8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

First of all, I really think I can retire now.

No....please @meechuttso , please don't do that, my master.  :bawling:This tread will not be the true one and only SHS thread without you. 

%EC%82%AC%EC%9D%98%EC%B0%AC%EB%AF%B8-%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0-1024x569.jpg

8 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Yes, however, my motherly concern for her says she needs to stay away from work and sleep for another week and eat much much more! She's still too skinny. Now that we see the 'Innocent' pics and comments, I see why she's so skinny. But she'll bounce back plump and ready to rock!

For me, I think she's so beautiful when she's slim but I don't want her to be too slim ** and has a weary look in her eyes, that makes me worried about her.  Because she also has to practice ballet and it requires muscle strength and lots of energy, otherwise it's risky to get injured.  But the way she doing diet by eating less, sleeping less but doing no exercise is unhealthy in the long run.    I just hope YNK and drama PD will find her good nutritionist and trainer to give her proper consult to prepare for ballerina role. 

**  skinniest SHS for me --->  I recalled when she's a guest in 'Running Man' program , she looks so thin and tired then (although she's still cheerful and smile a lot). Probably at that time besides shooting 30but17, she had to attend many activities/events to promote the drama and got less sleep/eat.

(edited)

When I looked at this group photo, I wonder where is SHS ?

o2LfDAb.jpg

Now looking at it again I think she's here, right ?

lUwf50R.jpg

Edited by immorethant
update photo
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I don’t know who are AsianWiki updaters! They are so bad at keeping HS’s page up to date! With all the new cast news, new drama name change and HS’s new movie ... nothing’s been updated! And it’s the first time I have seen an actors page neglected. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Now looking at it again I think she's here.

Yeah she's standing beside Tae Hang Ho. I hope this movie will screen in my country and I can watch her in the cinema!

I think she's at her skinniest now especially her at the edaily cultural awards. Which is why I think she's keeping herself too busy going from one movie to a drama. I kinda miss Yeon Tae's cute chubby cheeks :lol:

Thanks @jakey09 I really hope to see her new drama image soon. This sort of gives out some real cold vibes of an intense ballerina :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I don’t know who are AsianWiki updaters! They are so bad at keeping HS’s page up to date! With all the new cast news, new drama name change and HS’s new movie ... nothing’s been updated! And it’s the first time I have seen an actors page neglected. 

There's one thing I found funny about AsianWiki website is that in their 'Hymn of Death' info page, at first they put the name as 'He Hymn of Death'.  That made me so curios about what is the meaning of 'He' ? or who is 'He' ?

Now, Asianwiki just changed the drama name to 'The Hymn of Death'.  So does it mean previously they just misspell 'The' to 'He' by mistake ?  

But it's too late now,  many other websites already used that reference name from this AsianWiki and called this drama 'He Hymn of Death' too.  :joy:

(I hope I didn't misunderstood about this story. However, it's just my little joke, AsianWiki's staff don't get mad at me. I still think this website is very useful as a reference to search Asian dramas/movies/actors info and check some rating stats).

• LOL 2

Oh? Do Ji Won’s in the show as well? 

I really like her! I saw her in Healer & My Daughter Geum Sa Wol and then Qfor7Days! Guess she is gonna be the fav one being repeated for this Director! 

I wonder what characters she is playing? HS’s mom? Thought of something funny ...  I kind compare - for now - HS’s character to Kyo’s from TWTWB cause both were/are Chaebol and blind. Isn’t Do Ji Won one of the closest friends of Kyo? Haha #RandomLinking :lol:

• LOL 1

Thank you @Ni Wen .     She's getting better updating her IG.  Now she did promote her movie and also her product at the same time :lol:  

From her IG message  "Innocent movie cranked up !!,  Thank you Botanic Heal BoH for your congratulations"

Now I'm so happy seeing her updates almost everyday.  I don't have to go back in time to post old photos anymore. :D

Mar 3 - 'Innocent' wrapped up party + 'One and Only love' teaser 

Mar 5 - 'Carlyn' new SHS photos

Mar 6 - 'Innocent' first still images

Mar 7 - SHS updated her IG

Expecting more and more to come :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Kbs IG just posted on the drama but I don't see our HS :sweatingbullets:

Anyway hope they don't delete the post again later :tounge_xd:

Hyesun and her manager is tagged in this post. Dialogue in the Dark is an experience and guided tour where everything from eating to walking across a river is done in the dark. Could she be doing some training to walk in the dark for her blind ballerina role? Or i think too much? :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

In this news article, it said 

"KBS 2TV new drama 'One and Only Love' (from writer Choi Yoon-goo, director Lee Jung-seop) revealed the shooting shots of actors and crews on the Sobaeksan Birobong climbing on Mar 7th. Lee Jung-seop, who directed the actors such as Dong Gun and Do Ji-won, hoped for the success of the drama and climbed the teamwork by climbing."

