SHS was admired by the new actress.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=241&aid=0002916034

Actress Heo-un (허은) cast in 'Angel's Last Mission : Love

The new actress Heo-Un who played in drama 'It's My Life' (KBS1,  Nov 2018 - Apr 2019) was cast in role of Kyeong-Ae (경애) , an employee in ballet company.

She said "I am honored to be back in KBS drama immediately after debuting through KBS drama, I've been learning a lot from the director and actors, especially I would like to learn the amazing performance and concentration of Shin Hye Sun senior"

("특히 신혜선 선배님의 놀라운 연기력과 집중력을 배우고 싶다”).

0002916034_001_20190520172907804.jpg?type=w430

:relaxed::love::innocent:

Goodnight and see you tomorrow on D-1 !!

(P.S. But I don't think I will have chance to watch press conference, going to be busy tomorrow. So hope someone will record and share the clip later).

P.S.2 - My last thought before going to sleep.

Seeing KBS promoted this drama like this, now the one who will feel the biggest pressure should be the production team of ‘Innocent’ on how they are going to promote the movie. 

:sweat_smile::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Good Morning !  :relaxed:

Yes, today is  D-1 . Press conference day, please stay tuned.

uwUdKV9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

5HLrOov.jpg

KBS did this scoop of her KBS's works from School 2013 to ALML.

Eng version article from Soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326027wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-have-an-emotional-fateful-meeting-in-angels-last-mission-love

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow @immorethant you are soo fast! Thanks for leaving me some crumbs for mee to post too! :wub:

Soooo happy and excited!

Shin Hye-Sun, our most beloved star of the drama says, "단하나의 사랑 - 드디어 내일! 첫방송 됩니다!"

"Dan, Only One Love", tomorrow at last! The first broadcast it shall be! :love::love::glasses::innocent:

LoL, here come the rice wreaths donated in her name!

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, immorethant said:

She's so shy, shy all the times, like a little girl on stage, don't want to stand in the middle..LOL :love:

(watching this while hiding from my boss).

How to watchwith subs?

if you use V-live app , just press 3 dots on the top right, and choose caption = English.

I have to work now (can't continue to watch, so busy :bawling:)

(edited - SHS pic for page starter).

m7w66aq.jpg

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Please choose caption as English.

Ok I just watched everything without subs. Can't find the option to chose on my mobile. And the subs just won't come out despite me using another laptop to watch. 

Anyway the subs are not consistent. We still need @meechuttso to help us translate :lol:

I was waiting for these two for the heart pose...

But... why is he doing the heart sign with Hyesun instead:sweatingbullets::wacko:

The host... arggghs :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The host needed to be fired! :lol: Also most of them asked questions about ballet part of it and less about the chemistry and love story, if I’m not mistaken. They didn’t even ask the main male many questions?! 

There was something off about the Conference! 

Though I loved how the choreographer & Do Ji Won were totally impressed by Hae Sun’s hard work! I can’t wait to see her dances! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

Ok I just watched everything without subs.

Good news @Ni Wen , as I just have time to skim through the recorded clip, the auto-generated sub doesn't help.

Sometimes they spoke many sentences and the sub just show 1 short sentences.   :joy:

So our hope is for @meechuttso to help translate, or some L fans or some SHS fans or KBS to upload the full sub to this video.

I think SHS is so shy today , especially when she's with Myung-Soo. Probably because the effect of those moments in Guerilla date that went viral, so she took cautious today probably too much that it became awkward.

We can see that she looked more relax when shooting photo with LDG. And she also tried to avoid standing with Myung-Soo unless forced to do that :P.  Probably only my shipping imagination, Anyway, it's cute to see this shy girl want to get out of spotlight even though she's popular lead actress now.

DscoKXpr.jpg

iKx0cDIr.jpg

My new shipped OTP. Their chemistry is off the chart. :love:

v4QUolbr.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

The host needed to be fired! :lol: Also most of them asked questions about ballet part of it and less about the chemistry and love story, if I’m not mistaken. They didn’t even ask the main male many questions?! 

