13 minutes ago, butchixanhdotcom said:

@immorethant I think they will release Making Video - Behind the screen Part 2! :lol::kiss:

I thought the same :lol: .  I will watch anything that they released. 

To quote, just highlight the message that you want to quote and you will see a balloon popup 'Quote selection', just click that.

Now we can see this on 1st page of KBS website , so beautiful :love:

sGxZ6y5.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

D-5

Guerilla date at 8.30 pm (KBS)

Making video (V-Live)

** For Eng sub of guerilla date, you may need to watch on KBS World TV in Entertainment Weekly on Monday 20th at 7.55 pm KST.   However, lately I found that KBS World split those 10 min of guerilla date to broadcast separately so if it's not aired in full EW program, the best shot is Sat 18th during 4.20-4.30 pm KST

(But I think KBS will put it on youtube surely.) :rolleyes:

kDgG0wg.jpg

(credit : @theroom313)

From IG story of Shin Hye Sun's manager.

I guess now they probably finish shooting at Cheong Sando and coming back to the main land.

Please come quickly , you have schedule to shoot 'Happy Together', right ?  :P

rykVJbK.jpg

• LOL 1

She is shooting Happy Together? When? :o

KBS seem more excited than we do. I can already tell who would be for Day4 to Day1 :lol:

Did they ever promote a show like this before? 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

She is shooting Happy Together? When? :o

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Did they ever promote a show like this before? 

I just imagine it out (dream as being her manager :P) But anyway, with my highest hope and with all this unprecedented level of drama promoting from KBS, I think we will definitely see them in 'Happy Together' .

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I just imagine it out (dream as being her manager :P) But anyway, with my highest hope and with all this unprecedented level of drama promoting from KBS, I think we will definitely see them in 'Happy Together' .

I hope so too.

Btw, from those action gifs ... where is the first and last from? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

IzNgsS8.gif

(credit @L_eloquence twitter)

Quote Youtube preview video from @meechuttso  from ALML thread.

Thank you so much for sharing. :wub:

32 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, from those action gifs ... where is the first and last from? 

The first gif from a short movie which YouTube version was deleted but can still watch at http://www.cinehubkorea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bbs01&wr_id=234

The last gif is from this ---> https://forums.soompi.com/topic/389185-shin-hye-sun-신혜선/?do=findComment&comment=21372986

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thank you so much @jakey09 for the lead of BTS clips.

Here is V-Live link https://www.vlive.tv/video/129394

After watching this...I think...oh...I can't think of anything now.

Our SHS is so great and this must be the most spectacular sight for us :scream::love::kiss_wink:

4PuOxm5.jpg

S2fikS1.jpg

Look at her muscles here. I’m so proud of her hard working.

Y6JtP8z.jpg

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/news/단-하나의-사랑-신혜선-120일간-발레-연습한-사연/ar-AABup6l

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201905171331412360124_1#a

Edited by immorethant
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

From what I've seen so far from the quality of the casts and the teasers and attention that KBS gave to promote this drama, there is no single thing that disappointed me. Is it too much to say that now I hope to see rating 10% since the first episode ?

P.S. Where is our angel Dan in ballet training video ?   I want to see him in ballet leotard too, this will surely make rating to reach 15%. :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, immorethant said:

P.S. Where is our angel Dan in ballet training video ?   I want to see him in ballet leotard too, this will surely make rating to reach 15%. :lol:

You greedy.:innocent:

28 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

Just died from all these updates. 

Best of all these are giffably updatable updates - wheeeeeeee :wub:

tumblr_prmzrix9Yz1valxs7o1_640.gif

giphy.gif

We can pretend she's on skates working on her next movie - about Kim Yuna, LoL - now that's greedy! :phew::w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Thank you so much @meechuttso for the gifs. If we don't know her before, we will surely think that she is one of real ballerina dancer.   Now I don't have any doubt that the clip we saw a woman dancing at the dock must be the real SHS.  And I also proud that she's so humble , she always say in all interviews that it's hard , so we've never had any clue that she can dance well like this. 

We used to say that 'we're dying to see' and now we've seen and 'we're dead' instead...LOL :joy:

Just seeing how she dance and how elegant she is in training session is enough to make this thread full of living deads.  I'm not surprise why Ji Kang Woo fell for her and seems so obsessed with her because he's the one who actually saw her dance on stage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2