22 hours ago, immorethant said:

This is from the book that she read yesterday.

'관계를 정리하는 중입니다' (clearing up/tidy up relationship)

Actually what's this about? They gave her a book to read? They suddenly pass her a book i don't get it lol :sweat_smile:

• Love 1

Yesterday I found the complete Shin Hae Sun birthday you tube video from some twitter feed.  It was about an hour and 14 minutes I think. I couldn't watch it all but today I can't find it again. :( Shouldn't it be everywhere in the public domain now? It's probably just me being clueless. :P I'd love to see it with english subtitles some day but I have my doubts since I can't even find it in Korean. I'll have to settle for the "high five" she got her dog to do. Anyway it was a big treat to see her talking and laughing and reading and just being. Thanks SHS and YNK and everyone else involved in sharing. :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, immorethant said:

It’s been a week passed so now I don’t think YNK will re-upload the video or even put Eng sub. :sweat_smile:  

What to expect with ynk chingu :( i hope that there would be someone who will put subs because i tried the auto subs and the trans are very strange :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

If there is anyone still visiting here who knows anything about the rumored new SHS movie called, She Died, I'd love to hear more.

Also I'd love to know if and when Innocence DVD might be released with english subtitles. Is it still in theatres?  My craving to see SHS acting again is getting intense. 

I hope everyone who reads this is safe and coping well these days. Take care all. 

6 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

If there is anyone still visiting here who knows anything about the rumored new SHS movie called, She Died, I'd love to hear more.

Also I'd love to know if and when Innocence DVD might be released with english subtitles. Is it still in theatres?  My craving to see SHS acting again is getting intense. 

I hope everyone who reads this is safe and coping well these days. Take care all. 

Hello. You can watch innocence with english subtitles in dramacool and kissasian. Have a great time watching :)

• LOL 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1425847wpp/byun-yo-han-and-shin-hye-sun-in-talks-to-reunite-in-thriller-film

Byun Yo Han And Shin Hye Sun In Talks To Reunite In Thriller Film

bfce89d7726b4e118e1b585d2f41edd2.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Byun Yo Han and Shin Hye Sun may be starring in a new thriller!

On September 16, their agencies both confirmed to Newsen that they have received offers for the film “She Died” (literal title) and are in talks.

The movie is reportedly about what happens after a man secretly enters the home of a social media influencer and discovers that she’s died. It features a suspenseful story and deals with the psychology of the characters in detail.

If Shin Hye Sun and Byun Yo Han both take the roles, then they’ll be reuniting three years after acting in the film “A Day” together in 2017.

Byun Yo Han first acted in the film “Working on Saturday”  before building up his filmography by appearing in over 30 short films. The 2014 drama “Incomplete Life” (Misaeng) was his big break, and he solidified his fame through tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine” in 2018. Currently, his films “Voice” and “Ja San Eo Bo” (working titles) are slated for release soon and he’s filming the movie “Hansan: Rise of the Dragon” (working title).

Shin Hye Sun debuted in the drama “School 2013” and later rose to fame through her performance in the 2016 weekend drama “Five Enough.” She’s gone on to star in many projects including “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” “Forest of Secrets,” “My Golden Life,” “30 but 17,” and “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.” Shin Hye Sun took her first leading role in a film earlier this year when she starred in “Innocence,” and she was recently confirmed for a starring role in the historical fusion drama “Queen Cheorin” (literal title).

Filming for the new thriller movie will reportedly kick off this year.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@immorethant and Chingoos!  Hola!

So great to hear much good news coming out again. Finally.

I watched Mr Sunshine and felt BYH is the BEST actor from the stellar cast, so I was thrilled to read that SHS will do a movie with him. It sounds like she will die first, and the rest of the movie will be a flashback? I hope they can time travel into a parallel universe and save her in the end - but I don't care how it ends - just that she's working with the best actors, and that this is one more Movie, is the best new! Yes!!

I did see 'Innocence' finally, and she did not disappoint, but somewhat like her first lead role in a drama, she was 'hard-carry'ing by herself a somewhat subdued script and production, so that's why I am all the more happy to hear that DoGul, 도굴, Collector, is coming out in November possibly!! Yess!!! I expect this to be more entertaining and fun role for SHS, and more profitable - sounds like Innocence did break even, which is no small task.

I've asked the mods to unlock that thread so we can post more there.

Luv all you guys keeping the place warm and doing much to support her directly (coffee trucks and presents) and on other channels. Thank YOU for that!