I think the point for KBS was to focus on the fact that this is the first ever Korean ballet drama which breaks the standard norm to entice journalist to write more articles about the drama. Also, if the host kept asking about the love story then the cast would be giving away spoilers, and to me and many people, the chemistry between the main leads is so apparent that it really doesn't need to be confirmed again. Look at all the promos, behind the scenes and GD. :wub:

I am so proud of our SHS for continuously getting praised by everyone not only for acting skills but also how she has transformed into a ballerina. OMG the highlighted video showed so much more and I absolutely love it and I am so nervous for the first ep rating. It is competing against Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min's new drama which is making me so nervous as to who will take the lead. Please tell me I am not the only one worried here?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

There was something off about the Conference! 

Though I loved how the choreographer & Do Ji Won were totally impressed by Hae Sun’s hard work! I can’t wait to see her dances! 

Totally. I think they miss the point. All i heard was ballet and ballet. To me this is a fantasy drama on the love and encounter between a ballerina and an angel. It so just happened that the lead is written as a ballerina and to make these scenes convincing they had to hire a dance choreographer for advice but it's by no means a pure ballet drama.

It's a fantasy drama between a human being who is a ballerina and an angel. I think Hyesun did move away from the ballet topic several times and tried to move the topic onto the angel fantasy element; and stressed she didn't take the role because its a ballerina role but because of the script. If I'm not wrong, i heard her also mention "angel" several times. NOBODY asked how she portrayed the role of a BLIND ballerina. The emphasis on ballet was way too over and I felt it was just a part of the drama and not everything.

I'm also upset that Kim Bomi was the one who spoke on the ratings promise. She's eager to be noticed, I know, but I felt she should have just leave it to the leads. Call me mean ok but who's she to promise a ratings on 23% when the lead actor and actress did not say anything. This speaks so much on the eq of an actor/actress. I know I'm mean but I'm seriously just annoyed. Sorry everyone! 

And it goes back to shows how humble our Hyesun is and she is NEVER at any time hogging the limelight. She never ever crossed the boundary when she was still a supporting role in her past dramas press con because she know it's not her drama. Now you see why everyone love her so much and in praise of her as an amazing actress and an actress with a superb personality.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@iffy21 Probably I'm the one who not worried :P.

I don't know, just my personal opinion.  I just look at the poster and teaser of 'Spring Night' and it's kind of dark, gloomy and sad, with some nice background music reminding me of 'Something in the Rain' (which I don't like the ending and the characters development). I love the casts but probably I want to see new things with more colorful and more fantasy for my 'Spring Day'.   So I think (with my bias) that ALML will do better.

Agreed with you that today they seems to focus more on ballet, probably because they want to give credit to other actors and dancing team too.  I also want this drama to have interesting sub-plot apart from how can angel find love for this girl. I think the opening rating would be good, but I don't think only the love line of story will attract normal non-hardcore fans to watch all the ways (but for us , we can watch 50 eps only for SHS), so some more mysteries, some thrillers, some past hidden secrets would help to maintain the rating till the end.

24 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

i heard her also mention "angel" several times.

24 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

And it goes back to see how humble our Hyesun is and she is NEVER at any time hogging the limelight

Yes, she is so humble, so she didn't want everyone talked about only ballet and forgot her angel.  :wub:

Az59Q2rr.jpg

I thought the same too  :kiss_wink:  (And the way he looked at her.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@immorethant - I fully agree with you that the show needs to have more than just love. And yes, Spring Night so reminds me of Something in the Rain but slightly darker. Not really my kind of cup of tea! 

And yes, I absolutely love the way he keeps staring at her and properly both of them had to rain in their affection towards each other at the press conference. But I am so shipping both of them. :wub: 

I am seriously already starting to hate Kim Bomi, like why is she promising a rating of 23% if the main leads or the PD didn't say anything. It out of order for a junior like her to overstep. Our SHS was so respectful to all her seniors at the press conference making sure they stood in the middle while she went all the way back. This girl will definitely go far in this industry as she is such an amazing person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

00:05 - (LYS) Once dance disappeared, it was bitter pitch-darkness

Caption - In the darkness

00:11 - You, you've died here once before?
00:20 - (underwater) I really can't see a single thing

Caption - Met her

00:28 - Hello (or goodbye?) Sky
00:30 - Hello (or goodbye) World

00:34 - (Choi Young-Ja CYJ) We can't go back now

00:36 - (Hoo) If a human touches the divine then (you) disappear right away

00:40 - (LYS) I want to live ... Every day I wanted to die, but...

