8 hours ago, mylovekge said:

@ayupkurnia @almldan

I want a very badass role for Hae Sun! I hope the movie/drama gods hear us.

Yup I'm sure she'll nailed the badass role, she can be anything :rolleyes: Lead role doesn't have to be all nice and sweet, right.. I already start imagining the badass role, please please movie gods hear us :D

• Like 1

Good morning Saturday !! :blush:

So many things for me to catch up. 

It's a bit late but I saw many pics and clips of ALML wrap up party out there in SNSs and I think they should be posted/archived here in this thread too.   In case one day some of new SHS fans may want to check it out what happened. 

Youtube Video

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Other wrap up party photos.

V4dX6wH.jpg

@youngsun2481526  IG

AUpuM18.jpg

@sunnyj806

1XLabRu.jpg

@ji0831_

Spoiler

F5Rerkz.jpg

@chenymom

vBcf4Bc.jpg

@youngsun2481526

JWYlhk2.jpg

@samantha_5275

SXOdKEY.jpg

@samantha_5275

JenKtVr.jpg

8ozVuoL.jpg

7MQvWwg.jpg

U1o1M19.jpg

@y._.mina

w2yfAYd.jpg

@actrain_academy_busan

MVh3M6Q.jpg

pQZoHzp.jpg

CfnZt4E.jpg

@94_heh

5fSBbg3.jpg

tsJpwTl.jpg

• Love 4

From YNK.

yvdQ2sv.jpg

fMl75DR.jpg

Video link --->   https://tv.naver.com/v/9128865   (original)

Eng Sub version (thank you so much  @blukimchikdrama  :wub:)

Something about the movie 'Collector'  (here it said that just a working title, so it's not the official movie name yet).

I guess it's a notice about the location that movie will use for shooting.

(credit from DCinside)

CZiildF.jpg

Quite a long (weekly) summary, isn't it ?  :P

Have a nice day everyone !!!  See you next time (when I have time). :kiss_wink:

• Love 8

Finally the drama ended. Looking forward to her next project. 

Watching this music video again. Hope that she can work together with Kim Dong Wook again. They just look so great in the video and also in behind the scene.  Both of them are talented actor. 

66599851_480076925894412_263061783615792

0001108299_001_20181127111401705.jpg&typ

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

tumblr_owxh24oTBI1valxs7o1_250.gifgiphy.gif

These GIFs are a metaphor for the growth in stature this lady has had in just a short 1.5 years.

How marvelous it is to behold.

:wub:

Thank you @immorethant it's so nice to have your floods again. 

We now have Count @jakey09 and Countess  @iffy21 here, and of course

our very own home grown ❤️ terror ❤️  weapon,

@immorethant the FIREHOSE

FIREHOSE @immorethant

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000533331

Auto translated:lol:

It is possible because of Shin Hye Sun" ... KBS 'pride of being' single 'actor [SS star]

S
0000533331_001_20190712063034385.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Seoul Jung Ha-ee reporter] KBS2 carol drama 'Dah, one love' which painted the love of angel and ballerina came to an end. It was the work of Shin Hye-sun, the actor who showed a lot of factors that led to the popularity of 'Dah, One Love' including the fresh story of heavenly romance, the transformation of Kim Myung Soo's acting that is divided into angelic dance. 

KBS 'solid, one love' solidified the popularity of the drama. In the second half of last year, your house helpers, today's detective, and good to die received poor reports, but afterwards, why did not you start with Dr. Koseo? It showed stable ratings and was promoted by the strength of cables and parts. 

It is not an exaggeration to say that Shin Hye-sun was at the forefront of the "Dang, One Love" show. In the early stage, the traumatized self-consciousness of trauma led to compassion, though it was cold. After meeting with Dahn and knowing love, the expression of love to Dahn made the viewers' hearts feel bad. Shinhyeon 's emotional performance, which changes every second as he moves toward the latter half, is even more prominent. When Dahn learns of the fact that he is an angel, he kneels in front of God to prevent his extinction and renders a chill, and instead of Dahn, Giselle stage, which expresses his desperate love while hiding his wounds, Was a scene in which his inner work as a performer stands out.
0000533331_002_20190712063034416.jpg?type=w430View original

The ballet performance was also a challenge for Shin. Although he could not perfectly follow the detailed choreography of ballerinas, which required many years of intuition, he filled his emotional acting with his ballet movements and his gaze and expression. KBS Kang Byeong-taek CP commented on Lee Yeon-seo, played by Shin Hye-sun, "I cast it with the thought that it should not be Shin Hye Sun." "What I was most concerned about was how to express ballet. It was sublimated by the expression of expression and gathered many topics. It seems that only Shinhyeon can do this. Other actors are hard to imagine, "he praised. 

It is also noteworthy that Shin HyeSeon has mainly played the characters of poisonous artists in recent works. He was a violinist with a talent in 'Thirty, but seventeen'. In the 'Psalm of Honor', he depicted the first soprano Yoon Chung - duk of Korea and the 'Genius Ballerina' in 'Dahn, One Love'. The situations that only artists experience and their unique agony are attractive elements as actors, but it is also difficult to express artistic sense not only because they are not easily accessible, but also because it is difficult to acquire empathy with viewers. It is a great way to see how Shinhyeon's thorough character analysis and fierce efforts have been. 

Shin Hye-sun's agency YNK Entertainment said, "Shin Hye-sun is a sincere actor who strives to change constantly and does not hesitate at present," and said, "It is Shin Hye-sun, who expresses the acting ability and various characters persuasive to raise the charm of the character to the maximum. Strengths we have. " In addition, Shin Hye Sun said, "I felt a lot of responsibility for the setting of Genius ballerina in preparation for this work." Since January of this year, I have been practicing ballet on an average of 4 ~ 5 hours a day. In order to make an optimized body line for ballerinas, I also care about the management, "said Shin Hye Sun's efforts for the character. 

Shin Hye Sun, who is taking a break after the end of 'Dah, One Love', is going to continue his acting act, taking a break from the movie 'innocence' and making a debut on the first screen. I am excited about the new challenge of Shin Hye-sun, who has been ranked among the top 30 actresses who can not be replaced by successive box-office successes and constantly changing characters.
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

giphy.gif

May

... too short ...

tumblr_puf84mA6u71valxs7o4_r1_320.gif

July 11

Unusual Aegyo on her part - this is her 'unboxing' her Ep 16 last scene, it sounds like she's doing it as a favor to her manager Sunny(?) who wanted her neat little artwork highlighted, and she's obliging.

❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

An interview of Lee Je-Yeon (이제연) who played the role of Geum Ru-Na's minion.

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=248177

JhReXWY.jpg

He mentioned Shin Hye Sun.

Spoiler

Q. 함께했던 배우들과의 호흡은 어땠나?

이제연: 신혜선 씨는 정말 배울 점이 많았다. 집중력도 좋으시고, 눈을 마주치고 있으면 사람을 빨려들게 하더라. 잘은 모르지만, 단역부터 주연까지 차근차근 올라간 케이스라고 알고 있는데, 왜 신혜선 씨가 잘되고, 성공했는지 알 것 같았다. 

Q. How was your working with other actors ?

Lee Je-Yeon :  Shin Hye Sun, I really learned a lot (from her). She is so good at concentration, with her eye contact she can suck people in.  I don't know her well , but for the case being known that she rose steadily from supporting role to lead role, I think I know why she was doing well and succeeded.

• Like 2
  • Love 4