:innocent:

• Love 5

Hi @meechuttso, glad to see you again. Hope you are fine and healthy.  :wub:

Agreed that BYH is great, and I love him in Mr Sunshine too.  I don't know if Shin Hye Sun will be the one who died in 'She's Dead'  but from what you've said it's interesting to see the character died at the beginning and then we can have flashback from many persons who know her and see her stories from different perspectives and audience will have to decide what is the truth, it would be like 'Rashomon' + '13 Reason Why'.

For 'Innocence', she's great and didn't disappoint.  :lol:

I think some scenes might be edited out to keep it within 2 hours (I can't find the scene that she's running and carrying her high heels that we saw in still shot).  Somehow I feel the movie is too rush and should give us more background story of Jung-In.  If it's a bit longer then I think it will be perfect.  Anyway, it's quite a good first movie for Shin Hye Sun.

For 'Dogul' I don't know how much screen time she will have, because her name was in the 3rd (better than earlier in casting news that we saw her name in the 4th) and it seems the digging and action scenes may be performed by those 3 male leads, while she may be in her office to provide backup or information about the treasures.  Quite different from what I imagines before that she will be like Lara Croft :P

So I hope I am wrong and we will see lot of SHS in this film or even better if it becomes big hit and got sequel !!

NKm3nng.jpg

English article from 

https://zapzee.net/2020/09/28/lee-je-hoon-and-shin-hye-suns-new-film-collectors-to-be-released-in-november/

Lee Je Hoon and Shin Hye Sun’s New Film ‘Collectors’ to Be Released in November

The action crime movie Collectors (directed by Park Jung Bae) confirmed its release in early November and unveiled three teaser posters.

Collectors is a heist movie in which genius thief Kang Dong Goo (Lee Je Hoon) digs up relics hidden under the ground after joining hands with experts from all over the country. It is expected to provide extraordinary fun by utilizing the material of “tomb robbery” that has not been seen in Korean cinema.

The three posters feature the unique topic of “tomb robbery” and the actors’ cheerful chemistry. The first two posters show the thieves working underground using various tools to find the treasure. The last poster, which seems to have captured the moment of discovering the relics, presents a fresh chemistry among the actors, raising the anticipations.

Collectors, starring Lee Je Hoon, Jo Woo Jin, Im Won Hee, and Shin Hye Sun, will feature the stories of the thieves who dig down for gilt-bronze Buddha statue, murals of Goguryeo tombs, and Seolleung Royal Tombs In the heart of Gangnam, Seoul, proving a unique fun to viewers. Also, the team play of unforgettable characters – genius thief Kang Dong Goo (Lee Je Hoon), ancient tomb mural expert Dr. Jones (Jo Woo Jin), ancient art curator (Shin Hye Sun), legendary shoveling master “Sapdari” (Im Won Hee) – is also heralding a different level of excitement.

On top of that, Park Jung Bae will make his directorial debut equipped with the know-how he picked up from working as an assistant director for various films, such as Silenced and Miss Granny, drawing keen attention.

Take care and have a nice day everyone !!

P9ABK27.png

• Love 5

Miss you @meechuttso and so happy to see your post again.:D Please come more often!

@immorethant thanks for your updates. Miss that too. Ever since soompi restrict the posting of ig links i sadly have to stop posting stuff here though there's really many things i want to post here.:unsure:

By the way can I just fangirl over these Collector posters!!!! Love HS look in these posters! Can't wait to know more about the movie and the promotion period which is likely to be in Oct! It means we can get to see more Hyesun content soon yay! Can't wait!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I just watched Innocence. Yay!  So good!  Such a pleasure watching my favorite actress dominating almost every scene. I fondly recall the exhilaration when it was being promoted.  SHS was so happy and pumped, as were all her fans. 

Shin Hae Sun’s acting was fantastic (as if it could be anything but).  Such talent. The whole cast was great and good directing. The pace was perfect, never a dull moment. Somehow it warmed my heart when she spoke a few sentences in English near the beginning, a rare occurrence. 