00:48 - (LYS) (I'm saying) I want to live!

---- 6 character intro ----

01:30 - (Bridge car crash scene) Ji Gang-Woo runs to LYS bleeding in car.

01:35 - (JGW) It's alright. Everything's alright now ( holding LYS hand )

01:40 - (Dan) Like smoke, like dust....
01:49 - (Hoo, to Dan opening eyes) What on earth you doin'?
01:58 - (Dan) I ... didn't disappear??

02:04 - (Hoo) If you succeed in your special assignment for 100 days... then the door will open again. You must not exceed the 100 days.
02:10 - (Dan) I'll do whatever it takes. What is it?

02:15 - (Dan) Greetings (bows). I am Kim Dan, here for the interview

02:18 - (Hoo to Dan) Live (survive)

02:22 - (Dan) Have I done something wrong? If you can tell me what I did...(gets flipped on a judo move)
02:27 - (Dan) Whoa, why does an assistant have to learn Judo??!!

02:31 - (LYS) You clean this up completely!

02:34 - (Dan) Sheesh, why of all people, her, hmm?? Why?
02:37 - (Hoo) Why, of all people, did you save her?

02:38 - (JGW) A program awash in same old routine. With performances betting only on popular appeal...
02:46 - (JGW) South Korea's top Ballet Troupe...  Can you claim?
02:47 - (Kemm Ni-Na KMM) My team and I, we are working harder than anyone else on stage. ... Music please.
02:52 - (JGW) This season, we're not doing the Swan Lake performance.

02:57 - (Voice) Is Lee Yeon-Seo making a comeback?
03:00 - (CYJ) Ah the problem is (looking at JGW) director-nim has not yet been able to persuade Yeon-Seo
03:05 - (JGW pounding table) I will bring her, Yeon-Seo!

03:10 - (LYS) My heart (mind) is the issue you say?

03:15 - (LYS Guardian) Just once more I would like to see again...
        Your sparkling, big-wide smile like before.

03:22 - (LYS) Ajussi (weeping) I ... just don't know...
03:30         I opened my eyes but I can't walk

03:37 - (JGW) Ballet ... Let's do it again. With me.

03:45 - (car crash scene)

03:47 - (LYS softly) I want to live!

03:55 - (Dan) I will ... Do it (for you)...
04:00         One who exists only for you.

(Dan falls to the earth, seemingly as a full human)

04:04 - (LYS) Who sent you?
04:11 - (Dan) Let go on three? (LYS) OK (Dan) 1,2,3 - Ouch!

Caption - Troublemaker Guardian Angel and

04:18 - (LYS) Perv Lunatic
04:20 - (Dan counting with fingers) Con artist, spy too??

04:23 - (Sec Jung Yoo-Mi JYM) Joook... drink it up
04:28 - (Dan sweeping drunk) This, becoz LYS could mis-step and slip on

Caption - And a ballerina who does not believe in love

04:37 - (Dan) Let's live prettily (not-ugly) for once

04:41 - (Dan tying kerchief on LYS wrist) This one, is me

04:46 - (LYS) The day of the accident?
        (LYS clasping at bench) Was it you??

04:48 - (JGW) If you're going to be like this why don't you just stop
04:50 - (Dan) Even if I get fired it'll be by Lee Yeon-Seo that I'm cut
04:51 - (JGW) From the start your calling her 'Yeon-Seo-yah, Yeon-Seo-yah' really bothered me!

Caption - Fantastic Heavenly Romance Begins

04:59 - (Dan) Look only at me. Just think of it as though only you and I in this world.

Spoiler

00:05 - (LYS) 춤이 살아지자 원통 암흑이었다

Caption - 어둠속에서

00:11 - 너, 여기서 한번 죽었었구나?
00:20 - (underwater) 나 진짜 하나도 않보여

Caption - 그녀를 만났다

00:28 - 안녕 하늘
00:30 - 안녕 세상아 (jumps)
00:34 - (Choi Young-Ja CYJ) 이제 못돌아가요
00:36 - (Hoo) 인가가 대각에 손되면 그대로 소멸이다
00:40 - (LYS) 살고싶어 ... 매일매일 죽고싶었는데, ...
00:48 - (LYS) 살고 싶다고...

