During the time of this movie shooting, I saw many photos of Lee Jae Hoon taking with staffs and fans. But no single photo of SHS.  I don’t believe that no one wanted to take photo with her.  I think she might ask them not to post photo. :sweatingbullets: 

Sometimes I think if it’s because in ALML there were too many personal photos posted and we fans (including me :P) also teased and shipped her too much with KMS.   So this time she might be shy and want more privacy.

Photo or no photo, we will always support and look forward to her movies.

Hopefully we will also hear update of her new drama soon. :rolleyes::wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Can we have her next work in Sageuk drama ? :love::kiss_wink:

Same thoughts! Her first saeguk please!

But now, just give me any new drama of her! (Plea of a greedy desperate fan:rolleyes:)

I can watch her in literally anything. :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I can watch her in literally anything. :D

Me too.  I can watch her even she wearing mask for the whole drama. At least can hear her voice. :lol:

Oh , I really want to see this movie‘Collector’ , should be very funny and exciting. Please release soon !  

:scream::love::heart:

bb7iJ5S.jpg

WVuCgNs.png

source :  @belief_88 IG

(Translation) Every staffs as well as actors. Thank you for your effort. (수고하셨습니다 means good job, good work from being through a hard time (making this movie :sweatingbullets:) ).  

And we SHS fans had been through a hard time missing and waiting for her too.  :joy:  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Since there's discussion about the type of role she should play in a new drama, I recall reading once that she would someday like to play a villianess. Although it would be hard for fans to reconcile this with her general image of niceness, I guess it would be an acting challenge for her. Because I had read that, when I came across a movie on Netflix called Villianess, I watched it, even though it was quite violent, trying to picture Shin Hye Sun in the role.  But I saw glimpses of her mean side in a few early scenes in ALML - some of my favourite scenes. I think she would be fantastic in a Korean version of Malificent. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Me too.  I can watch her even she wearing mask for the whole drama. At least can hear her voice. :lol:

You cracked me up lol :lol:

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Oh , I really want to see this movie‘Collector’ , should be very funny and exciting. Please release soon !

I think it's going to be a long wait! But first, where is Innocent!? :crazy:

Thanks for the FE bts link, i don't think I saw that before! Made me miss Yeontae more... 

Good news - Shin Hye Sun will be an MC for KBS Drama Awards this year with Jeon Hyeonmoo on Dec 31st.  :scream::love::kiss_wink:  wow, two years in a row for MC job. :thumbsup:

Bad news - We will not see her sitting beside KMS. :sweatingbullets:

My wish - Can we also have Kang Ha Neul as another MC ? :innocent:

V1hkYUk.jpg

eDYgDi4.jpg

ca4b615fa4a0498bb15bfed26734d7a3.jpeg?s=

http://m.joynews24.com/view.php?g_serial=1223196

https://sports.donga.com/Section/article/all/20191119/98431964

(From Soompi’s article)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366632wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-jun-hyun-moo-to-host-2019-kbs-drama-awards

Shin Hye Sun And Jun Hyun Moo To Host 2019 KBS Drama Awards

Nov 19, 2019
by S. Nam

Jun Hyun Moo and Shin Hye Sun will be hosting the 2019 KBS Drama Awards!

On November 19, a source from KBS revealed, “Jun Hyun Moo and Shin Hye Sun will be the MCs for the 2019 KBS Drama Awards.”

This will be Jun Hyun Moo’s fifth year of hosting the awards show. Furthermore, Jun Hyun Moo was also been recently confirmed to host the 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards along with Son Dam Bi, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kim Joon Hyun. Jun Hyun Moo, Son Dam Bi, Jang Dong Yoon will host the first half of the ceremony, and Kim Joon Hyun will replace Jun Hyun Moo for the second half.

Meanwhile, Shin Hye Sun received much love this year for her role as Lee Yeon Seo in KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love,” which concluded earlier in July.

The 2019 KBS Drama Awards will take place on December 31.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Because of my personal obsession when there is big news of SHS I will check the photos from news articles to guess which news agents/journalists are fans of her ? :rolleyes:did they follow her recent activities ? how creatively or appropriately they used photo to match with the news content ?  and whether they do their homework by posting her recent photos or they just used old photos from long time ago :lol:

And here are SHS photos from various articles regarding her KBS Drama Award MC job. :blush::kiss_wink::heart:

Spoiler

Iz9RiV1.jpg

mKWU64i.jpg

8eKCMUP.jpg

NF4kPNN.png

GAxJqwf.jpg

eeSoJVy.jpg

Teo9TK0.jpg

naY4A7i.jpg

FhCIa3l.jpg

xtciL9w.png

• Love 1

While I was checking ALML twitter tag , I found this. :blush::joy:

yVY0GwC.jpg

After checking information, it's a Thai drama which is currently shooting.  But the story is about lawyer, there's no ballerina and angel. :sweat_smile:  The female lead is quite famous and got many acting awards like SHS and she was born in 1989 too :scream:,  but the male lead is rookie (like KMS) .

Another evidence of ALML's international popularity. :blush::love::kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

What a way to bring in the new year. Shin Hye Sun will host this award show on New Years Eve and, I'm going to assume, she'll win the best actress award for ALML whill she's at it.  Will she present the award to herself? :) "The envelope please....and the award goes to....oh, it's me. Yay!"

Meanwhile, her movie Innocence will be released around the same time and she will be the talk of the town for that. I think 2020 will be the year of Shin Hye Sun. I predict that early in the new year she will announce an exciting new drama project while Innocence is still hot and Collector continues to build steam. Happy New Year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Man-O-Man said:

What a way to bring in the new year. Shin Hye Sun will host this award show on New Years Eve and, I'm going to assume, she'll win the best actress award for ALML whill she's at it.  Will she present the award to herself? :) "The envelope please....and the award goes to....oh, it's me. Yay!"

Meanwhile, her movie Innocence will be released around the same time and she will be the talk of the town for that. I think 2020 will be the year of Shin Hye Sun. I predict that early in the new year she will announce an exciting new drama project while Innocence is still hot and Collector continues to build steam. Happy New Year. 

Yes right, hopefully sooo...may we’ll see a lot of her at 2020...:love:

11 hours ago, Itsme said:

anyone know why he’s so upset about a mere tongue? I’m really curious why. Sorry, can’t insert image.

From my guess, I think he see that is not a proper manner , especially she is a prosecutor. It may not be good image if she does this in public.  

My early bias prediction of KBS Drama Awards.  :rolleyes:

Daesang - Kong Hyo Jin  (There are 30% chance to get 2 winners for KHJ and SHS if the judges are generous and SHS's 4 months effort transforming herself to ballerina was seriously considered :sweatingbullets:)

Top Excellence Actress - 90% for SHS if she doesn't win Daesang.  

Best Couple - SHS and KMS will surely got this along with other couples :wub:

(and KMS, don't you dare saying that she is not your type, or mention Jennifer Lawrence's :angry:)