Now patiently waiting for Dogul/Collectors. Aside from anticipating another outstanding SHS performance, I hope to discover a little more about fascinating Korean history.  Then onto Queen Cheorin for more history lessons in, I presume, 16 episodes of pure visual pleasure and fun. I have a feeling this drama will break records and will send Shin Hae Sun’s career into the stratosphere (already there for me). What a grand way to slide into 2021, when Shin Hae Sun’s next adventure, She Died, comes to life. We fans are so lucky that this amazing artist loves to work.  Thanks for updates everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

I just watched ‘Enola Holmes’ on Netflix and I like the way Enola often talked to camera and to audiences and sometimes made funny or sarcastic faces. This reminds me of the drama ‘Go Princess Go’ which is original version of ‘Queen Cheorin’. The princess character always talked to the audiences like that and let us know her opinion about many things.

I hope Shin Hye Sun will do the same in Queen Cheorin. Not only we will see her act in her role but it will also be like she does the live chat and speak directly to us and gives various funny or cute facial expression too. :love:  The original version dubbed the male voice when the princess thought or talked to audience because she was a man inside. But I prefer having SHS voice in this Korean version and to hear she talks like a man.

P.S.  Oh..and the Viscount Tewkesbury also looks like Kim Jung Hyun to me :lol:

Have a happy Chuseok holiday !!

:issohappy:

• Love 3

Hello. This was a promotion for Innocence now on pay-per-view. The director came on to promote it himself.

He explains why he chose SHS for the role (based on Secret Forest and how even as a newbie she could always hold her own even when working with veteran actors). At about 8:30 the lady host asks him whether there was anything she did which was even beyond his high expectations after selecting her for the role, and at 9:00 and at 9:20, he points out how she could control tears from her left and right eye, then from right and left! Did we all notice that?

Some other director's insights include how the word 'Innocence' on the screen at the end isn't the same word at the beginning - hint hint :phew: and at 17:00 the opening scene was done with a stable camera showing her confidence in the court room but the scene near the end was done with a hand-held camera, in line with the emotionally shaken state reflected in her face in juxtaposition to the Jung-In in the opening scene. Wonderful recap of a superb debut role by Shin Hye-Sun and a glimpse of all that went in for the production team to make it all happen, which magnifies the talent and dedication she and everyone brought to the game.

Bravo!!

Also, the director said how when he was working on this script with the writer, he was taking care of his mother during the day and working at night, how a mother-daughter relationship was very much on his mind during the work, and how he would, during the week of Chu-Seok (Korean fall festival when everyone visits home and parents in the country-side), recommend viewing 'Innocence' with your elderly mother or father together.

Spoiler

Which reminds me, the song that a man sings at the very beginning and the same song Jung-In's mother Hwa-Ja sings with young Jung-In on her lap at the end is 'At the Flower Field'

a beautiful piece that added much to the movie once I heard this director's comment.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @meechuttso for the info :wub::)

On 10/4/2020 at 7:20 AM, meechuttso said:

he points out how she could control tears from her left and right eye, then from right and left! Did we all notice that?

She's really amazing !!  :thumbsup:  not only she has ability to express her emotion but she can also control her physical tempo.  I think this is one of things she mastered after 52 episodes of crying marathon in 'My Golden Life' .

I recalled in some interview that the director also called her 'Alpha Go'.  Probably means she's like a robot or computer that can prorgam herself to do anything exactly on time and with perfection. 

Have a nice day !!

:heartxoxo:

Spoiler

Some translation from the clip mentioned above by @meechuttso  (only SHS part)

Actually I posted it in my blog earlier because I'm a bit embarrased of myself.

But now it was mentioned so just in case anyone may be interested. 

Chuseok's gifts.

Translation for her birthday live video on Youtube.

These are from YNK edited version that they added Korean sub.

Actually there're 3 parts from YNK.

I've translated during my long vacation period, but now my vacation has ended, so now I'm back in busy mode and still don't know when I can find time to translate Part 3. :sweatingbullets:

Really apologize for any incorrect translation.  My skill is very limited but I know there should be some fans like me out there who are so curious to know what she talked about.

:sweats:

Yong Eu -Soo reappeared in the final episode of ‘Stranger’ season 2 

BTS

More photos

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29610244&memberNo=44834478

Still photos from 'Dogul' (Collectors) movie

Source : CJ Entertainment facebook

GJfrDMf.jpg

sG3MhhF.jpg

MBTI testing video from YNK

I hope some fans will help translate it, please... I really want to know what it's about. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@immorethant you so crazy - Love everything you've been doing at wix and youtube. So funny how you were already done with translating the short parts I mentioned. Her birthday clips are long and hard to do, but especially loved the one she guesses her OST works. As always your subs are spot on!