---- 6 character intro ----
00:59 - 01:30
01:25 - Woo Hee-Jin (우희진)
---------------------------

01:30 - (Bridge car crash scene) Ji Gang-Woo runs to LYS bleeding in car.
01:40 - (Dan) 연기처럼, 먼지처럼....
01:49 - (Hoo, to Dan opening eyes) 뭐하냐??
01:58 - (Dan) 나 않살아졌어요??
02:04 - (Hoo) 백일동안 특별임무를 성공하면 ... 다시문이 열릴것이야
              절대 백일을넘어선 않되.
02:10 - (Dan) 뭐든지 할게요. 뭔데요?

02:15 - (Dan) 안녕하세요(bows). 면접보기로한 김단
02:18 - (Hoo to Dan) 살아라.
02:22 - (Dan) 제가 뭘잘못했습니까?
              이유를 말씀해주신다면 (gets flipped on a judo move)
02:27 - (Dan) 아 비서가 왜 유도를 배워야되는데요??!!
02:31 - (LYS) 너 여기 싹치워놔!
02:34 - (Dan) 아 왜하필 그여자에요, 에?? 왜?
02:37 - (Hoo) 왜하필 그여자를 살렸어?

02:38 - (JGW) 타성에 젖은 Program. 대중성에만 목을맨 뻔한 공연들로
02:46 - (JGW) 대한민국 최고의 발레단이라고...  할수있습니까?
02:47 - (Kemm Ni-Na KMM) 저와 저희의 단원, 무대에서 누구보다 최선을 다합니다.
02:52 - (JGW) 올해, 백조의 호수 공연 않합니다.
02:57 - (Voice) 이연서는 복?하는겁니까?
03:00 - (CYJ) 아 문제는 (looking at JGW) 감독님이 아직도 연서 설득 못했다는거에요
03:05 - (JGW pounding table) 데려오겠습니다, 이연서!

03:10 - (LYS) 마음이 문제라고요?
03:15 - (LYS Guardian) 딱 한번만 다시 보고싶구나...
        그때처럼 반짝 반짝, 환하게 웃는얼굴
03:22 - (LYS) 아저씨 (weeping) 나는 ... 모르겠어
03:30         눈을떳는데 것질못해
03:37 - (JGW) 발레... 다시합시다. 나와 같이.

03:45 - (car crash scene)
03:47 - (LYS) 살고싶어
03:55 - (Dan) 내가 ... 해줄게 ... 너만을 위해서 존제하는사람
        (Dan falls to the earth, seemingly as a full human)

04:04 - (LYS) 누가보냈어?

04:11 - (Dan) 셋하면 놓자고? (LYS) 콜 (Dan) 하나둘셋 - 아아 (screams)

Caption - 사구뭉치 수호천사와

04:18 - (LYS) 변태 또라이
04:20 - (Dan counting with fingers) 사기군, 스파이까지?

04:23 - (Sec Jung Yoo-Mi JYM) 쭈욱... 드리켜요
04:28 - (Dan sweeping drunk) 이연서! 이건, 이연서가 밟고미끄러질수있으니까

Caption - 사랑을 믿지 않는 발레리나의

04:37 - (Dan) 이쁘게좀 삽시다
04:41 - (Dan tying kerchief on LYS wrist) 이건, 나야

04:46 - (LYS) 사고난날?
        (LYS clasping at bench) 당신이었어요?

04:48 - (JGW) 이럴거면 관두시죠
04:50 - (Dan) 짤려도 이연서한테 짤릴겁니다
04:51 - (JGW) 전부터 '연서야 연서야' 한느거 아주 거슬렸습니다

Caption - 판타스틱 천상 로맨스가 시작돤다

04:59 - (Dan) 나만봐. 이세상에 딱너랑나만있다고 생각하는거야

Friends, this is such a happy happy day! Let's not jump to conclusions about any of the actors or actresses or their roles! They're all wonderfully talented and dedicated actors and actresses - imagine how excited they are - whatever they said during the 1h20minutes was alll goood. I can't be happier. As surmised, there's going to be much more to this drama than mere rom-com!! I'll share those tidbits later, ok?

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you all for so many gorgeous pics and clips. SHS is on another transcendent level now - I can't describe the beauty she exudes from deep within. What an amazing thing we are all privileged to watch unfold before our eyes!

• Love 3