin Hye Sun, who has a quick wit like Se-Hee, has transformed herself and understood the situation intelligently to perfectly became Se-Hee.

** Note - from the movie review spoiler that I've read, Se-Hee has her secret and hidden agenda. So what is her 'last blow' to reach her goal, I will find out from watching the movie.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Comedy Film "Collectors" opens at top of local box office.  That is a headline from an article in November 5th Korea Times. https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/11/689_298811.html

I love the fact that Shin Hae Sun's last two movies opened at the top of the box office (but it doesn't surprise me).  Congratulations!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@iffy21 It's so hilarious, I watched this teaser probably more than 20 times and it always made me laugh.

I love SHS in comedy so much.

This So-Yong character is sofunny and awkward like Seo-Ri but also fierce like Yeonseo. :D I really love that :wub:

Can't wait for this drama.  Hope it will be aired on Netflix. (updated - today's it's confirmed that it will be aired on Viu instead :tears: Why Netflix did this to Hye Sun ? This year they showed all tvN Sat-Sun dramas but skipped Hye Sun's drama, I'm sure after 'No Touch Princess' finished, they will air 'Vincenzo' again.  ) 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437089wpp/watch-shin-hye-sun-tries-desperately-to-get-back-to-the-21st-century-in-new-drama-teaser

Watch: Shin Hye Sun Tries Desperately To Get Back To The 21st Century In New Drama Teaser

tvN’s upcoming drama “No Touch Princess” has released a new teaser!

“No Touch Princess” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul gets trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the queen with the soul of Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside.

In the first teaser for the drama, Shin Hye Sun reacts with shock at being in the wrong body in the wrong time period. In the second teaser, Shin Hye Sun refuses to accept her fate and tries desperately to get back to her proper time.

The teaser begins with Shin Hye Sun looking listless and not responding to her attendants, who think that she is ill. It shifts to some comic scenes in which Shin Hye Sun tries all sorts of things to return to the 21st century, including hitting her head hard and sticking her head under water.

Everyone in the palace panics at her bizarre actions, and in the end the attendant says, “Fetch the royal physician. The queen is acting strange.” Shin Hye Sun then goes down on her knees and cries out to heaven, “I just want to go back!”

Re-post Youtube video

Spoiler

Shin Hye Sun was nominated for best new actress for Blue Dragon Film Awards 41st from 'Innocence'

Bae Jong-Ok and Hong Kyung also nominated for Best Supporting Actress and Best New Actor.

Congratulations !! :thumbsup:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437097wpp/nominees-announced-for-41st-blue-dragon-film-awards

Best New Actress:

Best New Actor:

• Woo Do Hwan (“The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful”)
  • Yoo Tae Oh (“Vertigo”)
  • Lee Bong Geun (“The Singer”)
  • Lee Hak Joo (“Welcome to the Guesthouse”)
  • Hong Kyung (“Innocence”)

Best Supporting Actress:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 11/11/2020 at 9:20 AM, immorethant said:

Why Netflix did this to Hye Sun ? This year they showed all tvN Sat-Sun dramas but skipped Hye Sun's drama, I'm sure after 'No Touch Princess' finished, they will air 'Vincenzo' again.  ) 

Exactly! They showed all dramas in this sat-sun slot yet they blatantly skipped Hyesun's. Couldn't believe it because at first I was so confident it will be on Netflix. Totally agree Vincenzo will be aired because that's the show of a popular top star. Im so pissed with Netflix...

I hope the drama is a HIT and Netflix will regret their choice for doing that to Hyesun! :Megalol:

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I hope the drama is a HIT and Netflix will regret their choice for doing that to Hyesun!

Netflix, just wait and see , I will prove you're guilty.. :P

(disclaimer this photo has nothing to do with what I said..hahaha)

Ky8uA8H.jpg

Let's post my favorite photos :glasses: 

cLH7msh.jpg

aJunLVx.jpg

:coolshades:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Official poster :biubiu:

TR6oU8W.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438308wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-kim-jung-hyuns-historical-fusion-drama-mr-queen-reveals-group-poster

In the group poster, the caption reads, “Everyone in the palace has secrets. But no seal lasts forever.” Kim So Yong is dressed in the elegant hanbok of a queen, but sits in the classic “man-spreading” pose of a modern man with a tendency to bluff.

She sits at the center of a triangle of power and politics formed by King Cheoljong, Queen Sunwon, and Kim Jwa Geun. King Cheoljong stares off into the distance, keeping his inner thoughts carefully hidden. Queen Sunwon keeps a sharp eye on him, showing her intent to keep the king under her thumb at all times. Kim Jwa Geun looks down on them both with ambition in his face, revealing his unquenchable desire for power

• Awesome 2

Mister Queen, as I think it will now be called in English, is going to be a fantastic eye popping journey. Knowing what an outstanding actor SHS is, I'm super excited to see her interpretation of this complex gender bender historical comedic role. Her pose in the poster made me laugh out loud already. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This about the young lady, named Shin Hye Sun. The girl's height, she is 5ft 8 inches tall. She must have someone in family that is tall. She took after someone. I remember when I was that age, my mother was taller than me at one time. But I am taller than she is now. But when I went to Florida, I was 27 yrs old in 1988 and 28 yrs old in 1989, came back into Maryland, I noticed that I am taller than mother. You think when you are a teenager that you are finished growing, but never you think when you are still growing when are in your 20's.  But of parent are tall people. We have women  here in America are taller than 5ft 8 inches tall, I am talking about basketball player. I am 5ft 7 inches tall, I was taller than some cousins who are older than, it started when I was three yrs old, and I am still taller now , their parents are short people.

• Confused 1

Since Covid started with all the social distancing and other requirements, I wondered how dramas or movie productions could even be made anymore. Do they test cast and crew every day and sanatize the whole set? I worry about everyone but as a SHS fan of course I worry about her most of all. But it was only in the last week or so that I heard about a few productions, including Mr. Queen, that had to temporarily shut down because someone tested positive. I know Hae Sun is safe but it's still nerve racking. We are probably all watching more TV now than we usually do. Cast and crew members are more important than ever to help us get through these crushing times while we lock ourselves in our homes. I'm so grateful for their bravery and positive spirits. Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1