13 hours ago, immorethant said:

Anyway, at least from KBS we have this guerilla date which we've never got from Gong-Seol couple (it's a pity).

It was a pity they didn't had anything like Guerilla Date but the BTS clips every week more than made up for that. Seriously 30 but 17 was her first ever drama that I got to see so many BTS clips on a weekly basis and I'm immensly thankful for that.

I can only hope for now that KBS can release a few BTS now and then for ALML. 

Welcome @butchixanhdotcom , so happy to see a new Hyesun fan here :)

@jakey09 I think Entertainment Weekly is first shown every Friday in Korea. The latest episode is Sung Hoon so I believe Hyesun/L episode will either be on this Friday or next Friday the latest. I can't wait to watch it!

Thanks @meechuttso for the link on Sung Hoon's Guerrilla Date. It's so warm and special seeing someone still gushing over and remembering the YeonSang couple like many of us after so many years. :heart:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

So we may have to wait for @meechuttso to help translate this.

In her sweet lilting and soothing voice spaketh Hae-Sun-ssi thus:

"Dan, Only One Love" is beginning.

No one had loved me. I had desired to lean on no one.

That is, until I met the one who is visible only to me. :phew::w00t:B):sweatingbullets::wub:

That one miracle which has taught me the joy of life...

That one love which shone brilliantly in my life.

A ballerina who believes not in love...

And a troublemaker angel who fancies himself a cupid - their fantastic heavenly romance

KBS 2TV Wed/Thu drama, "Angel's Last Mission: Love" on May 22, 10pm, first air.

Spoiler

"단,하나의사랑"이 시작됩니다.

누구도 날 사랑하지않았습니다.

누구에게도 기대고십지않았습니다.

나에게만 보이는 그를 만나기전까지는.

생의기쁨을 알게해준 단한나의 기적...

내생의 찬란했던 단,하나의 사랑.

사랑을 밎지않는 발레리나와

큐피트를 자처한 사고뭉치 천사의 팬태스틱 천상 로맨스

KBS 2TV 수목드라마, "단,하나의사랑"이 5월22일 밤10시 - 첫방송됩니다.

What a find! This is sooo brilliant!!  Now everything makes sense already!! 

What will be the cost of love when he decides to turn in his pair of wings for ... Yeon-Seo's love??

:innocent::heart::glasses:

EDIT. @immorethant please post L's (Dan's) audio clip where we can hear it too - may be more clues. And if you wish please share on DOL/A'LM:L thread too, with the translation - this is an important find. B)

Edited by meechuttso
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

immorethant please post L's (Dan's) audio clip where we can hear it too - may be more clues. And if you wish please share on DOL/A'LM:L thread too, with the translation - this is an important find. B)

As your request @meechuttso B)

Myung-soo's clip is easier to find on IG.

(Hangul caption is also provided in this IG message - big thanks to the owner).

Spoiler

Recently I'm a bit annoyed that they kept blocking even just 40 sec voice-over clip.  Why don't they create another web/video site for international fans and just forbid local viewers to access so that they can check viewer rating separately between local (on Naver TV) vs inter fans (on another site) ?   :crazy:   Come on !, this is Hallyu era, no point for such blocking because they will be shared by someone on IG, twitter later anyway. The more of fans who can access those clips, the more they can help promote this drama. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

(Hangul caption is also provided in this IG message - big thanks to the owner).

"Dan, Only One Love" is coming to find you!

Universe's Top Full-of-Self Rude-As-Hell Ice-Witch***

I'm told She is the only One who can see and feel Me.

Oh God, this nothing-but-trouble Angel shall make trouble one last time! For real.

I shall make her love!

A ballerina who believes not in love...

And a troublemaker angel who fancies himself a cupid - their fantastic heavenly romance

KBS 2TV Wed/Thu drama, "Angel's Last Mission: Love" on May 22, 10pm, first air.

