1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

Is it Bo Mi? That doesn’t look like HS’s body language. Hair, yes but ... :ph34r:

The IGer who posted it says:

산책하다가 부둣가에서 촬영하는 것도 밨는데 멋지게 발레를 추는 #신혜선 님!

"While out for a walk by the docks saw them shooting too and beautiful ballet-dancing Shin Hye-Sun-nim!"

is what she says! I see what I see, and she sure looks tall like Hye-Sun with her long hair - but I am rubbing my eyes, wondering if she can really move like that. :joy: I so want to see what the camera crew caught close up.

Thanks all my Chingoos for all the updates and hilarious gifs and speculations. You're all out-obsessing (덕질) meechuttso's fangirling, and I'm really loving it.:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

"While out for a walk by the docks saw them shooting too and beautiful ballet-dancing Shin Hye-Sun-nim!"

is what she says! I see what I see, and she sure looks tall like Hye-Sun with her long hair - but I am rubbing my eyes, wondering if she can really move like that. :joy: I so want to see what the camera crew caught close up.

@meechuttso, thank you for the translation.  :wub:  I was amazed by the video so I totally forgot reading the IG message in the first place.

From my imagination, I guess it's her too because I don't think this is stand-in (from the distant the camera man seems to shoot full-body shot, not close-up shot), so there're only 2 candidates, SHS or KBM.  I checked KBM's height and she's 10 cm shorter than SHS, and I think Kuem Ni-Na and Ji Kang-Woo are not supposed to do ballet practice at the dock, they should rather do in studio or art center.  So it should be Lee Yeon-Seo practicing ballet at one of her residence ? or at the other personal place between both of them.

I choose to imagine that because I really want that girl to be her, and if it's really her and if she can dance and twist like this (although I saw 2 times of slip/trip which I tried to think it's intentionally in the script to show LYS's struggle).....OMG :scream: ,  I don't have to expect anything more about this drama.  I'm already beyond satisfied.  :love:

• Love 2

I think it's likely to be her too. I'm at a loss for words to see her move like this. Yes it's definitely not perfect, she may look clumsy if you judge her from a viewpoint of a professional ballerina, her moves wasn't very stable and she kind of slip trip a few times whether it's intentional or not.

But you know what... I'm beyond touched to see her efforts in such a short span of time. :bawling: 

So proud of you, awesome Hyesun!

• Love 4

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

I don't have to expect anything more about this drama.  I'm already beyond satisfied.  :love:

2 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Well. The woman tends to transfer herself into an other person anyway. My brain was saying it’s not but my heart was saying it is. I was right by the hair! :lol:

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

But you know what... I'm beyond touched to see her efforts in such a short span of time. :bawling: 

So proud of you, awesome Hyesun!

For an even fuller appreciation of what she's about to pull off here, let's rewind to Sept 2016, on page 6 of this thread. Feel free to read thru meechuttso's epic inspired many interview translations of this then new starlet with "an exceptional smile" - some quotes from that page follow.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:12 AM, meechuttso said:

Even from elementary school Shin HyeSun had dreamed of becoming an actress, so she graduated from 'Seoul National Art High School', then onto Sejong University graduating with film and art studies major. Slowly and meticulously Shin had compiled her skills to make her dream come true - "upon actually becoming an actress, the moment when I had decided to pursue my dreams as an actress was actually the most thrilling," confessing of her process.

"Lately I feel that I need to become stronger. Because the thrill of having achieved one's dreams can't last forever. One can't just sit complacent. Being an actress is no longer just a dream but a vocation, and to that extent, one who wrestles with the (art of) acting and becomes more resilient, that's the actress Shin HyeSun I want to be."

Dramas is over, but actress Shin HyeSun is now just getting started. Having been cast in the movie "Haru"(One Day) and drama "Legend of the Blue Sea", her each day of filming is hectic, but endless smile won't depart from her face.

"Thank you for your copious interest and love. Thanks to you, I am working hard and filming. I want to come to you as an actress who doesn't tire you out even after many views." 

On 9/2/2016 at 10:08 PM, meechuttso said:

When asked about her secret to staying in shape through 54-part non-stop drama work, she said, "I don't like to exercise" and "as I am a year or two older I am starting to feel it's harder on my body, so recently I stared on Pilati. Started last week, and the instructor said I don't have any muscles. I want to shape my body nicely through exercise", she shared.

On 9/4/2016 at 7:02 AM, meechuttso said:

"For all the overwhelming love towards me these months, I am so thankful. However, I am starting to get greedy. So that all your interest in me doesn't just end here abruptly, I would like to show you my better work still. Whether mentally or physically I want to train myself diligently to be able to act for a long, long time. Even when I'm older I would like to be a 'trendy' actress. The kind who doesn't get passed up by the next generation."

And of course,

On 9/2/2016 at 10:28 PM, meechuttso said:

"I've not yet thought of myself as an actress who's legit/arrived. Truthfully, it's still embarrassing to even declare myself as "I'm an actress". Because the word 'actor' is such a cool thing, that it's embarrassing to use it carelessly. At this point, I need to be able to just absorb/digest any and all roles given to me. It's about being open to many possibilities. As an actress, I feel that I've just really gotten started now. I've taken a mere few steps is all. Compared to how far I've come, the road ahead is soo much farther so I must journey on without tiring. "Five Children" is a drama that gave me the feeling of having been crank-started. It's such a thankful opportunity/project/work."