MBTI, she's an INFJ of course, and quick translation of the analysis part here.

Shin Hye-Sun's INFP characteristics starting at 4:40

* Idealistic
	Many random thoughts
	Frequent delusions

SHS: That hurts

* Likes attention but
	When receives attention can't handle it
	A quiet bell

* Lazy perfectionist
	If you can't do it perfectly
	Don't even bother to start

SHS: (chills, goose-bumps)

* To a new acquaintance talkative
	But in groups situation like school,
	Awfully selective

SHS: (Right! x5)
	(got goose-bumps on my arms)

* If something you like get crazy into it.
	But interest burning hot only at start
	Cools off quickly

SHS: (Right! x6)
   SHS: (Right! x7)
	(real goose-bumps up her sleeve)

* Super lazy 

SHS: (Right! x8)
   SHS: (Right! x9)

* When some tries Texting/Calls
	Multiple calls ignored
	Is annoyed by them
	Ignores without even reading	

SHS: (Right! x10)
	I have a few hundred (unread) Kakao-talk messages

I try to change that habit but I can't

* Internal development highly valued
	Hate talking about private matters to others

When upset must be alone
	Nobody had better touch her then

SHS: (Right! x13)
   SHS: (Right! x14)
   SHS: (Right! x15)
   SHS: (Right! x16)

(Give up Counting)

SHS: No one can soften it, my hurt emotions

* Don't tend to tell others what to do
	But this is because too lazy to bother
	Not because I don't have complaints

SHS: (goose bumps)
	Correct, and it's really true 

Every once in a while, I have something to say
	Like, "I would prefer it this way,..."  but
	But if I say it, I have to explain...
	And discuss together, 
	This is so tiring...
	So "If I let it go it'll get better" I say to myself

* Not too good at knowing how to lean on other and
	Don't like to rely on others
	So I normally try to deal with it alone

SHS: Right right

* I like to be by myself
	But don't like to be lonely

SHS: Yes, Right

* Don't want to bother going out
	But once outside, I have fun

SHS: Right , <BIG> Goose Bumps <BIG>

* Sitting around the house watching TV
	Complete House-Girl (집순이)

SHS: <BIG> TOTALLY LOVE IT <BIG>

* Clueless about money
	But make excuses to spend

* Don't like to argue/fight, so
	I just lose (sacrifice)

* Even if you're nice to me 100x
	But don't responde to me just once
	Makes me introspective about
	What I might have done wrong

SHS: That's why I thought I was AAA blood-type

I'm blood type O

* I don't like my personality, somewhat
	But cherish myself (am good to self)
	And love myself a lot

SHS: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (laughs)

* Even while wondering why I am like that
	I really love myself so much ...^^❤️

SHS: (Laughs deliciously at the thought)
	(Claps!!)

I'm a bit... embarrassed
	Feels like I've turned myself inside out and exposed it

At times, a bit, I envy others too
	That's true but I

<BIG> ❤️ 내가 좋아❤️  <BIG> I'm fond of myself
	<BIG> 날 사랑해^^! <BIG>  I love myself

End of MBTI test and analysis.

INFJ:https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

Tolkien and Alicia Keys?? She in some good company :)

And I LOVED the new posters.

2 things!!

* She has gone back to her Cha Si-Ah antiquities expert role - maybe this time for real.

* She's going to speak Japanese, I bet!

https://www.kci.go.kr/kciportal/ci/sereArticleSearch/ciSereArtiView.kci?sereArticleSearchBean.artiId=ART002430725

That link from the name that appears on the screen behind her in the first still cut:

https://namu.moe/w/오구라 다케노스케

EDIT. I need to add Secret Forest 2 to her filmography - CAMEO!! I loved that few second scene in Hwang Shi-Mok's dream that finally seems to give Young Eun-Soo, Young-Gum, the closure we all needed.

• Love 2

@meechuttso Oh..thank you so much for the translation !! :kiss_wink::heart:

Would you mind if I paste in my blog too ?

:fullofhearts:

Actually I haven't watched Secret Forest 2, because lately I don't really have time to watch long series,  so I inteded to wait until it ended first to see audience's review.   But now because Shin Hye Sun appeared in this, so I will definitely find time to watch it. :rolleyes:

Oh...I just saw Asianwiki already put Secret Forest 2 in her filmography :lol:

Have a nice day today, 

and tomorrow we will also see Hye Sun again in 'Dogul' press conference , yeah !

:biubiu:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1