"In the open photos, Dong Gun and Do Ji-won and the "One Love" team are shouting fighting with their fists. The smile brightly showed the joy of the completion of the climb. Lee Ji-keun and Lee Jung-seop, who are standing side-by-side, are familiar with each other, while Dojewon is shooting authentic shots at the top of Birobong**"

**Birobong Peak (비로봉; 1,439 m height)

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/단-하나의-사랑-이동건부터-도지원까지-소백산서-다진-팀워크/ar-BBUt5ts

33 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Could she be doing some training to walk in the dark for her blind ballerina role?

I thinks it's possible @Ni Wen  .   Tough work for her to practice both ballet and being blind ^_^

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

This is the look I want to see of Yeon Seo.
Rich, elegant and beautiful.

:relaxed::kiss_wink::love::heart:

Another from Carlyn Facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/carlynbag)

9IB5DWR.jpg

Better quality photo from https://blog.naver.com/carlynbag/221477148868

SFZl1dS.jpg

Old video in case you may not see it yet.

Edited by immorethant
add photos and video
  • Love 3

Good morning !!

More pics from Carlyn. Have a happy Friday everyone !!  :love:  :heart:

mQ7ApH5.jpg

wa2jrqE.jpg

Ro5vqRG.jpg

5FOU0vU.jpg

0DdMqja.jpg

LPWZfwi.jpg

1ftqvwg.jpg

Source :  

https://m.blog.naver.com/carlynbag/221483097106

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201903080832129706912_1

http://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=7626

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003139362

Edited by immorethant
update high quality images
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 3/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, meechuttso said:

7z8b5yH.gif&key=67a80557687e6ce92834e2fc Hola all you SUNshine minions!

First of all, I really think I can retire now. Look at all these ones crazy (미친) @immorethant is doing every day 10x a day! So much good stuff.:w00t: Google translate's getting better too.B)LoL, just look at this gif.:phew: I bet that kiss wasn't just sweet. Probably pretty salty too - maybe YSJ also helped lick some of it off her upper lips too. Yeewy. :crazy:

Your GIFs are the best @immorethant - you're talented but even more, you're dedicated too - to  leaving no stone unturned in search of all her juiciest and gooeyest oori-baby scenes. Thank you - I want to take just a bit of credit for your inspirations, but you're going to go far in life with your Hae-Sundoodles!

The previous page 128 is maybe a first - I didn't post a single time on that page. I'm soo happy! :wub:

Check back more often, too, @mylovekge or you'll be overwhelmed with all the pages of meaty (and some bone-skinny) content.

There's more minions every day!

And a belated welcome, @Fuu The Girl ! Is that prounounced like Pho (Fuh) or Foo??

This is good! This is a good start!

And welcome, @roseyyyy and thank you for the pretty video clip!

Yes, however, my motherly concern for her says she needs to stay away from work and sleep for another week and eat much much more! She's still too skinny. Now that we see the 'Innocent' pics and comments, I see why she's so skinny. But she'll bounce back plump and ready to rock! :innocent::love:

I actually check everyday so I'm pretty much up-to-date but yea, sometimes my mind just goes haywire and I end up with nothing to say. LOL 

PLEASE DO NOT RETIRE, JEBAL! 

On 3/5/2019 at 7:15 AM, Fuu The Girl said:

"SUNShines"?!

omg i love it 

so cute and accurate  

IKR? Its so perfect like it was invented for us loool 

OMO SO many new photos of our baby girl. She's really smokin' hot! Although I admit I miss the not-so-skinny Hye Sun. Yeon Tae cheeks still my fave ever. 

Has anyone ever tried buying Carlyn? I honestly have not heard of this brand before until Hye Sun lmao wonder if it's worth the price tag. Seriously considering getting one just for her. lol

Also, welcome @roseyyyy

• Like 2
  • Love 1