*** "Heaven/Earth Full-of-Self Ultra-Mannerless Ice-Witch"
*** "In the whole universe only I exist" Ultra-Mannerless Ice-Witch

Wow guys! We minions are like a well-oiled machine - around the globe and never at rest! This is so fun!!  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Thank you @meechuttso for translation. I’m gonna use it. :P

Yup, that's what it's for! Everything posted here - ©theminions  ©SHSloveSlaves :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

And a word about this ASMR thing - it's been a long time, but seems the more I see it, the makers of this drama are pretty sophisticated! I love where they're going with this, and also what L had to say about what drew him to this on his vlive stream (see A'LM:L thread post). So much potential! Maybe go read again "Angel Dan's last report" on the top of page 1 there too - it's going to bring up some really interesting questions, I can tell. :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @meechuttso for another translation. :love:   Really love this phrase 'Heaven/Earth Full-of-Self Ultra-Mannerless Ice-Witch'  , so contrasts with our real 'Heaven/Earth Full-of-Humble-Polite Cute Baby' :lol:

So now I'm curious, because both clips said that only YS can see the angle, but how polices and the judo guy can see/touch him ?

Or does it mean that only YS can see him in true angel form (with wings) ?

And if he has wings, how can he put on his clothes ? Does his clothes have two holes at the back ?  

The more I thought, the more I'm curious, and the more I really want to watch this drama. :P

(edited)

And I think my complaint was probably reached KBS (or someone's really watching us) ...LOL :D

Now they just released this video for all fans. Thank you so much ! KBS :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Thank you @meechuttso for another translation. :love:   Really love this phrase 'Heaven/Earth Full-of-Self Ultra-Mannerless Ice-Witch'  , so contrasts with our real 'Heaven/Earth Full-of-Humble-Polite Cute Baby' :lol:

So now I'm curious, because both clips said that only YS can see the angle, but how polices and the judo guy can see/touch him ?

Or does it mean that only YS can see him in true angel form (with wings) ?

And if he has wings, how can he put on his clothes ? Does his clothes have two holes at the back ?  

The more I thought, the more I'm curious, and the more I really want to watch this drama. :P

(edited)

And I think my complaint was probably reached KBS (or someone's really watching us) ...LOL :D

Now they just released this video for all fans. Thank you so much ! KBS :heart:

Spoiler

My current hope is that "Dan" is not actually an angel, he just thinks he is.

He thinks he has wings, he thinks he has powers, he thinks he talks to angels (they call him out by his name)...

But he doesn't. 

He has a mental trauma and the way his brain is processing the trauma is by thinking he died.

(And the audience will figure this out halfway through the drama, and events of this first half of the drama will make more sense, when re-observed with that knowledge.)

Yeon-Seo being the only person who can see "Dan" for who he really is references not that he is an angel only visible to her, but a person that only she can truly, fully understand.

And "Dan"'s real name is ... Sang Min!!!

That's why this is "the angel's last mission" because he will realize that he isn't an angel by the end of the mission.

My theory is above, but it devolved into a somewhat fanfiction-y form.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

My theory is above, but it devolved into a somewhat fanfiction-y form.

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

My current hope is that "Dan" is not actually an angel, he just thinks he is.

Probably there's no Dan at all, he's just imaginary person created by traumatic ballerina Lee Yeon-Seo.  So he is Yeon-Seo and it now makes sense that only both of them can see each other. Like in 'Black Swan' , Nina Sayers created another malicious persona to hep her transform into black swan in the end. In ALML, on the other hand, Yeon-Seo wants to regain her confident back and transforms from evil ballerina into a better person, so she just creates this angelic Dan persona to help the process of finding love for herself.

• Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Probably there's no Dan at all, he's just imaginary person created by traumatic ballerina Lee Yeon-Seo.  So he is Yeon-Seo and it now makes sense that only both of them can see each other. Like in 'Black Swan' , Nina Sayers created another malicious persona to help her transform into black swan in the end. In ALML, on the other hand, Yeon-Seo wants to regain her confidence and transforms from evil ballerina into a better person, so she just creates this angelic Dan persona to help the process of finding love for herself.

This is a good theory.

The "one only visible to me" means only the individual can truly understand herself.

The "one and only love" is love of self.

It seems like "Dan" has a physical form, though?