What patience and hard work! What diligence! What a genius of beauty, talent, humility and dedication to her craft, her devotion to the title of an 'actress' !!!

D5ScdCcUYAAmprs.jpg

Final note, slight correction of previous translation - "I won't lean on anyone else. None shall love me." This is an important nuance that needs to be clarified - Yeon-Seo is not looking to anyone to help or love her, and she wills to love no one. She is the Gong Woo-Jin of this drama - who has shut herself off from the world because of her personal tragedies.

Spoiler

Lee Yeon-Seo (Shin Hye-Sun)

"누구에게도 기대지 않아. 누구도 날 사랑하지 않아"

I have no one to lean/rely on. And no one loves me.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @meechuttso seonseng-nim for correcting me (I still have a lot to learn :lol:).

2 hours ago, meechuttso said:

What patience and hard work! What diligence! What a genius of beauty, talent, humility and dedication to her craft, her devotion to the title of an 'actress' !!!

Love this quote and agree with every word. :heart:

"I don't like to exercise"

the instructor said I don't have any muscles

You know, I unintentionally noticed something from the latest Botanic Heal fan sign. There's a photo that she's stepping up on the platform, and I saw that she got stronger calf muscles .

Seeing that gave me some confident and admiration that she must really work hard for ballet training. And if she's so eager/ambitious to do the thing that she once said she didn't want to do,  and really transforms herself into whatever her drama role requires, then we can expect to see another great performance from her. :innocent:

Keep working !! our Hye Sun.

T2wnxad.gif

(Credit gif: https://m00n9.tistory.com )

I also recalled from an interview that she used to study dancing and singing and later found out that it may not suit her so she decided to focus only on acting.  But somehow, I think she got some more or less basic from past studying. When I saw her dancing on the walkway in Elle's bts clip or the way she jump up and down and did side-stepping in some of her dramas, I thought that 'Wow...she got some grooves'.  :P  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMG Was that SHS? I am blown away! If that's really her, she must have really trained so hard.. All these months of being quiet on instagram is so worth it then HAHA I couldnt even read through all your posts I just had to post my reaction to the video ASAP. :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

OMG, to me it looks like SHS in the outdoor video shoot and seriously for a person that cannot dance she has definitely changed so much. Even in that Instagram training video her body shape has changed and I couldn't even recognise her. :wub::wub: I honestly hope and pray that people recognise her dedication and hardwork for this role as she is nailing it.

I am freaking out as I cannot wait to watch this drama and tomorrow the 3rd trailer will be released. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Even in that Instagram training video her body shape has changed and I couldn't even recognise her.

That's not her in the Instagram training video. I think it's the ballet dancer choi soojin who's training her for the drama.

12 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I honestly hope and pray that people recognise her dedication and hardwork for this role as she is nailing it.

I am freaking out as I cannot wait to watch this drama and tomorrow the 3rd trailer will be released. 

Totally agree! She's really nailing it. I hope 3rd trailer is scenes between the two leads. Looking forward to tomorrow!

• Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

That's not her in the Instagram training video. I think it's the ballet dancer choi soojin who's training her for the drama.

My bad as I thought that was SHS but never the less I really think she trained her but off for this role and I am looking forward to it. Fighting! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On a side note, Ji Chang Wook has confirmed his first drama for TVN, Please Melt Me after his discharge. Although I am extremely happy to have him back, I don't see him acting with our lovely girl anytime soon. :-( :-( I know I sound very selfish but I cannot help wanting her to act with him.  

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, iffy21 said:

On a side note, Ji Chang Wook has confirmed his first drama for TVN, Please Melt Me after his discharge. Although I am extremely happy to have him back, I don't see him acting with our lovely girl anytime soon. :-( :-( I know I sound very selfish but I cannot help wanting her to act with him.  

Me too me too. I've been following this news and I'm as selfish as you in hoping that our amazing actress Hyesun will be casted as the female lead :P

• LOL 1

I think I was expecting ISH opposite JCW more than Hae Sun for obvious reasons. I feel disappointed both ways. 

To to be honest, I’m hoping Hae Sun to star opposite Kang Ha Neul more. He’ll discharge next month as well. HS thought of him to be handsome ... I’m really curious about their chemistry! Also there’s Lee Min Ho as well. 

Whoever it is ... we are sure to wait next year summer or fall. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

57 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Whoever it is ... we are sure to wait next year summer or fall. :lol:

I'm expecting her to take up another drama after ALML though. Can i get to see her again this winter instead? :P

Although i hope she gets a well deserved rest too.

Happy holiday everyone!:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm expecting her to take up another drama after ALML though. Can i get to see her again this winter instead? :P

Although i hope she gets a well deserved rest too.

Happy holiday everyone!:heart:

Well, that’s what we would hope! But let’s see ...

Happy Labor Day everyone! 

I don’t know if to be excited or not the third teaser will be releasing in few hours ... the third teaser better have HS/Angel ... !! I’ll be disappointed otherwise! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2