6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

A problem of rights: it's a KBS program so it was bought by Kocowa for North America at least.

Maybe it will appear on Netflix in the rest of the world.^_^

I don't think the language is the problem but rather her capacity to catch the attention of the independent filmakers, who usually got  this kind of nominations for their work. 

Her filmography especially her last two years projects  took her away from this kind of collaboration. 

Thank you @immorethant for the fanarts: they are so pretty! :heart:

Who's the angel?:love:

Credit: ___productio

You know what's funny though was I thought Kocowa was a blog or something and I've been salty about how lucky this fanblogger is to be able to get close to SHS!!! LMAO

• LOL 3

This is a late acknowledgement post for @mylovekge and @jakey09 :thumbsup:

y9UWtTK.jpg

I have just had time to come back here from ALML thread to pen my thoughts. My biggest applause to both of you for spearheading this huge project to a success. To raise such a big sum of money and do the necessary coordination within this very short period of time is by itself no mean feat. I'm immensely proud of you two and all who have participated in this project. I'm more than grateful too to be able to be part of this. It's beyond my wildest dreams that I will be able to join in to do something like sending a coffee truck for our favourite multi talented actress who totally deserves this. It is also a way to show the cast and team of ALML that Hyesun is loved by people around the world.

RCZmQWY.jpg

This autograph and message from Hyesun is not just an autograph and message. It is an acknowledgement to all her fans outside Korea from as many as 18 countries (all non Korean speaking) that she knows of their existence. I hope she is happy to know that she won hearts and fans around the world with her amazing acting and talent.

Thanks again to both of you for making this happen. I'm so proud to be part of this SHS fandom. :heart:

• Love 4

Good morning Sunday !!  :relaxed:

Thank you again @mylovekge and @jakey09  for organizaing this coffeetruck.  I'm really appreciate your work and effort :heart:

Same as @Ni Wen, I've never dreamt that I will have a chance to do this for SHS, previously when I saw Korean fan sent her the truck I just wish I was in Korea.   But now I can cross off this one from my bucket list. 

Some comments I like, from Youtube and Twitter

1KxvaAs.jpg

f1a6B43.jpg

Z9lwuUG.jpg

Shin Hye Sun Fighting !!!!  :relaxed::love::kiss_wink::heart:

1FSy0lv.gif7hH6rBU.gif

(credit : @Iwanttocu_831  twitter )

• Love 4

Hello everyone, I'm new here lol it is so great to finally find a place where I can share my feelings and thoughts with other SHS's fans. I am currently addicted to ALML. This drama is the first one I watch SHS as a main character. The chemistry between her and Myung Soo is just so crazy (I love it so much). Before this I actually knew about her from her minor roles in Oh My Ghost, Five Enough and She Was Pretty. Even with just such minor roles she got me thinking that oh wow she is really good at acting and she really knows how to make the characters she plays stand out to the audience. At that time I kept wondering why such a wonderful actress hasn't gotten any main roles yet. I am so glad that she became successful in just a few years after that. Some people may say that it is unlucky that her debut is kinda late compared to other actors/actresses because it took away her opportunities to play main role in rom-com dramas (which often requires the actress to be young and beautiful so that it can reach larger audience) and become more popular but I think it doesn't affect her much. Although she is not a superstar or a hallyu star (Not just yet) but she has proved that the audience can trust her acting. She put like 200% efforts in any projects that she does. Btw I really thought that she used to be a ballerina before going to acting before I found out that she had to practice in months to film ALML. Her performances on screen are so convincing and amazing. Also. I just love how every time she is paired with someone the chemistry between them is always so good.

And I wish that I could find out about the food truck project earlier so I could make a contribution in showing the love we have for her as international fans :sweat_smile:

Edited by biscuit710
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Welcome @biscuit710  and thank you for your love for Shin Hye Sun. :relaxed::kiss_wink:

Hope you enjoy this forum and I really want to see more of you post,  and hope you can find time to watch all of her previous works. She was wonderful in all of those.  

:blush::blush: Shin Hye Sun is truly special and yes I am planning to watch Still 17 and My Golden Life after ALML ends. Hopefully I can finish them before summer ends lol

I just finished watching the Happy Together episodes that she appeared as a guest. She was hilarious :lol:

She seems to have the potential to become a great cast member for variety shows. I hope she can appear on as many shows as she can so we can enjoy more of her

Edited by biscuit710
  • Love 5

6 minutes ago, biscuit710 said:

I just finished watching the Happy Together episodes that she appeared as a guest. She was hilarious :lol:

She seems to have the potential to become a great cast member for variety shows. I hope she can appear on as many shows as she can so we can enjoy more of her

Absolutely agree. She's very funny and have natural comedy sense. Sometimes she can be very bold by speaking or giving comments frankly (but wisely) to surprise MC or other guests which made that scene so hilarious.  And sometimes she can be very shy which also funny and cute and makes us wonder how this shy girl can act so good in drama , it's like she's different person and was channelled by goddess of acting at that time :P:wub:

MjJPcRz.jpg

• Love 4

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

Absolutely agree. She's very funny and have natural comedy sense. Sometimes she can be very bold by speaking or giving comments frankly (but wisely) to surprise MC or other guests which made that scene so hilarious.  And sometimes she can be very shy which also funny and cute and makes us wonder how this shy girl can act so good in drama , it's like she's different person and was channelled by goddess of acting at that time :P:wub:

It makes me love her even more haha :lol::lol: the best part is that she doesn't try to be someone else or try too hard to make herself look interesting. She is just being herself and being funny in her own way. I hope she will always stay true to herself like that. She is the kind of person that everyone would love to have as a friend. The fact that she can be a shy person and acts completely different in drama proves that she is really good at acting :blush:  Also, in the Happy Together episode, the MCs said that she kinda doesn't have the look for an actress (implied that she doesn't meet the beauty standard for an actress) but I completely disagree though. Her acting and her personality are not the only charms about her. I always think that she is beautiful. Her smile is what always lights up the whole room. Recently the flashback scenes in ALML (when she dances or smiles beautifully in front of Lee Dong Gun's character) are everything lol I was blown away by her beauty.

I think that her beauty allows her to play different characters (from a shy, cute girl in Five Enough to an elegant woman in ALML). It would be fun to see her plays a villain that is pure evil :tounge_xd: or any role that deals with supernatural (like an angel or a gumiho).

7 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Welcome to the thread @biscuit710 !

Hopefully, you'll have a fun time posting with us!

Thanks :blush::blush: It is so fun to be with you guys :lol::heart:

• Love 2

I don't know if anyone has posted this but I think this is new :sweat_smile: Hye Sun was so surprised when the fan wanted to make eye contact with her and not with Myung Soo :joy: She didn't expect that at all. I mean if I was that fan girl I would do the same haha

• Love 2