But maybe the judo scene/police scene are just hallucinations/dreams?

We'll have to see if "Dan" interacts directly with other characters that we know to be real?

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

I wonder where Hyesun is at that time instead of being in the photo with them? :o

Korea Firefighting Welfare Foundation? Did they go there to fulfil their ratings promise? But why Hyesun didn't go:(... she had something on probably :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Korea Firefighting Welfare Foundation? Did they go there to fulfil their ratings promise? But why Hyesun didn't go:(... she had something on probably :lol:

Probably she's the one who was holding the camera :D  ....just kidding.

The original news said only 3 actors attended, no SHS. 

http://www.kfwf.or.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice&wr_id=45

She was at The Seoul Award on Oct 27  and on Nov 1 attended it MICHAA event at Lotte Department Store.

But don't know where she was on Oct 31, probably preparing herself for trick or treat (or watcing one piece :P)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Singing in the rain + La La Land (+ the exorcist ?) :D

I love it !!!!  From all teasers and poster, I'm so impressed with the lighting and cinematography.   

:love::heart::innocent:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322662wpp/infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-feature-in-main-poster-for-angels-last-mission-love

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/05/296288/

The main poster shows the scene of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung-soo under the rainy night sky. The ballerina Shin Hye Sun who is sitting in the rain on a wooden bench.
The angel Kim Myoung-soo who comes close to covering her loneliness. Kim Myung-soo puts an umbrella upon Shin Hye-sun to protect her from the rain. The image of Shin Hye Sun looking at the empty air as if not knowing existence of smiling angel Kim Mung-soo is so emotional.

The caption 'Unpredictable Fantasy Heavenly Romance' fits perfectly with the fairly tale atmosphere of the poster.  The mystical night sky that reveals shades of colors, and the warm street light that illuminates Shin Hye Sun and Kim Myung-Soo fill with emotion.

Spoiler

메인포스터는 비 내리는 밤 하늘 아래 함께 있는 신혜선, 김명수의 모습을 담고 있다. 나무 벤치에 쓸쓸히 앉아 비를 맞고 있는 발레리나 신혜선. 그녀의 외로움을 감싸듯 다가온 이는 다름 아닌 천사 김명수다. 김명수는 신혜선에게 우산을 씌워주며 비를 막아주고 있다.미소를 짓는 김명수와 천사의 존재를 모르는 듯 허공을 보는 신혜선의 모습에 몽글몽글 가슴이 포근해진다. 

‘예측불가 판타스틱 천상로맨스’라는 카피와 딱 맞는 동화 같은 포스터의 분위기도 특별함을 더한다. 오색빛깔 물감을 풀어놓은 듯한 신비로운 밤 하늘, 신혜선과 김명수를 비추는 따뜻한 가로등 불빛 등이 감성을 채우는 것. 누구나 한 번쯤 꿈꿔봤을 법한 천사와의 만남을 상상하게 하는 포스터의 무드는 ‘단, 하나의 사랑’에 대한 호기심과 기대감을 높이며, 첫 방송을 더욱 기다려지게 만들고 있다

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Love this poster. It gives out such a beautiful and enchanting mood.:wub:

Reposting it again since I'm on the new page.

Counting down the days... D15 B)

Update from Hyesun's manager 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

From L's IG.

Our angel was there too.

I really love everything in the poster, can't stop looking at it over and over again. 

I think even for the person who doesn't know anything about this drama or actors, if they see this beautiful poster in any steaming channel, they just can't help clicking the thumbnail pic to watch the drama.  :wub:

• Love 2

More good pics from guerilla date.

Last time in '30but17', she was protected by this angel-heart Yoo-chan, and this time by the angel Dan (please notice the same angel-heart sign...LOL :D).

Ajumma's protector (from 30but17 poster shooting video.)

54a03UY.jpg

Ballerina's protector (from official ALML poster.)

idBhnEU.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So every morning I wake up, I find myself checking the board hoping to see an announcement of HS going to Knowing Bros or Running Man.

I’m off to sleep now again. Hopefully it comes true. :lol::ph34r:

• Love 3